A Demon's Devotion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've done well," he appraised, drawing a thumb down her compliant lips. "It seems this slut has learned her place, hm?"

Beatrice no longer heard the insult. Only the warm approval that enveloped it. "Yes, Master," she replied.

"And that means she's ready for a slut's reward, isn't that right?"

Tendrils of excitement tickled the servant's crest, tightening her eager cunt. "Yes, Master."

"Then you shall have it. Only..." He glanced between her legs. "There's one last spot you missed."

Beatrice bowed her head, and saw what he was indicating. Apparently her enthusiasm had gotten the better of her, and her pussy had stained once pristine floor, marking the tile with a faint streak of her own juices. Fresh humiliation burned her cheeks, and she rose to grab a paper towel and wipe it up. Only for her Master's hand to grasp her hair, halting her with a painful tug.

"Ah ah ah," he chided, before yanking her back down to the offending spot. "With your tongue, slut."

Her wide eyes looked up at him, the shock of the command managing to pierce the subservient fog. But his expression was unmoving. And his hand was reaching for the crop.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"N-no Master." Beatrice tried to focus on her task. She lowered herself on all fours, opening her mouth and extending her tongue. But the floor suddenly seemed so far away, her own mess mocking her from beyond an impenetrable wall of shame. She wanted to make her Master happy. Needed to receive her reward. But could she actually do this? Lick her own pussy stain from the floor? All for a man who beat and insulted her? It was insane. Impossible. Nobody in their right mind would--

"Come on, now." Master had moved behind her without her noticing, and now knelt to her level as well. "You're so close..." he whispered.

Beatrice gasped as the crop pressed against her pussy. The rod pushed between her lips, fresh arousal gushing as the leather tip smoothed her clit. She spasmed, shockwaves of horrible pleasure cascading through her, broken utterances shaking saliva from her lolling tongue.

"Go on," Master urged her, shifting and turning his tool. "You want the reward, don't you?"

His servant barely heard him. Her world had narrowed to a single point. The floor. Her tongue. She needed to do it. She couldn't bare this struggle any longer. Yielding was the only choice. The only thing that could save her sanity. And give her what she craved.

The floor was cold against her forehead. She extended her tongue. And dragged it across the tile. A faint salty sweetness tickled her taste buds. Her ears roared with blood. Her cunt tightened with need. Her mind melted with surrender.

Master yanked her hair back and lifted her head. She didn't resist, her panting mouth still leaking spit down her chin.

"That's my girl." He drew the crop free, and chuckled as she gasped and whined. "Now, be good and follow me to the bedroom, won't you?"

Beatrice nodded in a daze, taking a full beat to regain control of her body. She started to rise, but then...no longer wanted to. It felt...better, somehow, to follow her Master on all fours, crawling down the hall towards his approving grin.

She was a stupid slut who'd learned her place. And now it was time for her reward.