Kitten gets bratty

Story Info
Kitten decides to be a brat, and gets what’s coming to her
2.7k words
4.67
20.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittie37
Kittie37
36 Followers

I woke up in a bratty mood and have been slightly bratty all day. Honestly, I'm not that big of a brat, even though sometimes I wish I could be. I do have a tendency to poke at the Bear, especially when I want a reaction out of Daddy. Today just happens to be one of the days and I can't seem to listen, no matter what I do.

"Let's go, Kitten. There's a small liquor store I want to check out. Make sure you grab your coat, it's going to be chilly tonight."

My coat? He knows I hate wearing that damn thing. The only reason I bought it was because he told me to. Fine, it was out of concern for my health but that's not the point here. I'm not bringing it; a hoodie will do just fine. I smile to myself knowing this will get a rise from him.

He's never really punished me. In fact, I can think of only one time. I refused to put my seatbelt on, the incessant dinging ratting me out. After ignoring his multiple reminders, he reached over and pinched my nipple, hard, twisting it until I cried out. Needless to say, I put my seatbelt on quickly and pouted but only for a few moments. I can never stay angry at Daddy. I reminded myself once again, this is for my benefit. He cares about me and is concerned for my safety. I should've done what I was told, be the good little girl he adores so much. Not today, however.

Daddy opens the door for me and I slide in, buckling my seatbelt. When he enters the car I smile at him sweetly, my hoodie in my lap. He looks down at it and then back up at me, his eyes giving me fair warning as the familiar heat creeps into them. I instantly cast my eyes downward, avoiding his gaze. Shit. I know that look.

"It's not going to be that bad tonight. The hoodie is perfect for this weather and you know I rarely get cold." I try to sound bratty but it comes out sounding like a pouty child. I look up into his eyes and smile again. He doesn't smile back. He just continues to stare at me and it makes me squirm in my seat, like a fugitive under an intense spotlight. Shit.

"Okay Kitten."

I know that tone instantly and look out the window, rolling my eyes, knowing he can't see. Well, that didn't work. That "okay Kitten" is him ending the conversation. He's not going to fight with me on this. Looks like I'll have to take a different approach. Daddy-1. Kitten-0.

We arrive an hour later, getting there with 30 minutes left to look around. Daddy likes it when I stay near him so he can touch me whenever he likes. He randomly pulls me against him and smells my hair, giving me loving kisses on my forehead and lips. Whenever I look at him he smiles so big and I'm left surrounded by adoration, feeling all of his love directed at me like I'm the only person in the room. It almost makes me forget my bratty plan.

I drag my eyes away from him and lean into his arms, burying my face into his chest, my hand rubbing up and down his shirt, hiding his chest hair I'm aching to touch. Slowly, my hand drifts downward and I start lightly playing with him through his jeans. I feel him suck in his breath and he mumbles into my hair, "Kitten, be a good girl for Daddy. This is a small store. The owners can see you. Don't get us kicked out." I don't care. I continue my attempts to distract him, feeling his body betray him, cock growing under my palm. He gives me another quick kiss on my head and takes my mischievous hand in his, leading me farther down the aisle.

I sigh and continue to walk with him, looking at different bourbons crowding the shelves. Time to try a new tactic. I remove my hand from his and take off in the opposite direction, not announcing where I'm going. I fight the urge to look back and keep walking.

"Kitten? Where are you going?" his tone is firm but curious.

"Don't worry about it" I quip back over my shoulder. I'm headed to a different aisle, away from him, not asking for permission. Now he can't touch me. He's not going to be happy with me. I might actually get punished for my continuous defiance today. What's the matter with me? I don't want to be punished. Or do I?

I settle into an aisle two down from his, pacing along the same path he does so I can occasionally look up and catch his eye, smirking at him each time. Yep, he doesn't look amused. His eyes hold an intensity, promising regret if I keep up this behavior. His jaw is set in a hard line, clenching every now and again. I want to nibble my way down it. Even like this, he starts a fire deep in my belly causing me to clench and I can feel wetness starting to form.

He beckons me with his finger and I shake my head at him and pretend to be interested in the bottle in front of me. He clears his throat, trying to not make it obvious to the owners that he's trying to get my attention. I maintain my post, not looking up which is killing me by the way. I always give in to him, almost immediately. I rarely resist. I want so desperately to please him all the time. So, this behavior is unexpected for me and I'm pushing buttons I've ever pushed before. Shit.

A loud snap pulls me from my thoughts and I instinctively lookup to locate the sound. Daddy mouths the word "Now" and tilts his head to the right, signaling that I better get my ass over there. Now I've done it. What on earth did I get myself into? This whole thing was probably not a good idea. However, I'm already invested and might as well continue down the unknown path my ridiculous plan is taking me.

I walk back over and stand just out of his reach. He holds his hand out for me and I cross my arms over my chest, cocking my hip to the side all the while smiling innocently. He drops his hand, turns, and walks away from me, grabbing a few bottles off the shelf. What is happening? I have no idea what to do. Is he mad at me? Am I going to get the silent treatment as punishment? No, that I can't handle. If that's what's waiting for me I don't want it. No amount of brattiness is worth silence.

I quickly catch up as he reaches the tall counter. I press into his back, smelling his delicious skin through his T-shirt. I take my hands and run them down his back and then wrap them around his waist, planting a kiss between his shoulder blades. I step to the side and he immediately wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me against him. I sigh and melt, listening to him talk about bourbon with the clerk while he checks out. He's not denying me touch. Maybe he isn't mad. Maybe I won't get punished.

For some reason, I decide to reach out and rub him through his jeans again, knowing the counter is hiding his crotch from view. I feel him start to grow in my hand just as the clerk announces he's headed home for the night and thanks us for our business. Daddy responds in the like, takes my hand, and leads me to the door as the clerk is turning off all the lights.

We get out to the dim parking lot and Daddy pops the trunk, placing the bag in back. He still isn't speaking to me. I'm starting to get worried again. Normally by now, he'd be talking about the selection, the prices, the clerk. He straightens himself and turns to face me. His gaze pierces me like a thousand knives and I know. I know and I'm terrified. However, towering over the fear is excitement. My mouth gets dry and my pussy wet. So much fire in his stare. Boy am I going to get it when we get home. Maybe the hour drive will cool him off. I stand there, still transfixed by his stare when I'm interrupted by the clerk driving around from behind the building. He rolls down the window and slowly drives past us. "Thanks again folks, have a good evening." We all wave to each other and he exits the parking lot.

I look around just now realizing how out of the way this liquor store is. We're literally in the middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of a small town. There's hardly any traffic passing by. It is a weeknight after all and the store closes at nine. It suddenly doesn't seem so ominous until I look back at Daddy. His eyes ablaze, his cock straining against his zipper, his breath ragged. He leaves the trunk open and reaches out grabbing a fistful of hair from the back of my head and pulls me up against him. His lips are achingly close to mine and I can feel his breath against my mouth. I whimper from need and pain. His hand slowly tugging harder on my hair, forcing me to look up at him.

"Get on your fucking knees whore." I've never heard this tone before. It's cold and demanding, closer to a snarl than a command. I poked the Bear too hard and now I'm going to pay for it. Shit. I know better than to fight now. I'm instantly demure, my head emptying of everything except him and how I can please him. I deserve this, whatever this turns into.

Without giving me time to respond, he yanks down on my hair and forces me to my knees. I lower myself quickly, putting my hands out to steady myself as I see he's already undoing his belt and jeans. My mouth has turned from as dry as a desert to as wet as an ocean and I'm salivating. My wetness stars soaking through my pants, no underwear to absorb it.

He bends down grabs my face, and kisses me roughly before standing up straight and slapping each side of my face with his throbbing cock. I gasped and immediately opened my mouth to receive him, desperate for him to bruise my throat. With both hands now tangled in my hair he rams his cock into my awaiting mouth. I gag, tears forming in my eyes. He pulls all the way out, allowing me one breath before he shoves his length all the way down again. He repeats this until tears are running down my cheeks and spit is dripping off my chin.

He bends down, putting his face into mine. "You can do better little girl. Open up."

I can't resist. I'm too far outside myself to question anything. I immediately obey and am rewarded by him spitting into my mouth, tearing a new moan from my throat. He rubs the head of his cock around my mouth and chin, gathering all of the saliva before driving in and out of me, fucking my face with so much force that if he didn't have his hands grasping my hair I would've fallen over.

The evidence of my pleasure is apparent by the wet spot growing between my legs. He's never been this untamed and animalistic before. His moans turn to unhinged growls as he continues his assault on my throat. I'm witnessing what he's capable of and I want more. I want everything I deserve. I'm truly being punished for the first time. And I love it.

Suddenly, without warning, he empties into my mouth. I moan around his cock as I drink down every delicious drop of his cum, not wanting it to stop. I think I'm being rewarded and my punishment is done but Daddy has other plans.

He pulls his cock from between my lips and yanks me to my feet by my hair and bending me over, my hands in the open trunk. He pulls my pants down to the backs of my knees and slowly starts to rub his still hard cock in between my pussy lips, coating it in my wetness. I'm panting and moaning, spit still hanging from my chin and tears still running down my face.

"Daddy's going to fuck your ass you little bitch. Spread your ass and show me what I own!"

I reach back and do as I'm told, spreading my ass cheeks as far as they can go, showing him my awaiting pucker. I have no control in this position, hanging out of the back of the car. He holds open the trunk with one hand, the other hand wrapped around his cock and I feel the head of his dick push against my resisting asshole. Once his head is in, he forces the rest of his massive cock into me, impaling me in the middle of an empty parking lot.

"Oh god, Daddy! Yes, please! Fuck my tight ass!"

His thrusts come more forceful as he spits out, "You stupid slut, defying Daddy! You're going to take this cock little girl. You're MINE!" He starts spanking my ass hard, redness blossoming into crimson. Each new spank is paired with words. "You -spank- Will -spank- Listen -spank- To -spank- Daddy -spank-.

He tears from me, leaving me gaping, empty. He pulls me up and turns me around, slapping me across the face the moment I'm in front of him. I'm dripping down my thighs now and in desperate need of an orgasm. He forces me back down to my knees and I eagerly open my mouth to receive his cock. I suck at him as hard as I can, flicking the tip with my tongue. I move down and suck on his balls, lapping them while they're in my mouth. I want to taste him again. I have to, no matter what.

Again, I'm yanked from my knees, spun around, and bent back over into the trunk. This time, he doesn't wait and slams his cock back into my sore asshole. I tip my head back and growl, feeling my orgasm building, needing to cum so bad it hurts. I start to clench around his cock and his voice crashes around me.

"Don't you dare fucking cum whore. Naughty little girls don't get to cum until Daddy says so.'

I start to whimper and my whimperings turns to begs, "Oh fuck Daddy, please! I promise I'll be good. Please, please I need to cum. I'm sorry!"

His massive length continues to drive home over and over again. I'm not going to be able to control myself much longer. He's never told me I couldn't cum. This is agony, torture. I'll be good, so good from now on as long as he lets me cum. I clench harder, feeling every inch of him as he pulls almost all the way out and shoves it back in, bringing me to the brink. He must know I'm close. He must know I can't hold on anymore.

"You fucking love this don't you?" he hissed. "Cum for me you slut. Cum for Daddy."

At those words I let go and surrender completely to the orgasm that tears itself through my body, sending me soaring above everything, no longer able to form coherent thoughts. "Oh fuck Daddy! Fuck! Please don't stop. Please!" I tighten down on him as hard as I can repeatedly.

"Daddy's going to fill your ass little girl. Here it comes bitch."

He drains into my tiny ass, each thrust sending it deeper and deeper inside me. I am emotionally split wide open and I start to cry from the sheer ecstasy I'm engulfed in. It's a mix of pain and pleasure. It is everything. I am complete. I am whole.

He slides out of me and I turn, falling to my knees again, eager to clean him up. As I'm lapping at his shaft and balls, he lovingly strokes my hair and says gently, "I'm so proud of you kitten."

Daddy-2. Kitten-0.

Kittie37
Kittie37
36 Followers