A Demon Cums in the Night

Story Info
Luci has a wild night with an Incubus.
5.1k words
4.63
13.3k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luci paced back and forth through her home. Her entire day was nothing more than a battle of wills. Her will to suppress her bodily pleasures, and her body's will to give into them. It started from the very moment she woke up. Luci groaned as she moved throughout the bed, not ready to begin her daily routine. However, something felt different. Her skin was more sensitive than usual. Her hair felt like she was constantly touching a static ball. The soles of her feet and palms of her hands felt like someone was constantly scratching them very lightly, as soft and gentle as a person would a little kitten. But the worst were the feelings in her nipples, clitoris, and inside her sex. All of which felt swollen and aroused. She couldn't figure out why her body felt the way she did but knew her day was going to start whether she was ready for it or not.

Over the next hour, Luci completed her morning routines. Among them a nice shower. The water always felt purifying to her. But that morning it did nothing more than stir her body in ways she was not wanting to give in to. Normally she would take advantage of her arousal and swiftly fan out the flames with a quick orgasm, brought on by the combination of her fingers and the handheld showerhead. But that morning it was different. Something in her mind told her not to give in. To resist temptation. To see if the buildup of a full day aroused would be rewarding.

Getting dressed was the next challenge, after drying off of course. Her heightened arousal challenged her to wear something sexy under her clothes. First a matching set of black, silk bra and panties. The panties went on first and as the material of the crotch made contact with her nether lips, Luci let out a slight moan. The black silk fabric molded against her labia and applied to her clit like extremely tight spandex. Not a centimeter of her nethers went untouched, leaving everything between her legs noticeable like the black material was painted on. The most noticeable detail being her swollen clit, forced to poke out from under its hood and raging to be touched.

Her bra was next. Just like her underwear, it molded over her perky breasts, tightly encasing her flesh and making her nipples swell even more from the fabric's touch. Wearing a shirt and pants didn't make things easier. The slightest caress of either against her covered tits and sex sent shivers up and down her spine, twitches within her core, and her toes curling with no control. Not fully irritated with the sensations just yet, Luci pushed her luck with her attire, choosing to wear a cute pair of mix-matching toe-socks and sexy boots which complimented the rest of her clothes.

Styling her hair was the least challenging of the whole morning routine. Running a brush through her fiery red hair felt better than she imagined. The static sensation made all of her scalp feel alive. And this particular morning she had no issues with tangles and styled it perfectly on the very first attempt. In fact, it was too perfect and Luci purposefully messed up her hair, just to redo it all over again. Fully dressed and feeling sexier and sexier with every passing moment, Luci was ready to face the world. Or so she thought.

The drive to her job was beyond annoying. Her car; in need of some repairs, made her feel every bump and shake and vibrating section of pavement on a regular day. Today it was a million times worse. The bumps and shakes made her breasts swish and sway causing her erect nipples to glide against the inside of her shirt. The sections of pavement vibrated her body, and the assault on her clit made her feel creamy between her legs. Caught up in her sensitive delirium, Luci verbally debated with herself over being late to work and speeding down a length of road which had not seen maintenance in nearly four decades. Before she could make the decision, she arrived at her place of business and pouted very dramatically. Her poor clit still swollen and her goddess nectar caking against her labia.

The time at her job was agonizing. Luci didn't wish to speak to anyone. She could barely concentrate on her work. Every moment was spent trying to move as little as possible. Each step massaged her feet, tickled up her legs, caressed her breasts, brushed her nipples, and flicked her clit to the point of explosion. At one moment, Luci nearly panicked and retreated to the restroom. She slammed her pants around her ankles and gently pulled her panties away from her nethers. Very carefully Luci reached for her clit and pulled back the hood. Her touch alone almost caused lightning to strike behind her eyes. Her vision slightly blurred; Luci did notice the bundle of nerves between her legs was almost three times more swollen than it had ever been during her horniest of nights. Every beat of her heart caused her clit to throb and jump in unison. With no immediate relief, Luci redressed herself. Her underwear once again molded to her lips and clit. The rest of her day at work was worse than it started. When it was time to go home, she was the first to leave and did so in the quickest way possible. The drive back home was twice as bad against her aroused body.

Luci nearly kicked the door in upon arrival. A part of her was concerned about her well being, given the events of the day were far from natural. She paced back and forth throughout her home, each step having an affect on her body. The longer she waited to make a decision, the worst the sensations become. Finally she made a decision she hoped she wouldn't regret.

She frantically removed her clothes, stripping herself down to her birthday suit as quickly as possible. Completely naked, she dove onto her bed and rolled onto her back. Her legs parted, bent at the knee with her soles planted firmly on the mattress. Using one hand Luci groped her own breasts and thumbed her nipples repeatedly. Her other hand was between her legs, using her fingertips to guess how swollen her clit was at the moment. She concluded it had swelled even more since checking in the bathroom hours ago. Having no concern for her love button's heightened state of arousal, Luci furiously rubbed her clit with her fingertips and pushed them into her goddess passage to keep the sensations disbursed in her nethers. She even teased herself, smacking her pussy repeatedly with one hand while pinching her nipples with the other hand. Luci returned to fingering her clit. Her heightened arousal forced pleasure to fly throughout her body. To the ends of her hair to the tips of her toes and always returning to the center where it mattered most. She was close to orgasm. Mere seconds away.

Unknown to her a very faint cloud of vaper; as visible as hot breath on a winter day, slowly escaped from her pussy. It danced through her fingers. It swirled around her clit. And it teased at her forbidden rosebud. The vapor cloud grew in size but hovered closely to her body like dry-ice smoke traveling across the ground. The vapor cloud extended throughout but Luci's closed eyes prevented her from noticing what was nearly covering all of her body.

A few more furious flicks of her clit and Luci finally came. After a whole day of being on the edge, her velvet passage flexed uncontrollably. Each orgasmic contraction forced out more and more of the vapor cloud originating from between her legs. The explosion within her core made her eyes open wide if only for a millisecond before rolling back into her skull. She exhaled all of the air out of her lungs with her tongue slightly hung from her mouth. The vapor cloud was pushed away from the force of her lungs. The orgasm felt like it was lasting forever and Luci nearly choked from a lack of oxygen. Eyes closed, she inhaled very deeply. The vapor cloud seized the opportunity and entered her body through her mouth and up her nose.

Luci laid there breathing heavily. Her chest rose and fell while parts of her body twitched from the ecstasy. It was a well welcomed orgasm, and one certainly needed after the entirety of the day. But there was still a growing curiosity why she was so horny, and why she still felt as though she wasn't finished yet.

Before Luci could get another thought in, her closed eyes opened widely. The coloring was vastly different. The entirety of her eyeballs were as black as onyx pearls. Then her mouth moved without control and a deep, inhuman voice escaped her lips.

"FEED." it said.

Luci blinked, and the darkness that possessed her eyes vanished, returning back to their normal colors.

"Wh-what?" she spoke.

She blinked again and the darkness consumed her eyes once more.

"MUST. FEED."

Another blink.

"What is happening? What's going on?" a tone of panic in her voice.

Blink

"YOU. MUST. FEED. ME."

She blinked again and started to get out of her bed. She was able to sit up just a little before her back was forced against the mattress beneath her. She tried to get up again but her torso wouldn't move. She attempted to move her arms and legs but neither complied. Luci then discovered a shocking revelation: she wasn't being forced onto and immobilized against the bed. She had absolutely no control over her body.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Luci screamed.

Blink

"Foolish mortal," the entity's words no longer spoken in broken english "I blessed your body in your sleep and patiently waited. Throughout today, your body has been continuously stimulated. Sexual energy stored within you during each passing minute. Like a farm animal repeatedly being fattened prior to slaughter. You have been fattened with energy which I crave. And now; dear mortal, it's time to feast.

Luci's eyes blinked back to normal but she watched in shock as her possessed hands roamed her body, touching and caressing each and every erogenous zone known and unknown to man. Her legs opened on their own and her hands reached between them. One hand teased her clit while the other entered her pussy. Luci felt everything and was astonished the entity; while in control of her body, knew how to touch her better than she did herself. Luci's eyes slightly crossed before the muscles in her neck gave out and the back of her head crashed against the pillow. At that moment another orgasm erupted in her core and she moaned loudly.

The young woman had no time to recover as her hands went to work on her again. This time her legs came off the mattress. Her legs were folded so her bent knees almost pressed against her shoulder sockets and bare feet dangled in the air. The fingers of both hands teased her clit, bringing her very close to the cumming. Just before falling into the blissful abyss, the hands stopped. Luci took the moment to catch her breath before her fingers attacked again. She was brought to the edge again before everything stopped a second time. Confusion washed over her. Why was this thing doing all of this to her, let alone why was it playing with its "food". The entity took control of her hands again, bringing her close to cumming before stopping one more time.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luci cried out, thrusting her hips against her possessed hands and actually craving the elusive orgasm.

That's when it hit her, she had control of her body again. Parts of it anyway. Her possessed fingers played with her clit and entered her pussy, massaging her g-spot with intense precision. Her head moved from side to side, hissing noises escaping her lips. Her hips thrusted into her possessed fingers, eager to aid the beast in making her cum. Her soles and toes wiggled and scrunched, showing signs of reluctant approval of the sensations happening to her body. The entity brought her extremely close once more and then stopped.

"FUCK! YOU!" Luci shouted, water forming in the corner of her eyes as she yearned to cum.

Blink.

"Soooooooon." the entity teased.

Luci blinked again, her eyes back to normal as the tears started to drip onto her cheeks. Her hips thrusted against her hand more and more while her toes flexed, hoping to grip onto something that would bring this agony to an end.

"Then please, make me cum! I'm begging you! Quit playing with me and just eat your fucking dinner!"

Her own words almost shocked her. She never had a chance to think how this would end. Would she die before the night was over? If so, would she die cumming? From the day she had, and the moment she was enduring, she almost welcomed the idea of cumming so hard it would claim her life. Her contemplation was cut short as her fingers went back to work on her excessively swollen clit.

"Yesssss." she hissed.

Her fingers massaged, pulled and pinched her pearl while her other hand's fingers went back into her pussy and stroked her g-spot again.

"Yes." Luci spoke aloud.

The pleasure between her legs grew and grew. All of her fingers were coated in her nectar. Luci was nearly foaming at the mouth.

"YES!" her voice raised to nearly a scream.

"CUM. MORTAL." the entity commanded.

Luci's entire body went rigid as her pussy erupted in blissful sensations she feared would never happen. The electricity in her hair intensified as it spread across her face and her uppper body. It made her nipples painfully hard and yearning to be touched. Her feet kicked violently as the elusive orgasm continued to assault her tiring body. When it finally came to an end, Luci was reduced to heavy pants and fighting to uncross her eyes and regain her vision.

"F-fu-fuck... m-me... " she spat out from exhaustion.

"Soon." the onyx color returned to her eyes.

After Luci's eyes blinked back to normal, her legs straightened and collapsed to the mattress. Her arms were next, extending out to both sides of her. A chill overcame her from the buildup of sweat across her body, the biproduct of the evening's events. In spite of the position her body was previously forced into, she didn't feel any muscular fatigue like she would have if she truly had control of herself. Her pussy and clit; however, felt like they'd been tortured for hours much like her younger years of self-discovery. A noise away from her bed caught her attention and all she could do was watch in both amazement and horror.

Within her bedroom was a dresser of dark colored wood. The dresser rattled in place until a single drawer started to shake open. Knowledge of the hidden contents within made Luci breathe heavy. The drawer opened even further until it was just enough for two items to float out of it: a wand vibrator and a black, veiny dildo. Luci's arms were possessed again as her hands reached towards the ceiling. The two sex toys soared in her direction. The wand was gripped tightly in her right hand, and the dildo in her left. Unable to control herself again, the hand holding the dildo brought it towards Luci's face and shoved into her mouth. The wand was turned on and moved oh so slowly towards her swollen clit. Luci was reduced to moaning loudly into the black phallus as the wand finally made contact with her flesh.

The dildo in her mouth was moved in and out and almost stuffed down her throat, coating it with her saliva. When it was good and wet, the toy was removed from her lips and the head of the cock was guided into her sensitive passage. Luci lost control of her body again as her legs and feet were placed back into the positions they were in moments ago. Time expanded out like eons as her nether lips swallowed the rubber, millimeter by millimeter. Slowly it stuffed her velvet walls. The vibrations on her clit helped ease the toy into her body. And finally, nearly all of the dildo was deep inside her pussy, save for the area she gripped. Then her hand began to move.

Luci screamed in pleasure as her possessed hand fucked her with her own toy. The wand was a welcomed culprit. The vibrations were not only felt by her clit. The wand also passed the vibrations through the toy, which in turn vibrated Luci's innermost being. Her eyes rolled back again with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. Her nipples throbbed. Her toes curled and soles scrunched. An orgasm overtook her without mercy.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Luci chanted while cumming.

The wand was clicked to a higher setting and the dildo was being forced into her body more aggressively. Soon her hand was moving the toy in and out of her passage at a speed she couldn't do herself. The pressure quickly built again and Luci was crushed by another orgasm, stronger than the previous.

"Oh please... I ca- I can't... t-take anymore." Luci pleaded.

"That is not your choice." the entity blinked in and out.

Luci's hands became further aggressive with the toys. The hand holding the wand moved up and down against her clit. The slightly ribbed edging blurred against her poor pearl. The hand holding the dildo fucked her pussy at lightning speed, on par with the high-powered sex toy devices featured on the kinkiest of adult websites. The pleasure within Luci edged her to the point of almost being braindead. Just before she came, she inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with as much air as possible. The dildo drilled into her g-spot and her orgasm exploded outward.

Luci screamed as loudly and as long as possible. The orgasm was more intense than anything she believe possible. The lack of air in her lungs made her vision cloudy and she almost passed out. During her orgasm, all of the built-up sexual energy as well as the entity, erupted from every hole and pore throughout Luci's exhausted body. She regained control of her limbs but couldn't bring herself to move them after they laid on the bed. The young woman opened her eyes just enough to see what possessed her. As well as the energy she was harboring. What she saw sparked just enough willpower to keep her from blacking out.

The entity was a faint vaper cloud once more. The energy was a near indescribable kaleidoscope of light and colors. Both looked mystical and beautiful to the fiery redhead. Then Luci noticed the vapor cloud taking on a shimmering, human-like shape. Next, she saw the sexual energy being "inhaled" into the "mouth" of the entity. A beautiful metamorphose occurred afterward as the human-like shape of the vapor cloud repeatedly changed colors, much like the kaleidoscope of sexual energy. The entity stood beside Luci's bed, examining its new form. Then its gaze turned to the young woman and levitated horizontally over her body.

"Pleasure." it spoke, this time sounding more human and gentler than ever.

A limb from the entity reached for Luci's head and caressed her cheek. The skin on her face felt alive from its touch. Luci was so caught up in how nice it felt she failed to notice her dildo floating off of the bed and slowly maneuvering between herself and the entity. That was until she felt it bump into her still hypersensitive clit, sending a lightning bolt of pleasure up and down her spine. The entity floated away with the dildo between its legs, crown pointing at the most desired place on Luci's body. Its arms moved and gestured at the fake cock, guiding Luci's gaze to her possessed toy. She watched as a flame as dark as her previously onyx-colored eyes engulfed her toy and then snuffed itself out. When the smoke cleared, Luci was shocked to see the toy was of actual flesh: throbbing, muscular, veiny, and still attached to entity.

It quickly advanced on her, pushing her back onto the bed. Still soaken from her previous orgasms, the cock slid into her body with relative ease. The entity took hold of her legs, forcing them open but keeping them straight in the air, her soles dangling not far from its head. It thrust its real cock in and out of her body, while puffs of its form descended on Luci's bare skin or inhaled into her body. Her free hands massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. Or she'd wet her fingers and furiously rub her clit. This caused Luci to have a renewed strength and further heightened her pleasure, having full control of her body during the moment.

12