A Developing Fetish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asa thrust deeper, impaling half his cock into her. I just had to watch. I could see a little of the stretched lips of her pussy. It looked like a taunt rubber band. I prayed it wouldn't snap. Last thing I wanted was to have to take Melanie to the emergency room. He began rocking. Her tummy was rising as he fed her more of the monster. She came again. This time was more intense. Asa continued to impale my wife on his cock. He kept thrusting trying to get the foot long member all the way in. I'm sure he knew from experience that she could never take all of him. That didn't stop his assault on her womb. She winced as he pushed her uterus backward. He knew to stop there and began thrusting back and forth.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck. God damn, Asa. Oh, yes. Fuck. You are so huge. I love your big cock. Ohhhhh."

She launched into a series of orgasms as he pulled her legs up around his body. She locked her heels around his hips and screamed as she came so hard that I was afraid the neighbors might call the cops. She had no control. I had never seen her cum so hard.

Jesse pulled me away and had me begin eating her pussy again. She wanted Melanie to have Asa all to herself while her ultimate dream was being fulfilled. Jesse's pussy was making a fountain of love juice so I had my work cut out for me licking her. I tried to do the best job I could on her while hearing my wife wail and grunt. Asa was fucking her so hard I was afraid he might do permanent damage. I willed myself to bring Jesse to an orgasm.

Jesse had another orgasm just as we heard Asa begin to groan. She looked over at the couple on the bed. Melanie was lying there with her head going back and forth in ecstasy. Asa was making pronounced thrusts evidently shooting his cum into my wife's womb. Melanie was making unintelligible sounds. She seemed to be semi-conscious. We saw Asa move out of her.

Jesse said, "I'll take your wife. You clean the stud."

I would have argued the point but Jesse was company and she had waited years to consummate the sexual relationship with my pretty wife. Besides, if we argued too long, we might miss the gusher of cum about to drip from Melanie's gaping hole. I approached Asa and dropped to my knees. His cock was shiny and slick with their combined juices. I held his lemon-sized balls in my palm and began licking the cum off his ebony spear. It tasted of dull pheromones laced nectar. Definitely bolder flavored than Melanie's juices. It was thick and mucous like. I slurped the sex honey and moved to the head of his black cock. Even beginning to soften, it was still almost too much for the width of my mouth. I opened it wide and allowed the spongy missile to slide into my mouth. No matter what I had hoped for as for deep-throating, this cock was not sized for that, even softening as it was. I held until I began choking.

Melanie, in the meantime, was enjoying Jesse's mouth. She was vacuuming the river of cum from the wrecked pussy. When she got most of the flow, she pulled Melanie up. Jesse helped Melanie position herself on her face. Melanie got the message and began grinding her sloppy pussy all over Jesse's face. I was wishing it was me but the erotic scene unfolding beside me was not enough for me to disengage from the huge black cock. Asa began flopping his cock all over my face, effectively ruining my makeup. I must have looked a mess but it was worth it. Finally, I kissed the head of black beauty and got up from my position.

By this time, Melanie was again lying on the bed with Jesse between her legs. Jesse was feasting on Melanie's beautiful soft breasts. She just loved my wife's boobs. I did too, so I couldn't deny her. Eventually Melanie and Jesse were lying together face to face. They were kissing and feeling each other's bodies like two long lost lovers.

A brief interlude ensued. I was instructed by my wife to suck Asa's cock back to life even though it was coming to life plenty already. I eagerly took his semi-soft cock into my mouth and tried my best to get him into my throat. Alas, it was too big. This being my second time sucking cock, I already loved the feeling I got when a soft cock filled my mouth. It gave me something to shoot for later on. I vowed that I would practice on my own with a dildo and someday find a man whose cock was smaller. That would, however, present a problem. Melanie was hooked on big cock. She might not choose to fuck a man with an average sized dick. She already had me for that.

Round two consisted of Asa taking Melanie doggy style while Jesse lay under Melanie's pussy. She would lick the stretched lips of the invaded pussy and also flick Asa's cock with her tongue. That lasted quite a while. Melanie was still having huge orgasms. When Jesse would lick her clit directly, Melanie would shudder and go into another clenching orgasm. I was amazed at how much my wife could orgasm. With me, she only would orgasm once and that was strictly from my oral ministrations. Licking cum from her pussy was the element that we both enjoyed. Jesse was getting plenty of the sloppy drippings.

When Asa busted another nut into my wife, she came again. This seemed to drain her. She was too spent to continue to savor Jesse's constant attention to her clitoris.

We retreated to the kitchen and enjoyed more finger food and drinks. Asa was from out of town as was Jesse. He thanked us for two delightful evenings. Before he left, he pulled me aside. I was worried that he had made me.

"Jaclyn," He said. "You are a special lady. Even though you were the only one who didn't disrobe, I still think you are beautiful. You are great at blow jobs even though I think you just learned. There are men who would love a 'lady' of your charms. There are even some black guys I know who prefer 'ladies' like you. It's a shame I have to leave town so soon. I could really get to know you better and probably talk you out of those panties. If you desire to go further, you just need to go for it. But be careful that you don't pick the wrong guy and mislead him. Okay?"

I didn't know how to answer him. He had made me. I wondered if it was just my masculine aura or the fact that I kept covered. I needed to know. I didn't want to pursue feminization if I was going to appear like a clown. I had to get Melanie to ask him.

Asa stayed for several hours after all the sex. He and Melanie did make out on the couch but she seemed to be fully serviced and couldn't stand any more that evening. I wondered if we would ever return to a normal sex life now that she had taken a big black cock and a majestically large black cock. I was not jealous. I had a loving wife who I adored. I also had a satisfied wife who could enjoy a supplement to our sex life.

When we finally went to bed that night, Melanie told me that it wasn't that he detected any recognizable male traits. He said it was pretty clear from how I participated without getting any genital stimulation that tipped him off. She had asked him if he was angry that I had misrepresented my gender. He confided that he would have liked to fuck me also but knew that was not in the cards that evening.

12