All Comments on 'A Demon's Devotion Ch. 06'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
destriadestriaover 2 years ago

Another great story, keep it up

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Holy wow, Domination/submission. When is he going to spring the ultimate bombshell that he wants Beatrice to draw Lucy into the trap? And the other two as well. What about all the other members of his Harem? So many ways to travel. Fascinating reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Toujour autant incroyable j'attend la suite j'espère une récompense à la hauteur. Je n'oublierai pas le plug j'espère qu'elle va le mendier

Sans pitié 💪💪💪

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn. He did it. He made cleaning sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Dude...

Searing hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do continue this story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noooo where is part 7 pleaseeee I needddd ittttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have been enjoying this one even more than your other stories. I think you’re improving as a writer. Please keep the story rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If others want an update on what’s going on, go over to they’ve patron page, there is an update! Mesmerciless im hoping you all the best and all the positive energy for the rest of the year and the New Years! Love your work but understand mental health comes first!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ahh I really hope you'll continue this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many words not enough story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue with this story. So many tendrils of this story are hanging unfinished up in the air, it would be a shame to stop here half way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

*Hey buddy, still alive?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story, very sexy but also very well-written and compelling! I care about the characters!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

WTF, after all that, for fucks sake please tell me that’s not it.. There’s sooo much more to this story. Bloody hell even I could continue on and write another 20 chapters. Get your arse into gear and give this story a proper ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

basicbrat181basicbrat181over 1 year ago

I just spent the day reading this. Where’s the next part?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck! This story was good for the first few chapters but chapter 6 is AMAZING!!! You have melted my brain. My skin feels tingly. My cunt is throbbing. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am begging you mesmerciless come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you're doing okay and will eventually resume writing these cause this is the good shit. Very Hot.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey79411 months ago

Loved the story so far, hope you're doing alright and continue this sometime!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The mental submission and eroticism is off the charts. Please come back and finish your story! 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I realise this gap in writing is part of Master's plan to torture the readers. Whip me!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A truly fantastic story that is desperately in need of more love. I hope you find the inspiration to continue this masterpiece at some point.

brianpchbrianpch2 months ago

Loved this, I sincerely hope you will continue.

Mike_StandMike_Standabout 2 months ago

I loved this story. A lot of MC glosses over the process of change, and I like that here it was detailed and even the struggle of the victim was described.

It wrapped up nicely enough, I guess, but it really felt like there was more to be told. Other characters, the humiliation angle explored further, the struggle for control being properly settled.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

How in the world did the author make clothes shopping erotic? Like son very erotic. I am hooked on the story too. I am very disappointed this story hasn't been updated.

Story ideas in case the author has writer's Block:

Now that Levi was punked out at the mall, he has to commit to appearing as the slave of Beatrice and her gang of frenemies.

This allows him to closely examine Lucy.

Beatrice finds it harder to be attracted to him when he is forced to take a submissive role. Seeing Levi in the vulnerable position, she pushes him into confiding to her about his home life, and reason's for restraining his powers. Beatrice, leaves this conversation with more compassion for Levi.

Regardless of her growing compassion, her own attraction for him is much diminished due to his for Ed submission at school. His confessions and forced slavery to Beatrice start to help him normalize and come into the modern era. Meanwhile, Beatrice is attracted to the idea of Levi's potential, and plots behind his back on how to use the other girls to feed him.

This grows Levi, making his human body slowly get stronger. Making Levi grow becomes a minor obsession for Beatrice, and things start to heat back up for them. Lucy notices the changes.

Start developing two sub-plots. One could be about Beatrice's Mom running for office. Maybe her parents have been caught up with another demon all along?

The other sub-plot would be about Lucy and her side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

So good, so erotic. They don't even have sex and it's just so erotic. Why isn't there more of this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES