All Comments on 'A Demon on the Payroll'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CriosCrios5 months ago

I've never read any of the other stories in this universe so I was a bit confused here but it was still great reading, nonetheless!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Great story telling. I know I've read the other stories mentioned but it's been some time ago. Might be a good idea to reread them to refresh my memory. Thanks

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger5 months ago

As always this is a 5 star story in the universe you have created. I just wish I had another 50 stars to add for the return of Dink. I can't wait to see that the boy grows up to be. If he's that young and subconsciously using his powers on other kids he should be strong indeed. I wonder what would happen if a son of a demon summoner who already shows signs of controlling power would mate with someone from an angelic bloodline.

dunmovynivdunmovyniv5 months ago

Dink was always my favorite character. I know he’s a dog, but still……

LinneaLundinLinneaLundin5 months ago

I’ve enjoyed all of your work, but I really love the Montauk universe and its characters the most. Thank you for the great stories.

ender2k2kender2k2k5 months ago

That was great fun. All the bad guys got what they deserved and none of the characters I have grown to love were killed. Who could ask for anything more (although I would like more please 😁). Thank you for all your stories and I wish you and yours happy holidays and a wonderful new year

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I liked the story, but tired of dealing with the dot dot dots. Load it into a text reader to enjoy listening to Jennifer's sexy voice tell the story and you have to edit out the dot dot dots. Why would any one want to do that? To hear the story the way it should be told. Don't want to deal with it ant more. How many best sellers do you read littered with dot dot dots and compound words?

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy4 months ago

What a wild and wonderful universe you've created. Fertile ground for terrific stories like this one, and we're all the richer for it.

drycreeksdrycreeks3 months ago

Awesome as always. Thanks for ur hard work n time. Kno it was enjoyed n appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
I'm about 55,000 words into Secondhand Hearts, a new story in the Hop on the Bus series. If I can figure out a way to post it here without it being stolen and posted on Amazon, I should have it ready in about a week or so. There's someone who has stolen about eight of my stor...