A Devilish Temptation: Rebirth

Story Info
Sierra and Amber figure out how to stay together forever.
13k words
4.39
10.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Warning:

The following story will focus primarily on the play and consumption of human waste, including feces and urine. If these topics do not interest you, I would not recommend you read further. If you do, however, continue to read, then do not rate this story poorly due to its contents alone. Although, constructive criticism and comments are appreciated.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay between this and my last release. I haven't had much time to write, and this story is longer than my recent posts. At the request of a couple of readers, I decided to write a second part to A Devilish Temptation. I'll likely write a third (and likely final) part for this series in the distant future.

For now, I'm writing the next part for Sanborn Retreat and plan on returning to Diagnosing a Fetish after that, so you can expect those in the next couple of months.

~`~`~`~`~`~

Chapter 1

"Another Friday come and gone," Amber huffed as she dropped her laptop bag at the door. Kicking off her shoes, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the sink. Her head aching, she filled it with lukewarm water from the tap and took a swig.

"Hi honey, I'm home."

The sudden voice caused Amber to jump, her glass slipping from her hand and bouncing off the cheap linoleum floor. Turning, she found a six-foot, red-skinned woman wearing nothing but a black lace bra and panties standing in the entrance of her apartment. Shaking off the shock, Amber quickly grabbed the glass from where it came to rest and returned it to the sink. "I am not doing this," she grumbled under her breath as she pushed past the woman into the living room.

"Oh, come on. No kiss? Not even a hug?" Sierra sulked after the woman, following her through the dimly lit apartment and into the bedroom, "I thought you would be happy to see me."

Pulling apart her sloppy bun, Amber tossed her earrings into a tray on her dresser and replaced them with her more favorable gold studs. "I am not doing this," she repeated sternly, doing her best to sort out her tangled hair.

"Doing what?" Sierra teased as she took a seat on the end of the bed, playfully swinging her legs.

"One year," Amber said through gritted teeth.

"What?"

Turning, she stuck an accusatory finger in the face of her unwanted guest, "It has been one year since I last saw you."

"Ok? I was busy, but I'm here now."

"I just- urgh," Amber turned back to her dresser, pulling off her t-shirt to replace it with a black blouse. She left her khakis from work on but added a gold necklace in an attempt to look a little nicer. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was perhaps not the face of fashion, but it would have to do. Buckling a watch on her wrist as she walked, Amber returned to the front door to retrieve the keys from her bag.

Sierra followed closely behind, "Where are you rushing off to?"

"I have a date."

"Oh, I thought you were going to a funeral."

"Oh my God," Amber clenched her fists.

"No need to get him involved," Sierra grinned, "Now, let's go." Without warning, a tight-fitting black cocktail dress materialized on her body.

"The only place you're going is back to wherever you came from."

"But I thought we had a date?"

"I have a date," Amber reiterated, "You are in no way involved with that, and, quite frankly, I don't want to see you ever again. So, you better get your ass out of my apartment."

"Come on, so I was gone for a little bit. That doesn't change the fact that I'm your girlfriend."

"You were gone for a year, and before that, it was two months, and then four months before that," Amber huffed, trying to jam a sweater into her bag, "You can't just keep disappearing for large periods of time only to return for a couple of weeks and act like nothing happened. And, since I apparently have to explain everything to you, it does change the fact that you're my girlfriend."

Slinging her bag over her shoulder, Amber did a mental check to ensure she had everything before opening her apartment door and stepping out into the hallway. "Normal people in a relationship don't just disappear," she continued, "I told you last time; I'm not putting up with this anymore. We're done. Now, get out of my apartment, so I can go on my date to hopefully a girlfriend who isn't insane."

"That isn't fair," Sierra scowled, reluctantly leaving the apartment, "I told you what I was when we started dating and what I had to do for a living. Part of being a succubi means having to spend months at a time on a target. Sorry I don't have an easy life like you."

"Oh, please, tell me more of your ten-part plan to fuck everyone on this planet! And while you're at it, why don't you continue to talk shit about my life." Locking her door, Amber pushed past Sierra and walked down the hall towards the elevators.

Returning her skin to a more humanly tanned white to better blend in, the succubus followed her girlfriend into one of the elevators. "I really thought you'd be happy to see me again," she sighed.

"Yeah, well, you're dumber than I thought," Amber pushed the button for the lobby.

Sierra didn't need to read the woman's mind to know she was telling the truth. "What if we went back to your apartment and-" she tried to cop a feel of Amber's breast, but her hand was quickly slapped away.

"Everything is always about sex with you."

"Well, I'm a-"

"Yeah, yeah," Amber interrupted, exiting the elevator as she continued talking, "You're a succubus; I get it, but you could at least try to change. I mean, in the entire year that you were gone, you didn't think to call even once?"

"It's not that easy."

"Yeah, well, I guess it's not my problem now. I'm going to be late." Exiting the building, Amber hailed a passing taxi, waiting for it to stop before climbing into the back seat. "Um, can you take me to the 5th Street Bar?" she asked the driver, watching Sierra come outside just as the car was pulling away.

Truthfully, Amber didn't feel good about the whole situation. After a year apart, she, of course, missed Sierra. It was difficult not to forgive the succubus, but Amber had to stand her ground. After all, Sierra had done this before. This pattern of disappearing wasn't something she could feasibly plan her life around, making it a challenge to have any sort of relationship. Now she was stuck trying to figure out if she should be angry or just accept Sierra back into her life as if nothing had happened; a difficult decision.

During the first couple of months of this separation, Amber hoped Sierra would return, especially based on the previous time. By the four-month mark, however, she came to the conclusion that the succubus had left for good, and it was time for her to move on. After all, she was almost thirty and couldn't keep living her life like a woman in her early twenties. The few friends she had were getting married or having kids. Even Steph had gotten engaged during the month Sierra was gone.

It was easier when she could just assume they were done, plain and simple. With Sierra back, Amber didn't know what to do. She had been dipping her toes back into the dating scene for the past couple of months, but it was much harder than it used to be. Most people on the dating apps she found were significantly younger than her or were looking for a one-night stand. But, going to bars and clubs looking for dates the old-fashioned way just supplied her with a bunch of creepy men. Finding women who were either bisexual or gay was always a gamble, so guys were, unfortunately, the safest bet in public.

With all these factors coming together in a cacophony of problems, it was safe to say that Amber hadn't had the best of luck. A couple of second dates and one that led to sex, but nothing substantial. Tonight, she was meeting with another woman from a dating app named Farah. As far as first dates go, it seemed relatively innocuous. Amber didn't know anything about the restaurant they were going to outside of the address sent by Farah, but she was hoping for an easy, no-pressure date regardless of the venue.

At least that was the theory. With Sierra back, it was difficult to know what would happen. She could end up disguising herself as the waitress or the bartender or some other random person in the restaurant just to go out of her way to ruin Amber's date. The worst part was that Amber wouldn't even be able to spot her. The succubus was probably following in a taxi right now, planning how she would get Amber back.

"Excuse me? Miss?"

"Sorry?" Amber suddenly realized the driver was talking to her.

"I just said we were at your destination. You can get out now."

Looking out the window, she saw the large, lit-up sign for the bar. "Oh, um, right," she replied, digging through her bag and pulling out her wallet.

"You don't need to pay; it's all done through the app," the driver sighed, seemingly agitated that he was being held up.

"Yeah, that's right," Amber returned her wallet to her bag, opened the car door, and stepped outside, "Thanks." The date hadn't started yet, and she was already psyching herself out. Knowing that there was nothing she could do about Sierra, Amber tried her best to act like nothing was wrong and entered the bar. "Hi," she greeted the hostess - a woman far more formally dressed than she was expecting. In fact, everything was more formal than she was expecting, "I'm meeting someone here. Her name is Farah."

"Of course," the woman smiled, "Right this way."

Amber was led through the restaurant, passing a few occupied tables as the hostess brought her near the back of the dining area. Sitting at a table alone was Farah, Amber recognizing her from the pictures on the dating app. She had olive skin and dark brown hair curled into large waves. The slim-fitting sundress she was wearing put Amber's outfit to shame, the realization that she was underdressed embarrassing her. "Thank you," she said quietly to the hostess before sitting at the table.

"Amber, I presume?"

"Yes, it's nice to meet you," Amber could feel her cheeks turn warm as blood ran to them.

"I'm Farah, obviously. Is it your first time coming here?"

"Yeah... it looks nice." Truthfully, it looked more than nice. With 'bar' in the name, she was expecting, well, a bar. In reality, it was an upscale restaurant with formal table settings, well-dressed staff, and a surely pricey menu. "And what about you? You've been here before, I assume?" Amber asked, trying not to make the conversation exclusively about herself.

"A few times. It's not bad, but no Michelin star restaurant, of course."

"I wouldn't know," Amber chuckled nervously as she poured herself a glass of water.

"You're missing out if you've never gone to some really fancy restaurants like those," Farah explained, closing her eyes and leaning back in her chair as she reminisced, "The food is just phenomenal; like nothing you've ever had before. I try and go at least once a month."

"God, I wish. I don't think I could afford to go to a Michelin star restaurant once a year, let alone every month."

"What did you say you did again?" Farah sat up in her chair, returning to reality, "I don't think you mentioned it in your bio."

Taking a big gulp of water, Amber cringed as she told the truth, "I'm, uh, a data analyst for a company downtown."

Farah's frowned before she quickly realized her negative reaction and faked a smile, although it wasn't lost on her date. "That sounds... interesting. I guess it gives you plenty of room to go up," she chuckled.

The back-handed compliment wasn't subtle, nor was it appreciated. "I guess you take what you can get," Amber swallowed her anger as she tried her best not to let it get to her. "And what do you do for a living?" she asked, pretending to care anymore.

"I'm an oncologist with a specialty in hematology."

"Cancer work then."

"I'm surprised you know that."

The fact that Farah's surprise seemed genuine made Amber all the more angry. She thought about explaining why she knew and how her mom died from lung cancer when she was young. It would work well as a method to guilt trip her, but Amber didn't want Farah to know any more about her life than she already did. Instead, she changed the topic, "I guess that explains why you can afford to eat out so much. Not a bad paying job."

"True, it does pay well. But I've never been it for the money. The materialistic lifestyle isn't one for me; I prefer helping people."

Amber nearly choked on her water hearing that. Just looking at the woman, you could tell she was materialistic. The diamond jewelry littering her body, her perfect hair, and the high-quality clothing she was wearing all painted the picture of a member of the upper class. This was the final straw, but a well-timed waiter asking for their order saved Farah from the verbal onslaught she was about to get. After that, Amber decided it would be more effort than it was worth, so she instead kept quiet and waited for the date to end.

Unfortunately, the rest of the night progressed the same. Farah took every opportunity she could to flaunt her wealth while simultaneously and discreetly judging Amber and her life. The food was better than she was used to, which made it almost worth the effort, but her date's constant bragging tarnished any real positives of the meal. The killing blow occurred when Farah laughed at Amber, suggesting that she pay for their meal. It was a meaningless gesture as she expected Farah would pay regardless, but the laughing just made her feel more like shit.

The taxi ride home was quiet, and by the time Amber returned to her apartment, she just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. However, luck wasn't on her side today as she came out of the elevator only to spawn a woman sprawled out on the ground in front of her apartment. That woman, of course, was Sierra, still wearing her black dress and fast asleep. "Typical," Amber muttered under her breath as she walked up to the succubus, poking her with the heel of her shoe, "Get up."

"Hmm, you're back."

"An astute observation."

"That's not a good sign," Sierra mused, "And no one with you either."

Amber ignored the obvious bait and unlocked her door, "Why are you still here?"

"Where else would I go?"

"A hotel comes to mind," Amber retorted, opening the door to her apartment and stepping inside, "Or, you know, one of the houses of the thousands of people you have seduced."

"Well..."

"Oh, just shut up. I don't have the patience to deal with you tonight," Amber thought for a second, positive that she was going to regret what was about to happen, "I guess you can come inside for the night. Only the night."

"Wow, letting me back in? The date must have gone worse than I thought. Tell me all about it," Sierra grinned as she sauntered inside.

"Huh," Amber let out a long breath as she tossed her bag on the ground and locked the door, "Well, for starters, she had a silver spoon shoved so far up her ass I doubt even you could find it. And for pretty much the entire date, she passive-aggressively berated me for being poor and having a shit life."

"And you didn't bring her home? I'm honestly shocked," Sierra teased.

"Whatever, I'm too tired to talk about it anymore. You're on the couch," Amber explained, tossing a blanket at the succubus, "Do not try to get in my bed or have sex with me. I am in a shit mood, and I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you."

"That would be a losing fight for you," Sierra whispered under her breath.

"I heard that."

"Well, I'm just saying. You know, supernatural powers, inhuman strength, big-"

"I don't care," Amber cut her off, "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." With that, she closed the door to her room and removed her jewelry, leaving her necklace and earrings in a pile on her dresser. Undoing the top two buttons, she slipped out of her blouse and tossed it somewhat in the direction of her closet, her pants following soon after. Letting out a sigh, she unhooked her bra and threw it too aside. Her chest was sore after being in the undergarment for so long; it felt good to finally be rid of it. Opting to change her panties tomorrow, she slipped on a large t-shirt and climbed into bed.

~`~`~`~`~`~

When Amber awoke, it was still dark. She tried to roll over to check the time, but an arm wrapped around her torso kept her in place. Against her back, she felt Sierra's soft chest pressing into her, the warmth noticeably stronger than if it were a human woman. "I told you not to get in bed with me," Amber whispered, knowing full well the succubus was awake.

"I missed you."

"I don't want to be mad at you, you know."

"Then don't be."

"But you keep disappearing," Amber frowned, "It doesn't even feel like I'm in a relationship anymore. I never hear from you or get to see you. But when I try to move on and date someone else, I don't know, I feel bad. I feel like I'm cheating."

"I'm OK if you date other people," Sierra replied, snuggling in closer.

"Except I'm not. I want you," Amber turned to face the woman, finding Sierra naked and in her natural succubus form, "Can't you just stay with me? I'll let you feed off me occasionally, so you don't have to worry about finding other people."

"That's not how it works. I have a job, and while it may not seem like it to you, I can't just stop feeding. I have a quota to fill, and if I don't meet it, then bad stuff happens. But let's not worry about that now; we should enjoy ourselves while we can," Sierra purred, sliding her hand under Amber's shirt and up the woman's chest.

Despite still being upset, Amber found herself giving into the touching. She moved closer as Sierra cupped her breast, the succubi's thumb gently stroking her erect nipple in a teasing manner. The warmth between her legs grew as Sierra's pheromones filled her lungs, her body becoming rapidly aroused. Amber could feel the crotch of her panties dampen as her vagina began leaking its sweet nectar. "I missed this," she whispered, leaning in for a long kiss.

"I thought you weren't happy to see me," Sierra teased.

"You know, you don't have to be sarcastic all the time."

Pushing off the covers, Sierra reached below Amber's shirt and pressed a finger against the gusset of the woman's panties, "Where's the fun in that?" Pulling the damp garment aside, she probed the woman's flesh, squeezing Amber's labia between her fingers. "I'm surprised you even survived as long as you did without me. I couldn't imagine going a whole year without sex."

"I had, hgh-" Amber tensed as the succubus pinched her flesh harder, pain mixing with pleasure in a confusing competition for power, "sex."

"Hardly," Sierra sighed, releasing her grip so she could reposition herself, putting one leg over Amber and straddling the woman's midsection with her thighs. "That little cocktail wiener is nothing compared to me; I've seen clits bigger than that guy."

"I told you not to do that. I don't like it when you go through my head."

"Yeah, I know, but I had to see what you were getting up to while I was gone."

"It was a one-night stand, and I didn't exactly enjoy it myself. Besides, I wouldn't have to do it if you hadn't disappeared."

"Whatever," Sierra leaned back, putting her hands on the bed for support, "I think it's about time you got to play with a real cock again." With a little grunt, the flesh above her clit tightened as it stretched outward. The growth was inhuman, a nine-inch rod of flesh thickening as a bulbous head formed on the top. Below it, a pair of large, heavy testicles sprouted outwards, dangling in front of the succubus' still present vagina.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers