A Demon Cums in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." she whispered as its cock rubbed against her g-spot.

"Yes, pleasure." it responded.

There was another rattling from the open drawer nearby and Luci's eyes nearly leapt from her sockets. Floating out of the drawer was another toy, smaller than both the wand and dildo but capable of vibrating. Pink in color and swirled upward from the base like ice cream in a cone. She looked at the toy, then back at the entity fucking her exhausted pussy. The look on its face, if it had one, was a mischievous smile.

The toy floated away from the dresser, passed through the multi-coloring form of the entity, and pushed against her asshole. The nectar from her innermost was spilling out of her like a leaky faucet and lubing her forbidden rosebud. The pink toy aligned itself properly and pushed inward, twisting itself to quicken the insertion. Luci howled at the invasion and coughed in surprise when it started vibrating in her ass. The entity continued to fuck her pussy without exhaustion.

The sensations in both holes felt amazing. Luci was anxious to cum and soon, hoping this last orgasm would be powerful enough to shatter her being and end her existence if that was the intention of this thing fucking her. Each thrust rocked her body. She could literally feel the cock inside her, throbbing and pulsing like it was linked to a heartbeat. It rammed against her g-spot with each thrust, and kissed her cervix when plunged as deep as possible. The toy vibrating in her ass was sensational too. Adding the puffs of vapor landing on her body and inhaled within, she was determined her depleted body would cum soon. A strong orgasm, stronger than anything she ever felt before, almost violent like. She practically drooled at the thought.

Something tapped against her elbow and she realized it was the wand vibrator. She quickly grabbed it, powered it on and set it for the most intense output it could deliver. Luci held the vibrator against her clit and fondled her breasts. The entity and the possessed anal toy did the rest of the work.

Luci felt herself getting closer again, this time it was far different than the others. She knew she would be brought to orgasm. She knew this thing was surely finished toying with her body. Now all that was left was the pleasure, pure and simple. And the pleasure built up and built up, like concrete stopping the flow of a river and creating a dam. The pleasure turned into pressure. A pressure very familiar to the fiery redhead. She yearned for it to happen. She truly believed she would die for it.

"OH MY GOD, YES! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE! I NEED TO CUM! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! FUCK ME! I NEED IT! OH GOD! DON'T HOLD BACK ANYMORE! FUCK ME HARD! I NEED TO CUM! I WANT TO FUCKING CUM! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE! I WANT IT! I NEED IT. OH GOD! YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Her pleads and cries reached its ears. The entity expelled a surge of energy gathered by the young woman. The entirety of her room shook almost as violent as an earthquake. It continued to pound her sex, smashing and gliding into every single pleasure nerve spread within her nectar soaked, velvet walls. The toys in her ass and against her clit vibrated at an intensity higher than factory setting. It was becoming too much for the poor girl to take. The entity drilled between her legs, knowing it was soon to strike oil. It leaned in and whispered into her ear, softly like a genuine lover.

"Cum for me, Luci." and then it gently kissed her on the lips.

At that moment the dam broke, the floodgates opened, the rockets exploded, and every single innuendo used to describe a phenomenally powerful orgasm took place. Luci dropped the wand in her hand and it bounced away. She tried to scream in ecstasy but there was no noise. Just a silent scream that forced her eyes to gaze towards the ceiling, staring off into space and beyond before rolling back into her skull. Every muscle in her body locked in place, other than those she couldn't fully control. The toy in her ass was squeezed out of her rear, her asshole winking repeatedly. Her innermost muscles flexed the hardest they ever had and she forced the entity's cock out of her body. Her vaginal walls fluttered and contracted with a mind of their own throughout the moment. Which was followed by the absolute most powerful squirting orgasm Luci ever felt in her life. The repeated bursts of her girl cum arched from between her legs and splashed against the entity's floating cock and swirling energy. All that was left was a beautiful, twitching redhead, shaking in her bed with a complete lack of motor skills or care for the world around her.

The entity wasn't finished with her yet. It focused itself and channeled its entirety into the throbbing cock between its legs. Having vanished into the cock, it floated forward and pushed its head back into the exhausted woman's still contracting pussy. Her eyes were slightly open when she felt it just barely invade her one more time. Her throat was hoarse. Her voice was dry. Yet she managed to say one final thing.

"Cum inside me."

A churning began within an invisible ball-sack, then shot forth. It followed the path, up the center of a throbbing mass of magical flesh and muscle. It built within the crown and finally erupted like a violent volcano deep inside the woman's holy ground. It sprayed her insides, filling her used void to the fullest and triggering one last mind destroying orgasm deep within her body. Her ears went deaf. Her eyes lost all color in her vision til everything went white. And finally, it was over. Luci was content her existence had come to an end.

The alarm on Luci's cell phone chimed loudly as ever. Enough to cause the poor girl physical pain. She moved slowly in her bed. Almost every part of her felt too weak to move. Even more aggravating were the dull, painful aches between her legs. Her clit, pussy and ass equally felt used and abused. She painfully sat up and looked around her room. No strange man in sight. She moved a little more, causing the weight to shift in the bed. Three random objects collided with her at once. Her favorite dildo, a vibrating wand, and vibrating anal plug. That batteries within were dead to the world.

Luci's toes and soles met the floor and she walked on unsteady legs to the bathroom. She was completely naked and couldn't remember what in God's name got into her last night to abuse herself so harshly. Whatever it was, she hoped it was a fluke incident and hoped a lover would come along and soon to prevent such sort of night. Entering the bathroom, she screamed in terror.

The reflection of herself looked very different. The reflection had a very masculine build with jet black hair with matching eyes. Horns grew just within the hairline and ended in sharp tips. Fangs had formed on certain teeth and the tongue was forked. Lastly the reflection had leathery wings and a tail which playfully swished back and forth like a dog happy to see its owner. Luci was shocked to see this reflected version of herself and turned away, looking all over her body and seeing it was perfectly normal as usual. If nothing changed on her, then why did her reflection look the way it did? Her question was soon answered as the reflection spoke directly to her.

"Good morning, Madame Luci. Do not be afraid."

Luci slowly turned and faced the demonic being in the mirror. In spite of its appearance, the being looking back at her had a gentle smile, matching her own whenever happy. She licked her lips and soon found her words.

"Wh-what are you?"

"I am the Incubus you spent your evening with. And I thank you for feeding me well."

"F-feeding?" Luci questioned before a tsunami of memories from the previous night returned to her. All of which caused her nethers to just barely throb with pleasure.

"Yes, and before you ask: no. You are not dead. Nor do I have that intention. I find you to be... quite valuable."

"Valuable?"

"Yes. So, for the time being I will reside within your body. When I must feed, we will simply have a repeat of yesterday and last night's events. No harm will come to you, nor be inflicted to you. You are under my protection as long as I feast well upon your body when necessary. That is; of course, if we have a deal?"

"A deal?"

"Absolutely, you're allowed to have a choice in the matter. At least as far as I am concerned. All you need do is say yes."

Luci's mind raced, remembering everything that happened. The good, the not so bad, and the downright fucking dirty which made her nethers throb some more. If she agreed, she could set up boundaries, and allow herself to experiment other ventures as well. Not every day an Incubus rocks your world and gives you the choice of him cumming or going. Her decision made, she looked toward the incubus and smiled.

"Deal. So, what do we do first."

The incubus smiled like a wicked Cheshire cat.

"First, I say we start this day off properly, don't you?"

The demon in the mirror lifted a clawed hand close to its face. It made a partially closed fist with the tips of the middle finger and thumb pressed together. Applying pressure, there was a loud snap of the fingers, and Luci crumbled to the bathroom floor. Clutching her pussy and writhing about from the immaculate orgasm that overtook her body.

12