A Delivery to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed my cock down against my abs. She caressed it from the head downwards. She caressed my whole shaft and when she reached my balls her forearm rested against the whole length.

She played with my jewels and I noticed for the first time my glistening precum on her hand.

I could not see her face but I wanted to so bad. I had never had anyone play with my parts like that, there was a sensuality to her hand's movements. The fact was, I wanted to see her face because I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was. This exploration and caresses that my cock received were more for her pleasure than they were for mine.

When I heard the scraping of the chair once again I didn't dare look up.

My unprepared reaction was to drop down my torso sideways.

'Fuck, fuck, you idiot' was all I could think of as soon as my head touched the floor. I lay down with my naked ass on the cold floor. I couldn't help myself but stretch my legs. I was fully aware of my position. My upper torso was covered by the second couch and hopefully most of my leg was covered by the center table. But there was obviously a space in-between. That uncovered space was aligned perfectly with my crotch area. Not only that, but my cock stood up as if it had been named at roll call at school.

Cock, cock, are you here? I pictured my cock rising up from its desk to make his presence known.

This all happened so quick that next thing I know, I'm hearing the sound of water from the kitchen. He must be at the kitchen sink. In that second of realization I should have moved back to complete invisibility... but my self-preserving intuition was pushed aside once her hand came down to hold my cock again. This time she jerked my cock up and down rapidly, and I almost cried out.

Our eyes met as she was now leaning down and facing me. She smiled with her index finger between her lips. "Shhh."

As if I didn't know.

The water stopped running and Julie's hand froze. Silence. If her hand was meant to be hiding my cock, it looked pitiful. If it was there just for my viewing pleasure, then it succeeded. I loved the look of her hand holding my cock. She moved her hand and covered as much as it could from my cock's left side. Petrified, I held my breath as I heard steps. Her hand would obviously do nothing to hide my cock properly, I was a dead man.

But the steps continued and began to fade away. A door opened and then it was slammed shut. The bliss I felt. That fear caused by the small hand covering my cock turned into laughter. Just like that, the image created by the hand went from stupidly inconvenient, to stupidly funny.

Then it quickly turned to just lust.

My quiet laughter ceased when she dropped down to the floor with me. Her soft hand now directed my cock towards her mouth. I held her hair instinctively and she teased my cock some more. She stuck out her tongue and hovered it over my cock's head. When her tongue finally met the tip of my cock I felt it through my whole body. She kept licking it intermittently, her tongue moved but it didn't always touch me. Her touches were like whips of pleasure. Even her missed swings at my cock gave me pleasure.

She was truly enjoying herself but finally she made good in her teasing promises. She moved her face behind my cock, my length was longer than her face, and she licked my shaft from the bottom up. When reached the end, instead of going back down, her mouth engulfed the head.

She sucked at the head absorbing its wet essence. Removing her mouth an inch from my cock she spit saliva mixed with pre-cum down onto my cock. She then embraced as much cock as she could put into her mouth.

It was heaven like no other. Her enthusiasm surprised me; she sucked up and down with an unexpected vigor. The soft wetness of her tongue and the occasional bump into her mouth's walls were irresistible sensations. Her mouth seemed too small for my cock and it was for the better.

She must have known this. She stood up above me before the job was completely done. I made a move to rise but with a simple hand gesture I was told to remain still. Like a dog, I obeyed.

She removed her panties and I got my first glances at her shaven pussy.

I didn't have to wait long for a proper and more in depth introduction to her vagina. She moved over me but instead of sitting on my eager cock as I expected, she sat on my chest.

She lifted the nightgown above her hips and I stared.

"Do you agree with my husband? Is it repugnant?"

I shook my head no. "What's wrong with him?"

She shrugged her shoulders. I opened my mouth a bit and pushed her ass from behind, I only helped, she did the rest to get closer to my face. Her husband was a complete idiot. Her pussy lips were outies and they met my mouth in a kiss.

Thoughts were not needed; they would just be burdensome. I kissed her pussy first, yes a small kiss, then it turned into an open mouth kiss with my tongue pushing deep into her wet pussy. Her sweet juices wetted my mouth. I tasted her pussy gluttonously.

She pulled my face away by my hair to place my attention elsewhere. My eyes centered at her pink and engorged clit that would be neglected no more.

At this new opportunity I playfully returned her the teasing. I moved my tongue around her clit for a little bit, before licking it once. My hands were behind her and meticulously familiarizing themselves with her ass.

Her butt cheeks were perfectly soft, that is not too soft and not too hard. I could squeeze her flesh. For some strange reason I found pleasure in separating her butt cheeks and holding on to them.

She didn't seem to mind. She was too preoccupied once my tongue licked her clit like a dog. No, no, not like a dog, but with a steady unhurried pace.

I licked up and down, up and down, repeatedly. I could do this all day.

She moaned quietly and simply pulled at my short hair in rhythm with my licking. Those tugs hurt very little and added something to my indulgence.

I kept at it, I would let her decide if she wanted something else. I had no complains, I just ate pussy and licked clitoris in turns. I loved it.

Nonetheless, I was happy to hear her ask, "Would you like to fuck my tits?"

The words were a pleasant surprise.

"Yes, ma'am."

She moved her pussy across my face. Spreading her juices on me.

Then she squeezed herself back between the couches until she was down on her ass. By the time she had turned around towards me I was happily on my feet and ready to place my cock between her tits.

Her eyes met mine as I bent my knees nearing my cock to her beautiful breasts.

She took my cock and put it between her tits. It wasn't perfect. The couches were in the way but she only held my cock in there and I felt too eager to ask if we could possibly move somewhere else. I just wanted to start pushing against those tits.

"This doesn't feel quite right honey." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked eagerly.

"My breasts aren't slippery enough."

"I don't mind."

"I do." I thought the titty fucking was a no go, but she had something else in mind. "You really like my breasts?"

"I love them."

She moved my cock around her twins. "Did you like the taste of them?"

"Of course."

"I'm going to tell you a little secret."

I nodded my head while engrossed by the feel of my cock still on her tits.

"It all started a years ago after I became pregnant for the first time. These two began to grow to unprecedented size. That's when I began to sense that, unlike most men, my own man didn't like how big they got."

I listened attentively and in disbelief. They were perfect breasts.

"He wouldn't say anything at first. But then, these two began lactating, producing milk, and he couldn't hide it from me anymore. He disliked their size but he hated the milk. It's strange, I had to produce milk and in those days it was nonstop... I was miserable for a while. Our problems will go away, I thought. The discomfort did go away but the milk didn't. I wasn't overproducing like before but I was still producing. One night, much later when things had started to become better again, we tried to have sex. We tried but we failed. I couldn't help myself, I needed a mouth around my nipples. Just like earlier, you have no idea how much I needed you to suck on them. This wasn't the case before. I never had that desire until they began to produce milk. He rejected me immediately. He finds me gross as you have heard."

I took my dick from her grasp and went down on my knees in front of her.

I went directly towards her breasts, massaging one and sucking at the other one. She caressed my head and tenderly looked at me.

Her voice softly continued, "It only got worse. He didn't want anything to do with my breasts and I wanted nothing but. Slowly over time I have fantasized about what you're doing right now, but fantasies are a dangerous affair. You can't control your fantasies and if you can't fulfilled them, they take on a life of their own. That's what happened to me. I love getting them sucked, I've sucked on them plenty myself. It's so much better now that you're doing it... but the thing is... I want more."

She pulled her nipple from my mouth. We looked at each other intensely. Then she grabbed her tit and squeezed in the right way so milk became visibly.

She didn't let me jump on it again. Instead, she held my head down and rose to place her tit above me. Her milk began to drip down into my mouth. It was a string of drops but it became a stream after a few seconds. She then moved her boob around so that the milk missed my mouth. I tried to correct this but she held my head in place. She didn't want it going into my mouth. She wanted it to fall on my face, on my stubbled chin, and down my neck.

It felt warm against my skin. Then my lips returned to her boob my face awash with her milk. She smiled. My cock was stiff and hard but now, after her story, I could feel a different attraction to her as well.

Suddenly, my eagerness dissipated, my desire was still there, but it was different. It's hard to explain how badly I wanted to fuck this woman while at the same time I wanted so badly to put my cock in her and leave it there, to feel her, to make her cum, and satisfy everything she needs without a care of my own.

"I can't explain it, I like seeing your face smeared by my milk. I'm embarrassed to say but my milk... there's something about my milk that makes things... well... better for me. Tell me, my obsession with milk, does it disturb you? Do you find me disgusting? Should I be ashamed of my udders?"

I caressed her face and stopped sucking on her breasts. "Don't be embarrassed. I love what you just told me. I don't find your milk gross at all, I find it splendid, I love your milk. I must confess and say that I hadn't thought about breast milk for a second in my life. Yet, today seeing it dripping from you was all I needed to realize that I wanted it so bad. That's not all though."

I was in front of her keeping my mouth and hands to myself. We wouldn't let our eyes drift away from one another.

"After hearing what you just told I realize that I need it... I guess from this day forward I will inevitably desire milk born out of a woman's breast... but today your milk I not only desire, I need it. Believe me please, I want you to fully enjoy embrace this, and I will do my best to fulfill your every desire whether it involves milk or not. I feel insatiable and I know I am more than fortunate to have met you."

She smiled widely in response and for a few seconds we just stared at each other as if in a trance. It was true what I had said.

She broke the silence, "Do you still want to fuck my tits properly then?"

"I would love to." I responded gleefully.

"Then I hope you're truly as insatiably as you claim, because my milky desires know no bounds that I'm aware of." With this, she got on her feet and gave me her hand.

I stood up as well and followed her as she led me to the kitchen. I lifted her nightgown to look at her ass as she walked. I could not ask for more.

I didn't ask, but more came.

She led me to the fridge where upon we stopped and she opened its door.

Out of the fridge, in her hand, a nursing bottle appeared.

"Is it what I think it is?" I asked making sure I sounded enthusiastic.

"Yes. It's my milk."

She put the bottle's nipple near my mouth and I took a good gulp of milk. Afterwards she handed it to me and proceeded to take off her nightgown in one swift motion. Her breasts bounced and then hung in all their milk-filled glory.

Before handing back the bottle I decisively stepped back to look at her properly.

She looked marvelous. What a woman. This woman had everything in abundance. On top of it all I liked her facial features. She was so pretty.

I had seen younger women naked and there was no match when comparing. This was a real woman, with flesh to be enjoyed and worthy of worship.

I handed back the bottle and without a second thought, she let the milk slowly stream from her chin, over her neck and breasts. It was her very own breast milk.

I had never seen such thing so I couldn't have predicted how turned on it made me. The whiteness of the milk covering her, like a new piece of garment. 'No, scratch that'.

When I approached her I realized what turned me on. The milk should not be compared to a piece of clothing, the milk was so much more a part of her. It was part of her flesh. It enhanced her flesh.

She lowered herself before I reached her. I wanted to taste her milky flesh, but she had something else in mind so she escaped my grasp.

"Now you can fuck my udders properly." She dropped down on her back placing the nursing bottle next to her.

I planted my feet on each side of her belly. Then I got down on my knees. My cock briefly touched her flesh. Her cold flesh.

The milk was cold and it felt good against my warmth. On my knees, I moved forward pushing my cock between her tits. She kept her penetrating eyes on me.

I began to move my cock through the deep cleavage until I saw a slight smile on her face. When I saw that smile, I grabbed the sides of her boobs and pushed them inward. They covered my cock and I gleefully fucked them faster and faster. Her breasts, her milk, the joy in her face. This is what she wanted. This was a fantasy of hers and I was glad to be the one fulfilling it.

The milk made her flesh slippery and I could easily push my cock back and forth. My balls began to bounce against the bottom of her tits. We had to be quiet and it took real effort not to cry out my pleasure.

I didn't know what else she had fantasized about, I didn't know if she had limits in this fantasy but I wanted to find those limits. How far would this go?

It was too late for questions. I kept fucking her tits as I grabbed the nursing bottle. It was still half full. I stopped moving my cock. Carefully I removed the nipple from the bottle and began pouring. She trembled at the touch of the milk. I poured it on her pussy and inner thighs.

After placing the bottle to the side once again, I moved backwards on my knees. She closed her legs.

I lowered my head and licked the milk off the area just above her pussy. Then I opened her legs slowly and licked her labia twice.

"I would love to drink milk from this pussy every night of life." I whispered to her.

"Maybe we can work something out about that." She replied smiling.

I opened her legs more and placed my cock at her entrance.

Her pussy was warm and juicy but my penetrating cock brought along with it cold milk. I could feel it all inside of her mixing up for my cock to feast on.

She moaned softly.

All the sensations on my cock were heavenly sent. She was tight inside. My cock pushed against her walls and they gave way wrapping up around it. I pulled out slowly. Then went right back in. In and out, in and out, in and out. I could hear her juices as my cock moved.

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful woman in the world. The breasts draped in the white liquid which complemented her beautiful face perfectly. She had more white liquid by her mouth, her mouth was open, and her eyes were lost.

Through her eyes, I saw that her mind was in a faraway place where only pleasure was possible. Her green iris floated at the upper edge of her eyes. She came. She came but I didn't stop. Her hips shook uncontrollably giving my cock more joy.

My only goal was to keep her in that state of ecstasy. I would be there too, but I wasn't quite there and she was the priority. Her orgasm stopped but I didn't. She began to moan softly but repeatedly. Then her moans got a little louder, and my mind somehow grasped what would happen if she continued undisturbed.

She would just get louder and scream at the top of her lungs. She was lost and her body would do as it pleased disregarding everything else. I searched for the almost empty bottle as I fucked her. I found it and fed it into that open moaning mouth.

It worked. Her mouth closed around it and her eyes widened in more ecstasy.

It renewed my energy, I fucked her harder and harder.

Her eyes began to refocus, her breasts bounced more than ever, and she sucked at the bottle. She moaned but the bottle muffled the sound. Her hands substituted mine at holding the bottle. I fucked her more and more. It was as if my cock was getting larger inside her. My cock was throbbing as she came once more, a rush of warm pussy liquids flooding against my throbbing cock.

Seeing her in such display. My hands grasping at her milky flesh. I held back, trying not to cum, in enjoying my animalistic passion for this woman... until I couldn't.

I came harder than ever before. I would've cried out but she pushed her hand into my mouth. Her four finger entered my mouth and I pressed my lips against them. My lower body contracted back and forth and my cock shot my sperm deep inside of her. Load after load.

Her body spasmed. Our bodies had lives of their own as we orgasmed. I filled her vagina with my seed and collapsed on top of her. She had more 'mini-spasms' as I held on to her. I closed my eyes. I felt my cock inside her. I felt her body shiver for a while and then slowly calm down.

I felt the milk on our naked bodies. She placed her hands on my head and we lay there, in silence. We didn't need to talk. We both felt each other and that was enough.

The future? There was no need to think about the future, the present was visceral and blissful and enough.

We remained on the floor holding on to each other for a while. It was peaceful and I dozed off for a minute.

...

...

"That was amazing John."

"Yes, it was." I answered in the same hushed voice.

"My body feels quite surreal. Maybe I'm just spent, I never felt so much."

"I agree. That was special. It took so much energy now it feels so good to rest right here." I rubbed my cheek against her breast.

"Do you know what is good for energy?"

I thought about it for a second, "Mmm, ha ha, you mean milk right?"

"Yeah... milk is good for energy. To recover." After a minute of silence she continued. "I know you're comfortable where you are, but I could surely use some milk. Now, if I go get it you'll have to move as well. But if you go get it for me, I can stay right here and won't have to move."

"Well, I'm your delivery man after all. Don't go anywhere."

I got up. I looked at the clock and it read 2:30 am. Seeing that cold digital clock reminded me that the night wouldn't last forever. When would I leave? I didn't want to ever leave. Was this the only time I would see her?

I looked down at her. She was happily relaxing with her eyes closed. I became aware of my nakedness then. It felt so natural to walk like this, with no shame. I became aware of how comfortable I felt. In truth, I hadn't felt so in my entire life. Sex had never been so natural.