A Desperate Wife

Story Info
A horny wife finds a man who can really satisfy her needs.
3k words
3.87
42k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaclyn's husband grunted as he came, his eyes squeezing shut. Jaclyn exhaled in relief as he rolled off of her, panting.

"That was great," he told her, and she forced a smile onto her face.

"Yeah, I thought so too," she lied. Within minutes, Rob was snoring. Jaclyn reached over onto the nightstand, grabbing her phone. She smiled to herself when she saw that she had an unread message.

"Are we still on for tomorrow?" The message read. Jaclyn bit her lip, looking over at her sleeping husband.

Jaclyn and Rob were married straight out of college, and they had been together for about six years. Jaclyn loved her husband, and she knew that he was the perfect partner for her. He was thoughtful, kind, and loving... but he was terrible in bed.

Rob's family was hardcore Catholic, and he was a virgin when they had met. Jaclyn had fallen for him fast, and when he had brought up his desire to wait until marriage, she had quickly agreed. She hadn't ever thought twice about it until their honeymoon, when he had clumsily slipped inside her and came in less than a minute. Only then did she realize her mistake.

Jaclyn hadn't been a virgin prior to meeting Rob... not that he knew that. Her first year of college, she had gotten into the party scene and had woken up with strangers more times than she cared to admit. Jaclyn was happy with her party girl lifestyle, but when she met Rob, the son of a wealthy, conservative senator, she decided that it was worth giving up to be with him.

When Rob had told her that he needed to be careful with who he decided to marry since he needed his family's approval, Jaclyn cleaned up her act. She gave up alcohol and weed overnight. She blocked the numbers of the guys she hooked up with. She started getting more involved in the campus ministry.

By the time they graduated, Rob's family was in love with Jaclyn, the cute, smart, Southern girl who was a youth leader in the campus ministry, a sociology major, and a volunteer for two different local environmental groups. Rob and Jaclyn were married three months later, and everything was perfect.

Except for the sex.

It wasn't that he didn't last very long. Jaclyn had slept with enough guys to know that it wasn't the duration that mattered but the enthusiasm and the motivation to please their partner. It wasn't that he was inexperienced. Jaclyn had served as a sexual mentor to a few guys, and she enjoyed the experience of getting to teach someone how to please her. It wasn't even that he had one of the smallest penises that she had ever seen. Jaclyn had lost her virginity to a guy smaller than Rob, but he was skilled with his hands and mouth and had given her her first orgasm that same night.

It was the combination of everything that made it so unbearable. Rob was utterly clueless when it came to sex, and it was all he could do to get inside of her, thrash around a bit, and cum.

Jaclyn had tried to broach the idea of sex toys to him once, hopeful that he might agree to a vibrator to make things better for her, but he had dismissed it immediately, telling her that it had no place in the bedroom.

Jaclyn would've probably left long ago if he hadn't been so amazing in every other respect. He cared for her when she was sick. He brought her thoughtful gifts when he knew she was having a bad week. He arranged amazing birthday parties for her every year.

Jaclyn loved her husband, and she knew that she could be with him forever, but she also knew that she couldn't do it without something else to satisfy her. For six years she masturbated in private in an effort to satisfy herself, but she knew, deep down, that what she needed was another person.

So Jaclyn had turned to the internet.

Within two days, Jaclyn had half a dozen equally respectable options to choose from. She had messaged with them for a few days, narrowing the list down slowly until she decided on the one that she wanted to meet- Damien.

Damien's profile advertised him as a thirty year old, single economics professor at the local university. The pictures on his profile were so gorgeous that Jaclyn was concerned they were fake. She knew that there was a solid chance that he was cat fishing her, but she was so desperate for a good fuck that she was willing to risk it.

The two had messaged back and forth, and they agreed that they were interested in meeting for a drink. Jaclyn glanced over at her husband, asleep flat on his back with his mouth hanging open, before looking back at her phone and at Damien's message.

"Of course. See you tomorrow," she responded.

-----

Jaclyn opened the door of the bar, immediately scanning the room for any sign of Damien. She sighed when she didn't see him. She started worrying about all of the possibilities. Maybe she was at the wrong place. Maybe he had decided to bail. Maybe he was here, and he just didn't look like his profile picture. Maybe-

"Jaclyn?"

Jaclyn turned at the deep male voice, and her mouth fell open at the man standing behind her.

He was even more good looking than his profile pictures. He had gorgeous green eyes that were offset by his dark hair and olive toned skin. His hair was long and tied back into a ponytail, showing off his chiseled square jawline. He was around 6'2" and was the perfect blend between wiry and muscular. He was wearing a white t-shirt, and she could see tattoos crawling up into the sleeve of his right arm.

Jaclyn was a beautiful woman, and she was confident in her looks. Her hair was long and dark, and she wore it in loose curls that framed her heart shaped face. Her eyes were a lovely warm brown with long eyelashes framing them. She was 5'5" with curved hips and a round ass that she worked out at the gym five times a week. Her figure was perfectly hourglass, with a small waist and voluptuous breasts setting off her ass and legs beautifully. Her body was delicious in a short, tight, red dress with black heels.

Jaclyn knew that she looked good, but Damien looked so amazing that she experienced a brief flash of insecurity. One look though told her that he liked what he saw. His lips curved appreciatively as he looked at her sexy figure.

"I wasn't sure if those were actually your pictures," he told her. "I'm glad they were though. You look even better in person."

Jaclyn laughed, smiling at him.

"Same," she told him.

"Should we sit?" he asked, gesturing to the bar. Jaclyn nodded and took his arm, allowing him to lead her to a seat at the bar.

"Anything to drink?" the bartender asked. Jaclyn glanced at Damien, who motioned his hand for her to decide.

"A glass of wine. Surprise me," she said. Damien smiled.

"Same for me," he told the bartender.

After the bartender poured two glasses of wine, Damien raised his glass to Jaclyn.

"To beautiful people," he said.

"I'll drink to that," Jaclyn agreed.

"So what brings you here, Jaclyn?" Damien asked. Jaclyn shivered a little when he said her name.

"I told you. My husband and I have been together for six years, and he doesn't satisfy me. I'm looking for someone who can." Damien nodded slowly.

"What do you like?"

"What do you mean?" Jaclyn asked, confused.

"I mean, you clearly are an experienced woman. You are gorgeous, and there's no way that the only man you've ever been with is your limp dicked husband. So what is it you like? Getting tied up? Fooling around in public? Threesomes?"

A thrill shot through Jaclyn at his words, and she crossed her legs, trying to resist the growing ache burning in her lower belly. She had tried to ignore her desires for so long, and now that someone was asking for her to share them, they were almost overwhelming her.

"It's been so long," she said softly. She glanced up at Damien, who was watching her closely. She sighed, fidgeting in her seat. "I used to really like anal. It was one of my absolute favorite things."

"Have you ever brought it up to your husband?" Damien asked. Jaclyn laughed.

"My husband is the definition of vanilla. I can barely get him to fuck me in a position other than missionary, much less getting him to fuck me in another hole."

"What a fool," Damien said softly. Jaclyn looked up at him, desire twisting through her body. "If you were mine, I'd fuck you in every position, every hole, every day."

Jaclyn was speechless for a moment, and she took a long sip of her wine trying to compose herself. Setting down the glass, she turned to Damien.

"So, do you want to do this?" she asked nervously. Damien offered her a predatory smile, his eyelids lowered as he watched her with lust clear on his face.

"Oh, I want to do this. I think the question is, can you handle this?"

Rob flitted through Jaclyn's mind briefly, but one look at Damien banished the thought to the back of her mind. Jaclyn picked up her glass of wine and drained it before turning back to Damien.

"Let's do this."

----

Jaclyn followed Damien into his apartment building. He pressed the button for the elevator, and Jaclyn's eyebrows flicked up when she saw that he pressed the button for the penthouse.

"Wow," she said. "Impressive." He glanced over at her with a smirk.

"I'm a single college professor. I don't need much, so what I do have is nice."

As the elevator rose, Damien's hand stroked her back and the curve of her upper ass. Jaclyn's eyes fluttered closed in pleasure, and Damien leaned close, his breath hot against her ear.

"Your ass is absolutely incredible, and I absolutely cannot wait to fuck it." Jaclyn's breath caught, and she turned to look at him. She leaned forward, about to kiss him, when the elevator dinged.

Damien took his shoes off, and Jaclyn did the same. Without the heels, she was much shorter than him, and she had to look up much farther to see his face.

"Do you want a drink?" Damien asked, and Jaclyn nodded. She followed him to the kitchen, and he grabbed two wine glasses. Considering his wine rack for a moment, he selected a bottle and poured it. He passed a glass to Jaclyn, and she sipped it gratefully, considering his apartment.

"This is really nice," she told him.

"Like I said, I don't need much. My sister is a decorator, so she's responsible for the layout and the art and everything."

The two drank in silence for a moment, and Jaclyn could practically feel the sexual tension swirling in the air around them.

"Where does your husband think you are?" Damien asked.

"He thinks I'm with my college roommate for a girl's night." Damien moved closer while Jaclyn spoke until he was standing in front of her, trapping her between his body and the kitchen counter. He took the wine glass from her hand and set it on the counter, and he leaned close.

"He is definitely a fool," he told her, and he kissed her.

His lips were soft against hers, and he kissed her deeply. Jaclyn moaned at the feeling of his teeth nipping her lower lip. Jaclyn slid her hands up his shirt to pull it off.

"The bedroom?" she asked in the moment they pulled apart so Damien could help her with the shirt. He nodded, and before she knew what was happening, he picked her up by the ass so her legs were wrapped around his torso.

He carried her to his bedroom, setting her down in front of the bed. Jaclyn's hands stroked up and down his back, and Damien's fingers caught the zipper of her dress and swiftly pulled it down. Grabbing the hem of her dress, he pulled the dress over her head to reveal her body underneath.

"Holy shit," he said huskily, staring at her body. Jaclyn was braless underneath the dress, and the only thing she was wearing was a black lace thong. Her breasts were round and full, and her nipples were a lovely pink. Damien couldn't resist kneeling on the floor in front of her to catch one in his mouth, and Jaclyn moaned at the sensation. Jaclyn's hands twisted in his hair, pulling him hard against her. After a moment, Damien switched to the other breast.

"Damien," Jaclyn said breathlessly. Standing up, he pushed her back onto the bed. Unbuttoning his jeans, he pulled them over his legs until all he wore were a pair of black boxer briefs. He was on top of her in a second, and they were kissing again. Jaclyn's hands were everywhere, in his hands, on his back, grabbing his ass. Damien's hands roamed too, and she delighted in the feeling of being touched and appreciated.

Damien pulled away from her, and Jaclyn was about to protest when Damien moved down to pull off her underwear. He groaned at the sight of her pussy, the hair neatly trimmed short to reveal a strip of warm, wet pink. Dipping his head down, he licked, and Jaclyn moaned at the feeling of his tongue on her clit.

Grabbing her thighs, Damien pinned her against the bed as he swirled his tongue against her swollen nub, and Jaclyn squealed, bucking her hips in pleasure. One of Damien's hands trailed between her spread legs, and a finger pressed against her asshole. He lifted his head slightly to spit, allowing his saliva to lubricate her ass while he massaged it with his finger. His head lowered back to her pussy, and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

"Oh my God," she said breathlessly, overwhelmed by the sensation of his tongue on her clit and his finger against the opening of her asshole. His tongue moved faster against her clit, and she thrashed on the bed in pleasure.

"I'm close," she told Damien, and at that, his finger pushed into her ass. With that, she exploded, cumming at the feeling of her ass being filled for the first time in years.

As Jaclyn lay on the bed, coming down from the high of her orgasm, Damien shimmied off his underwear. She lazily looked at him, and she smiled in appreciation at the sight of his naked body.

"That was so good," she said happily. "It's been so long since another person made me cum."

"It won't be the last," Damien told her. "Roll over."

Jaclyn complied, rolling onto her belly. Her whole body tingled with post-orgasmic bliss, and she felt better than she had in years. She heard Damien move over to the side of the bed and open a drawer before returning. She wiggled in pleasure as Damien spread apart her asscheeks, and she felt cool liquid being drizzled onto her asshole.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That feels so nice."

"It's about to feel a lot better," he told her, and she felt the head of his hard cock pressing against her slick hole.

It had been at least seven years since Jaclyn had anal sex, and she knew that it wouldn't be easy. Closing her eyes, she forced her body to relax and accept Damien's cock that pushed against her entrance. It slid in as she relaxed, and Jaclyn groaned in pain as the muscle stretched open.

"It's been so long," she said weakly. Damien rubbed her back soothingly.

"I'm going to make you feel good," he said."Just let me in."

Jaclyn breathed deeply, and another few inches of Damien's cock slid in. She was overwhelmed by the pain and the pleasure of the sensation.

"Play with yourself," Damien told her, and Jaclyn complied, reaching her hand down to rub her clit. The pleasure of her clit made the pain more bearable, and Damien was able to slide the last few inches into her.

"Oh God that's good," Damien said. Jaclyn smiled, and she slowly leaned forward until only the head of his cock was in her ass. She slowly slid back, and Damien let out a long groan of pleasure.

"You are amazing," he told her, his hands on her hips. Jaclyn began to ride his cock, moving forward until only the tip was inside of her then back until he was hilt deep. Jaclyn was in absolute ecstasy, delighted that after six years she was finally getting to enjoy herself again. The pain slowly transformed into pleasure. She rubbed her clit as she rode Damien, and he began to thrust forward as she bounced back.

"I missed this so much," Jaclyn said, moving faster on Damien's cock. "My husband has never even come close to making me feel this good."

"He's such a fucking idiot," Damien said, his voice strained. "You are such a sexy woman, and he is so stupid for not taking advantage of you and your gorgeous fucking ass."

Jaclyn and Damien began to rock against each other faster, and Jaclyn could feel the tension building inside of her again.

"I'm going to cum again," she told Damien, and his nails dug into her hips.

"Hold on," he grunted, and Jaclyn squeezed her eyes shut, struggling to hold on.

"Cum inside of my ass," she begged, and with that, Damien let out a groan and came, slamming his hips hard into her. Jaclyn let out squeal and came again.

Damien slowly pulled out of Jaclyn, and Jaclyn rolled onto her side. Damien flopped onto the bed beside her and looked at her. Sweat dripped down his forehead, and Jaclyn laughed at the dazed look on his face.

"That was so much fun," she told him, and he shook his head in disbelief.

"That was fucking incredible," he said. "And your husband is the world's biggest idiot." Jaclyn laughed at that.

"He's a good guy. It's just bad sex."

"Well," Damien said, a wicked look in his eye. "I can help with that."