A Deprived Husband

Story Info
She may be struggling, but at least she's moving for once.
1.1k words
4.3
22.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

———————

A quick and dirty vignette of a husband taking what he needs whether his wife likes it or not. This is a work of fantasy based fiction and is not meant to condone or endorse forced sex.

———————-

It had been over a month. More specifically, it had been over a month since she had spread her legs and lay there while he passionately went down on her and was then allowed to fuck her.

It had been longer than that since she had shown any kind of enthusiasm and over a year since she had deigned to take his cock in her mouth.

He had begrudgingly come to accept the routine of lackluster obligation sex every few weeks, hoping the phase would pass, but the slow trickle of sexual access seemed to have completely dried up and he decided extreme measures were in order.

He knew that shift work was part of the problem since they were like ships passing in the night. As such he arranged to come home a bit early to perhaps catch her still awake.

He arrived home to find the house dark save for some screen light in the bedroom window. He slipped in the house quietly and showered downstairs, hoping to maintain some element of surprise. As he crept towards their bedroom door he could tell that she was completely unaware of his presence.

He glimpsed though the slightly ajar door and it was clear that whatever she was reading on her tablet was turning her on. She had one hand under the covers and from the undulating sheets between her legs, he could tell she was fingering herself slowly and deeply.

He stepped quickly through the door, "Why hello there." he said with lascivious cheer.

She nearly jumped put of her skin, quickly retracting her hand from betwixt her legs and turning off her tablet. "You scared the shit out of me! What are you doing home so early?"

He climbed on to the bed beside her. "I was there at work, and all I kept thinking to myself was, 'Why an I here, when I could be home making love to my beautiful, sexy wife?'" As he spoke, he ran his hands over her body, caressing her through the sheets.

"I'm not really in the mood." she replied inching her body away from his. That's when something inside of him snapped. He leapt on top of her, straddling her waist and pinning her wrists above her shoulders.

"You seemed pretty well in the mood when you were three knuckles deep in your cunt a minute ago." he snarled.

"What are you doing? I said—"

He cut her off with a light but startling slap across the face. "I'm taking what's mine. And I know what you said, but you're fucking lying."

"I'm serious—"

"So am I. now spread your legs before I spread them for you."

"No!"

"We're going to remove that word from your vocabulary. You've held the keys to our sex life long enough." He got up to toss the sheets aside and she tried to scramble across the bed. He grabbed her ankle and dragged her back towards him. "Mmm doggy style? You haven't offered that in forever." he laughed as he grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him.

"Don't you dare!" she shouted.

"Scandalized by the idea of me taking you from behind? This from the woman who once drove down Main Street riding me reverse cowgirl while I lay in the fully reclined driver's seat? What the hell happened to you?" He dropped his boxer shorts, freeing his cock and driving into her with equal parts lust and rage.

She let out an anguished, feral scream. "Stop! You can't do this!"

He savored how good her soaking wet cunt felt spasming around him, and laughed. "Can't what? Use you as I wish? Fuck you like a bitch in heat? I can and I am." Her legs flailed as she tried to crawl away, but he was too strong, pulling her back with ease and enjoying the added sensation her struggle provided.

"You are soaking wet! I think you're enjoying this."

"Go to hell!"

He slapped her ass hard and kept pounding at her pussy. Grabbing her hips tightly, he pulled her close and lifted her up so that her face was buried in the mattress. the angle allowed for maximum depth of penetration. He buried himself as deep as he could bottoming out inside of her, her ass grinding against his hips.

He held himself there, not thrusting or moving just owning her, owning her cunt. The only motion was her angry futile squirming, as he held her fast. "Keep fighting. it won't do you any good, but it feels fucking great. You keep it up you might get off with your pathetic little struggles."

She went limp, face down on the bed. "No." she whimpered.

"What? You don't want me to cum inside you?"

"No."

"I've already won, bitch. I can fill you if I want—"

"No."

He started pumping in and out of her. punctuating every sentence with a hard, deep, deliberate thrust. "I own you."

And as he would slam into her up to the hilt, another meek little "No." would be lost in the mattress.

"I'm going to fill you."

"No."

"My cum's going to drip down your thighs."

"No."

"I'm gonna cum so deep inside you, you'll be able to taste it."

"No."

"You're mine."

"No."

"My fuckdoll."

"no"

"My whore."

"no"

Soon, he was pounding into her, a steady stream of dirty talk pouring from his mouth as he savaged her pussy with abandon. With every thrust she'd let out a more anguished and frantic "no."

Still, he could feel her spasming and cumming as he used her.

"Whine all you want. Cum all you want. it's not going to stop me fucking you. I'm going to make you fucking scream!"

"No no no no no no!"

He could feel himself on the brink of orgasm. "If you don't wan't me to fill this tight little cunt of yours you better turn around and open wide. I'm cumming inside you and I don't care what hole it's in."

He let go of her hips and she turned around. He grabbed two fisfuls of hair and slid his cock between her lips just in tome to start shooting his cum down her throat. She sucked him as best she could as he fucked her face, swallowing the last of it as he tossed her down on the bed.

Utterly exhausted, he flopped down on the bed beside her.

"Took you long enough." she muttered. "All you need to do if you want me, is take me like you fucking mean it."

He smiled, and wrapped her hair around his fist, He brought her face to his and kissed her deeply. Then he pressed her head downward. "Shut up and lick me clean."