All Comments on 'A Desperate Wife'

by NerdyRosie010109

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Jaclyn loved her husband, but she cucked him with a guy with a ponytail. Glad she didn't hate him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well "Jackie-baby"

You won't need to fake it for the good guy anymore, the locks are changed and you are going to be served the moment you step outside Damien's door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well....

Just another cheating bitch...dump her quickly.

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Good stuff!

Ignore the ones that hate on you because they hate themselves for coming back, day after day, to read cuck stories they pretend to hate. This was well-written, and good erotica. I look forward to a continuation and to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If this is what she does to a guy she lives, I would hate to see how she treated someone she hated.

She allows this stranger to insult and demean her husband with every other second. Only once does she give a half hearted defence and even then it was 4 words: “He’s a good guy”. She tells us how her husband worships the ground she walks on, how he buys her gifts, looks after her, pampers her but we don’t hear what she does for him.

The only thing we hear that she does is cheat on him and goes to church.

Why not just divorce him and find someone she is compatible with?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Her husband needed lessons. I honestly believe that the world would be a nicer place to have sex in if there were a school for learning how to do it. In another country (not the USA) there is a stone sculpture garden of sex styles and about a dozen sculptures showing what and how to do it. There should be one in every town and it should be mandatory for every high school student to go there as well as learning about sex ed, cleanliness, and birth control.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
loved it

really excellent story, keep it up cant wait to read more hot cuckold stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damian needs to keep fucking her until she tells hubby that she is pregnant

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

It is not clear why ANAL

Super charged 'vixen' need a Bull to plough all over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Go girl, if little dick can't or won't do it, find a well-hung stud who will, then go home to the sexless one. It's his choice to refuse to learn, so why should you go without. Ignore the usual `cucky' moans, they always read `Loving Wives' to bitch on, they're just wierd.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A LOT OF HOW TO s IN THIS TALE

all the way to, how to explain when she gets caught. TK U MLJ LV NV

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
Do you hate women?

What woman masturbates for 6 years, and never tell her husband he is not pleasing her, or teach him how to please her. Never talking about sex?

Atleast make the story believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

so when does the poor bastard find out he has a whore for a wife and toss the slut to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, they came ...

But the drivelus-interuptus was bad and short, like the shortcomings of her husband. So the circle is complet. Complet flat and yes, boring too.

Quintessential, you ain’t gonna make it on any list. Give up while you’re low.

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

Nice detail and believable sex...

Ignore the comments from the guys who also cant satisfy their wives.

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not surprised

Women find the sex they crave, no matter what. I and several of my girlfriends have regular fuck buddies because our husbands are not interested or can't satisfy us. It's a common situation. Good story!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Slow start. Trite and boring. Possibly a setup for something interesting. I give it a 30% chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Short, but sweet!

Nice detail in the sex description, but needs more storyline and background.

Good potential and look forward to a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. It all comes from one religious retard pretending to be a crowd of hundreds. He posts multiple votes and comments from "Anonymous" or fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and gushes over these stories with comments like a sissy cuck wannabe. Then he 1-bomb's any good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

You can argue whether Trump is a cheat and a liar, a Russian agent or led a revolt, but one thing for sure: this Trumpite tried to shit all over your story. I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idiotic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous