A Desperate Conception Pt. 01

Story Info
Masked men take turns on a young wife desperate to be bred.
2.4k words
4.48
24.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sat at the kitchen table, staring out the window, absentmindedly twirling her long, curly blonde hair between her fingers. She was lost in thought as she often was lately. The news had hit them both hard, but for Emily, it had been especially difficult. She had always dreamed of becoming a mother, and her job as a preschool teacher only amplified her desire. Seeing her students' happy faces and hearing their laughter every day overwhelmed her heart with the ache for a child. She felt her bottom lip begin to quiver, a hot tear threatening to pool in the corner of her eye.

Suddenly, Adam walked in, his presence breaking her trance. He put his hand on her shoulder and it landed on her like a heavy weight, causing her to jump slightly, surprised by his touch.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," he said with a smile. "What's on your mind?"

Emily heaved a deep sigh before answering, "The same thing that's been on my mind for months, Adam. I just can't stop thinking about it."

Adam's face softened with understanding. "I know, Em. You think about it a lot. It's why I've been looking for a solution. I think I've found something that might just work."

Emily looked up at him, a hopeful glimmer in her bright blue eyes. "What kind of solution?" she asked.

Adam hesitated before saying, "It's... unconventional, but it might be the only way we can have a child."

Emily's eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion.

"What do you mean unconventional?"

Adam paused again, carefully choosing his words. "There's a place outside the city. It's a...mansion. They have a community of people there who can help us."

Emily looked up at him, an uneasy feeling bubbling in her chest. Why is he not being honest with me?

"Help us how?"

"Help us have a child," Adam sputtered. "These...people, they specialize in helping couples who are struggling to conceive."

Emily looked at Adam, searching his face for any signs of dishonesty or deception.

"Emily, I understand it sounds strange," Adam said, sensing her fear. "But please trust me. It's the only solution we haven't tried yet. And if it can give us the child that we desperately want, isn't it worth it?"

Emily took a deep breath, thinking about all the options they had tried, all the doctors appointments they had attended with no good news to follow. A part of her felt like it was all in vain, but a bigger part of her, that part that wanted to become a mother, was desperate for something---anything----to work. "Okay," she said, "when should we leave?"

=====

Emily's anxiety was palpable as Adam drove them to the secluded mansion. The road was long, winding, and unfamiliar, adding to the sense of unease that had been creeping up on her since Adam first suggested this unconventional solution. After what seemed like hours, she finally decided to break the silence.

"Adam, please tell me more about this," her voice quivered lightly. "You've been so secretive. Are you sure it's safe? Who are these people, and what kind of help could they possibly provide?"

Adam sighed and looked away from the road to look at Emily with a reassuring smile.

"I know this sounds strange, Em, but this is our only hope. The people who live there have expertise in fertility matters and have helped countless couples bring a child to life."

"But Adam," Emily said, her voice rising in desperation. "I don't understand. I don't want to put ourselves in harm's way. What's going to happen?"

"I've done my research, Em," Adam replied, his voice beginning to harden. "These people are a Godsend. Please trust me. Think of what having a baby will mean to us. Our family will finally be complete."

Emily tried to calm herself down, to trust Adam, but the butterflies in her stomach refused to let up. As they drove further into the mountains, every passing mile made her more nervous.

Finally, they arrived at the mansion. The sight of the grandiose building surrounded by vast gardens was as majestic as it was imposing, filling Emily with more apprehension. When they approached the tall and imposing mahogany doors, they creaked open to reveal several masked men greeting them. There were three of them in total, muscular and broad-shouldered, wearing sapphire-encrusted masquerade masks that gleamed in the shimmering light of the grand chandelier.

Emily felt a knot twist in her gut as she realized what they had signed up for. She clutched onto Adam's arm, her heart pounding in her chest.

The masked man who had opened the door introduced himself as Jack. He was tall, with a chiseled physique that was obvious even through his flowing silk bathrobe, his eyes a piercing emerald green. Emily looked Jack up and down, nervously fidgeting with her sleeves. Although her mind screamed with warning signs, she could not bring herself to move.

"Welcome, Emily and Adam." Jack's words were seductive and reassuring at the same time. "We've been expecting you. Please, follow us."

As the couple followed Jack deeper into the mansion, the other two men closed the door behind them. Emily's heart was threatening to break through her ribcage now, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. She wanted to run away, but Adam's firm grip on her arm kept her grounded.

"Adam, please," Emily pleaded, turning to her husband for aid. "I don't want this. I don't feel safe."

Hands enveloped her suddenly from behind, exploring her body, pulling at her clothes. Her eyes widened in terror, her muscles contracting up as she struggled against their grip. She clutched desperately now at Adam's arm, her voice pleading and full of desperate fear.

"Adam! Please, make them stop!"

Adam gave her a soft and knowing smile, his voice low and persuasive. "It's okay, Em. They know what they're doing. Just let it happen. Please trust me."

Emily's body shook as she felt the men's hands all over her, their hungry fingers probing her, teasing her, undressing her.

"Please, I don't want this," she begged as they stripped her clothes off. But the men ignored her protests, beginning now to encircle her, showering her body with kisses, caressing her perky breasts. She gasped as skilled fingers traced circles around her hardening nipples.

One of the men leaned in close to her ear, "Don't fight it, Emily," he whispered.

"You're so beautiful. You deserve this," another man breathed as he kissed her neck, his hands roaming greedily over her ass. Emily gasped for air, overwhelmed by sensation and raw pleasure that came in waves through her entire body.

Jack lowered himself to her ear and whispered, "You're ours now, Emily." His rough hands pierced into the sensitive folds between her thighs and her breath caught in her throat as he began to massage her twitching pussy.

"Oh, God," she cried out, feeling her body's carnal desires beginning to betray her.

Without another word, the men carried her to a bed to continue their passionate assault on her body. Skilled fingers danced over her nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through her. A calloused hand roamed her legs, tracing goosebumps on her bare skin. A warm and wet mouth nibbled on her earlobe, sending chills down her spine. Emily felt herself surrendering to the fiery sensation within her, becoming a willing participant in their carnal play. Her clothes were completely off now, her petite and curvy body exposed.

She cast her eyes around the room, searching fervently for Adam, when suddenly Jack kissed her deeply, their tongues entwining as she let it happen. "You want this, Emily," he said. "You want us inside you." Emily gasped as his fingers pressed into her pulsing, wet entrance.

"You want our babies inside you," he whispered in her ear.

She shuddered as Jack slid onto her body, pulling her into another passionate kiss as he positioned his bulging cock at her entrance. She moaned, a low moan that couldn't help but escape her lips, as he pushed into her, filling every inch of her sex. He pulled out slowly, then thrust back in with a raw force that set her body alight with pleasure. He thrust harder and harder, Emily's cream coating his shaft as his cock penetrated her deeper with each thrust, his desire fierce and unrelenting. Her mind began to race with a feverish intensity, slowly consumed by a singular desire to feel his release fill her up, to carry his child deep inside her body.

The other two men surrounded her, their hands and mouths devouring every inch of her body with a relentless hunger. Emily relished in their touch, pleasure racing through her veins like wildfire. She felt a thick cock push against her lips, and then fingers that dug deep into her hair as she eagerly took the cock inside her mouth. Emily tasted every inch of it, swirling her tongue around it, the sweet and salty tang of precum coating her tongue and driving her wild with desire, making her loins burn even hotter with the desire to be filled.

But it was Jack who held her passion, her body writhing and moaning uncontrollably with pleasure beneath him as his hard length pounded into her, his thrusts penetrating her with an intense and euphoric rhythm. Her body ached with intense anticipation of the moment he would finally release inside her, filling her pussy with hot, thick cum, filling it completely until it overflowed and spilled out all over her legs, fulfilling her deepest desire.

And then it happened. As he reached his climax, Emily felt his throbbing cock twitch inside her, releasing wave after wave of warm release, consuming her body completely.

"Oh, God, yes!" She screamed out, eyes rolling into the back of her head in a moment of pure ecstasy as he emptied himself, savoring each pulse of his orgasm that sent hot cum spilling into her tightness. She could feel his hot seed coating every inch of her insides, a warmth that filled her being and left her lost in a world of primal desire.

As soon as Jack's cock left her body she felt another man grab her, pulling her to the side and sticking a new throbbing cock into her with unbridled hunger. Emily's body shook with a feverish excitement unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She gave herself over completely to her need to be filled with cum, to have it coat every inch of her body inside and out, planting seeds inside of her. She could feel every inch of this new pulsating cock as the man slid in and out of her with an animalistic fervor, his cock instantly coated slick. With each forceful stroke, Emily's walls tightened around him, desperate to keep him inside her.

The man soon let out a deep, guttural groan, and Emily could feel his hot seed burst forth within her, coating her deepest inner walls with a hot sensation that sent her over the edge. She screamed out, orgasm rippling through her body as she clung to the man, lost in a sea of ecstasy, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her in a never-ending tide as the the man continued fucking her. Every sensation exploded like a firework beneath her skin: the fingers rubbing her swollen clit, the wet cock pressing into her lips, the wandering hands pinching her nipples, cupping her breasts, pinning down her wrists.

As she felt the man pull out, his cum dripping down her thighs, Emily's hunger was renewed. Her animalistic cries filled the room as the third man entered her, the pleasure from the previous two men having not yet faded. This cock was the biggest yet, and she was once again lost in a sea of pleasure, writhing and moaning uncontrollably in a frenzy of desire.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, unable to control herself as her orgasm built to a fever pitch. "Please, don't stop!"

The man responded in kind, pounding into her. And then it happened, a moment of pure, unadulterated passion; his cock hardened and rumbled as it penetrated her, his cum spilling into her, overflowing onto her, coating her thighs and labia with the delicious thick release. This orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt before, an inferno of sensation that threatened to consume her completely. She screamed out, her body arching and spasming in the throes of ecstasy. Her fingers dug hard into the man's back, every muscle in her body contracting and releasing with the waves of sensation that pulsed through her. Her eyes rolled back and she saw nothing but a sea of white-hot pleasure.

For a long moment, Emily lay there, gasping for breath, her vision unable to focus, lost in a world of her own desire, her body sated with an indescribable warmth that began deep inside her womb.

=====

Adam drove silently, his eyes focused on the road, hands firm on the steering wheel as they returned home. Emily smiled for a moment, then stopped, finding it hard to come up with something to say. She felt drunk with excitement, the pleasure of the night still fresh on her mind, her thoughts running wild. She forced herself to be restrained.

"Adam, are you okay?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, of course. Are you?" He said, briefly turning his gaze towards her.

Emily leaned her head back and closed her eyes. "I've never been better," she said with a smile on her face, the memories of the unbelievable sex swirling through her mind.

"What... what did you think?"

Adam cleared his throat and shifted in his seat, feeling uneasy.

"Honestly, it was something new to me. But we had to try it," he said hesitantly, then continued, "I'm hopeful that it worked. I can't wait to start our family together."

He paused, then said with sincerity:

"I love you."

Emily took his hand and squeezed it gently, then rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you," she whispered, closing her eyes. "I love you so much."

Adam leaned slightly into her, feeling the warmth of her breath on his face.

As they sat in silence, Adam navigated the car through the twists and turns of the mountain roads. Emily listened to the familiar sound of the tires on the pavement and the faint breeze in the air. Her lips broke into a smile, relishing in the security she felt next to Adam, the feeling of having a baby inside her, and the memories of that unforgettable night.