A development at the nudist beach..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls tightened and my first spurts of cum hit their target, landing on Marias mouth and neck. Sebastian kept grunting as he shot squirt after squirt of hot sticky cum over Marias face and boobs.

I pushed my knob to the right and shot some more of mine all over those big, suntanned tits.

Sebastian let out one last groan as he fired over his wifes forehead. My last shot was one of the biggest, it went past Marias mouth and actually landed on Sebastians cock which was next to his wifes cheek.

Silence for what seemed like a lifetime descended on us. Maria laid there, her face and boobs covered in our man juices. Her legs spread and her pussy gaping open. The tuft of black hair above her slit matted with a mixture of my saliva and her love juice. She was casually moving her finger up and down her hole.

Another thing she did was use her other hand to scoop up cum from around her face and tits and lick it from her finger. Wow!

Eventually I staggered to my feet, "I errrm wow that was eerm."

No matter how hard I tried the correct words wouldnt come out.

"No problem said Maria, I enjoyed that and I think Sebastian did too."

He was just kneeling up, his big, spunky, circumcised knob glistening in the Corfiot sun. Still impressively erect!

After a bit of small talk I decided it was time to leave. Mind you how I was going to look Paula in the eye was a worry.

We said our goodbyes and I headed off back down the beach. As I glanced back there was Maria, greedily licking my spunk which was still on his veiny dick! I must admit I was tempted with round two.

I got back to the apartment to the sight of Paula just getting out of the shower.

"Where have you been?" she enquired. Before I could answer she told me she was horny and grabbed old of my unwashed cock that still probably tasted of my cum and Marias pussy...

12