A Demon's Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A young girl meets a demonic entity.
3.2k words
4.3
13.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is told from the POV of the demonic entity. Enjoy.

It was another great year. The night air was slightly warm. Suddenly, a portal opened up and out of the portal, came me.

Now, let me explain who I am, or rather what I am? Athora is my name. I am a female demonic entity that can sprout tentacles and a cock. Now, what type of girls do I fancy? Well, I typically enjoy them when they are 18 years old, but I have 'explored' older women before. I have many different personas, depending on which place I 'explore'.

My favorite one is that of an innocent young woman named Maria. I used this persona, when I met a sweet young woman named Amanda.

20 years ago...

It was a beautiful day in the fall. I was working as a produce seller in the valley. I was wondering if anyone would come by and buy some fruits and vegetables. I was about to leave, when I heard a voice.

"Do you sell peppers here?" I looked up and saw the most beautiful, stunning and gorgeous woman standing in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I nodded and pointed at the box labelled 'peppers'. As she walked over and began to check the peppers, I began to admire her. She was stunning; beautiful pale skin, long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a smile that was like a day of sunshine. Her outfit was beautiful. She was wearing a white and pink striped shirt. Her blue jean shorts allowed me to see her legs, which were incredible.

"You're staring at me," she said. I looked up at her and awkwardly smiled.

"Sorry about that," I said. "I just can't believe how beautiful you are." She blushed slightly.

"Thanks," she said as she picked up three peppers from the box. She brought them over to me and leaned forward to hand them over, allowing me to get a glimpse down her shirt. She leaned back and I tallied up the price.

"Your total comes to 45.00$," I told her. She fished into her purse and frowned.

"Damn it," she said. "I forgot to get extra money from the bank. I only have 35$. Can't you just give me them at a lower price?" I shook my head. "Well, what can I do?"

I thought for a moment before speaking. "What about a trade?" I began to say as I walked around the stall and upto her. "I'll give you the peppers if you give me your number."

Amanda smiled. "You drive a hard bargain," she said. She shrugged her shoulders and collected a piece of paper from her purse. "But, here you go."

She handed me the piece of paper, and I looked at the number she wrote down; (1)-902-283-4576. I nodded and handed the peppers over to her.

The next day...

I was lying in bed, reading a book. As I read the book, I couldn't stop thinking about Amanda. I thought about calling her. I finally picked up my phone and dialed her number. I waited for a response.

"Hello?" She answered the phone right away.

"Hi Amanda," I said. "Do you remember me?"

There was a long pause. "No, I don't?" She said. Shoot, I forgot to mention my name, during our first meeting.

"My name is Maria," I said. "You bought peppers from my produce market. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house so we can talk."

There was a short pause. "Sure," she said. "Where's the place?"

"6785 Fremont Street," I said. "See you then." We hung up the phone and I sighed. I decided that I was going to have sexual intercourse with this woman today. I wanted to make sure that everything was ready.

8 hours later...

I was sitting in my living room, when the doorbell rang. I stood up and headed to the front door. I opened the door and smiled at Amanda.

"Hello Amanda," I said.

"Hi Maria," she said. "This is a beautiful house. Do you live alone?"

I nodded. I didn't want to reveal that I was not a woman. I wanted to build the experience first. I led Amanda into the living room and sat down on the couch with her. "So," I said. "How old are you?"

Amanda smiled. "I'm 18 years old," she said. "My birthday was January 14th, 18 years ago. How about you?"

I hesitated. As a demonic entity, I didn't really have a birth. "I'm the same age," I said, masking the truth.

She smiled at me and we continued to talk about life, gardening and food. Finally, Amanda spoke up. "I actually wanted to ask you a question," she said. I nodded. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and then we began to suck on each other's tongues.

After a while of kissing, Amanda pulled away and smiled at me. I was shocked by the sudden kiss. "Are you interested in girls?" I asked.

Amanda smiled and nodded. "I've been interested in girls since I turned 18," she said. "But I've never been with a girl like you."

I smiled back.Oh sweetie, I thought.I don't think anyone has ever been with someone like me.

The two of us then resumed kissing each other. I deepened our kiss and then slipped my hand down her pants and rubbed her pussy over her panties. Amanda's moans told me that she was enjoying it as well as me.

I then looked at her. "I have a surprise for you," I said. "But I need to cover your eyes."

Amanda nodded. I blindfolded her and kissed her neck. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

I began to suck on her neck as my tentacles began to appear and trace across her skin. "I want to undress you now," I said. "Which article of clothing should I remove first?"

Amanda paused for a moment. "My shirt and bra," she said. Using my tentacles, I removed her shirt, revealing her breasts. I then cupped her breasts together with my hands.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

Amanda moaned in pleasure. "It feels soooooo gooooood," she said. "Don't stop."

I continued to fondle her breasts with my hands as my tentacles licked and sucked her nipples. "Now," I said. "What kind of porn films do you like watching?"

Amanda smiled. "Cartoon porn," she said. "Primarily tentacle porn. I love tentacle porn."

I smiled. I knew she would be able to determine that I had tentacles now. As I licked her neck, two of my tentacles played with her breasts."Time to remove those pants," I said. I then proceeded to remove her pants and panties. She was now completely naked. I wanted to pound her holes until I came, but I wanted to savour the moment. I rubbed her body with my hands, as my tentacles played with her breasts and nipples. "Time for some fun." I laid her down on her belly and began to rub her back. As I did, two of my tentacles wrapped her legs together. Then two more tentacles wrapped up her arms. She was still unaware of this. After a while, a tentacle appeared and began to rub against her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," I heard her moan. She was getting aroused by the feeling of being fondled.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked. Amanda nodded. She told me that she had never met a man that she liked. I was almost about to explode with pleasure. I was going to be this beautiful goddess's first time.

"I want to feel loved," she said. "Play with me."

Amanda's pussy was dripping on the ground and she loved how she felt. I was no longer tonguing her ass and pussy. A tentacle came over to her mouth and she started to kiss and lick it. It hesitated for a moment before it pushed its way into her mouth, stretching and straining her mouth and almost breaking her jaw due to its girth. The tentacle shoved itself right down her throat. Amanda struggled to breathe. Her eyes watered and she blew snot and purple goo out her nose.

The tentacle pulled out, blowing wads of purple goo on Amanda's face and then down her throat. After a few seconds, Amanda wretched and spat out some of the purple goo. "Wow," she said. "I've never been facefucked like that before, but I loved it."

The fear within her own body dissipated, something to do with the purple goo. She started to kiss and lick the tentacle.

The tentacle once more plunged into her throat and began to throatfuck her, she could feel the girth stretching her insides, only pulling up to let her breathe. The girth of the tentacle reached just below her breast plate as she was taking in a foot. "Ggggggggggggg," Amanda said as the tentacle pounded her throat.

The tentacles moved up from her feet, with each mouth sucking her body like before when they took her clothes off. This time, all six tentacles were sucking on her; some were gentle like wee kisses, some were giving her hickeys, and some were giving her dark purple welts. It was different but still felt really good. The two of them tightened their hold around her legs, while the other two gripped her body and arms. They wrapped around her body tight so she could not move, she was in a position like if she was on all fours with her legs wide open.

Amanda knew what was about to happen, her pussy was about to be fucked. The girth was four or five inches of the tentacle, that was more than a baseball bat or a fist even. The tentacle came across the room straight between her thighs. Amanda braced herself and her tight little pussy! The tentacle didn't go for her pussy, but instead her asshole. The tentacle slipped its way in, stretching opening her right up. Amanda had never been assfucked before! She was in pain, but immense pleasure as well. It felt so wrong, but it felt so good at the same time. Her eyes were watering. Suddenly a tentacle entered her mouth without warning. Once more, fear entered her mind as she started to struggle but couldn't move. The tentacle in her ass was fucking her deeper and deeper. She started to panic but then the tentacle in her ass ejaculated purple goo. Being in her ass, the energy went straight into her system, her heart was racing and the ecstasy was ten times stronger than before. Her ass muscles relaxed and she started to enjoy having such a big thing inside her, it was an energy overload. She threw up purple goo all over her tits and the ground. The tentacle in her ass popped out, allowing the purple juice to drip out onto the ground. I could see right up her ass with the purple goo highlighting her anal canal. Her ass stayed open, the muscles relaxed, dripping juice to the floor.

I spoke. "I think you know now that I'm not a normal human," I said.

Amanda nodded. "You're a demonic entity that is able to sprout a cock and tentacles," she said. I nodded as I removed the blindfold. Amanda looked up at me and smiled. "Fuck my pussy." I nodded as a tentacle entered into her pussy, no slow and easy here!

The tentacle moved in and out of her pussy. Amanda got fucked and she once more felt her vagina walls stretching out, it was a nice feeling this time. She had been craving vaginal sex ever since she started smelling the strange aroma coming from me. The tentacle fucked her like it was a cock pushing in out in out, and during one thrust, it slipped out. Amanda looked down at her ravaged vagina gaping open, making no attempt to close like it would normally, the tentacle slams back filling her to the brim. Amanda was stretched to the limit. It felt so big and so powerful that, in normal circumstances, she would be in pain and need hospital treatment. Something to do with the purple goo, it felt like it had some sort of healing drug. Even the small bruises caused by the suckers have vanished also.

The tentacles then laid her down on the ground, as she squatted on her knees, Amanda began to get up. Globules of purple goo dripped out her anus, her pussy dripped with juice and ooze also. Amanda spent that moment, sorting herself out and catching her breath, she looked up at me and the tentacles. I was looking down at her, almost waiting for something. With my eyes on her, she smiled, and with two hands, she scooped up some purple goo. She rubbed it over her perky breasts, over her thighs, pussy and through her hair. She then got on all fours, her skin glowing purple, reached around and pulled apart her asscheeks, showing her vagina and asshole.

Amanda looked back at me in my eyes. Her eyes had no more fear, only unbridled lust. The goo had turned her into a fucking machine.

I smiled and picked her up by the waist with my tentacle. I looked into her eyes and smiled at her lust filled eyes. I lowered her slowly onto my cock, penetrating her pussy.

My remaining tentacles circled her at first, like if they were eyeing up their prey. One slipped first into her throat and one in her asshole. Two more tentacles wrapped around her wrists and then two more around her ankles. The rest of my tentacles licked, kissed, and sucked every single part of her body. I kissed her neck and held her tight as she enjoyed the pleasure of my tentacles pounding her holes.

One tentacle was sucking on her clit, sending her into an orgasm. My cock in her vagina pounded her g-spot, causing her to shudder in bliss. The tentacle in her anus was so deep, she felt impaled.

"I'm gonna make you my little pet forever," I said as I tightened my hold on Amanda's hips. Amanda moaned softly as she felt a second tentacle enter her mouth. Before she could whimper, those two tentacles opened her mouth more, allowing a third tentacle to join them. I could feel her body quivering in pleasure. She was going to cum soon. "It's okay baby. Cum for me. Experience your pleasure."

Amanda tilted her head back and let out a muffled scream as she came. After a while, I withdrew my tentacles from her mouth. She looked at me, with lust in her eyes. "More," she moaned. "I want more."

I smiled. Using my tentacles, I lifted her upside down and held her by her legs. I winked at her before I lowered her mouth down to my cock. I then proceeded to stuff her pussy and ass with as many tentacles as I could. Whenever I thought she couldn't take any more, she moaned for more. Soon, I had my cock down her throat, three tentacles inside her pussy and six in her ass; two of them holding her anus open.

The sheer pleasure became too much for me and her to handle. Her pussy squirted vaginal juice, then my tentacles erupted in ecstasy; filling her ass and pussy with the purple goo. The pleasure was too intense, and she fell unconscious due to the energy overload.

Amanda awoke with the sun rising, we had been fucking for the entire day, she was naked only wearing her boots, she had no bruises and she felt great. Her skin was soft, smelling of lavender. She looked around and saw me sitting on the couch. She crawled over and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry ," I said. "I should have told you that I wasn't human. But I didn't want to have you running away. But now that you know the truth about me, you are free to contact the police and have them arrest me."

Amanda smiled. "Firstly," she said. "The police wouldn't be able to take care of this, since you are a demonic entity. I also enjoyed it more than anything. Have you ever wanted to satisfy multiple women at the same time?" I nodded. "I can help you with that."

I smiled. I couldn't wait for the next time. "I would love that," I said. "What happens next?"

Amanda smiled as she crawled over to me. "I want to see more of your tentacles," she said. "Let's see how many I can take."

I nodded. I held her tightly and kissed her neck. Amanda mewed in pleasure as my body pressed against hers. As I caressed her body, one of my tentacles slipped into her mouth and began to hump her face slowly. I heard her moaning in pleasure as she sucked and slurped on my appendage. After a moment, Amanda pushed me away. I was concerned. "Was I being too rough?" I asked.

Amanda smiled. "Not rough enough," she said. "I want you to jam it in there hard. As far in as you can get. I want you to treat me like a portable fucktoy."

I looked at her nervously. "Are you sure?" I said. "I don't wanna hurt you or make you choke."

Amanda laughed. "I gave up on caring about my gag reflex back in junior high," she said. "Let me have it. Don't pay attention to any noises I make. If I need you to back off, I'll slap your leg."

I nodded. I let her first savour the moment. Amanda smiled and finally looked at my tentacle. It was very similar to a plant tendril, just slightly thicker. I looked into her eyes. "Are you ready for your 'injection'?"

Amanda nodded. I slipped my tentacle into her mouth slowly. I smiled. I didn't want to give her everything at once. I took hold of her arms and legs. I held her tightly against my body. I continued to slide my tentacle into her mouth, traveling down her throat. I felt her throat muscles rub against my tentacle. With every single thrust, my tentacle snaked it's way more down her throat and through her body. As I traveled down her throat, I felt her epiglottis. Not wanting her to choke, my tentacle snaked it's way more into Amanda's mouth. She gurgled quietly against my tentacle, and I could feel her pussy getting wet. She was enjoying this.

I pushed through her esophagus, stomach, and small intestine. Finally, after many moments, my tentacle had reached her large intestine, rectum, and finally her anus. With one final push, my tentacle popped out of her ass. Before long, I came, spraying my purple goo all over the floor and couch. Slowly, I withdrew my tentacle. She was panting in exhaustion. "How was that?" I asked.

"Holy Fuck," she said. "I've had ass to mouth before, but never like that. Are you still up for more?"

I nodded. "What do you have in mind?" I was interested in seeing what she wanted me to do.

Amanda smiled and picked up her phone. She dialed a number. "Hey there sis," she said. "Are you free this weekend? I have someone who would love to meet you."

To be continued...