A Descent Ch. 01.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling quite proud of myself, I took a shower and then headed to bed for a nap. I woke up a couple of hours later by my phone. It was Katya, she sent a text that read, "Hey, Dream boy. Mom is not at home and according to her note she won't be back for another hour or so. Why don't you come over and we'll see exactly what I can reach for?"

I was there in 5 minutes.

Katya looked flushed and had changed into her exercise clothing since I last saw her, which consisted of yoga pants, a sports bra, and a white shirt on top of it. She pulled me in and dragged me to the sofa in the living room. She was on me in an instant. She didn't even bother with any making out, she went straight to pawing my crotch. She pulled my cock out and started sucking with such enthusiasm I have never seen before.

"Damn, you're good at that," I groaned.

She pulled her head up for a moment, "I am not so innocent. Mom and Daddy like to think I'm still a child, but I'm 18! You're not the first I've given head to but you're definitely the tastiest," she said before licking my dick from the base to the tip and then went back to sucking. She was even deep throating me a bit, admittedly a first.

I became overwhelmed by her and came hard without notice. She took it all like a champ, swallowing without a second thought. She leaned back on the floor and what I saw was perhaps the avatar of desire. I just came though and thought I would need a little bit more of a recovery time. Still, I could at least reciprocate. I dived for her, grabbing the top of her pants and pulling them down in one motion. She was wearing a red thong and that was quickly pulled off too.

She was completely smooth down there, in sharp contrast to the now manicured patch that her mother was sporting. I began kissing her thighs spiraling in towards her cunt and clit. When I got to her lips I teased her and she moaned out.

At that moment, for better or worse, her phone went off, a text message. I let her reach for it but I never stopped my teasing.

"Malcolm, Mom just texted me, she'll be home in 15 minutes. She wanted to let me know I could invite you back over."

I looked up and said, "Well, you must be a psychic and preemptively called me." I immediately went back to teasing her cunt.

All she could do is grab my head and moan loudly, "FUCK!"

I was working towards making her cum but a devilish thought got into my head, one where we got caught by Anna. This led to more ideas that snowballed into an avalanche. I couldn't look away once those ideas occurred in my mind and I became fixated to make it happen. I already had enough leverage to keep Anna quiet, even without the suggestive influence I already planted in her.

It seemed like a moment before the texted happened but right when I started edging Katya just a little shy of her climaxing we heard the car pull up. I had been anticipating this and immediately grabbed her pants and yanked them on her. I jumped up and helped Katya to her feet. She was panting and a little wobbly but I told her it would probably be a good idea to go shower. I remembered what I sent Anna out for and then said, "You know it's a cool outside for a summer day, why don't we try out your hot tub when you get out of the shower?" I slapped her ass and she trotted off.

After she left I realized two things, Katya had left her panties on the ground, and the room reeked of musky sex.

Anna came into the room looking a little frustrated. I told her to kneel in front of me and waited until I heard the shower running upstairs. When it did I caressed the side of her face before grabbing her neck with one hand and shoving Katya's thong into Anna's mouth. She still seemed to not like it but she did accept it with a lot less expression in her face. I reached down, into her pants, and started stroking her clit.

"Your daughter is quiet the talented young woman. She invited me over and before I knew it had her lips engulfing my cock. After she swallowed my load, I couldn't help it but return the favor. I think it's your turn now."

She was just writhing about, pawing my arm with one hand and her breast with the other. I was determined to give her the same treatment as Katya and not to let her cum just yet. After Katya had finished her shower and returned to her room I removed my hand from Anna's cunt, took out Katya's thong from Anna's mouth, placing it in my pocket, and presented my finger for to her to suck. She didn't even hesitate this time.

I told her, "We are going to make use of your hot tub out back today. I think it would be best for you to change into your new swimsuit and join us."

She looked like she wanted to say no but she didn't want me to say no later to her even more. She must have crossed paths with Katya ascending the stairs to her room because of Katya's embarrassed look on her face. This was lost upon me at first because of the sight. Katya was wearing a black and yellow string bikini. It left very little to the imagination and let me appreciate her legs, ass, hips, and tits in a way nearly impossible if she was not naked.

She walked up to me and gave me a kiss, I was definitely recuperated and completely arouse at both her assertiveness and as she leaned over it was just such a magnificent view of her tits. I asked her to spin around for me, which she did. I had to readjust myself in my pants as she completed her spin. Her face scrunched up a bit when she looked at me and said, "you didn't bring any swim suit."

I told her. "I'll just wear boxers, your mom won't mind, trust me." I then grabbed her boombox and my CDs I made for the Petrovs. She led me outside to the deck. It was partly shaded by some tall trees next to the house and gave a nice view of a fenced-off yard that was well-managed. There was also a tree line that gave additional privacy and made the backyard cut off from anywhere but the house itself. I plugged in the boombox and popped in the CD with the ambient music. This whole CD was entirely one track and I pushed the repeat button. I asked Katya to help me take off my pants and she was very eager to do so. I turned on the hot tub's program, the jets started, bubbles broiled to the surface of the water, and as we hopped in the hot tub she snuggled up to the right of me. It wasn't long before our hands were at each other's sex.

Abruptly the slide door opened to reveal Anna. Katya pulled away from me, but when she tried to remove her hand from my cock as well I held onto it and had her continue stroking me. I then returned my hand to her clit after she resumed stroking me and continued stroking her clit, albeit at a slower pace. While Katya was hot in a "girl next door" kind of way, Anna was the embodiment of the word MILF. She wore a red bikini that was straight out of the 80's. The bottoms had a sharp "V" shaped and while not quite a thong, showed off a lot more of her ass than Katya's. Her tits seemed like they were barely contained in her top. I whispered into Katya's ear, "Just close your eyes and relax."

As Anna got in, I grabbed Katya's hand that was stroking my cock and it rested on my right thigh. Anna tried sitting the opposite of us but after making sure Katya's eyes were closed I motioned Anna to sit to my left. As she did, I grabbed her right hand and directed it to stroke my cock. My left hand left her hand to her devoted stroking and I started massaging her clit. I then whisper to Anna the same thing I did to Katya, "Just close your eyes and relax."

I was now pleasuring both mother and daughter while her mother absentmindedly gave me a hand job. The music was playing loudly enough that I could periodically whisper into one of their ears about how much I wanted to fuck them and the other could not hear it. I picked up the pace a little bit of my fingers' devotion to the two women and they started to groan, quietly at first but unmistakable after a few minutes. I commented to both that they must have been a lot tenser than they realized and this hot tub was really doing them some good.

To that, Anna called out, "OH yess..."

I was working them up but not straight to the edge of climax. After about 30 minutes of this the hot tub program turned off. They seemed fine to continue but were shaken to reality after I suddenly took my hands off them, stopping their slow approach to orgasm. The jets had all stopped and I tried my best to hide my erection. I then said, "well that was fun but we should really get out, don't want to overdo it do we? Katya can you go get us some towels?"

Katya dashed off and I whispered into Anna's ear, "You've done well little slave. Keep this up and I may fuck you tonight, the night is still young."

Katya returned with some towels and I grabbed two of them, handing one to Anna. As we dried off, I then said, "Man I'm famished. It would be perfect day to do some grilling."

Anna looked worried about falling short and said, "...uh, we don't have any hamburgers or hotdogs..."

I smiled and said, "You know what? I feel like I should contribute something, I'll go get some."

Katya looked brightly and quickly added, "I could go with you, let me change real quick."

I said, "Great, while we go your mom can get everything else ready." I then looked down and said, "shoot, I really should have brought a swim shorts." I was still sporting an engorged erection and all eyes were on it. I asked, "Mrs. Petrov, perhaps I could use your dryer?"

She just nodded and I said, "great let me just change real quick." I grabbed my clothes and the boombox, that was still playing, and walked into the house. Katya eagerly followed me with Anna trailing behind. I plugged in the boom box in the kitchen and headed upstairs. Anna stayed downstairs getting dinner ready, while Katya and I walked up the stairs. Instead of heading to bathroom, I went with Katya to her room. We were at each other as soon as the door was closed.

"I've never wanted anyone more than wanting you right now," She said as she yanked down my boxers. My cock unintentionally smacked her as she raised her head back up and she just eagerly began licking it.

"We really should get going," I said as I pulled back. Katya tried to follow my dick and was actually crawling on all fours as I stepped back towards her dresser. I leaned forward and kissed her before grabbing her and pulling to her feet. I then stepped behind her with one grabbed mauling her tit and the other stroking her clit slightly. I couldn't notice in the tub but she was soaking wet. I suggested, "Let me dress you, let's start with some panties."

She pulled open a drawer, which contained bras and panties. My hand grasping her tit left to explore the contents of the drawer while my other still slowly stroked her. It was all very plain and I asked, "You know, I was expecting a lot of sexy items in her like what you were wearing earlier but this is nothing like it, where do you keep your thongs?"

She moaned out, "That was the only one I have, mom and daddy would freak if they knew I was wearing that."

I increased the pace to which her clit was being stroked and said, "A little bit of freaking is not a bad thing, perhaps they wouldn't even mind, did you see what your mom was wearing today? I bet you and her both could go for getting something a little more sexy down there." As I said that I pressed on her clit a little more before shifting both my hands to her hips. "Why don't we skip underwear, I won't wear any if you don't."

She reached back and stroked me for a second before whispering, "Okay." I found another summer dress, a rather revealing piece of clothing with spaghetti straps, a fair amount of cleavage and the skirt ended around mid-thigh. I have never seen Katya wear this before except with leggings and a t-shirt.

"Let me dress you," I said and she complied. "Alright your turn, help me with my pants," I said. She looked like I had not finished dressing her but moved to put on my pants, as she did her breast nearly spilled out of the top. She then grabbed my shirt without any instruction and helped me into it. She took liberal opportunity to touch my chest and stomach while she did this.

We went out and I realized in my haste I didn't drive here. Katya dangled the keys and smiled, "I'll drive." The familiar audio file played and I saw no point in turning it off. The ride was fairly uneventful except for the glances we would give each other and when we arrived she leaned over and pressed into me as she kissed me. We got the supplies for dinner and quickly returned.

When we opened the door, we heard a bit moaning followed by heavy footsteps and a door closing. I suggested Katya started dinner on the grill out back and I'd check on her mother. I went to the bathroom and entered without knocking. Anna was still in her bikini and looked like she had a fever with all her sweat.

"PLeaseee, I need it," she squealed as she was staring at my crotch.

I walked up to her, caressing her face before inserting my thumb in her mouth. She started sucking right away. I said, "I think we have to deal with your accusation you made of me earlier. I hate being called a liar and I feel like I have to prove you wrong. You're going to go out right now and help Katya make dinner. After dinner, you are going to let us know you are going to lay down. Katya and I will finish cleaning up as you go upstairs. Instead of going to your room, you're going to hide in Katya's closet. There you can see what your daughter really is, not some innocent girl but a flesh and blood woman with womanly desires. If she's lucky she'll learn how to express them in a healthy way and not beg a teenage boy for relief after years of repression."

As I said that she just kept on sucking my thumb. I pulled my hand back and then slapped her face. "Do you understand what you are to do?" She nodded and I smiled. "Good, here hold onto these," I said as I shoved Katya's red thong wadded up into her bikini bottoms. "Keep them as close to your cunt as possible or Katya might notice them sticking out," I said before adding, "Put it in your mouth as you wait in the closet. I am going to go now, don't keep us waiting, I'm starving."

I walked out and headed to the deck where Katya was devotedly working the grill. A minute or two later Anna came out looking a little bit more put together but she walked a little awkwardly. By this time Katya was almost finished and I saw no reason to interfere further so I suggested Anna could set the table in the dining room.

When the food was ready we ate, in near silence save for the ambient music. Katya sat across from me with Anna to my right at the head of the table. Anna was trying not to make any eye contact but Katya was borderline staring at me. She was giving me the "fuck me" look the whole time. Her right leg drifted towards mine and was stroking my leg. I played it coy and her foot drifted up my leg. It never quiet reached my cock but it was clear that was what she was working towards.

Anna quickly ate and then announced she needed to lay down. I offered that Katya and I would clean up and she agreed before heading up stairs. I finished eating without too much rush but Katya was finished as soon as her mother was out of the room. She had those dishes done and the left overs in the fridge before you can say a word. I walked up to her as she was finishing the dishes, and reached into her as I reached around and put my plate in the sink. She started grinding back as she washed my plate before turning around and wrapping my arms around me. We stayed there for but a moment, making out before she pulled back and had a look of worry on her face. She said, "God, I want you so bad right now but we can't get caught, could we go to your house?"

I shook my head, "No, my parents are thinking I'm at Rick's house. They aren't too inclined to let me bring home a girl for the night. We could stay down in the living room but there's no door with a lock, we could get caught down here."

I think she got the hint, "I know exactly where we could get a lock," She said as she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me upstairs towards her room. I snagged the boom box as she led the way. Once in, I put down the boom box that was still playing and plugged it in. I then walked towards the bed and sat down. As I did, I noticed two things. The first was the door to Katya's closet was slightly ajar. It was dark but I had good vision and could make out the faint outline of a person's figure. The second thing I noticed when I heard a click.

Katya had locked her door and charged towards me. She grunted as she literally jumped towards the bed, a move that would have made any stunt double proud. She landed directly on me and was pulling at my clothes. She ripped my shirt in the process at getting it off but did not hesitate for a second. She was grinding her cunt into my cock and I could feel the swell of heat coming from it. She had the same level of aggression with my pants but the jeans were made of more sturdy materials. My cock popped out and instantly Katya's attention was fixated on it.

She shifted down the bed and began sucking me with such force I would have to say it was the best blowjob of my life so far. As she did this she continued to pull off my pants. She looked up and started stroking my cock with one hand and said, "I need you NOW, Take MEEE!" I leaned forward and advanced until she was on her back, with me on top of her.

"Oh, Mal, do it now. Stop teasing me," she said as she was still stroking my cock. I grabbed both her hands and placed it above her head, holding them with one hand, with my other grabbing my cock. I lined it up with her cunt and pressed in to her moist, goodness.

My recent experience with Anna had disproven some misconceptions of the elasticity of pussies. Her's felt good and made for amazing sex. Katya's however blew it out of the water. As I pushed forward, I felt like the pressure was going to squeeze all the blood out of my dick but it never quiet happened. Katya arched her back and moaned out loud, without any attempt to conceal her voice. I looked up to the closet. My eyes must have adjusted because I could make out movement of Anna, she was masturbating. I blew her a kiss before reaching down and sucking Katya's nipples. Because of the tightness I was fucking her rather slowly as she adjusted to me. My hand holding her hands relented and grasped the back of her neck as her hands gravitated to my head.

I increased my tempo and Katya just got more vocal. As much as I was enjoying fucking her I was loving her tits and had to get more of them. I pulled my head up and whispered into her ear, "I want you on top." Without pulling out of her, I grabbed her back and pulled both of us back, with her on top and me on my back. She kind of just stayed there for a moment and we both made out. It occurred to me Katya may not know how to be a cowgirl and I grabbed her hips and started directing her movement. The grinding evolved into her bucking up and down on me as I got myself lost in her magnificent tits. Whenever she slowed down I gave her a little encouragement, "God that feels great. Don't Stop!" At one time I slapped her ass. She cried out but picked up the pace.

As much as I was enjoying this, I wanted to finish on top. I saw an opportunity when Katya came without warning. She turned out to be a bit of squitter, I was completely soaked as she climaxed. Her body shook and I thought I'd cum for a moment but I was left on the edge as she fell forward into me and just grasped me. I pulled her off me, laying her on her stomach and got behind her. She moaned out as I thrust into her and looked back as she grabbed her sheets. I kissed her for a bit before I heard a moan coming from the closet, it sounded like Anna when she came the night before. I kept thrusting into Katya for about 30 seconds more before I called out, "I'm cumming."