A development at the nudist beach..

Story Info
A encounter on a beach with two Germans....
4.1k words
4.6
10k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early morning in Corfu. We currently had use of a hire car. I awoke around 7am and no matter how i tried I couldnt drop back off to sleep.

I got up, brushed my teeth and left my wife Paula sleeping. We had single beds in our apartment room and she was fast asleep under a thin sheet. The sheet clung to her curves and as she was laid on her back, one of her big tits was hanging out of the sheet. I was tempted to go and rub my cock against her brown rubbery nipple but thought better of it! She never woke up well under normal circumstances, let alone with my cock all over her tits.

I decided I would go jump in the car and head to the neighbouring resort. Like the village we were staying in, it had a great long sandy beach with crystal clear warm waters.

It was around 8am when i arrived. I thought I'd go for a walk on the beach. I grabbed a spare beach towel from the back of the car and headed off down the beach with nothing but the towel and my car keys.

As expected the beach was very quiet. The resort was still waking up. All I encountered initially was a couple of ladies doing yoga, a guy throwing stones into the sea for his dog to chase and a family with young children who had obviously gone to the beach early due to the ridiculous hour their children had woken up!

As I wandered further along the beach the stillness and peace invaded my thoughts. All i could hear was the sea gently rolling in and the odd seabird swooping low overhead.

I'd been walking for around 20 mins when i noticed there was very few sunbeds up this end. This end of the beach was a bit more rugged, pebbles and seaweed littered the shoreline.

I decided to lay out my towel and have a sit down and appreciate the wonderful place i was in and take in the surroundings.

I noticed out to sea, about 50 metres out, a couple swimming. This was the only other sign of human life for a good 15 minutes down the beach since I'd last seen anyone.

The couple were swimming backwards and forwards occasionally stopping to talk to each other as they passed in the sea.

I plonked my towel down on bit of beach that wasnt too pebbly and took off my shirt. I gazed along at the stunning scenery in front of me, imagining the dread I would have when I had to return to work in a few days time.

I turned around so my back was now facing away from the sea and started to tie my swim shorts ready to enter the water.

It was then I heard splashing behind me. As I turned the guy who had been swimming was getting out of water, the big surprise was that he was totally naked.

His circumcised cock swinging away as he negotiated the pebbles under the shoreline.

"Sorry I didnt mean to startle you," he said in an accent l guessed was Austrian or German.

"No problem," I responded. "Is the water warm?"

"Very pleasant, my name is Sebastian and my wife, who is still trying to keep up her fitness regime over there, is Maria.

We are usually here at this time of day before the crowds arrive."

I couldnt actually ever imagine this bit of Corfu getting crowded at any time of the day but hey ho.

A bit of small talk followed before Sebastian walked over to his towel that was about 20 yards from mine. He towel dried himself and then laid face down.

I must admit a tinge of excitement shot through me and actually made my dick tingle as I asked myself if Maria was also naked under the waves.

Anyway I entered what was lovely, warm water and immersed myself in the beauty of this island. A couple of minutes later as I was swimming I had my first close up encounter of Maria.

"Hi, I can see youve already met my husband, I'm Maria!" she exclaimed.

"Very pleased to meet you, this sea is lovely isnt it?"

The chat continued as we bobbed up and down in the sea. I'd describe Maria as mid 50s, not a stunning looking lady but attractive nonetheless. She had jet black hair with loose curls that went down to her shoulder.

I could tell tell straight away that she was at least topless. Her boobs looked large and slightly saggy. The thing that really turned me on was her nipples. They looked really big and were very erect in the water. At one point my gaze lingered too long and Maria shot my a smile as she obviously knew I'd been looking at them admiringly!

After 5 minutes of chat, she said that her daily water exercise was done and that she was going to dry off. Without making it too obvious I watched as she left the water. She wasnt totally naked but was wearing a skimpy blue thong. Her butt cheeks wiggled as she left the water to walk up the beach to her husband.

I realised my cock had grown a bit under the water and was pushing against the mesh in my shorts.

After swimming for about 10 minutes I left the water, treading carefully to avoid the pebbles that littered the shoreline. I made my way up towards my towel and stood there dripping dry before I sat down.

"Bit wet?" asked Maria as she saw the water coming out of my shorts. The only problem with these kind of swim shorts is that water seems to love the pockets and they take an age to dry.

"Yes, just a bit," I replied, trying my best not to look at Marias naked, heaving boobs. She was laid on her back, propped up by her elbows. Each of her tits sagged slightly over each side.

Sebastian suggested I just have a go at wringing out the excess water. "Ill be okay," I responded, "it's getting hot and they'll soon dry off"

Sure enough within 15 minutes the Corfiot sun was blazing down and I felt much more comfortable now I'd dried off a bit.

I decided I would probably give it another half an hour before heading back and seeing what Paula wanted for breakfast.

I must have drifted off to sleep, god knows for how long but I was woken by a giggle followed by what sounded like an expletive in German.

I glanced over to see Sebastian laying there with his now erect circumcised cock glistening in the sunshine. I had a quick look round and saw that the beach was as quiet as it had been earlier. Just me, Sebastian and Maria for as far as I could see.

Maria was playfully whacking Sebastians rock hard penis from side to side whilst he seemed to be telling her to stop. They seemed pre occupied in their little game and didnt seem to notice me watching them.

This went on for a couple of minutes, Maria making a move to touch Sebastians cock and him shoving her hand away. I must admit the sight of her trying to touch him definitely made me stir down below.

All of a sudden Sebastian stood up, spoke loudly in German, pulled on his shorts and sandals and went walking off.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be half asleep and oblivious to this little argument between man and wife.

I kept this up for about 5 minutes when I pretended to wake up as if I hadnt really seen anything.

Maria was laid on her side with her back to me, the view was amazing. Her big arse cheeks faced me and I could hardly see her thong as it vanished between her legs.

"Hello sleepy!" she shouted over. "Oh hello I didnt realise I'd dropped off," I responded.

"Yes you were asleep, I'm glad we didnt wake you, my husband has a headache and has gone back to the apartment."

She'd now turned to face me and once again I was confronted with those big slightly saggy tits and amazing big, dark nipples. Once again my knob strained uncomfortably against my swim shorts.

I told Maria I was going for one last dip and could she watch my keys and stuff.

I went down to the sea, literally swam out enough so I could submerge myself and then went back.

As I once again stood dripping by my towel Maria piped up "Thats why Sebastian swims naked.....he cant be bothered with his trunks getting wet!"

I quickly responded by telling her that I could see the appeal and might try it next time if there was no one about.

Maria giggled "Take them off for a bit and put them on the rocks to dry off."

I must admit I was totally taken aback by this and a bit nervous to have even been asked!

"Eerrrmmm I'm not really sure!" I stammered back to her.

"Dont worry about it" said Maria, "I've seen lots of cocks, all shapes, all sizes."

Just to hear her speaking like this was a turn on. There I was, totally alone with a stunning, mature german woman who had just told me to take my shorts off.

I must admit my cock started to pulse and swell. The thought of pulling my pants off in front of this woman was turning me on.

"Will Sebastian not mind?" I asked. Maria said that if he was here he wouldnt and seeing as he wasnt he wouldnt even know.

"Okay I said, as long as you're sure."

Maria could tell I was very nervous. She suddenly stood up, turned her back on me and pulled down her thong. I couldnt take my eyes off her arse, the urge to squeeze it and slap it was massive!

"I hope that helps you relax a bit," she said. "Thats great, you didnt have to do that." I responded.

I was transfixed as she turned tound to face me. I couldnt help but stare at her pussy. It was obviously shaved as I could see her lips but she had just a small tuft of dark pubic hair above her gorgeous looking slit.

"Well come on then, are you going to take them off or what!"

I realised I'd just been standing there staring at her for what seemed like an age.

I finally plucked up the courage and pulled them down. My cock was now semi hard and sprang forwards as the shorts went past them.

I wasnt circumcised and this seemed to intrigue Maria as I saw her eyes linger on my manhood.

"You must feel more comfortable," she said. I explained I did although stopped short of telling her I was trying to stop getting rock hard in front of someone I'd only met an hour ago.

I settled back down on my towel and eventually my cock went back to its normal, flaccid self. Although everytime I glanced over at Marias tits I felt a little surge of electric run through it.

Occasionally Maria would glance over at my cock to see how it looked, I've gotta admit I found this a massive a turn on.

Then something happened that I wasnt expecting at all, "I need to pee!" Maria declared.

"Eermmm okay thats not a problem," I responded. I assumed Maria would vanish off behind the rocks behind where we were laying. How wrong was I?

She stood up and squatted no further than 10 feet away from me. She had her back to me but I could see the lovely shape her arse was making and could see the Golden Shower cascading onto the beach in front of her. I must admit the effect this had on my cock was incredible. Almost like my pole had been hit by lightning.

I must admit whilst Maria had her back turned I gave my shaft a couple of quick tugs.

Maria finished up and went down to the sea. No doubt to freshen up. It only took 2 minutes and she was walking back up the beach. She took a long look at my rock hard cock and smiled.

"Did you like that you dirty bastard?" I was taken aback by her language but again really turned on.

"I just didnt expect it," I answered. I thought now was my chance to push back a bit with Maria. "Even though I could only see your lovely arse it was a great view."

Maria looked like she was thinking a bit then said, "What were you hoping to see?"

"If I'm being honest, your fanny," I answered.

At that moment Maria turned round and bent over. She planted her feet apart and pulled those arse cheeks apart. My cock felt like it was going to explode right there and then. My purple head was sticking out of my foreskin and looking as angry as could be. Her pussy was on display and looked so inviting. I could also see her arsehole, there for the world to see.

She ran her finger up and down that sexy slit a little bit.

Maria turned round, giggled and her gaze once again fell on my cock that now looked like a totem pole.

"That looks very nice and sexy," she told me. "I do love big cocks with a nice bit of skin!"

It was then that the moment I was now hoping for happened......Maria stepped forward bent down and grabbed my dick.

She expertly pulled my skin backwards and forwards, occasionally pulling it right back and making my head even larger.

"Hmmmmm, you have a little juice coming out of there," she said as she ran the tip of her index finger over the end of my cock.

I seized my chance, "Please suck my cock Maria," I pleaded.

"In a moment, but first my pussy is wet and I need to rub it all over your face."

Maria pushed me backwards as she got on her knees and shuffled forwards towards me. She paused slightly and again gave my cock a couple of tugs. What happened next was amazing. Maria swung her leg over my face. She was in a position where one knee was on the ground and the other leg was planted on her foot. She lowered her shaved slit right above my face. I could not believe this, here was this sexy, buxom, curvy woman with her pussy centimetres from my nose and tongue. I could literally smell her scent

For a second we both paused then she commanded I lick her. I didnt need a second invitation as my tongue shot out and found its way along her lips and to her clit. At this moment she started moaning, "oh yeah, go on," and then something in german that I couldnt understand.

Next Maria lowered herself down from her other leg and was now straddled flat against my face. I had no escape, not that I wanted to.

She was literally grinding against me. I reached up with my hands and grasped those amazing hanging tits. Squeezing them and playing with her nipples as she rode my face.

Maria shifted position slightly and it was then I took my chance....my tongue darted to her arsehole. The same arsehole she had spread and showed my earlier.

Her clit was grinding against my nose and my tongue was darting in and out of her sweet tasting arse.

Then it happened, a wave of orgasm swept over Maria. As she came she squeezed her own boobies. Pulling at her nipples.

I wouldnt say she squirted but she was very very wet.

Maria almost collapsed in a heap on top of me, panting and gasping.

After what seemed an age of me just sat staring at her sodden pussy she climbed off me.

"Thank you," said Maria but before I could even mutter a you're welcome she was kissing me passionately, tasting her vaginal juices that were on my tongue, mouth and stubble.

"Your turn now," she muttered. She lay next to me on her side and I was still on my back. She reached down with one hand and started touching my hard knob. Instead of wanking it, she used her fingers slightly to run up and my shaft. Circling the big fat head that was now sticking clear of my foreskin. Her expert fingers slowly scraping against my balls that were starting to disappear back into my body! As she did this she fed her tits into my face and mouth. My tongue went crazy on her big brown rubbery nipples.

She then went further south and started prodding at my arse. Tickling around my arsehole. I let out a groan.

"Can I suck your cock?" she said

I told her that she didnt need to ask twice.

"In fact can you wrap those big tits around it first?" I absolutely love tits. I've often just asked partners to do this or to wank me off over their boobs. I love the sight of my semen splattered all over a womans sexy tits and belly.

Maria just chuckled and just moved downwards. Pulling together her fat tits and wrapping my cock in between them. It was then I let out my biggest moan yet as she moved them up and down. She looked at me as she did this for about two minutes.

"Im hungry!" Maria announced. She then let her tits flop out of the way and moved her mouth nearer to my cock.

I could feel her breath against the head of my cock. I also felt another dribble of pre cum fall from the end of it. I was about to apologise when Maria put her lips over my swollen knob. I'll admit I did really well not to shoot there and then.

Maria was switching between gentle flicks of her tongue and then swallowing and plunging her mouth on my cock. After a couple of minutes she moved her arse and pussy level with my face. I needed something to take my mind off the pleasure she was giving me or she was going to get a load of hot, salty British sperm down the back of her throat!!

I pulled her fanny over my face so we were now in the classic 69 position. My tongue thrashed across her clit and lips and I penetrated her arsehole with my finger.

"Oh yes you dirty bastard!" Maria yelped as I put all my efforts in licking and sucking at that little bud.

Another climax overcame her as she bucked wildly and once again I tasted her sweet love juices all over my tongue.

She was now wanking my cock furiously, only stopping to put it back in her warm mouth.

I was in heaven.....here I was, on a lonely beach, being sucked by a curvy mature German lady who had massive titties, a big round arse and one of the best wet pussies I'd ever had.

I gave her arse a slap which made her squeal out loud. "Maria I need to get inside your cunt before you make me cum," I told her.

She looked back as she kept wanking and said, "Im so sorry, theres no way I can do that, I couldnt look at Sebastian again."

At that moment my heart skipped a beat..... a deep male voice came from the side of us. It was Sebastian and neither of us had seen him. "Maria, its okay, this is the horniest thing I've seen."

Sebastian was stood still, stark naked, he was stood there with his cock in hand and was stroking it backwards and forwards.

Oh my days it was massive. His large hand barely wrapped round it, a massive vein ran down the middle of it and the head looked liked a plum it was that big and purple.

"Babe please sit on his cock."

Maria did exactly as she was told. She lowered herself down onto my raging hardon and groaned as she felt my penis enter her dripping wet vagina.

Oh wow I was now once again taken to a place I thought I'd never go. Her cunt felt so tight for an older lady. She was now grinding herself backwards and forwards on my cock. All of a sudden she leant backwards, one hand supporting her whilst the other came round the front to rub her swollen sex.

At this point Sebastian decided he'd had enough and wanted some of the action. He positioned himself right next to Marias head and offered her his enormous German knob. She didnt hesitate and got her mouth round it and started slurping away.

Despite having a lady of late 50s/early 60s sat on my cock, rubbing herself and her tits bouncing all over, I found myself staring at Sebastians massive manhood. She was certainly an expert at blowing a knob much larger than mine.

Just when I thought I was going to fill this amazingly sexy bitch with my seed she climbed off and said she wanted to lay on her back. She then beckoned me up to her head. Seb on one side and me on the other.

Then the most erotic thing happened.....she started sucking both of our cocks alternating between them. This just looked so amazing to see. Sebs big cock and mine going in and out of her mouth.

She threw her head back and was wanking both of us, I'll be honest I didnt have long left and was wondering where and when I was going to cum. "I want your spunk you dirty bastards" she said through clenched teeth. At that point she craned her head forwards and put both of our cocks in her mouth at the same time. I honestly didnt know what to make of it. As well as her tongue flashing over our helmets I could feel my knob brushing against Sebastians bell end. I must admit I'm not gay in the slightest but this turned me on even more. She swirled her tongue round the end of both of our cocks, putting her tongue down the end of each of our swollen knobs.

She pulled them out of her mouth and rubbed our ends together whilst still wanking each one expertly.

"Ooohhh im going to shoot" said Sebastian.

"My face and tits, my face and tits!" shouted Maria.

A big jet of rope like spunk shot from Sebastians cock. It landed on her cheek. That was it for me, I just couldnt hold back. "I'm coming!" I shouted as I wanked my knob as hard as I could.

12