A Devil's Threesome

Story Info
She shouldn't have to decide between two guys...
4.3k words
4.65
29.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been on a couple of blind dates, but never a blind double-date, but Linda's friend told her these two guys were pretty cool, so we thought "what the heck?"

I dressed for a typical Saturday night out - sexy but practical. A skirt that showed off my ass, but I could still dance in, heels I could wear all night without hobbling me, and a tight top with plenty of cleavage showing.

I arrived at the bar a fashionable 15 minutes late, got my ID checked, and headed inside. It was a nice enough place, clean and with a comfortable vibe. I could imagine coming here again. I looked around for Linda, but when I didn't see her I started to try to work out which guys we were meeting. The only description I had was "cute", so that wasn't helpful. I walked around eyeing any table that had just two guys. Eventually a nice-looking African-American guy with a shaved head caught my eye. He gave me a questioning look.

I headed over to him. His friend was white with a nice head of dark brown hair. They both stood up, which I thought was a good start.

"Hi, are you guys waiting for Linda and Annie?" I asked, smiling, "because if you are, I'm half of them."

The white guy grinned. "Yes, I'm Kyle, this is George."

George pulled out a chair for me, and we all sat down.

The waitress had already noticed me sitting down, and quickly came to get my drink order.

"I'll have one of these," I said, nodding towards the beers the guys were drinking.

"And another for each of us, please," added George.

Once she left, George turned to me and asked, "so which half?"

"Huh?" I replied, dumb.

"You said you were half of Linda and Annie," interjected Kyle, "but you didn't say which half," finished George.

I laughed, "Oh God, sorry - I'm Annie! Nice to meet you." I gave a mock courtsey in my seat.

"So are you always the less late one?" asked George, smiling.

I laughed. "That's a pretty good way of putting it. Sorry!"

"No problem," smiled George, "you're worth waiting for."

I blushed a little. "Wow," I said, "you're quite the smoothie!"

"Only the top of his head!" laughed Kyle, and George and I both chuckled.

"But yes, it's usually me waiting for Linda, not the other way around."

Just then my phone buzzed: "Sorry Babe, not feeling well, can't come."

"Dammit!" I exclaimed, "I'm sorry guys, Linda's sick - she's not coming."

"Well, that's too bad," said George. They quickly exchanged glances. "Will you still hang out with us? We could still have fun."

"I'd love to," I said, "but if you guys want to, uh, go hunting for, well, I dunno, like twins or something'" I trailed off.

Kyle laughed. "Not really our style. Stay with us - I bet we can still have a great time."

I nodded. "I'd really like that," I smiled.

It was a really nice evening - we drank, we laughed, we told stupid jokes, we flirted a lot, we played darts and billiards, and before we knew it, it was late, and a rougher crowd started to fill the bar. A weird-looking man in the corner was eyeing me and starting to creep me out, but I didn't want to drag George or Kyle into any trouble - I didn't know how they'd react if I told them about him, so I just let them know I was ready to leave.

"No problem," said George, then he paused. "We, um, we have a foosball table back at our place - no pressure, if you'd like to carry on the evening."

I definitely should have said "no thanks." It would have been the sensible thing to do.

"Sounds good," I said.

Twenty minutes later, we piled out of an Uber at a smart-looking apartment complex, and Kyle led the way up to their third floor apartment.

In the living room, there was indeed a foosball table.

"See?" said Kyle, "it wasn't just a ruse to get you back here."

I intercepted George giving him a "what the fuck, dude?" look, but I patted him on the arm.

"Don't worry, if I had got even the slightest creepy vibe off either of you, I wouldn't be here. Now, who's pouring the drinks?"

While Kyle went into the kitchen, George showed me around, although that just involved saying "well, this is it, apart from our rooms."

"This is surprisingly tidy for a guys' place - which of your moms comes over every week?"

George chuckled, embarrassed, "umm, actually, mine does, yeah."

"Well," I laughed, "at least you're a little bit ashamed of that!"

"Yes," said Kyle, bringing the drinks, "we've actually decided that needs to stop. We need to start keeping it clean ourselves, but George's mom can't imagine her little boy being able to manage without her!"

"Dude, enough!" laughed George.

They taught me how to play foosball, and let me win a few games, which was very gentlemanly of them, then, after a couple more drinks, we all ended up on the couch, me in the middle.

We sat there in comfortable silence for a few minutes, enjoying the light buzz we had, then Kyle quietly asked, "so, Annie, since this was originally going to be a double-date, we were wondering which of us you would've picked to be your date if Linda had showed up."

George leaned over and glared at him, "You asshole, you can't ask her that! That's not fair! Don't say, Annie, you don't have to say!"

"Oh, shut up!" I laughed.

There was silence for a few moments, then I said, "actually, I've been wondering that since I first got to the bar, even before we knew Linda wasn't coming."

More silence.

"And?" asked George, eventually, "and Kyle, before you say anything, I know I'm the asshole now."

I chuckled, "I actually still don't know. You're just both so damn cute and sexy."

I put my hands out and laid them on their knees.

"I can't choose. You guys will have to."

There was a really, really long silence as they absorbed what I was saying.

Finally, George spoke: "Annie, me and Kyle have been friends forever, and we always swore we'd never let anything like this get between us, so I think it has to be neither of us."

Another long silence. It felt like we'd all sobered up really quickly.

I whispered, "So could I have both of you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Kyle, "like we toss a coin and you go in one bedroom, then into the other?"

"Actually," I whispered, even more quietly, "I was thinking both at the same time."

"You mean like a threesome?" Asked George, quietly.

"A devil's threesome?" Asked Kyle.

I cracked up. "Is that what men call that?" I laughed, "That's hilarious! But yes, that's what I was thinking. You each man enough to watch your buddy get his dick sucked?"

I still can't believe I said that - guess I hadn't sobered up as much as I thought!

"I'm up for that!" exclaimed George.

"Hell yeah!" Added Kyle.

I got up from the couch, and turned to face them. I realized there was a tingling in my panties already.

"Since there's two of you, and only one of me, for every item of clothing I remove, you each have to take off two, ok?"

"That doesn't make se-" started Kyle, but George quickly cut him off with: "Dude, shut up!"

They both nodded.

We already had some music playing, so I did my best version of a stripper dance for them, wiggling my ass at them, and pushing my boobs together. I thought it was pretty funny, but they were both totally transfixed, so I started taking it more seriously, silkily stroking my hands up and down my hips, and down my thighs, then hitching up my skirt until they could just see my panties.

I took one shoe off, and tossed it aside. Quickly, they each tore off their socks.

I cast off the other shoe, and they each pulled off their shirts and then pants, so they were both sitting on the couch in their boxers. They were both in good shape - not full six-pack, but still really nice. And I was pleased to see significant bulges in their boxers. Kyle shyly tried to hide his, but George sat with his arms confidently resting on the back of the couch.

"You know, Kyle was right about the amount of clothes," he laughed.

"Ok," I said, I'll do two for your last one."

I gave a few more sexy wiggles, then pulled my top off, revealing my white, lacy half-cup bra, with my boobs almost spilling out. As I began to unsnap the clasp on my skirt, I noticed the bulges had gotten bigger, and Kyle had given up trying to hide his.

I turned my back on them as I dropped the skirt, so they could see the thin fabric of my thong disappearing down between my tight ass-cheeks.

"Well?" I said, turning to them again, my hand on my hips.

They suddenly both got very shy, of me, or each other I don't know, but they quickly realized that they weren't seeing any more of me without revealing all of themselves, so they reluctantly pulled off their boxers and threw them aside.

So there I was, in my bra and thong, standing in full command of two hot, naked guys with erections.

I danced some more, slowly, stroking my breasts and ass, and pulling my panties up tight so they could see the outlines of my pussy lips, and I wondered if they could see the damp patch developing. Then I turned and bent over for them to show off my cute ass. I spread my legs wide, knowing the thin string wasn't hiding my asshole from their hungry eyes.

I stepped forward and knelt on the couch between them. I leaned over and kissed first George, then Kyle full on the mouth.

I put my hands each on one of their cheeks, then slowly began to slide them down their bodies, lingering on their chests, stroking the hair and gently toying with their nipples.

"I've often had fantasies about something like this," I murmured, "Sometimes when I'm fingering myself, I imagine two guys sucking my nipples at the same time, or sucking a cock while getting fucked."

I slid my hands down their bellies, and felt them both tense up in anticipation as my hands moved toward their cocks.

Then I suddenly lifted my hands away, then turned myself half around on my knees.

"Kyle?" I asked in my silkiest voice, "Will you undo my bra?"

That man did NOT need to be asked twice, and in what seemed like a fraction of a second it was done.

I held the cups in place as I turned back to the boys, and then slowly, oh ever so slowly, I revealed my firm, perky tits to them. Their mouths hung open, and I swear it was all George could do not to drool.

I threw the bra behind the couch, then began slowly caressing my breasts, tweaking and twisting the nipples until they were rock hard. I slid one hand down into my panties, and pushed a finger deep inside myself, then smeared my juices on my hard nipples, then I grabbed the guys heads and pulled them in to my chest. I'll never forget that first feeling of two guys sucking my nipples, so hungry and eager. Soon their hands were all over me too, caressing my buttocks and thighs, then, as if in concert, moving up to stroke and squeeze my tits, until I was moaning in pleasure.

I let my hands continue their earlier journey down their bodies, until I had a rock hard cock in each hand. This felt so much better that I'd imagined in my fantasies!

They were both wet with precum, and I smeared it up and down their lengths, making both cocks twitch and their owners groan into my titties as they continued to suck and tease my nipples.

Kyle's hand began to work its way under the waistband of my panties, then forward, slowly inching toward my pussy, but I wasn't ready for that yet - I wanted to explore their cocks.

I slid down off the couch so I was kneeling in front of them, then leaned over and took George's cock in my mouth. I cupped his balls in my hand and gently massaged them, rolling them between my fingers, whilst at the same time massaging his taint.

I kept on stroking Kyle's cock up and down while my lips and tongue explored the head of George's. It swelled up even more, and I could taste plenty of precum oozing out of the tip.

After a few more strokes I switched over to Kyle. His was about the same size as George's, only slightly more curved upward. He groaned with pleasure as I sucked hard and squeezed his balls gently. He tasted slightly more salty than George.

I kept on sucking and stroking, switching over whenever I thought the guy I was blowing was getting too close to cumming, and they both moaned and groaned in ecstasy, until finally George pulled me off his cock.

"This is incredible," he said, but I can't wait anymore to get at what's in those sexy panties!"

He took me under the armpits and lifted me up onto the couch, then turned me onto my back, my head resting on Kyle's erection.

Kyle's hands began stroking my tits, while it was George's turn to find the waistband of my panties, and he very slowly began to pull them down, while hungrily staring at my crotch. He groaned in anticipation as the skimpy fabric pulled away to reveal my shaved little slit. He pulled the panties off my ankles, then pressed them to his face and inhaled deeply, and I swear I nearly came there and then. Then he leaned his hot body forward over me so I could feel his hard cock against my thighs. He kissed my tits, then slowly worked his tongue down my body until he reached my pussy. He lifted my legs high, and spread them wide, then pressed his wide open mouth down against my wetness. His tongue pushed its way inside me, then dragged up over my throbbing clit.

"Oh my God!" I groaned.

George came up for air, then swung my body round so my legs hung off the side of the couch.

"Buddy, get in here!" he said, "this is the finest pussy I ever tasted!"

Within moments, Kyle was between my legs, squeezing my thighs and lapping up my juices.

"Fuck, yeah!" He exclaimed, "That's incredible!"

I never felt so sexy in my life as when I had two guys raving about how good my pussy tasted!

George took over again, and Kyle sat up beside me so I could stroke his cock, and we began kissing passionately.

George drew my clit into his mouth, gently sucking and licking, and it felt incredible, but then he slipped two fingers inside me and found my G-spot, and I swear I nearly bit Kyle's tongue off.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled, "Yes!"

"Dude," said Kyle, "you have to show me what you're doing to her!"

He climbed down beside his friend again, and my hand suddenly felt empty, but that quickly passed as George took my clit between his finger and thumb and showed his friend.

"You gotta suck her clit in between your lips, and then flick it with your tongue." He demonstrated by squeezing my clit, then stroking it with a wet finger of his other hand.

He continued: "Then you slip two fingers inside her, and curl them forward see?"

Kyle gently pushed two fingers into my wet pussy, after first looking up for my approval. As he pressed them against my G-spot, I moaned softly.

"See?" said George, "feel that slightly rough patch? That's just the back of the clit. They go wild for that, right?" He grinned up at me, but I couldn't make any intelligible sounds, because Kyle had my clit between his lips, and was working it just as his friend told him. He was a damn fast learner!

As Kyle continued working my pussy, George climbed up beside me so I could stroke his cock, and we kissed some. He began to firmly tweak my nipples.

"You like that?" He whispered.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned.

"You like it harder?"

"Yes," I moaned, "Do it harder!"

Kyle thought I was talking to him, and stepped up his clit-licking, which was fine with me, but George also began to pinch my nipples harder. It hurt, but in such an incredibly good way.

"Harder," I whispered, and he squeezed even more, until I thought I couldn't take any more, except I wanted more and more.

"More," I groaned, "more!"

Kyle began sucking and fingering my cunt faster and harder, and George began to pull on my nipples until I thought he might pull them off, but I didn't care - this was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

I began to feel my orgasm coming, deep and low, and I knew it would be huge. I squeezed George's cock as hard as I could, and grabbed the back of Kyle's head and pulled it into my pussy like I wanted to push his entire body up inside me, and still George pinched and tugged and twisted my nipples, and I had tears in my eyes, and then suddenly I was coming. My body lurched and squirmed, and I was vaguely aware that I was yelling "Yes! Yes!" over and over, and I remember thinking the neighbors would probably call the police, but I didn't care about anything in the world while that huge orgasm washed over me, and then I was off the front of the couch, on my knees in Kyle's arms, and he was kissing me softly, and I could taste my pussy in his mouth, and then George was on his knees behind me, his arms also around me, gently caressing my throbbing nipples, and I'd never felt so safe and fulfilled in my life, and I though, "Jesus, and they haven't even fucked me yet!"

As the guys held me, I slowly became aware of the two hard cocks pressing against me, and realized I had unfinished business. I turned around and guided George back up on to the couch, then pushed his knees apart. I held his cock up with a firm grip in my fist, and began licking and sucking his balls, pulling the whole sack into my mouth and rolling them around with my tongue. There was so much precum dripping off the tip that I could taste it all the way down on his balls.

Behind me, Kyle was fondling my ass and running his fingers up my pussy lips. He began kissing my cheeks, and eventually I felt his tongue pressing against my asshole, slurping and pushing into me.

I could feel George tensing up, so I slowed down, and instead just gently lapped at the head of his cock while I enjoyed the tongue in my ass.

Kyle worked a few fingers into my pussy, and I knew he was getting ready to fuck me. He began to stroke his prick up and down my wet slit, and I parted my legs further, inviting him in. He placed the tip right at my entrance, and very, very slowly started to feed it in.

"Oh, fuck me!" I groaned, "Give me your full length!"

He pushed into me until I could feel his balls against me, then began to pound me hard. I gripped George's cock with both hands and hung on for the ride.

"Don't come yet!" I begged.

He slowed down and began to pace himself, and gently shifted position so he pressed against different parts of me with each stroke. I got back to work on George.

Then I said, "ok, switch!"

George began to get up to get behind me, but I pushed him down onto the couch and let Kyle's cock slip out of me and climbed astride George. I grabbed the base of his cock firmly, and guided it into my dripping cunt, impaling myself on him. I braced myself on his chest and rode him hard, my sore boobs bouncing in time.

Then I bent forward so my tits were pressing down on George's chest, sliding up and down his body, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Tell me what it looks like," I gasped.

"You're so fucking hot," said Kyle, "Your lips are gripping him so tight!"

"Is his cock all wet with my juice?"

"Yeah, it's incredible!"

He began stroking and squeezing my butt.

"Slap it," I ordered, "Spank me!"

He laid a mild slap on one of my cheeks.

"Come on!" I yelled, "Like you mean it - leave a mark!"

"Just watch your aim!" muttered George.

Kyle hit me much harder, once across each cheek.

"Keep it up," I said, but get your cock over here."

He slapped me again, and shuffled down to our heads. I turned toward him and grabbed his cock between my lips, sucking as hard as I could. I had one arm around George's neck, bracing my self as I fucked him, and I used the other to massage Kyle's balls.

He slapped me a couple more times, but softer - I think he was nervous about hurting me when his cock was in my mouth!

"Finger my ass!" I directed.

He ran a finger around my little hole, then wet it in his mouth and pressed it against me. Slowly he began to push inside, moving up and down in time to me riding George.

"I'm all the way in," he said, "Does it feel good?"

12