A Detective's Hungry Lips

Story Info
A horny, busty detective ensnares an entire family.
9.2k words
4.18
31.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, everyone involved in sexual situations in this story is over the age of 18, with the family's two sons (The only characters where this might be questioned.) being 23 and 22, respectively.

For the past few years, I've been quite interested in the topic of female-perpetrated sexual assault (Not that I endorse it or anything, but it's an interesting topic to read about since most people think it never happens.), and after recently reading a study which not only found similar rates of both male and female-perpetrated sexual assault, but also found that women were more likely to force oral sex than men, well, as someone who is quite turned on by blowjobs and female domination, my mind immediately went into overdrive at the finding.

This story contains scenes of reluctant/non-consensual sex done under the threat of blackmail. It doesn't contain any scenes of incest, but the people being forced into sex with their blackmailer are members of a family. If you don't like stories like this, you've been warned, if you like it, hopefully this story won't disappoint you.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback is always welcomed.

***

For the past few years, Brandon Francis' marriage with his wife, Juanita, was quite strained.

Superficially, everything was alright. Both of them had good jobs, with him being the owner of two mid-sized companies, dealing with pharmaceuticals and insurance respectively, and her being a senior journalist at one of the state's biggest newspapers. This, of course, brought them a beautiful house and life-long financial stability, which helped them create a perfect environment for their two sons, both of whom were students at one of the most elite colleges in the state, where they were among the most promising students.

But, alas, the perfect covering did nothing except hiding the rotten inside.

Although their sex life wasn't exactly nonexistent, it was far from what it used to be. Once, they used to have their little private orgy every night where they made love to each other in every position they knew, but now, all they did was pretty much just him humping her for a few minutes once a week while she quietly moaned a little, out of habit and to make him feel good about himself, then they both went to sleep.

That was also the only remotely romantic experience they shared for years now. They barely spoke to each other now, and when they did, it usually ended quickly and with one of them screaming.

It wasn't much of a surprise to him when he found someone else to sleep with. It, likewise, wasn't much of a surprise to her when she noticed the signs that he was cheating on her, though she couldn't be sure.

It still pissed her off though, and he knew it.

Given all of this, when she texted him earlier today to come to an isolated house, owned by a friend of hers and almost an hour's worth of driving away from the city, to "Discuss our life together.", he wasn't sure what to think.

No matter how bad their relationship had become, neither of them wanted a separation and they both knew it. He had a feeling that the conversation she wanted to have with him there could end up helping them.

But on the other hand, he was, naturally, apprehensive about meeting his wife, with whom he had an increasingly strained relationship and who he was cheating on, in an isolated location he had never visited before.

Couldn't she tell him whatever she wanted to tell him in their own home, or somewhere in the city? Why a place like that? It was hard not to think it was a trap.

And when he came here and walked in to meet his furious wife accompanied by a younger woman he had never seen before, who it was made very clear to him was a private detective hired by his wife to investigate him for the last few months, he realized his suspicions were correct.

A lot of shouting, cursing, and accusing quickly followed, various insults neither will ever be able to take back were carelessly yelled.

As vile as this confrontation was, however, neither of them could imagine ending their relationship, and they both knew the other felt the same way.

Now, both of them knew this confrontation was reaching its crescendo.

However, as the detective knew, it was going to go much more different than they imagined.

"Well?!" he heard his wife ask him angrily, no, scream it at him really, while holding a photo of him in the bed naked with one of his female coworkers in front of his face.

"Well?" the detective, who handed his wife the photo a few moments before, repeated.

"Well, what?!" he defended himself angrily "So that's one photo of me with a girl I slept with maybe once, who knows when. Is that the best you have at me? Is this all that we are here for? This bullshit?!" he continued.

"You know damn well it's not just this photo, you cheating fucking bastard!" his wife angrily retorted.

"Your wife is correct, Mr. Francis, and you know. It isn't just this photo, in the course of my investigation of you, I've managed to collect almost a hundred various documents documenting your activities, including over a dozen photos, hotel receipts, restaurant bills, et cetera. You name it, I have it," the detective said with smug confidence in her voice "Just admit it, Mr. Francis, you aren't getting out of this. You are simply a cheating, unfaithful asshole."

"Why don't you shut up?! Who the hell even gave you the right to follow me around, you freak!" he replied.

"She's not gonna shut up, you need to shut up. You have nothing to say, there's absolutely nothing you can say to get out of this," his wife replied.

The detective snickered.

"There's no need for you to protect me, Mrs. Francis," she said "Whatever your husband wishes to tell me, let him do so. At least I'll know what to expect when I'll meet him at the trial."

Both of them looked at her with mystified looks on their faces.

"What trial?" the wife said with a light laugher "I don't want to divorce him. I'm afraid you misunderstood what I wanted when I hired you. I just want to punish this pervert, and for him to know what a pervert he is and why I'm punishing him."

"And I, Mrs. Francis, am afraid you misunderstood what I wanted when you hired me and that you now misunderstand what I am referring to," the detective replied "I am not referring to a divorce trial between you and your husband. I am referring to a trial where your husband, you, and maybe even your kids will face charges of embezzlement, corruption, insider trading, fraud and all the other white-collar crimes your family is guilty of unless you people do exactly what I want."

They both stared at her in shock.

"What?!!" he screamed.

"What?!" she repeated.

"What indeed," she smugly replied with a laugh "Did you think I was just looking at which restaurants your husband was eating at and where, and with whom, he was sleeping? Remember when you let me have his phone?" she said as she started undoing her black business suit.

"You what! When?" he asked his wife, who was too stunned to answer.

"Soon after I started watching you," the detective replied, "Told her that I needed to see all of your messages and contacts to know who to watch and that I may even get there a device to watch you like this was some James Bond knockoff B-movie from the nineties." She said as she undid the suit, carefully folded it, and put it inside her a rather large handbag.

Now just in a white T-shirt and dark jeans, he couldn't help noticing her body. She was quite attractive, with very large breasts perfectly visible as they lifted the white T-shirt, almost ripping through it. If she just had a shirt, he had no doubt the buttons would already be flying.

He liked what he saw.

His wife less so.

"Why did you," she said, not liking the sight, and implications, of their unexpected blackmailer taking off her clothes.

"Please, hush, will you? We'll get to that soon." the detective replied "Well, I did put something inside of your phone. Except it wasn't any physical device, but quite nifty spyware that allowed me to watch everything you were doing on your phone." She said as his face quickly turned white with horror.

His wife just helplessly looked at him. "Is that wrong that she did that? Why is she talking about crimes, just what the hell were you doing?" she asked her husband, starting to panic.

Before he could tell her something, the detective continued.

"Everyone you phoned and what you talked about, everything you texted and to whom, even every website you visited, along with all the nicknames and passwords. Gaming sites, erotic sites, banking sites..." she said as she pulled her T-shirt off of her. Now, she stood before them with just a sports bra covering her huge assets, a task which it was, quite obviously, straining to do.

"Just that would have been enough to get you to jail. But after you used it to access your e-mail account, hoo boy," she said, laughing "I got there and used it to infect your personal notebook, as well as the personal computers of quite a lot of your friends. And the things I found there..." she said.

"What," he said, trying to look tough.

"It honestly seemed like you were in some competition for who can commit the most white-collar crimes. You screwed over everyone from your customers to your partners and investors, even the crooked politicians and civil servants you paid off," she said as she undid her bra. "You should probably strip as well. Trust me, you really will be better off if you now do everything I tell you," she told them.

After she put the bra into her handbag, her victims were treated to a majestic sight. One of the biggest pair of breasts either of them had ever seen, hanging freely in the chill air of the isolated house. Large, firm, juicy and full, they were a work of art.

As Juanita started realizing what was probably going to happen, with her already-unfaithful husband and her at the mercy of their stripping blackmailer, who just instructed them to strip as well, she felt intense, yet impotent, rage rise within her.

Her husband felt the same, though, as much as he'd want to deny it, the sight of her incredible rack was turning him on.

"So," she said as she started undoing her jeans "I have everything. Everything. Every dirty little trade you made, every bribe you paid, everything. There's much more than enough to put you behind bars for the rest of your life. There's more than enough weird financial dealings on your shared accounts to make sure your wife never again seems the sunrise either. And there's more than enough weird shit going on at the trust funds of those hunks you are lucky enough to call sons, for you to call them to immediately call them to come here ASAP."

"What?!" Juanita exploded "You fucking cunt, if you..."

"If I what, Juanita? You are in no position to do anything now except stripping as I told you to do, just like your husband did," she pointed to Brandon who was already half-naked with only his boxers on. As his wife saw him, she felt tears swell within her eyes. Was he truly just giving in so easily, not even trying to resist? How could this go so wrong?

"I, I," Juanita said looking at her, her voice breaking as tears started flowing down her cheeks "I trusted you, Christine."

"You shouldn't have," was the dry reply.

Defeated, she joined her husband in stripping naked.

"Gotta say, looking at those bank account numbers, I completely realized why you don't want to divorce him," she said with a snicker "But, everyone has to experience payback someday."

Both of them were now completely naked, their clothes covering the floor around them. She just finished pulling her jeans off of her. As with her other garments, she carefully folded it and put it into her oversized handbag.

She looked at her two naked hostages. They looked rather pathetic. She hoped she won't end up looking like them when she'll be their age. Time was not kind to either of them and while neither could be called ugly, they were nowhere near her in this regard. And with one of them looking like he was facing an execution squad and the other trying to stop sobbing, they looked utterly pitiful.

He did have a rather nice looking cock though, which was what she was there for.

"Speaking of those numbers," she said "They actually explain how he was able to cheat on you. And looking at you now, I completely understand why he did so." She said to Juanita with a mocking laugh, causing her to explode and start crying profusely, almost howling.

"Calm her down please, those shrieks of hers are quite annoying," Christine said after watching the pitiful scene in front of her for almost a minute, trying not to laugh all the while. He just nodded weakly at her order and moved to calm his wife down.

Interestingly enough, despite acting like this was a traumatic experience, Juanita was obviously being turned on, with the moistening of her pussy obvious even from where Christine was standing.

Maybe that was why she wanted to stay with him? Maybe she secretly liked to be humiliated, forced to strip, even being cheated on?

The thought quite amused Christine.

"And after you calm her down, call your sons. I want them here ASAP. No matter what," she quickly added in an extremely commanding tone.

She noticed his cock was hard and fully erect. She had no doubt who was causing it. Seating herself on a chair standing in the corner of the room, she pulled her panties down and put them into the handbag, switching them for a tiny bottle of vodka and a cigarette. Downing the vodka in a single gulp and lightening the cigarette, she enjoyed the show in front of her.

After a few minutes, Brandon managed to calm his wife down, convincing her to hold herself together and that they were going to get through this. Then, he finally did what Christine was waiting for the whole time, calling their sons, those muscular hotties whose images she already masturbated to more than a few times, to come here. To come so she could have as much fun with them as she did with their parents.

"So," She said, getting out of the chair and throwing the half-finished cig at the floor, stomping it to put it down "Let's get down to business. I'm sure it's quite clear to the two of you what's going to happen now. What probably isn't clear to you, is how it's going to happen."

She paused to see if they were going to react in any way. They didn't.

"OK," she continued "Now, the thing is, as a remarkable minority of women, I am, for the lack of a better word, a sucker for fellatio. I simply love sucking cocks, teasing them, licking them, slurping on them, deepthroating them, swallowing the loads coming from them, and all the rest. Thanks to my body, and thanks to my work leading to occasions like this, I have a lot of opportunities to sate my cravings."

She watched with amusement as the expression on his face turned from one of anger and badly hidden interest into one of eager, sexual enthusiasm. It tended to happen when she explained to her male victims what, exactly, was going to happen.

"Exactly the reaction I was expecting," she said with a chuckle "Yup, that's what you're going to get. And just that. I get naked there just because I like it, but nothing except my mouth's going to be working today."

"You mean it?" he asked "Just that, and you'll let us go? Why should I, we, trust you?"

She looked at him like he had just said the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard, then retorted "You will have to trust me because you have no other option, no option to not trust me. And yes, after I get what I want, I'll let you people go."

"Promise?" Juanita asked.

"Of course," she replied.

"Do it," he heard his wife say as she looked at him "You already slept with those dumb hussies, you can sleep with her as well."

The detective laughed internally. She lost days upon days' worth of time on this family in the last few months, and now they thought it was all going to be over so soon. She wasn't going to make this so easy for them. Sure, she had no intention of doing anything else than sucking a few cocks, but that didn't mean they couldn't do more than that...

"Sure," the detective said, "And before he does so, he'll do it with you."

They stared at her blankly, not fully realizing what she said.

"What?" the wife asked softly "You want me to blow him?"

"If you want," the detective replied "Take it as an opportunity for you two to bond a little, your marriage seriously needs it. I want him to be spent when I'll have my fun with him, to make sure he won't cum too soon. Now, let's get down to business." she ordered.

They looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Pissing her off now meant buying a one-way ticket to prison, but the thought of physical intimacy with each other felt almost alien to both of them. He had repeatedly cheated on her with various women due to their marital problems and disinterest in sex with each other, while she had not even half an hour ago screamed at him and insulted him because of his extramarital affairs, not to mention foolishly hired the woman now blackmailing them to spy on him for months.

Regardless, they had no other choice, and they both knew it.

Slowly, they closed the distance between them and embraced each other. For the first time in months, they felt their bodies on each other.

It was a weird feeling, at first. Soon, however, the ice-cold barriers between them started melting, and they were once again in the throes of passion they had felt when they were exploring the first few times.

They hadn't tasted each other for too long, and now they couldn't wait to sate their hunger for each other.

Soon, they started kissing, their tongues dancing together like mating snakes as passion overwhelmed them. The feelings of their lips locking and separating wildly, of their hands flowing up and down each other's bodies, were sending waves of sweet pleasure through their bodies. Maybe it was just the time they've spent not touching each other, maybe it was the unenviable situation they have found themselves in, whatever the case, they have rediscovered their lost passion.

The detective was watching them with interest. Surprising even herself, her body reacted quite positively to the show before her, with her pussy starting to twitch and moisten. In her long career of putting people into situations similar to this, she knew exactly what extreme, emotionally draining situations like this could do to people. This was far from the only case of people jumping at each other on command she had seen or caused.

But, this was different from all the rest. It was obvious those two were still in love and hungered for each other all this time.

Soon, they moved to the next stage. After their hands had played with each other's genitals for a little while, she knelt before her husband and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck that stiff prick you little bitch," the detective thought.

"That's how I like it. This is what you two need, you haven't touched each other for too long," was what she said.

The moans escaping his mouth and filling the air, and the moans from her mouth, sending vibrations through his cock to pleasure him a little more, were the only answer she got.

Soon, her hand joined her mouth in pleasuring his cock while her second hand went between her hand, and it was already obvious to all of them he was going to cum soon.

She quickly tried to slow down so he'd hold it for a little longer, but it was useless. Over the years, she simply became too good at pleasuring him. Soon, he was cumming into her experienced, warm mouth.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers