A Devil's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell, yes," I grunted, "do two fingers."

He added another finger, stretching me out, fucking me.

"Can you get another in?" I asked.

A third finger entered my tiny hole, and it almost hurt, but it still wasn't enough.

"Kyle, fuck me!" I commanded.

"You mean...?"

"Yes!" I said, "Put your big fat cock in my ass!"

I let go of his balls, and he climbed up onto the couch behind me, his legs astride George's. I slowed down until I was lying still on top of George, and he began to slowly kiss me, his tongue exploring my mouth. I wondered if he could taste his buddy in me.

Kyle spread my cheeks wide, and I felt him place his cock against my tight little hole. He began to push. At first it didn't feel like it would go in, but then my sphincter began to yield. It felt different than his fingers, a more constant pressure.

I gave a little yelp.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yes, keep pushing," I groaned into George's mouth, "it feels so good!"

He pressed harder, and I began to feel delicious pain as he forced his way into me, stretching me wide, his cock fighting against George's for space inside me. Soon I felt his short-cropped pubes against my cheeks, and I realized he was all the way in - I had two cocks in me!

He pulled out a little, then back in, and began the rhythm of fucking me. I began to slide back up and down George's length, still kissing him passionately, in just the right way to get their cocks alternating pumping me, but soon changed it up so that they were filling me at the same time. It felt incredible, two big cocks in me, Kyle's fingers digging deep into the flesh of my hips, George's hands now on my tits and his delicious mouth on mine. Their balls must be slapping against each other, and I wished I could watch their lengths filling me next to each other.

We were all grunting and groaning, and I clenched my pussy and ass around them, causing even louder noises from the guys.

I could feel my second orgasm of the night beginning to swell in me, and I groaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

We started fucking harder, and I could feel the urgency in both their bodies as they neared their tipping points. Kyle grunted loudly and grabbed my waist, pulling himself hard into me. I felt his cock twitch as he began to squirt his hot cum into me. That was all it took to push me over the edge, and my body shuddering set George off, and he shot his load deep inside my cunt. I felt a second wave overtake me, and I could hardly breathe as their cocks pulsed and jerked inside me, filling me with their creamy cum.

Kyle finally slipped out of me and slumped, exhausted, on the floor. I rested my head, panting, on George's chest as I gradually felt him shrink inside me and then slip out, and I relished the sensation of his cum leaking out of me.

After we'd recovered, we sat around naked, chatting and drinking, until we were all too tired to go on.

I slept with George that night since he had a bigger bed, and we woke up and made love once during the night, then in the morning I crawled into Kyle's bed and gave him some loving too, but right now this is all I'm telling, and I still don't know if I should tell Linda anything...

12