A Detective's Hungry Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is exactly what I didn't want for myself," the detective said before Juanita even managed to swallow her husband's entire load.

"Thank you," Brandon whispered to his wife as she made way for the detective.

"Get ready for round two," the detective said as she knelt before him.

"Oh wait!" she exclaimed, got off of her knees, and turned to the wife, who was now standing against the wall "I almost forgot," she said as she went back to where she was sitting and took a pair of handcuffs from the handbag.

She didn't expect to do this, but after seeing how excited Juanita was to be in this situation, helpless and dominated, it was worth it to see how she'd react to something like this.

Coming to the wife, she motioned to her to turn around. After she did so, she handcuffed her and instructed her to sit facing her and her husband, legs spread wide "Don't take this personally, I just want to see how your body will react," the detective assured her.

With everything in place just how she wanted it, the detective knelt before the husband and took his semi-erect cock into her mouth, his moans hitting her ears as her soft, luscious, full lips slowly slid over his cockhead.

"Oh fuck," he stammered, feeling his semi-erect cock rapidly fill with blood again at the touch of her talented mouth.

She just laughed inwardly. No matter how well his wife might've been able to satisfy him, there was no way he had ever experienced an oral addict like her.

As her left hand went between her legs, she went all-out with her oral assault on his cock.

First, she circled her soft tongue around his cockhead furiously, concentrating just on it, the loving yet forceful pleasuring of the most sensitive parts of his cock making him fully erect and bringing him close to cumming in less than a minute.

Then, she started sucking him, starting with the cockhead. First, she went just past his cockhead, lovingly sucking it and she slowly slid her lips through it, then back. Then, a little further, and back again. Bit by bit, she went further and further along the length of his cock, lovingly sucking every inch.

When she reached the base of his cock, she surprised him by deepthroating it, holding the entirety of it inside of her mouth until he feared she was choking, then taking it out, slowly.

Then, she settled on slowly bobbing her head on his cock, knowing he wouldn't hold for long, even if he tried.

"Oh, God," he exclaimed.

"Pop!" was the reply, as she took his cock out of her sucking mouth "You aren't gonna hold, are you?" she said as her hand took her mouth's place, jerking him rather forcefully just to make a point.

"Nuh, no," he sheepishly admitted.

"Heh," she snickered "Good," she said and went back to work.

Sliding her lips over his cock, she started forcefully sucking it as soon as she took it into her mouth. Adding her wild, soft tongue to help pleasure him while she was sucking and her hand switching from massaging his balls to jerking the base of his cock, it was clear to all of them he wasn't going to last for long.

Just over a minute after the brief intermission, he came, filling her hungry, sucking mouth with two rather smaller spurts of cum.

"Umm, das ho I like it," she said, most of her mouth still covering his cock, as she swallowed the spurts of cum which filled her mouth while continuing to suck his cock to get any stray droplets out.

"Uh, ahhh," he moaned, the feeling of her mouth still sucking his cock after he just came being overwhelming.

"Good reaction," she said mockingly as she finally took his mouth off of his cock.

Looking at the woman sitting by the wall near the corner of the room, her hands handcuffed behind her back, she laughed.

"Damn, Juanita," she said as she walked to her, her eyes not leaving her crotch for even a second "Seems like I was right." she chuckled "You do like shit like this. Even the floor is stained." she said, looking at the overflowing pussy of the woman, the pussy juices dripping on the floor under her.

"I, I guess," Juanita replied shyly and bowed her head, unable to deny what all of them could see, before closing her legs.

Or, at least, trying to.

"Nu-uh, we're gonna have some more fun," she said, the wife's eyes shooting to meet hers "What? We have to pass the time somehow until your sons come." she replied, noticing the angry look in her eyes growing more intense at the mention of her children.

"Jeez, I just want him to give you what we gave him. Reciprocity, you know?" she said, before turning to Brandon "Time to eat out your wife, she needs it."

"Yeah, yeah," he said as he made his way towards his wife, while Christine went back to her chair, enjoying the show the two of them were performing for her once again.

Taking out yet another tiny bottle of vodka (She was quite well-supplied in this area.) and another cigarette, once again downing the former in a single gulp and putting the latter into her mouth before lighting it, she almost burst out laughing at the married couple when she saw them flailing around, trying to position themselves so he could eat her pussy.

Eventually, they settled on him with his face right under her and her half-standing by the wall, her body supported by his head.

She thought it was a weird position, but if they liked it, why not?

Soon, he started doing his work, and her moans, mixed with the sounds of him licking and slurping all over her well-lubricated nether regions, the taste of which he quite obviously enjoyed, filled the air of the room.

It was obvious, even from where she was watching them, that like too many men, he was much more used to receiving than giving oral, but she moaned in appreciation anyway.

Made sense. Just like she wasn't much of an experienced cocksucker, yet made him cum just as quickly as Christine would have just by knowing what he liked, it was obvious that over the years of being married to each other, he likewise would become an expert at pleasing his wife.

The fact that it was quite a nice scene was unarguable, as her right hand, busy masturbating her wet pussy at the sight, proved.

"Oh my God, oh Brandon, I missed you. Missed you so much," was just one of the moans escaping her lips which proved the detective's thoughts correct. She did love what her overall-inexperienced husband was doing to her.

"Oh God, oh God!" she screamed while she clenched her thighs around his head, cumming.

Surprising all of them, she wasn't the only woman to cum when she yelled, as the detective was hit with an unexpected, toe-curling orgasm, leaving her squirming in the chair for a half a minute while she moaned loudly into the air as pleasure washed over her body.

For a few minutes, they just stood there, not doing anything while the detective composed herself.

How could she not realize she was about to cum? Probably the alcohol was getting to her...

Standing up and walking toward them to assess their situation and think about what to do now, she really liked the situation.

After being eaten out and forced to go through what apparently was one of her secret erotic fantasies, Juanita seemed more eager to have fun than at any time since this started. Hell, actually, no. More eager than at any point since she met her those few months ago.

After once again having sex with his wife, a woman he hadn't tasted for quite a long time, and being blown by one of the most attractive and bustiest women he had seen in years, Brandon, although quite spent for the moment, was also eager to continue having fun.

And she herself, enjoying the situation she was preparing and setting up for months, once again doing what she loved, dominating people and sucking cocks, not to mention the alcohol which was starting to get into her brain, was probably the one most eager for some sexual fun.

And still, it was over half an hour since their sons were supposed to come here.

Now, what could be the best way to pass all that time?

***

"Don't you think they are in trouble?" Allen Francis asked his older brother, Benjamin, as they were nearing the location their parents wanted them to come to.

"Nope, why would they?" was the rather surprised reply.

"Think about what Dad said. ´Don't be surprised or scared by anything that happens, just do what you're told. Everything will be OK, this is just for today.´" he said.

"Yeah, and?" his brother replied, rather disinterested.

"That sounds like something bad's happening to me," Allen said.

"It's probably one of those business meetings," his brother replied "You know, Dad wants to show that he has a loving, supportive family and obedient children. We already had some of those, remember, we had to dress like idiots for it. Now that he's trying to expand to the Midwest, it was definitely going to happen again."

"If you think," was the reply.

"Or maybe this one is Mom's," Benjamin said with a sigh "Look, I don't know. We'll find out when we'll be there."

His brother nodded in agreement as he saw the house they were looking for "We're here," he said.

His brother, like he just did, just nodded in agreement.

As they parked before the house, got out of the car, and walked to the house, they realized they didn't know how to make their parents know they were there.

"I'm gonna call them," Benjamin said as he took out his phone while they were nearing the entrance.

"Weird, no one's," he said before the door of the entrance was flung open and they could only stare in shock at the person who welcomed them.

"Benjie, Allie, you're finally here!" A very attractive brunette, apparently quite inebriated and completely naked, who neither of them had ever seen before, yelled in a high-pitched voice as she saw them. "Come in!" she said in a chipper tone as she motioned for them to enter the house, while they just stood there, mesmerized by the sight of her.

She looked like she escaped from someone's erotic fantasies.

She looked like she was in her mid-twenties at most, but something, which less refined young men would likely call "MILF energy.", told them she was older, and her outstanding rack, hanging freely in the wind, was utterly breathtaking, gluing their gazes at her chest.

"Um, um, thanks, Miss," Allen stammered, unsure of what to say "Are our parents there?"

"Oh yeah!" she replied "They are waiting inside. Naked like me, you should also lose those clothes, they're not needed here." she said with a chuckle.

They looked at each other, confused, before slowly stepping into the hallway.

"C'mooon, take those clothes off boyos," she said "Be like me!" she added as she wildly shook her breasts at them a few times, bursting out laughing as she saw their eyes almost fall out of their eye sockets as they gorged on the eye candy she provided them.

"You may not believe, but they are real," she said proudly "Nice, aren't they."

"Ye-Yes," Allen said as his brother just nodded in appreciation.

"Oh, and if, if it interests you, I'm thirty-one, turning thirty-two in two weeks," she said "Older than you two, but not much, I'm not a pedo, don't worry, you can visit my birthday party if you want."

"Can we go meet our parents now?" Benjamin asked.

"Oh right, my little toys," she said, confusing them "Sure, they're just few rooms from there. Follow me!" she said as she strode forward through the door on the other side of the hallway.

"Toys?" Benjamin softly repeated as he and his brother looked at her, confused.

"Yeah, they... Oh!" she yelped "I completely forgot to introduce myself." she said as she stood upright and lifted her hand for a handshake "Ahem. I'm Christine Cruz, a private detective. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"A detective?" Benjamin asked as he accepted her offer of a handshake, bemused. Just what was going on, what was this woman on about?

"Yeah. Your mommy wanted me to investigate your daddy. I found out all the shit he and his friends were doing at his companies, and," her face now sported a devilish grin "Now, they, and you, are my little toys, who must do what I say, or you'll go to prison," she said with a laugh as she turned away from them, motioning for them to follow her through another door at the end of another hallway.

Benjamin briefly felt like slapping the inebriated woman for what she was saying, before turning to face his brother.

His brother had "That" look. The "I was right and we both know it" look.

Briefly, he, himself, sported an "I know, there's probably something bad going on" look, which his brother found hilarious.

As they followed the drunk detective around the house, however, their worries, at least somewhat, dissipated.

After all, this woman was drunk, and who didn't talk bullshit at least once when they were drunk? She probably didn't know what she was saying, at all. Only when they'll meet their parents will they know what's happening.

After passing through yet another, third in total, door, they finally stood before what the drunk woman promised them was the final door of their journey.

"Ready! Set! Go!" the woman yelled as she flung the door open.

Sure enough, their parents were standing there, waiting for the door to open.

As they feared but expected, they were both completely naked.

What they didn't expect in the slightest, however, was that almost immediately after the doors were open, both of their parents, as if on command and in a way they were undoubtedly prepared to, quickly waltzed to them to get them under control.

"Um, what's happening?" Allen said as his father, with his hands on his shoulders, started to drag them into the now-opened room.

"Sorry I fucked-up, dunno what she told you," his father replied.

"Same I told you, do what I say, you have to, or go to prison," the detective replied mockingly.

For a few moments, everyone went quiet as the two young men realized what was happening.

"What?!" Benjamin bellowed as his mother hugged him tightly.

As everyone's gazes turned to watch what was going to happen between Juanita and her eldest son, the sudden shot of adrenaline sobered Christine up a little.

This was the key point, this was what they were preparing for, this was what was going to decide how the situation they were in will go. While Allen had quite flimsy, submissive nature and could be easily convinced to go along with non-consensual sex acts after being threatened just a little, not to mention he could still be matched, if not overpowered, by his father, who was now holding him tightly and manhandling him to remind him of this fact, his older brother was unquestionably the strongest man in their family, and there was precious little anyone standing around him now could do to him physically.

The only way to convince him not to flip-out and join the others was through emotional manipulation, and with his stubborn and dominant personality, even that was quite a challenge. Which is why his mother, whom he loved and respected like almost no one else, was now holding him in one of the sweetest hugs she ever held him in, while looking into his eyes with an utterly disarming expression, and spoke to him with a voice that was melting his heart.

"Benjamin, honey, please calm down," she pleaded in a voice that sounded like it was about to break "You are strong, we are strong. We are a strong family, and we'll get through this. Just do what Ms. Cruz tells you to do, and everything will be OK."

"Mom, what's," he stammered.

"Please, calm down, don't get angry. Your Dad made some mistakes. Crimes, to be frank. I also made some. Mistakes, I mean," she quickly corrected herself "If we won't do what Ms. Cruz tells us to do, she'll go to the police, and our lives will be ruined."

He looked at Christine with a look that instantly brought her to full sobriety. A look which has only ever been seen by prey on its predator's face, and which forced her to instinctively close her eyes, fearing the worst.

Even Brandon and Allen, who, thanks to his weaker personality, was already on board with whatever was happening, were left quietly watching as their wife and mother was trying to calm down the almost seven feet horde of muscle that threatened to explode at any time.

"What?" he asked, "We should call the police here."

"We'll go to jail if you do it," she dryly replied.

"Then at least beat that bitch up!" he bellowed.

"Honey. Calm down. Please," she pleaded "Do it for me if no one else. Just today, just now, do exactly what she says, and that's it, we won't have any problems."

She, and others as well, could see his resolve cracking. Weak sighs left their lips as they realized that this particular obstacle was being moved from the road.

"Honey, do it for me. Please. Just today," she said.

He slowly nodded.

"OK, Mom, I'll do it for you," he said, his resistance finally broken.

"Splendid!" Christine announced. Benjamin almost felt the urge to punch her overwhelm him, but the pleading gaze of his mother quickly brought him back to where he was moments before. There was no going back for anyone.

"Benjie, Allie, please take off your clothes just like Mom and Dad did, and follow us to this room," she ordered.

Slowly, but surely, they did so, revealing their gorgeous, muscular, young bodies to the eyes of their parents and their blackmailer, who took great delight in watching the objects of her masturbatory fantasies finally standing in front of her in all their glory, ready for the taking, for her to play with them.

"Oh, God," she commented under her breath at the sight of them. The biggest surprise she, and others, got after the two young men shed their clothes, was Allen. Or, specifically, what he was until now hiding between his legs. After all these years Christine spent as a professional cock-sucking addict, she had more experience with cocks than ninety-nine percent of women could even dream about, but the perfect ten-incher dangling semi-erect between the younger brother's legs was undoubtedly one of the best she had ever seen, her mouth-watering almost uncontrollably at the sight as she imagined wrapping her lips over that beautiful prick.

For his part, what the older brother lacked between his legs, his eight-incher much closer to his father's rather ordinary seven inches, he made up for with the rest of his body. Benjamin had the body of a demigod. Already stunning in the photos she masturbated to, the figure now standing before her was so captivating, a thought flashed through her mind that he should have the full right to sue whoever took those photos for making him look much worse than he was. His just-under-seven feet tall body looked like it was sculpted by gods themselves, with perfect proportions and pretty much every muscle visible, a woman's erotic fantasy personified.

"Oh, God," she repeated her comment from before as she walked to them as if in trance and knelt before them. At first, she wanted to play with them and tease them psychologically for a little while, but after she saw how stunning and sexy they were, the sight immediately sending her mouth-watering and pussy burning, she knew she couldn't deny herself the treat before her even for a moment more.

"Give them to me," she said as she grasped their cocks and went to work.

First, she started jerking their semi-erect cocks, spitting on them for some lubrication and beating them off with all the might she had in her soft, dainty hands to get them full and hard. Feeling their pricks harden until they felt more like pieces of rock than men's parts, she prepared her warm, wet, salivating mouth for work.

Closing her wet lips over the older brothers' cockhead first, she started sucking him while continuing to jerk the impressive manhood of his younger brother, while her other hand helped in her sucking efforts by massaging the older brother's balls.