All Comments on 'A Demon's Devotion Ch. 01'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A really good start to this story, though short, it does set up a lot of anticipation for more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great first start, I hope this becomes a a series in the very very near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start! Loved Vox Dominus and looking forward to this!

magic_knirfmagic_knirfalmost 3 years ago

You had me with the first paragraph.... please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is not what I was expecting but then some of the best stories are a surprise and this one appears to have great promise. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you decide on Mind Control and not something like Non-Human? I am only wondering since I am in somewhat of my own confusion regarding a work in progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot

TheTitanZTheTitanZalmost 3 years ago

Well now that was a charge. Can't wait to see what happens.

MesmercilessMesmercilessalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments!

To answer Anon's question, the reason I decided to file this story under "Mind Control" as opposed to "Non-Human" is primarily due to what I personally feel is the story's core erotic engine. While Levi's true nature is definitely a part of that, to me most of the heat derives from the ways he exerts control over Beatrice, and how she struggles with (or yields to) his influence. There will be chapters where Levi remains in human form, but rarely will an update go by without some aspect of his power over Beatrice being displayed / explored. So "Mind Control" felt like the more appropriate tag, even if there are definitely other erotic elements in play.

billy_drake616billy_drake616almost 3 years ago

Really good, got me hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Why make us suffer

This is the 3rd story you've started and they all sound amazing, but I'm worried none of them will ever get any follow up. Why do you torture us so with amazing concepts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to part 2

Royse69Royse69over 2 years ago

Love where this story surprisingly took me. The story slowly built the energy and suspense up and did not let it fall short.

Cant wait to continue

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope there are sex scenes with the human form. Because whatever that was with his demon form (?), it wasn't quite as hot without the human parts doing their thing. Still, I'm interested so I'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES