A Developing Fetish Ch. 04

Story Info
Jacob becomes Jesse. Melanie finds the perfect black cock.
5.1k words
4.78
11.7k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers

After Melanie and I had landed a threesome of sorts with Randall, the genie was out of the bottle. She had suggested that we could share a big black cock if I would consent to be feminized. I was reluctant at first. I had the typical guy hangup about being gay. Melanie related how her college roommate had come in while she was fucking a black guy. Jesse moved right in and ate the cum from Melanie's freshly fucked sex. Melanie told me that nothing happened after that and Jesse respected her wishes. They remained good friends after college. Somehow in our alternative lifestyle logic, I accepted her explanation that taking on my alter ego and going en femme, I wasn't gay. Melanie surely wasn't a lesbian even though she had once enjoyed girl on girl sex.

Thinking about it made me warm all over. That was one of the reasons why Melanie wanted me to be feminized. She liked the idea of me being her lesbian lover. Crazy. I know. But it made sense to me. I had developed the fetish for big black cock when we started watching porn together. I never got excited seeing gorgeous black men like Melanie did. I just grew infatuated with cock. Not men. Cock. Melanie was all too eager to go to the black lifestyle once we had settled on interracial porn as our favorite. I loved seeing the mostly busty actresses take black cock. It finally got the point that I grew more excited seeing the cocks than the tits. I still like tits. I absolutely love my wife's big tits with the most beautiful pink areolas and firm nipples. Her double D's are just perfect from my viewpoint.

Guys are always talking about women with huge breasts, tiny waists and full bottoms. That combination is totally rare. Women with big boobs usually have a little more body fat than the 'skinny minis' guys talk about. In real life a woman with huge tits and skinny frame probably has had breast enhancement. Not that I have anything against breast enhancement. It is just that big natural breasts are so beautiful. Melanie has just a little fullness at the waist but it is overshadowed by her full beautiful butt. She swears it is too big but I disagree. Her ass should be in the Smithsonian. The fullness actually makes her waist look smaller.

Melanie and the real Jesse had kept in contact after college. They were not everyday friends but visited by phone and text about every month or so. Jesse was living with a guy. They weren't married and had no intention of getting married. Jesse seemed to be a true bisexual woman. She admitted to Melanie that she still had some 'girlfriends' and her boyfriend had no objections. She shared that the boyfriend was always wanting a threesome but Jesse liked the intimacy of another woman one on one.

Jesse mentioned to Melanie that she had to attend a conference in our city later in the month. Melanie insisted that she spend some time with us. It was a Thursday, Friday, Saturday conference with Thursday being the mixer. Friday was a two-session day. Saturday was a golf event or tour event depending on the individual choice. Jesse said that basically the conference was really a one-day affair. As they talked about the impending visit, Melanie insisted that Jesse spend Friday night with us. We found out later that Jesse was adding some personal time to the trip. She tentatively planned to call some other college friends when she finished the conference.

Jesse agreed to the plan and asked if Melanie would please attend the mixer with her. She said that she would feel comfortable if she had a sidekick since she was the only one from her company to attend. Melanie agreed, figuring that it would give them ample time to catch up during the cocktail party. Maybe they would plan some weekend activities. I was fine with the arrangement of Melanie going without me. I would stand out like a sore thumb. Melanie on the other hand, would add plenty of eye candy to the mixer.

I planned a quiet night at home while Melanie joined Jesse at the cocktail party. Melanie came downstairs wearing a knockout cocktail dress. I had never seen it before. It had a deep blue flared skirt with sequins. The top was a low-cut light blue. It showed an amazing amount of cleavage. A transparent deep blue vest was worn over her shoulders but hid nothing. Apparently, the dress had some sort of built in bra. Her tits looked like they would escape the dress top if she bent over. She wore a beautiful pair of spiked heels, navy blue with ankle straps. All the heels consisted of a toe strap, sole and the ankle strap. They added height to her. Her full bottom was hidden by the flared skirt but the waist was tight and fit her snugly. She was my wet dream.

I expected Melanie home sometime before midnight knowing that the two women would have a lot to talk about. I was surprised that Melanie called me around eleven pm and told me she had too many drinks and was going to stay with Jesse and drive home in the morning since she had the day off. She ended the call with an ominous statement:

"I'll fill you in when you get home tomorrow evening."

What could she mean? Was she going to have sex with another man? She normally would tell me her plans in general. She loved to share her sexy stories with me. I figured that she didn't know exactly what was going to happen at that time. Maybe she and Jesse were going to have a nightcap and talk about college. Maybe they were going to catch up on their relationships. I wondered if Melanie would share our alternative sex life. I mean, they had been intimate at least once so there would probably be no boundaries on their desires. I would just have to wait until the following evening. I had trouble sleeping but made it in to work.

Several of my co-workers were on vacation and our workload was light so I decided to take the afternoon off. My hours could be very demanding and it was an unstated benefit that people on my level were free to make their own schedules. Results were the primary target. If a person in my position were to take advantage of that benefit, he or she might find a demotion notice in their paycheck one month.

I went home that afternoon and waited for Melanie almost forgetting that Jesse was going to spend the night with us. Melanie had done some shopping. They arrived separately. Melanie introduced us. Jesse was pretty. Just a few inches taller than Melanie. Strawberry blonde hair. Long legs and pert breasts which I figured were B cups. Melanie got us all something to drink. She then showed Jesse to her bedroom figuring she might want to rest or take a shower. When she came back, she said she had promised to tell me about her night.

She and Jesse had indeed drawn quite a bit of attention at the cocktail party. Melanie noticed a handsome black guy who seemed to be paying attention to her every move. It was too much to ignore, according to her. She casually approached the man and struck up a conversation.

At that point in her story, I knew where this was leading.

She continued the tale. The guy couldn't take his eyes off Melanie's ample cleavage. Since she was not at all connected to the seminar, she felt like it would be a freebie to encourage the gentleman and see where it led. They shared some light conversation while consuming cocktails. Melanie already had a key to Jesse's hotel room. She told the black gentleman, Asa, that she was a little tipsy and wanted to go lay down in her room. Room 1424 to be exact. The gentleman asked if she would be okay or should he check on her later. Melanie said it might not be a bad idea if he came up just to be sure she was okay.

On the way out of the ballroom, she stopped and told Jesse that she might come up to the room in about 45 minutes to check on her. She winked and said that she might indeed re-live a certain college experience. Jesse didn't need to be any more enlightened. She had seen Melanie and Asa talking and concluded that if Asa left the cocktail party soon, he must be going to the room. She could hardly contain herself and tried very hard to make some contacts to pass the time.

Asa didn't waste much time. Jesse saw him leave and could hardly contain her excitement. She was hoping that Melanie was indeed ready to include her in the evening of sex. She kept looking at her watch hoping the time would pass more quickly. When she finally sauntered out of the ballroom, she was shaking with anticipation. She was hoping for a convenient time to knock easily on her own hotel room door.

Meanwhile, Melanie had gone to the room and freshened up a little. She sat on the bed fully dressed and hoped that Asa would indeed knock on the door. Her wish was soon granted. She opened the door. He asked her if she felt okay, keeping up the pretense. She smiled and told him she was feeling much better now that he was there. He held her and kissed her deeply. Melanie turned her back and asked him to help with her zipper since she was feeling a little warm in the room. When he obliged, she asked him if he would hang her dress up for her.

Asa was sharp enough to pick up the signal that Melanie was the initiator of what was to happen. He didn't mind since she was standing there naked except for her heels and a skimpy blue thong. He approached her again and they kissed. She began helping him off with his clothes. Naked except for his silk briefs, he stood there with an obscenely large bulge in his underwear. Melanie gasped and smiled at him. She pulled the briefs down and his huge cock bounced back up. Melanie said it was the biggest cock she had ever seen. She said it was nearly a foot long and as thick as her wrist.

She dropped to her knees and took the plum sized head into her lips. She had to stretch wide to even get the head in her mouth. He was pumping a big volume of tasty precum. Melanie said that he was oozing so much that she first thought he might be cumming. While she favored the taste of his slick issue, he began to touch her on the head. He bent over and took her by the underarms and helped her rise. He pulled her thong off leaving her naked except for the sexy heels. He touched the thong to his nose inhaling her essence.

She lay back on the bed and told him to fuck her. Asa placed his hands under her ample ass and licked her dripping pussy. He moved to her beautiful round breasts and admired the pink areolas and the hard nipples. He said it was the most perfect set of breasts he had ever seen. He further told her that he loved fucking white women. After sucking her nipples and taking as much of her areolas as he could, he moved to her pussy. He stroked her wet sex with the head of his massive cock.

Melanie said that she doubted she could take him all the way. She was afraid but her desire was overwhelming. Asa slowly pushed his penis into her slippery tunnel. She was feeling a fullness she had never quite experienced. She did share with me that the three best fucks she had ever had came from the big cocks of black men. When Asa pushed his cockhead into her cervix, she exploded with a massive orgasm. It was a mix of pleasure and pain. He still had more cock to give her but that was as far as he could explore. He had bottomed out and she was wailing. He pulled back and gave her some thrusts to try to sink more into her. She said she could feel the pressure of his eruption when he blasted her uterus with so much cum that it took a dozen spurts to finally expel the massive flow.

He withdrew. Almost as if they had a pre-arranged signal, there came a slight rap on the door. Melanie explained that she had invited Jesse up also and was he okay with letting her in? He obliged and walked to the door naked with his impressive black tool jutting out from his body.

He opened the door. Jesse took one look at his dripping cock and remarked that it looked like she had come to the door just in time. She slithered out of her dress and dropped to her knees. She immediately took his cock into her lips and then began to lick the love juices from him. She wasted little time. Her target was the buxom woman lying on the bed. When she finished cleaning Asa's cock, she waltzed over to the bed and placed her mouth on Melanie's stretched pussy. She licked around the distended lips of her vagina and plunged her face into the distorted sex of my wife.

Melanie was aroused and began fucking Jesse's face with her newly stretched sex. Jesse literally wallowed her face into the swampy orifice trying to coat herself with the heady residue of raw sex. Asa watched in amazement as Jesse ingested all of his cum. When she finished, she rose and placed her own dripping pussy on Melanie's. Jesse thrust herself onto the swollen sex of Melanie and ground her like she was fucking her with her clit. Melanie said it was so erotic. Asa was amazed at the scene and was hard again after the girls stopped kissing.

He went again to Melanie and straddled her body placing his huge cock between her gorgeous breasts. Melanie held the sides of her boobs to compress the black spear while he thrust his body leaving plenty of love juice for lubrication. He would make it all the way up to her waiting lips on occasion. Melanie would lick the precum off the tip of the bulbous head. Asa told her that her tit flesh was almost as good as her pussy. But not quite. He continued fucking her breasts until he began shooting his cum into her cleavage and onto her face. The cum bath on her face was going to be dessert for Jesse. When Asa dismounted her body, Jesse smothered Melanie with kisses. She licked the cum and rolled her face in it. They held each other tightly while Asa watched intently. When they finished kissing, the facial cum had them plastered like a cosmetic mask. I wished that I had been there to see it.

That's when Melanie told me that Asa was coming over that evening. It would be difficult to replicate the exact experience of the evening before but she said that she expected similar activities. Only that evening, she would have me there also. She also said that she had told Jesse a little bit about our alternative sex life. Melanie said now that the real Jesse was there, she would have to give me a new feminine name. She suggested Jaclyn. She would introduce me as Jaclyn and call me Jackie.

"What about Jesse?" I asked.

"I filled her in a little about our black fetish. I told her that in order to separate the cocksucking from what you would consider 'gay' we decided to dress you as a woman."

In fact, a lesbian husband/wife. The real Jesse was intrigued about Melanie calling me 'Jesse' when we made love. Melanie had told her that over the years, she had come to treasure their little sex session and wished that they had continued the sexual relationship on a part-time basis during college. She said that she could never give up cock but feminine love was so, so intriguing.

"So, Melanie? You want me to change my name to Jaclyn and get made up for tonight?"

"Exactly, Jackie. You will have a chance to see the biggest black cock you have ever seen. Including in the movies we have watched. I don't know why Asa isn't a porn star. His cock stretched my pussy so much. I am still sore and haven't returned to size. I hope it is not stretched permanently. But if it is, it was worth it. I don't care how bad it hurts. I want that cock in me again tonight. Are you okay with all of this?"

"Sure. This is bizarre. I hope Asa doesn't make me."

"Honey, from what I gathered with him watching Jesse and me going at it, I don't think it matters. In fact, I think it will add to the event. Jesse has already met Jacob. Now she will get to meet Jaclyn. I bet until you get totally naked for Asa, he will not make you at all. You are one hot fuckin' woman."

When it came time for the new Jacyln to get ready for the evening, the girls helped me with my grooming. I was slick below the neck and had lotion applied all over. Melanie came out with a new gaff panty and helped me tuck into it. When Melanie finished my makeup, Jesse said that she would love to have a 'girlfriend' like me to take home. I was wearing a low-cut blouse and a short skirt with garters, stockings and high heels. Melanie and Jesse were dressed in thongs and open front, long, sheer gowns. Also, stilettos. They were made up tastefully and ready to have fun. Before Asa even got there, the girls had already had a hot steamy sixty-nine session. Melanie was indeed ready to accept that part of her that longed for the feminine touch. I was lucky that I had transformed partially for when Jesse went back home, I was to again become my wife's lesbian lover.

The doorbell finally rang. Melanie answered the door while Jesse and I sat demurely on the couch. When Melanie led Asa into the living room, we stood and moved toward him.

"Asa, you have already met Jesse. This is my cousin, Jaclyn from Birmingham."

Melanie had laid out cheese, cold cuts, ice and alcohol. She guided everyone into the kitchen area and poured drinks. Everyone took a little plate and nibbled on the finger food. No one seemed very interested in eating. We all knew why Asa was there. Shortly, Melanie asked if we would be more comfortable in the living room or bedroom. Asa opted for the bedroom and we all agreed.

"Honey," Melanie directed me, "Why don't you slip out of the skirt and top. Show Asa your pretty lingerie and stockings. I'm sure he would like it. I do."

I quickly unfastened my skirt and carefully removed my top. I was in just my bra, panties, stockings and heels. With the excellent makeup job Melanie had done, we all agreed that I was very appealing to anyone, male or female. We climbed the stairs to the bedroom. There were a couple of chairs and the bed to sit on. Melanie and Asa were already making out when they first entered. His hand was moving up and down her thong and I noticed a wet spot. As soon as he shed his clothing, I about fainted. How in god's name had my wife taken that cock inside her once tight pussy?

Jesse was using the occasion to get to know me better. She kissed me and told me how hot I looked.

"I could just eat you up, Girl." She said.

She sat in the chair and lifted her legs up indicating I was to suck her pussy. I got right to it. I was a horny little bitch just like her. Her cunt was dripping and I knew how to please her. My oral skills were much better than my penis skills. At least I had that going for me.

Jesse was getting into the oral and seemed about to cum. Melanie turned to us.

"Jackie, if you can get your face out of Jesse's pussy, Asa and I could use some oral to get us ready. Right, Asa?"

"Damn right, Baby. What a room full of gorgeous chicks. How about it, Jackie?" He added.

I gave a final lick to Jesse's clit and moved toward my wife and her new stud. His cock was almost grotesque looking. It was a monster. I had sucked black cock before but this one was bigger than I had ever seen. Melanie was right when she told me about it. I moved to my knees and began sucking as much of the head into my mouth as possible. He was making plenty of precum. He tasted so good. I had never realized that precum is actually more tasty than cum. However, blast after blast of hot cum had the visual stimulation to make you want more. I guess precum is a snack while hot shooting cum is the meal. I would have brought him to orgasm but Melanie wanted me to relish her pussy before Asa destroyed her.

When Asa was sloppy wet, I moved to my wife. I knelt in front of the bed while she spread her legs. She didn't need any saliva for lubrication. Like Asa, she was pouring out sweet nectar just waiting to be black bred. I thought about that and wondered if her birth control was indeed 100% effective. Just the thought added a wild emotion to my already excited psyche.

Melanie gently pushed my head aside, indicating that it was now up to Asa to enter her slippery pussy. I saw him move my wife further up on the bed and move into her. He spread her legs with his knees and placed the purple head of his massive cock against her vaginal lips. She was breathing hard in anticipation of the pain. Her pussy lips were still stretched from the night before. I hoped it would go a little easier this time. If she could accommodate his rod better, it would lead to more pleasure and less pain. He moved his full black member into her vagina a couple of inches and she had an orgasm. He let her get past that before he moved further into her.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers
12