A Delivery to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the fridge. At least ten more nursing bottles were in it. All full. It was a lot. My surprise was followed by a stirring in my groin. How much milk could she produce?

She spoke but I didn't make out her words. I turned towards her in surprise. She was looking at me now from the floor. She was angelic.

"What was that?"

"I said, I donate it... the milk." She pointed at the fridge.

"Oh."

"What do you think? Does it scare you?"

I noticed the vulnerability in her voice though she smiled sweetly. She still thought that I could possibly be turned off by it.

So I grabbed two of the nursing bottles from the fridge and went to sit down by her. I helped her move her head between my legs and onto my left thigh.

Unexpectedly, my cock had gained some size. I had felt so spent just a minute ago, so done, and yet.

With her head elevated by my thigh, I put the bottle in her mouth. Things had happened very fast and I was happy that after all I still found it to be incredibly arousing to see her drinking her own milk. "Don't ask me questions like that ever again." I told her, her eyes looking up at me. "I want you to believe and trust me when I tell you that I like everything about you. You're a beautiful woman. The milk is only a plus for me, the more the better. I like all of you. You're perfect. I've been exploring your body tonight and I can't get enough of that. I want more, I want to explore you completely, and it gives me joy. Not a single inch of you could possibly be seen by me as anything but perfection."

I touched her breasts first. Then I put her head down on the floor again and allowed her to hold the bottle herself. Then I proceeded to touch her body.

"I love that you have been so open to me tonight. Not just your body but your mind. I want to know everything about you and I don't want you to feel sadness ever again. I have to tell you that that man doesn't deserve you."

Lightly, I moved my hands on her belly, her thighs, her calves, her feet, and her pussy. I looked at her shaven pussy by opening her legs. I could make out the beginning of another hole which gave me perverted ideas.

"You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that." She responded after a bit. I approached her face on my knees once more, and grabbed the bottle from her hand.

"It's the truth." I told her and looked down at my mostly hard cock. She followed my eyes and saw it too.

I moved my cock 5 inches above her face. I let the milk drip from the bottle onto my cock. Drop after drop falling into her mouth.

Then she turned around. She lifted her head setting her elbows on the floor. She approached my cock and opened her mouth. My cock was millimeters into her mouth but we didn't touch. We just allowed the milk to keep falling from my cock into her tongue.

I started to stand once again and she followed rising with my cock until she was on her knees.

On her knees, I kept feeding her the milk off my cock. Then she didn't want to wait for the milk to drop anymore, and she put my cock into her mouth. She sucked me and her mouth looked small. She moved in slow motion for she wasn't just sucking, she was savoring it.

I let the milk drip on her face while she was preoccupied with my cock. Again, I felt my nakedness standing there with my erect cock in her mouth.

"I have a fantasy I'd like to fulfill as well." I spoke in a hushed voice.

She stopped her sweet blowjob and stared up at me. "Nothing would make me happier." An eagerness to please in her eyes.

"I wasn't kidding when I said that I liked every inch of you. My fantasy never involved milk but we could fix that. You see... I never felt this strong connection with anyone else, and so I never dared to... to explore... in the way I want to do tonight." I paused and laughed a little. "Even now, I seem to be struggling to say it."

"Then don't." She replied. "I'm willing and would never judge you. I'm all yours, just do what you want no words are necessary."

I leaned forward and down. I held her head on my hands and kissed her. Our mouths tried to devour one another and our tongues wrestled.

After this I turned her around. The milk must have made the floor slippery for she spun around with no difficulty. She followed my lead obediently. I lightly pushed her head down and I grabbed her ass and lifted it. I put her in doggy style position and placed my dick in her vagina... but this was not my fantasy. I moved my cock back and forth, only penetrating her half way. I opened her butt cheeks as I did this.

I took a good look at her pink butthole. So tiny and beautiful. I put one finger on it and slowly pushed it in. She lifted her head for a moment.

I was about to spit on it for lubrication when I remembered we had breast milk at our disposal. I poured some milk between her cheeks and then began to push my finger in deeper and deeper.

I have found out that some women don't want me to be anywhere near their buttholes. Some, I found it difficult to approach the subject with. She on the other hand was giving me what I had always wanted, the freedom to explore.

Though I didn't move any more, I kept my cock inside her while I played with her butthole. One finger paved the way for two, then three.

Her hole became more malleable.

I poured more milk on her, pulled my wet cock from her vagina, and penetrated her ass with my tongue.

"Oh, oh, ooh, oh..." She kept repeating as I moved my tongue inside of her. She tasted milky.

I smiled as I licked. I was happy to hear her, I was happy at how much joy it brought me, and I was happy at how fucking amazing it felt to tongue fuck her. I felt her hole open up and shiver to the touch of my tongue.

"Can I put my cock inside you?" I asked her because I knew full well what her answer would be.

She shifted her body planting her palms firmly on the ground. She lifted her torso and head from the ground but kept an arched lower back. My hands rested on her ass cheeks as she turned her head towards me.

Her voice was submissive and her eyes stared into space. She nodded her head and said, "I want your cock in me."

I turned from her face to her ass. Her butthole gaped welcoming me. Yet her gaping hole was still smaller than the circumference of my cock's head.

Better that way.

So I placed the tip of my head at her entrance. The first sensation sent pleasure in waves through my body. I had to pause for a moment.

I reached down for a bottle of milk and poured it down over her ass cheeks again. The milk streamed down and between her cheeks. Down it travelled to where my cock pressed against her hole.

I loved the feeling of both the coldness of the milk and her warm flesh together.

I pushed. My cock expanded her entrance easily. I saw the head disappear inside her with not much struggle.

"Oh, ah, ah, aah, aaah!" She moaned.

"Keep quiet." I whispered to her and kept still. She bit her lower lip and I continued to push inward. There was no stopping my cock from going deeper and deeper inside. Her walls pressed around my cock. I kept my eyes on the entrance seeing how it seemed to suck my cock inside. Her hole wrapped around my cock firmly.

I stopped completely once I had my whole length inside her. I had always wanted to see such sight, to feel such act. "Oh my god." I whispered. What a sensation. My whole cock inside this beautiful ass.

In the stillness my cock hard and throbbing. I managed to move it insider her without thrusting or moving my hips in any way. My cock simply lifted and dropped inside her and she moaned 'ahhh'. My cock moved inside her, I felt such control over it.

I held her beautiful ass cheeks in my hands. She was doing her best to remain silent and her facial expression showed her struggle. Her head was resting on the floor and turned my way but her eyes were closed. Her round entrance gripping my shaft.

When I pulled back I didn't pull all the way back. About three quarters of my cock was released before I pushed back in. Steadily, slowly, back, and forth. While the pleasure was heavenly, I knew I would not cum any time soon. No.

I felt more powerful with each thrust. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I was not going to be stopped. I held her ass in place. I loved how much this woman loved getting fucked. Her body went limp and her mouth was now open but she didn't make any sound. Minutes were passing by.

After a while my legs started to ache. I had been bending at my knees and fucking in an almost squatting position. Coincidently she started to moan again.

I stopped thrusting and began to pull out. It was weakening delight to pull my head out. The base of my head struggled against her opening and it was glorious.

"AAH!" She moaned when I freed the head. She was loud and I was surprised.

While she composed herself I listened to the night. It was past three. Despite her moans the house remained asleep.

I needed something in her mouth but the bottles wouldn't work this time. I helped her stand and kissed her mouth lightly. Her sweet mouth responded to mine.

I led her to the dinner table. She pushed stuff to the side but thankfully nothing fell to the ground. She was somewhat erratic now. I knew not getting caught wasn't in her priorities.

I bent her over on the table. I looked around and the sight of her panties on the floor put a smile on my face. I walked over to pick them up and when I turned around towards her my eyes feasted. She looked so beautiful bent over the table, with her bare ass ready.

"Do you mind love?" I asked as I presented her panties.

"I'm... I'm... sorry I... can't be quiet."

"Don't be, don't be, I want to hear you so much but we can't. Not tonight."

She looked me in the eye and spoke, "There will be more nights."

"There will be more nights." I repeated.

She opened her mouth and I put her panties inside.

I wasn't sure they'd be enough.

I went behind her again and pounded her once more. I started slowly because I pulled out completely at every thrust. It was pleasurable to feel my cock opening her every time.

She was loving it and even started pushing back towards me. The table was moving but it didn't make any sound. My hips smashed against her ass, my balls bouncing against her pussy.

Her whole body trembled as she came once again. I stopped thrusting and placed my hand between her legs. I massaged her wet lips until she controlled her body once more. Her moans were muffled. We kept at it until she got tired of the position.

At this point I didn't know who was leading the action. We ended up on the couch face to face. She got on top of me, bit her lower lip and thrust my cock insider her pussy a few times. Her breasts bounced beautifully in front of my face.

Then she switched, grabbed the base of my cock and led it into her ass.

"I never knew anal sex would be this amazing."

"I can't say that I knew either, but I always wanted to find out." I kissed her mouth and tits feeling my cock inside her ass. She was good in this position her hips thrusting for more.

"Just the way I felt about my milk and my breasts." Even now she blushed a little.

"We are meant for each other." I answered her.

Then we kissed again.

We embraced each other and we fucked for who knows how long. My cock moved inside her and my mouth found her breasts over and over again. I touched her as much as I could and she touched me back.

I came after she had another orgasm. Her body was so tight against me that when she quivered my body quivered too. I came and came with her tit in my mouth. I had never been so happy.

...

We stayed there, embraced as our sex ended. I managed to ask at some point, "Is it getting late? I don't want to go."

She replied, "Stay with me."

We ended up falling over to the side. She turned around and we slept with her hair on my face.

***********

I like to imagine what happened the next day... from his perspective.

I know what Julie and I did. But we laugh when we talk about what happened that morning, from his perspective.

Her then husband woke up at about 8:30ish in the A.M.

It was a sunny morning. He was a predictable man, so Julie knew what his next moves were.

He woke up and grabbed his phone. His wife wasn't in bed which was no surprise. In bed, he used his phone for a while, then turned on the TV and headed down to the bathroom. He took a shower and put on his church clothes. Black dress shoes, khaki pants, and a blue dress shirt.

He wouldn't notice the silence in the house yet. As usual, he would head down to have some breakfast after getting ready for Sunday church.

His wife should have been busy in the kitchen, as usual. She wasn't, however.

Instead, he noticed the silence for the first time. Something must have felt odd.

He walked into the living room. The place was a mess. First, he noticed the messy table, the out of place chairs, even the couch was crooked. Then his face would turn red after his eyes drifted down onto the floor.

Milk.

He looked down in horror at his milk-smeared shoes. Small pools of milk spread out all around the floor. Mainly in the kitchen. I wonder what went through his head.

The piece of shit didn't feel any worry at all. No, he just got angry and called for his wife. She did not answer.

Then he must have thought that she had left him. That was impossible, she would never. She couldn't.

He stood there in silence thinking about his next move. He couldn't make sense of it, he only knew how angry he was.

Then the sliding door to the back yard glided open. His wife walked inside.

She was naked and was carrying a small salad bowl. Before he uttered a word he saw that there was milk in it.

"What the fuck? What is the meaning, of this?" He exclaimed angrily between his teeth. He pointed to the floor and she looked down.

"I want a divorce." She answered him back.

"What the fuck, what are you talking about bitch? What is this mess?"

"I'll clean it up don't worry, but I want you out of the house today." She kept walking and placed the milk on the counter. Then she opened the upper cupboard and pulled out another small bowl.

"I don't know what is happening, but you well fucking know that I am not about to divorce you bitch. Not today, not tomorrow."

She stopped in front of him before walking out. "And why not? It's about time we got a divorce, I don't care about appearances any more, and I won't let you ruin my life any longer." Then she stepped outside again.

He stood there for a few seconds, dumbfounded.

He followed her then.

He will never forget what he saw. He froze as soon as he saw it.

I was sitting in the outdoor sofa with my back towards him. I was nude as well. Julie walked around the sofa and sat directly in front of me.

I had to grab my cock and move it out of the way as she sat. Then I rested my cock on her buttocks. I was so enamored with her body that as soon as she sat I ran my hands all around her flesh. The curves of her thin torso and the voluptuousness of her breasts and hips.

My hands ended on her breasts. She leaned her torso forward, delightfully pushing her ass on my dick. She held the bowl under her breasts.

I continued milking her.

"I can't believe there was so much milk. Usually I have even more but after last night I didn't think this would be left in them. Maybe it's because of how horny I've been." Her breasts got softer as the milk poured into the bowl.

I didn't answer her because I noticed her husband was there for the first time. He walked around the couch and stared at us with an open mouth.

He looked so stupid.

"You should just leave Jerry."

"How dare you?... how dare you..." His voice lacked strength.

Julie sat the bowl aside and stood up. She slapped his face once.

He then angrily turned back at her. I stood up right away.

The man stopped and looked at me. Eww! I thought, when he looked down at my erect cock. Then back up at my face again. Julie pushed him and he tripped backwards.

Clumsily he stood up again but not before Julie had kicked him a couple of times. I don't remember what she yelled at him, I just know that he got up, as best he could, and went back inside the house.

Julie closed the sliding door behind him and returned to me.

This time I grabbed her hips and sat her on my cock. My cock slipped inside her pussy and I continued milking her for a few more minutes until I could resist no more and we made love again right there and then in our backyard in that fine Sunday morning.