A Devilish Temptation: Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

This wasn't the first time Amber had watched it happen, but it was still equally entrancing. The fat demon cock that now rested on her chest was heavy and almost unbearably hot. A thick, deep musk emanated from the flesh, a large glob of pre-cum leaking from the tip, only adding to the overwhelming aroma. Struggling out of her shirt, she let out a soft gasp as the erect penis pressed against her skin directly.

"You love my big, hard cock, don't you?" Sierra purred as she began slowly thrusting her hips. A shiny trail of semen was left in the wake of her tip, her penis leaking like a faucet as she picked up the pace. The flesh of her circumcised head was sensitive, each movement sending a shiver down her spine as she edged her orgasm.

Amber could only bite her lip and nod in response, her body silently screaming for release as it was teased by the stink. She tried reaching up to get a handful of the hefty tits dangling in her face, but her hand was quickly smacked away, Sierra pinning both wrists to the bed.

"You don't get to touch mommy," the succubus grinned, enjoying her power over the helpless woman. Her abilities gave her more than enough information to know that Amber was growing more desperate by the second. She could smell the juices flowing from the woman's vagina and could feel her pulse rapidly increasing. Beyond that, Amber's sexual aura was twice its normal size, the usual faint glow now a brilliant orange light that radiated from the woman's body and was visible only to Sierra. Leaning forward, Sierra released the grip of her right hand and reached between her legs. Tensing her muscles, she felt the tip of her load slowly force itself into the open air.

The smell notified Amber immediately, the woman doing her best to sit up on the bed, "No shit play in here. I don't want to throw out my sheets again."

"Come on, it will be fine," Sierra grunted with another push, a thick deluge of soft, rank sludge quickly spilling into the palm of her hand. The yellow pile of waste steamed heavily as she brought it around the front of her body, giving Amber a chance to look at it before the succubus thrusted her stiff cock into the mass.

As she cupped the underside of her penis, the red flesh was quickly streaked yellow with a thick layer of her inhuman waste. It was hot even against the succubus' already burning skin, her back arching with a sudden burst of pleasure. "I'm going to shove my filthy cock inside your little slut hole," she jeered, her grip so strong that she was crushing her falace.

A steady stream of shit dripped from Sierra's hand and onto Amber's stomach. In her pinned state, she could barely see anything past her breasts, the head of the succubus' penis being the acceptation. The red, bulbous tip would thrust into view, disappearing for a second before coming back with a new layer of shit on it. As much as she was against the significant cleanup that was sure to result from this, the teasing was almost unbearable as Amber was forced to watch Sierra writhe in pleasure while she received none.

Soon, the anticipation outweighed the costs, and Amber couldn't think about anything except the shit-covered cock hanging inches from her face. "Please! Put it in me!" she conceited, convulsing on the bed, "I need to get fucked!"

"Yeah? And which hole do you want it in?" Sierra shuffled down. Still gripping her shit-covered cock, she gently rubbed the tip between Amber's asshole and her vagina.

"In my tight, dirty pussy!"

Grinning, Sierra probed at the entrance to the woman's tight ass, "You know, mommy doesn't like being told what to do. I think I might just put it in here to teach you a lesson."

"No, I- AHHH!" Before she couldn't finish her pleading, the head of Sierra's huge cocked popped into Amber's asshole and pushed deeper inside. Her ass ached with a searing pain as it was forcefully fucked deeper. She was no stranger to anal, but it had been over a year since Amber had anal sex proper, and her hole was out of practice. Starting with the succubus' enormous cock after such a long time didn't help. "Slowly! Slowly!" she screamed through gritted teeth, "You're ripping me open!"

However, when two fingers began to rub against her clit, the pain in Amber's ass slowly faded as it was replaced with pleasure. She could still feel Sierra deep in her stomach, her penis stirring up the woman's colon as it continued to thrust deeper. In the tiny gaps between her sphincter and the hilt of the succubus, Amber could feel her liquefied waste leaking out. Her need to shit was getting more desperate by the second, but her attempts to push anything out were far outmatched by the sheer strength of Sierra and her plug-like penis.

"Stop- hrgh," the succubus grunted, "Stop pushing me out."

"I need to shit!"

"And you'll get to after I cum."

Without warning, Amber was forced backward, her hips being pulled off the bed by Sierra as she began rapidly fucking the woman's asshole. The sound of their wet flesh slapping together filled the room, shit spraying out and dripping onto the bed each time they connected. The succubus bore her sharp teeth - likely unconsciously - as she thrusted faster. Her hands dug into the soft flesh of the woman's thighs, desperate to keep hold of the flailing body. "You like that? You like when I fuck your shitty ass? It's going to make me cum; you're so fucking tight."

"Please!" Amber could only get one word out, her head foggy as she was fucked into oblivion. Her ass was burning, both inside and out. Her thighs were beginning to feel bruised as they were forcefully rammed into repeatedly by the succubus. The urge to release her bowels had only grown more severe. She wasn't sure if Sierra was again artificially filling her with waste or if it was just her natural scat and the inhuman fucking combined that made her so desperate. Either way, she wanted the succubus to cum fast so she could finally get relief.

Fortunately, her prayers were soon answered as Sierra's muscles began tensing. The succubus could feel the cum stirring in her balls, her testicles weighty as they filled with anticipation of the upcoming release. "Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum," she moaned, hilting her entire nine-inch cock inside Amber. Then, with one final, deep thrust, she released her pent-up seed burst after burst. Her cum was thick, almost chunky, as it drained from her body.

"God, it's so fucking hot. It feels like it's burning my insides," Amber panted as she felt her bowels get coated with the sticky substance. With each inhuman blast of cum, she watched her stomach bulge outward. When the succubus finally finished, Amber had a noticeable bump above her bladder. Now filled with semen, her urge to relieve herself became unbearable. Sierra's limp penis posed no threat as she easily pushed it out alongside a wave of filthy brown cum.

The wet, lewd sounds of Amber's asshole bubbling outwards echoed as it forced out burst after burst of steaming semen and moist chunks of shit. The smell was almost indescribably bad for any sane person, but both women found it unbearably arousing. When Sierra finally got off the bed, Amber was able to sit up and look at the pool of waste between her legs. It was an unbelievable amount of cum, and she could surprisingly still feel more inside her stomach.

"God, that was intense, even for me," Sierra said between heavy breaths, watching Amber as she got into a squatting position, "Did you like it?"

However, more focused on emptying her bowels, Amber didn't respond. Instead, now in a better position, she pushed another wave of thick, rank cum from her ass. This round was darker, more shit than semen as her own waste mixed with the succubus' seed. A thick log followed, the tip softened by all the liquid, but the remainder hard and knobby. "It was good," she finally answered, falling to her knees with her bowels now empty of cum.

"Just good?"

"Well, I didn't cum."

"Oh, I see how it is." Sierra grabbed the woman's waist, flipping Amber backward onto the bed before pulling her down until her legs dangled off the end. In the process, Amber's back smeared through her pool of cum and shit, coating it in the sticky substance and further ruining her bedspread. Not that the succubus cared, however, as her sexual prowess was being questioned, and she was hard-set on proving herself.

She pushed open Amber's legs, admiring the woman's dripping cunt for a brief moment before shoving two fingers deep inside. Coated in pussy juice, they could move without friction as Sierra rapidly fingered Amber. "How's that? Is that better?" Sierra hissed, working up a sweat as she pushed herself further.

Amber struggled to respond, writhing on the bed as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure, "It's- AH!"

"What's that? It's still not enough?" Sierra replied, ignoring the woman's response. With her fingers sufficiently lubed, she pulled out of Amber's vagina and thrust into her asshole in a swift motion. After a few pumps, Sierra added her other two fingers and thumb shortly after. Keeping her hand in a conical shape, she fisted the woman's loose sphincter.

"It's too much!" Amber gritted her teeth, gripping the bedsheets as the succubus brutalized her bowels. Then, without warning, the hand was ripped from her ass and forced into her pussy, her vaginal walls close to ripping as they popped around Sierra's wrist. Lasting only a few seconds, the hand was removed again and swapped to her sphincter. This continued for a while, Amber being teased as each of her holes was being stretched beyond their limits.

As she was pushed closer to the edge, Sierra doubled down, adding her second hand to the mix so that both Amber's pussy and ass could be filled simultaneously. The pressure of being so stuffed finally pushed her to climax, her bladder emptying a heavy squirt of piss as the pleasure rippled through her body. A quiet choking sound escaped Amber's lips, but she could not form words as the sensations overwhelmed her brain.

Satisfied, Sierra removed both her hands and took a step back to admire her work. The woman's holes were left gaping wide, occasionally twitching as the cool air of the room blew against them. "Well, was that better?" the succubus asked, concluding they were finished and allowing her genitalia to return to their natural state.

"Ugh," Amber moaned, eyelids heavy as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. Everything below her waist hurt, and she felt gross, covered in a slime of bodily excretions, but it was too much effort to do anything about it. So instead, she mindlessly grasped at the comforter hanging off the end of the bed, pulling it up to cover her naked body before drifting back to sleep.

Chapter 2:

Amber was startled awake by the sounds of smashing dishes in her kitchen. Springing from her bed, she stopped in her tracks, surprised to find everything clean. There were no stains or evidence of what she and Sierra did last night. Stranger still, she was back in her t-shirt and panties. Racking her brain, Amber struggled to figure out whether anything she remembered happened or if it had all been a dream.

However, there were more important matters at hand as a second crash from the kitchen reminded her. So, making a mental note to return to the cleaning issue, she hurried out of her room and followed the sounds of destruction. Rounding the corner, she found a disaster of a kitchen, food scraps lining the counters, broken dishes on the floor, and something boiling on the stove. In the center of it all was Sierra, wearing nothing but a filthy apron.

"There she is. Good morning!" the succubus smiled.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Making breakfast, obviously. Sit down; you're just in time." Noticing the woman's hesitance, Sierra grabbed Amber and sat her down herself.

"The kitchen is a disaster," Amber tried to stand before she was forcefully returned to her chair, the succubus placing a plateful of greyish-black goo in front of her.

"Don't worry about that now. Eat up."

Taking a spoon, amber stirred at the unidentified material in front of her, the slime barely yielding to her prodding, "What is it?"

"Um," Sierra paused for a second to think, "Breakfast...?"

"But what is it?"

"I mean, it's edible. I made it with stuff that was in your fridge."

"Glad to see you haven't learned how to cook in the year you were gone," Amber pushed the plate away, "How have you been alive for so long and yet have zero skill in the kitchen?"

"I'm good at sex, not food," Sierra replied, balling up her apron and tossing it to the side before sitting at the table, "Besides, succubi don't need to eat. I live off sexual energy; why would I learn how to cook?"

"Right..." Amber sighed, "Speaking of sexual energy, did we, you know, do stuff last night?"

"Huh? You mean engaging in amazing debauchery of filth and fucking? It was technically this morning, but yes. Why, ready for round two?"

"No, it's just... the bedroom was clean."

"Oh, yeah. I did that after you passed out. I guess you just couldn't handle my amazing succubus skills," Sierra grinned, licking her lips.

"You cleaned the room, dressed me, and did laundry?" Amber asked, ignoring the obvious ploy for attention.

"Yeah, so?"

"Well," Amber outstretched her arms, gesturing at the room, "You aren't exactly known for your cleanliness. Or work ethic, for that matter."

"Rude," Sierra scowled, sticking out her tongue, "I didn't realize you thought so little of me. Regardless, I just used my powers to clean it up, so it wasn't any work."

"What?"

"I used my powers. Are you losing it or something? I can will things into existence like cum, pee, and shit, and then I can make them go away. It helps with discretion."

"So, you could've just magically cleaned up this entire time?" Amber asked, flabbergasted.

"Yeah?"

"Then why did you make me clean all the sheets and everything all those other times?! I've had to throw out three sets of bedding in the time I've known you!"

"Oh!" Sierra suddenly perked up, "I thought of something while you were sleeping. So, you know how you get upset when I leave for a long time, but I have to because it's my job?

"Don't change the subject."

"But this is exciting! So, obviously, I can't spend more time with you because I have to fill my quota for sexual energy drained like we already talked about, blah blah blah. And I'm a succubus, so I don't have any other option. But what if we made you a succubus too? Then we could be together all the time, and you wouldn't be upset with me."

"I honestly can't tell if this is true or if you're just trying to make me forget about my bedsheets."

"It's true! Probably. Well..." Sierra paused, chewing on one of her sharpened fingernails, "I've heard that it's true. You know, that humans can be turned."

"The more you talk, the more this sounds like a distraction."

"No, I'm serious. I think this could honestly work. I'd have to talk to a few people and maybe do a little reading, but we may have a shot. Of course, that is if you want to be a succubus."

Amber, of course, didn't have an answer. Never in her life had she considered the possibility that succubi were real, let alone that she could become one. But, thinking about it now, there were some obvious pros and cons. Having the same powers as Sierra sounded amazing but having sex with unwilling strangers made the idea less enticing. "I don't know if that's a good idea," she finally mumbled after a drawn-out silence.

"Why not?"

"Well, I'd have to have sex with other people, right? I couldn't feed off of just you?"

"Actually," Sierra corrected, "Succubi can't drain sexual energy from each other, so you couldn't use me as a source at all. But just think about how much fun we could have! The sexy succubus duo going around town and fucking hot men and women."

"I don't know if I'm as sold on the whole idea as you are... but you think we'd get to spend more time together?"

"Of course!"

Shifting in her seat, Amber nervously weighed out her options. Being with the succubus was what she really wanted. Even if it meant becoming one herself, it might just be worth it. "That does sound nice. Maybe it's not such a bad idea."

"Yay!" Sierra jumped up from her seat, clapping her hands with excitement, "I'm going to have a sexy succubus girlfriend!"

"Hold up; I didn't agree to anything yet."

"It doesn't matter; you'll come around eventually. Now, get moving," Sierra grabbed the woman's arm, pulling her from her chair.

"Where are we going? I just woke up; I don't want to be running around doing weird shit with you."

Still yanking on Amber's arm, Sierra brought her to the apartment's front door, "I need ingredients, and you need to drive me."

"Ingredients for what? I can't afford to let you cook anymore."

"No, not for that. For the potion-ey... thing. The thing that you'll drink to become a succubus."

"Do you even know what you're doing?" Amber asked, wriggling out of the succubus' grasp, "I am not drinking some mystery potion that you whip up. I mean, if it succeeds, then my being is fundamentally changed forever. What's going to happen if you mess it up? I could die or something."

"You're not going to die. Besides, the potion is only part of it," she stated proudly, hopeful that Amber didn't see her unsureness through the façade.

"Yeah, and what's the other part?"

"Don't worry about that for right now."

Rubbing her eyes, Amber let out a long sigh, "I don't know why I put up with you sometimes."

"Because you love me. Now, come on."

"I'm wearing a t-shirt and panties, and you're wearing nothing. Oh, and you also look like a demon. We are not going out in public like this."

Snapping her fingers, Sierra's skin turned to a milky white, a short-cropped t-shirt and a pair of ripped jean shorts materializing on top of it. "There, all better," she tousled her reddish-brown hair.

"Maybe for you."

"I can make you clothes too, you know."

"Absolutely not; knowing you, you'd make them disappear in the middle of the store. I'm going to get dressed, and while I do, you can clean up the mess you made in the kitchen," Amber turned, walking to her bedroom. Still a little in disbelief, she checked that the sheets were clean again before stripping out of her clothes. Hoping Sierra's magic worked to cover up smells, she skipped the shower and got dressed, putting on deodorant and a spritz of perfume just to be safe. Her hair looked like shit, but Amber decided it was good enough.

"Ok, let's go," she called, grabbing her bag before returning to the kitchen. It looked almost the same, Sierra standing in the center, looking lost. "Did you do anything?"

"I put some stuff in the sink to soak. Can't do anything else until we get back," the succubus replied, excitedly running past Amber, "Come on! The faster we leave, the faster you get to be like me!"

"Yeah, what I've always wanted; to be more like you," Amber muttered, locking the door to her apartment before following the succubus to the elevator. "You still haven't told me where we are going," she pushed the button for the lobby.

"Right," a phone materialized in Sierra's hand, and she began rapidly typing, "I've sent messages to a few of my underworld contacts. With any luck, they'll know the ingredients we need. For now, I'd say the grocery store is a safe bet, though."

"Underworld contacts?"

"Yeah, other succubi. You'll get to meet them once we do the ritual."

"Don't call it a ritual," Amber winced, stepping out of the elevator, "It makes it sound... bad."

"But that's what it is."

"And you trust these people? These other succubi?"

"Yeah, of course. I've known them for hundreds of years, and they've never done anything bad to me yet," Sierra replied, temporarily stuffing her phone in the pocket of her shorts to get into the car. Forgoing a seatbelt, she retrieved her device and began typing one again. "Besides, I'm not just going off their word," she continued, "I just need one of them to send me the ritual instructions. Which... looks like I just got."

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers