A Demon's Devotion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are," he stated. "Follow me."

Beatrice gave a vague nod, trailing him into the house. Its interior was just as underwhelming as its façade. The furniture was all a mish mash of second-hand finds, beer cans cluttered the kitchen countertops, and the beige walls were bereft of any decoration, save for a single police academy graduation photo. One of the men pictured was probably Levi's father, Beatrice guessed.

As she and her host padded down a carpeted hall, some of her old unease began to return. It reoccurred to her how strange this all was, showing up to the school loner's house without a second thought, and then wordlessly following him to his bedroom. By the time Levi closed the door behind her, Beatrice's heart was hammering in her chest. Still, she remained motionless, watching like a captive in her own body as he stalked past a desk laden with books and fantasy figurines before sitting on his unmade bed.

"So," he said, his voice heavy and low. "I suppose I should first thank you for your patience, and apologize for making you wait so long. The circumstances that brought us together were hardly ideal, and it was not my intention to leave you 'high and dry,' as they say. In fact, to be perfectly honest...I never intended for things to go this far in the first place."

"I...I don't..." Beatrice wanted to say she didn't understand, but her mouth struggled to form the right words.

"Ah, my mistake." Levi waved his hand. "You may speak freely, if you wish."

Like a cracked dam finally bursting, a rush of questions flooded Beatrice's tongue. "What the hell is going on here?" she exclaimed. "What did you to do me? Why is there this...this thing on my...my..."

Levi grimaced. "You're referring to my crest, I assume."

"Your crest?" Beatrice sputtered. "So you admit it: you did draw it on me."

"I didn't 'draw' anything." Levi pointed between her legs, and a wave of heat rippled through her. "That mark is a manifestation of our pact, a sign that you've accepted my power over you and that I've acknowledged you as my servant."

"As your what? What are you talking about? You think just because you...took advantage of me that means y-you own me or something?"

"That's a rather crude interpretation. But true, in a sense," he exhaled. "I did take advantage of your feelings for me when I initiated the binding ritual. And, in a way, you do belong to me now."

"Like hell I do!" Beatrice snarled. "I don't know what kind of magic, mumbo-jumbo bullshit you think you've pulled off, but I am not your 'servant.'"

Levi arched his eyebrows, like a teacher dealing with a particularly dense pupil. "Aren't you, though? Since last night, you've acted in perfect accordance with my wishes. And surely by now you've noticed the effects of my...influence."

Levi drew a beckoning motion with his fingers, and Beatrice gasped as pleasure bloomed inside of her. "H-how are you doing that?" she stammered. "W-why do I feel so...so..."

"I already told you. That crest denotes my power over you, and your subservience to my will."

"And I told you...that's...that's bullshit. There's no such thing as...as magic powers."

"For humans, maybe. But that label doesn't apply to me."

"Th-then...wh-what...are you?"

Levi rested his chin in his palm, his dark eyes boring into hers. "Why, a demon, of course," he answered.

Beatrice balled her fists at her sides, quivering as her world spun out of control. She wanted to fight it, this insanity that Levi had drawn her into. She wanted to scream, to rage, to tackle him to the ground and disprove him one clarifying blow at a time. Yet she remained frozen in place, her feet as rooted to the floor as Levi's words were in her mind. She couldn't explain how she knew they were true, but she felt it all the same, as deeply as the arousal thrumming between her thighs.

"A-are you..." she whispered, unable to stop her voice from shaking. "Are you going to...take me to hell?"

"Hardly," Levi laughed humorlessly. "I couldn't go there now even if I wanted to. I've been trapped in the human world for centuries now, living, dying, and reincarnating despite my best efforts. Don't ask me why," he added, a shadow passing behind his gaze. "It's a long story. One I'm not fond of telling."

"Wh-what do you want then?" Beatrice demanded. "Why did you make me your...your..."

"Servant? Well..." He ran a hand through his hair. "Even though I've inhabited a human form, I'm still beholden to my demonic nature. Which means while food and water are required to keep my body alive, my soul is only nourished by...'sinful feelings' is how you would put it, I suppose. Of course, every demon has their preferences among the dark passions, but for me," a slight smirk played on his lips, "lust is the delicacy I'm especially fond of."

His smile made Beatrice's chest flutter. "So...every time I feel...like that, you're...feeding off of me?"

"That would be the simplest way to put it, yes."

"Wh-what if I want you to stop? What if I don't want to be your...sex food or whatever? What if I want you to leave me alone?"

Levi's expression sobered. "I understand your apprehension. Again, this was not an outcome I desired. Had I been in my right mind last night, I would've avoided the binding ritual at all costs. But as a creature of temptation, I'm rather susceptible to it myself. And," his voice lowered, "you are very, very tempting to me."

Beatrice stiffened. "I-I don't care about your excuses. I just want this stupid tattoo off of me."

"That I can't do. Binding you took a significant amount of my power, which doesn't come easy in my corporeal state. I spent eighteen years slowly building and saving that supply and now...it's more or less expended."

"S-so you shot your shot and can't get it up again." Beatrice managed a sneer. "Sounds like your problem, not mine."

"Indeed," Levi frowned. "Though I'm afraid you must play a part in its solution. I can't afford to lift the mark yet, not until I've regained the power I've lost. But while I could simply let you go about your business and siphon off energy bit by bit, I was hoping we could negotiate a more efficient and...mutually beneficial arrangement. Especially if," he cleared his throat, "you still desire me as a partner."

Beatrice scoffed. "As if."

It was an automatic reaction. Borne from disbelief and scorn. And yet the moment it left her lips, she knew she'd soon regret it.

Levi's eyes narrowed, and the warmth within Beatrice vanished. "I beg your pardon?" he asked.

"I-I mean," she scrambled to recover. "Y-you can't seriously expect things to be the same now that I know the truth, right? It's not like last night I knew you were, you know..."

"Answer me honestly," Levi commanded. "For what reason did you invite me over last night? What were you really hoping to accomplish?"

"I-I..." Beatrice bit her tongue, fighting the urge to confess. But it was no use. The truth was coming whether she wanted it or not. And it was bringing all her suppressed feelings with it. "I...I was trying to blackmail you, okay?" she spat. "My friends have a system for getting losers like you to do what we want. And you fell for it like a total sucker. In fact, if it hadn't been for your stupid 'binding ritual,' you would be the one serving me right now."

Levi stood, the shadows in the room deepening as he approached. "So. It was all a ruse then. You never felt any...affection towards me?"

"Are you kidding?" Beatrice let out a barking laugh. Even as she sensed the danger she was in, she couldn't stop the spite leaking into her voice. "Why the hell would I ever want to be with you? Because you're so dark? So mysterious? Grow the fuck up. You edgelord posers are all the same. You think you're some kind of lone-wolf bad boy, but you're so desperate for attention, it'd honestly be sad if it wasn't so hilarious. But you know what's really funny? You've been acting like you're better than me, but I didn't need magic powers or some kinda ritual to get you under my thumb. All it took was a little flirting, a little teasing, and you caved like wet garbage, you pathetic cr--"

"Kneel," Levi uttered.

Beatrice yelped as her body went rigid, her legs folding before she even registered what was happening. It was as if invisible ropes had suddenly captured her, their thick, powerful cords wrapping around her limbs before knotting over her mark, so that all it took was the slightest tug to force her to the ground. She tried to break free, tried to leap to her feet and charge her captor. But no matter how her muscles flexed and strained, she remained exactly as Levi had commanded: on her knees, staring helplessly as he loomed like storm clouds overhead.

"This isn't how I like to do things," he tutted. "The energy from your wrath is hardly worth the effort to extract it. Plus it's just so...tasteless. At the same time," he grabbed her face, squeezing a shocked gasp from her lips, "this method can be quite effective for educating those who forget their place. Such as a servant who mocks her Master's generosity."

"Wh-what gener--"

"That's enough talk out of you," Levi admonished, and Beatrice's tongue fell silent as he released her. "It's time you've learned to use your mouth more...appropriately." His hands moved to his belt.

Beatrice's insides clenched. Surely, he wouldn't...he couldn't possibly make her...

His pants slid down his legs, revealing a pair of boxers already tented by an eager erection. "You know," he said, "I'd honestly hoped our relationship could be symbiotic. But now..." He tugged down the waistband, his stiff cock popping free. "Now I see that's no longer an option."

Blood pounded in Beatrice's ears. She was using all the strength she had, yet couldn't even close her eyes as Levi's flushed tip approached. He put a thumb to her lips, and they parted without resistance, saliva pooling and spilling as he hooked a thumb into her compliant cheek. She burned with rage, but her face remained frozen in doe-eyed servility as he rested his cock on her lolling tongue, his rigid heat pulsing against her taste-buds.

"The only choice you have now," he growled, "is how difficult you're going to make this. As you can see, I would have no trouble taking you as you are now. I could keep you trapped in here all night and day, using your captive body however I see fit. It's not the most economical way to feed, but it would get the job done. However..." he took a step back. "There is another possibility."

Beatrice blinked, suddenly realizing she was again in control of her body. She turned away with disgust, spitting and wiping her mouth before rising to attack and--

A surge of pleasure radiated from her crest, sapping the strength from her muscles. She staggered forward, losing her balance and falling on all fours as Levi laughed above her.

"There, see?" he said. "Isn't that better? All it took was a little nudge, and look how well you responded."

"Fuck...yo-oough," her curse melted into a moan as another tremor overtook her. It traveled to every sensitive part she had, tender yet insistent as it circled her stiff nipples and stroked her soaking pussy.

"There, there," Levi cooed, kneeling down and lifting her chin. "There's no need to be upset. I can tell you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"N..n-uhhh...." Beatrice struggled to speak as her head filled with pink, pulsing fog. Even though he was barely touching her, his gentle grasp sent sparks of ecstasy across her temples, churning and swirling the glossy mist inside. It was entrancing. Addictive. She wanted more, to take his fingers into her mouth, to taste and suck all the ecstasy she could from his touch.

But...but...

She groaned, shutting her eyes as a shiver ran down her spine. Even as she struggled to think, she knew she had to fight what was happening. It was just like last night. If she didn't find a way to resist then...

"Look at me, Beatrice," Levi ordered.

By the time she thought to refuse, it was already too late. Her eyes opened, then widened as she beheld her Master. He was grinning at her, his human body covered by traces of his true self, fleeting glimpses of the cosmos that had previously enraptured her. It wasn't as overwhelming now, but it was more than enough to capture her scattered senses. And the deeper her arousal grew, the clearer his galaxies became.

"Good girl," her Master murmured. The words entered her like a lover's touch, and she let out a strained whine as her pussy danced on the edge of orgasm. The heat, the need...it was all she could think about, all she could feel. When Master stood and swung his cock in front of her face, her lips parted with trembling anticipation, already dripping and ready to receive him.

"That's right," Master purred. "Yield to your desires. Show me what a good servant you are, and be rewarded."

He didn't have to tell her twice. Beatrice dove onto his erection, drool dripping onto her crop-top as she served him with sloppy, eager abandon. Her tongue worshipped every inch of his shaft, each twitch and throb traveling through her in ecstatic waves. She had never been a fan of giving head before, but this was completely different. His moans rang like melodic chimes, his sweet scent intoxicating her with every breath. When his hand grasped her hair and forced her to take him deeper, she happily yielded to his aggression, drifting on dreamy delirium as he used her like a toy. Despite never deep-throating before, her body knew how to open itself for his pleasure, allowing him to take every inch with passionate, quickening thrusts.

Finally, she felt him stiffen inside her, and prepared to drink deeply from her Master's blessing. But then he yanked her head back, eliciting a sound somewhere between a cough and a cry as he pulled free from her mouth. His cock spasmed and erupted, coating her face and chest. Her panting tongue caught what it could. He finished with a sigh, and she glowed with pride at the sound, savoring the way his cum slid down her cheeks as he patted her buzzing, tingling head.

"Good girl," he breathed. "Very, very good girl."

"Th-thank you Master," Beatrice mewled, her thighs shifting and squeezing as her crest hummed.

Her Master smiled. "I promised you a reward. And I bet you want it now, don't you? You want to show your Master your devotion and come for him like a good little servant, isn't that right?"

"Hh--!"Beatrice bit her lip, furiously nodding her cum-streaked face in reply.

"Very well." Master bent over, yanking her hair back so her eyes were forced to meet his. "But first, you will go home immediately. You will not clean yourself until you have arrived. You will not speak to anyone about what has just transpired. And when you masturbate tonight, you will only to come to thoughts of your Master. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Master," Beatrice squeaked, transfixed by his obsidian gaze. "Thank you Master."

"Good," her Master released her roughly and turned away. "Now leave me in peace."

The dazed servant stood on shaking legs, wiping a stray drop from her chin as she bid her Master farewell. The heat from his touch slowly dwindled as she wobbled through the house, the fire he'd stoked fading bit by bit until it was little more than smoldering embers.

Yet even as traces of her Master's influence remained, a sliver of clarity returned as she pedaled, allowing her drifting thoughts to realign.

She started thinking about what had just happened.

About how she'd planned to beat Levi to a pulp, only to gladly suck his cock and wear his cum like a medal instead.

About how his talk of demons and rituals had been proven true, as had his ability to control her.

About how impossible, infuriating, and humiliating her ordeal had been.

And about how, despite all that...

...She couldn't wait to get home and masturbate to it.

_____________________________________________

Levi lay sprawled on his bed, his strained soul recovering from its latest trial. He could still feel the lust radiating from his servant, precious nourishment he clung to as he listened for the telltale sounds of his father's return.

Were those final orders a bit too far? For all Levi's bluffing, it'd taken a surprising amount of power to keep Beatrice under control. And the energy he'd gained was barely enough to break even. To invest what little extra he had in a parting set of commands...it was risky, to say the least.

Then again, such danger was to be expected. It was an enormous gamble he was taking, and the odds would be against him no matter what strategy he employed. To be using his powers this much, and in such a direct manner...it was only a matter of time before his adversary took notice. But there was no other option. If Levi wanted to survive, he needed power, and fast.

And Beatrice was his only hope.

She was a fascinating creature, he had to admit. The force of her feelings was incredible, yet she could be redirected and manipulated with a modest amount of pressure, so long as it was applied precisely. As luck would have it, lust seemed particularly effective in this regard. Perhaps that's what had attracted Levi in the first place.

Regardless, it was clear he wouldn't get anywhere with brute force. Even if she couldn't ward off his influence completely, her resistance would keep his gains far below what he needed for the coming confrontation. His best plan of action, then, was to condition her into willing servitude, training her to offer lust and obedience without direct intervention. If he could manage that, the power he'd reap would be staggering.

That was a big "if" though.

A door closed elsewhere in the house, and Levi let out a sigh as he sat up. The day hadn't gone exactly as he'd hoped, but it would have to do for now.

Tonight, Levi would rest.

And tomorrow, Beatrice's training would begin in earnest.

12