A Devil's Wage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been fantasizing for weeks about how arousing this would be and now here we were, actually doing it, and not only was it amazingly arousing, but I realized I was going to have the greatest orgasm of my life. Sorry, again. (I just nodded to her) I wanted to look at you and reassure you but, if you remember, he prevented me from turning toward you. Then he started, well, fucking me and I lost all control. My tummy rippling and bucking my cunt against him were totally involuntary, I was starting to come and to fight it, or him was impossible, so I decided to just go with it.

Then Tony broke that popper in front of my nose, and I inhaled the whole thing. You know I have no tolerance for drugs, I have never done drugs in my life and that scrambled my brain for the rest of the day. From that point on, I remember most of what happened, but it's all jumbled together in my mind and I'm not totally sure about any of it.

I remember Tony grabbing me and pulling me onto his lap and impaling me on his giant cock. It wasn't really sexy, I felt like one of those sleeves they use at the thoroughbred horse farms to harvest the male's sperm. I was just a receptacle that he was shoving his cock into in order to get himself off.

Again, I wanted to see you to try to reassure you that this didn't mean anything to me, but he never let me face you. I remember bits of that orgasm, it was earthshaking, but it's all jumbled together.

Then, I was lying on the couch all curled up and you three were talking. I could clearly hear all of you, but I didn't seem to be able to form the words into coherent sentences and it was all just gibberish. Then Art, I'm pretty sure, walked me over to some platform and laid my torso on it."

"Pool table," I offered.

"Oh, my God, yes," Ellen said with a start. "A pool table, of course. Jesus, I've wondered for seven years what that thing was, that's how messed up my brain was. Anyway, then he fucked me again. I remember bits of that, like the other, and I think just when I was coming Tony broke another popper in front of my nose." At this I nodded to her. "Well, that did it. My brain checked out completely, at least as far as making rational sense of anything.

I remember it as a very satisfying orgasm and then he pulled out of me and I laid on the table for, I guess, a couple of minutes and then it felt like someone rammed a telephone pole up my ass. Jesus, it hurt. I know I flailed around like a beached fish trying to get away and get that thing out of me but, of course, he was much too strong for me to do that. The agony went on and on until he reached under me and grabbed my clit. God, I thought he was going to pull it off! He must have used some kind of oil on his cock and my ass because his fingers were all slick and oily. Anyway, I remember this seeming to go on for a long time, the pole going into my ass over and over while my clit was pulled and pulled and pulled.

Eventually it got me to the point of orgasm, and I had the most horrible orgasm of my life, pain still shooting through my whole pelvis and yet, this incredible maddening tickle shooting out the end of my clit like it was being pulled out of me dragging fishhooks along with it. It was wonderful, and horrible at the same time. I don't know how long it lasted but I felt like I was going insane from pleasurable agony, and I screamed, and I was in the back seat of our car on the way home. I don't remember anything about how I got from the house to the car. I saw you turn around and look at me, obviously I had screamed out loud and I laid back down and was immediately out.

I think I did that a couple more times and then, suddenly, I was at home, in bed and it was the next day. For the last seven years I've tried to piece more of it together, but I really can't. I've felt alternately guilty and pissed at you for not protecting me, even though, in my more rational moments I know there's nothing you or I could have done to change anything. I know this damaged our marriage, I really want to restore it and will do anything, I mean that, to make it up to you if we can just get rid of this and move past it. I guess that's all, sorry for rambling like this, but I've wanted to get it all out for a long time. Your turn."

I reached over and wiped away a tear that was rolling down her cheek. She flinched at my touch, not knowing what I was doing and then appeared rather abashed that her cheeks were wet, and she had obviously been crying while talking for a while. I pulled her into a hug, and said, "We are going to move past it, I promise." I kissed her softly and handed her a tissue. She wiped off her face and blew her nosed and smiled tentatively at me.

"My side won't take as long," I promised. "I totally agree with you as to our naivete in not preparing for the fact the Conte and his friend might take advantage of us the way they did. I was so taken aback by their aggressiveness and threats that I didn't know what to do. Over the last seven years I have spent many hours lamenting the fact that I did nothing as Art Carson attacked you. I realized as soon as he started that either one of them could have hurt me very badly, but I have regretted for all these years the fact that I didn't even try. I have felt equally guilty because I was the main force behind putting you in that position, and angry because you seemed to relish it once they started fucking you.

When we were fantasizing about it, I thought that seeing another man cum in you would be exciting and something we would use to fuel our own arousal. In the actual event, however, I was horrified by it. I felt, watching you orgasm so violently on Carson's huge dick that you would never want me again and forever compare me to him to my distinct disadvantage. Your animalistic orgasms turned me off, even as I realized you had no control over any of it.

My disgust with you over the years was a result of my guilt complex and the fact that I have felt inadequate to give you the pleasure that they did. Watching you orgasm for me the other night was a turning point, however. I feel that it was not a matter of your preferring them, but just the situation and the fact that maybe you get added excitement from being controlled and fucked rough. Do you think that's possible?" I asked hopefully.

"I've never thought of myself as submissive," Ellen said, "but I must admit that the other night was the most I've ever been turned on when you and I were having sex. Maybe you're right about that."

"Well," I said, "That's something we can maybe explore in the future."

She eyed me suspiciously and quietly said, "Maybe."

We spent the rest of the evening just relaxing and watching TV and went to bed that night, I felt, in a much better place than we had been before.

For the next few months, we seemed to have returned to the marriage we had before "The Day." We returned to our earlier relationship where we were more affectionate, exchanged kisses and hugs more often, and our love life was much improved. I'm not sure what we had corrected, but I was much more take charge than I had been before or after watching Ellen with Tony Conte and his friend. She wasn't exactly submissive, which I really hadn't expected her to be, but deferred to me in our bed and we were back to the days of satisfying orgasms and mutual enjoyment. The world seemed to be "spinning in greased grooves," I thought.

One night about 2 months after "The Talk," however, I came home on a Friday evening to a very quiet house. Ellen was in the kitchen fixing dinner, and I gave her an exploratory kiss before adjourning to our room to change out of my work clothes. I didn't hear the girls in their rooms and, when I went downstairs, noticed that the den was empty and the TV off. Walking into the kitchen I was pleased to see a glass of wine awaiting me on the table and, taking a sip, asked Ellen where the girls were.

She gave a final look to the various pots and pans heating on the stove and, dropping her eyes to the floor, turned around and stepped over to me. I was somewhat nonplused by her behavior until she quietly said, "The girls are spending the night at my parent's house. I was bad, and I need to be punished."

I'm sure my jaw dropped almost to the floor, and it was with difficulty that I avoided stammering like an idiot. Some voice in the back of my head admonished me that this was no time to be tentative, but to be decisive and authoritative.

"Very well," I intoned dramatically (I hoped), "We'll discuss this after dinner."

"Yes sir," Ellen whispered, and returned to her cooking. I left the kitchen and went to the den where I sat sipping my wine and trying to come up with a plan for exploiting this situation to the fullest.

I decided I needed to plan carefully in order to avoid being either too easy or too harsh. I sat at my desk and made out a list to get my ducks in a row, as it were. Organizing what I wanted to do, I changed out of my work clothes and returned to the kitchen. Once there, I got myself a little more wine and touched up Ellen's glass. We engaged in talk about our days while she finished dinner and I set the table. We had a good and very relaxed, for me, dinner. Ellen, on the other hand, seemed a bit nervous. After dinner and clean up I told her that I had some things to do. I told her that she should repair to the living room, strip naked, and wait for me at the end of the couch.

I went upstairs and stripped to my boxers, retaining my belt. I had decided to spank her with a fly swatter that hung inside our basement door, in the kitchen, but would keep the belt with me as backup. Going back downstairs, dressed only in boxers and my bedroom slippers, I got the fly swatter. I also went to the downstairs linen closet and retrieved a couple of large beach towels that we used when swimming. Walking into the living room I observed Ellen standing, as directed, at the end of the couch, naked, hands clasped behind her, and eyes directed towards the floor. She looked delicious!!

Putting down the belt and flyswatter, I spread the two towels, one on top of the other, on the couch. Moving over to stand in front of Ellen I directed her to look at me. When we were making eye contact, I asked her, "So exactly what did you do that warrants punishment?"

Composing herself, she responded, "Well, I was sitting at the table this morning, finishing my coffee and I started thinking about the talk we had several months ago about 'The Day.' That got me to thinking about Tony Conte and Art Carson and, before I knew it, I was thinking about Art's enormous cock stretching me and I began rubbing my cunt. I had an enormous orgasm but, afterwards, I felt so guilty about my nasty thoughts that I figured I should be punished. We decided months ago that we would always be totally honest with each other, and I didn't feel right keeping this from you."

"OK," I intoned, trying to sound severe, "I admire your honesty. I don't want to go too far, however, so here is how I think this should be handled. I am going to spank you, as I did before, however, using the fly swatter this time. However, since your sin was mostly in your mind, I'll give you an out to keep it from getting too serious. We'll use safe words. If you need a break, but you don't want to quit the phrase is 'yellow light.' If it's really too much it's 'red light', and everything stops. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes Sir," she said.

"I'll warn you that if you jump to 'red light' and I feel that it's not warranted, I reserve the right to continue with the punishment. OK?"

"I promise not to use it unless I'm really desperate," she said.

"Get on the couch, on your knees, grasping the back, and stick your beautiful ass out to me," I ordered. Smiling at the "beautiful ass" remark (I think) she assumed the proper position on the couch. "Arch your back," I directed, "and stick that ass out properly." She did so and I said, "Eyes front and leave them front."

When she was properly positioned, I thought, I picked up the sly swatter and, after stroking her butt a little, just because I wanted to, I began swatting her, alternating cheeks as I went. The swatter made a very satisfying sound, but as I went along it seemed to be not really accomplishing very much. After about twenty or so strokes she said, "May I say something, Sir?"

"Of course," I replied, stopping the swatting.

Looking back at me with a playful grin, Ellen said, "Is that all you've got, Sir?" I admit my jaw dropped a bit and I looked at her ass. Slightly pink, but not much effect from the lightweight swatter.

"Just warming you up slowly," I stammered, trying not to look too flustered. "Turn your eyes to the front again, slut." She did so, with a self-satisfied smirk, and I threw the swatter on the floor and picked up my belt.

It was a pretty wide belt, about an inch, I figured, so it should not raise any welts, but just impart a nice rosy glow to her ass, depending, of course, upon how hard I applied it. I decided to start out very strong and see where we went, determined not to see that smirk again!

The first swat from the belt, across both cheeks right in the fleshy mid-range of her ass, elicited a quite satisfying "Oof," from her, as though somewhat surprised at the marked difference with the light fly swatter. I continued applying it vigorously to her ass, watching it begin to redden. She also arched her back a bit more and unconsciously, I surmised, spread her knees a bit further apart. This afforded me a clear view of her cunt, which appeared to be quite moist and slightly engorged. Remembering the previous spanking I decided to up the ante a good deal, figuring she could always use the safe word.

Stopping for a second, I told her, "Spread your knees further apart." I saw her eyebrows go up a little, but she did as she was told, moving her knees a couple inches further apart and, at the same time, maneuvering a bit closer to the edge of the couch cushion, leaving her ass and exposed cunt hanging off the couch. Perfect!!

I bent over slightly and shortened the belt in my hand so that it only protruded from my hand about six inches or so. I brought this up from below and slapped it smartly right against her cunt lips. "Unh," she exclaimed, and glanced back over her shoulder at me for just a second. "Eyes front," I shouted. She whirled her head back to the front and I saw her brace herself. With that I commenced slapping her cunt in earnest, noting that I began to feel droplets splashing against my hand on every blow and the sound began to morph from a slap to more of a splash.

Peering under her I saw her always prominent clit extend out from its hood, looking almost like the end of a toddler's pinkie finger sticking out of her cunt lips. I continued to slap her twat, not too hard, just smartly and figured I might as well aim a few at her clit itself. That got a reaction! As the tip of the belt slapped on the tip of her clit, she exclaimed, "Oh!!" and her whole body jerked slightly off the cushion.

"Stay in position," I admonished her and began alternating slaps, cunt to clit. She widened her legs again and stuck her ass out even farther. I decided at that point to just spank her clit and see what happened, although I had a pretty good Idea where we were headed.

After about ten or twelve more on her clit she suddenly breathed out, "Harder! Faster!" At that. I altered my aim and slapped her cunt. "No, God, my clit! My clit!" I continued to lightly slap her cunt, just to keep her warm.

"Are you intending to cum?" I asked, disingenuously.

"Yes, Jesus, please, I'm so close," she whined.

"This is supposed to be punishment, bitch, not pleasure," I said, sternly.

"Oh, God, please," she pleaded.

"OK," I said, but here's the penalty. You have to cum twice, and I keep spanking your clit after the first one, until you get to the second one."

"No," she fairly shrieked, "I'll be too sensitive, you have to let me rest after I cum!"

"Nope," I said, "my way, or I stop now."

"You bastard," she really shrieked, this time, 'OK, OK, just don't stop!" I began lightly spanking her clit again, immediately, and she widened her legs even more and stuck her cunt out to receive the blissful slaps. It was only seven or eight before she started panting and breathing, "Yes, yes, yes," and in a few seconds her body stiffened, and she was gasping and almost hyperventilating for an additional ten or twelve slaps. Then it was past!

Before she could move, I grabbed her left thigh, which was nearest to me and snarled, "Don't you dare close your legs. This is the punishment!" I continued to slap her by now huge and angry red clit while she screamed and pleaded and invoked the name of the Deity. I have to admit that for the next three or four minutes, which probably seemed like hours to her, I truly enjoyed the screams and pleading, confident in the thought that, while she was undoubtedly uncomfortable with a Capital "U", I wasn't really harming her.

Eventually she started panting again, and huffed and puffed her way to the brink of another orgasm. This one must have been of Biblical proportions, her body stiffened again, and she threw her head back and screamed out her ecstasy.

Suddenly her head went down, and she cried out, "Red light, red light." I stopped immediately, per our agreement, and, frankly, because I was dying to stop spanking her and fuck her. So, I stopped and observed, as I had been doing for the last twenty-five or so slaps that her cunt lips were engorged to the point that her cunt was gaping open, beckoning me to plunge my cock into the inviting hole. Quickly peeling off my boxers, I proceeded to do just that and commenced fucking her furiously.

I knew I wouldn't hold out for long when she suddenly cried out, "Face to face! Please, face to face!"

Pulling my cock out I flipped her over onto her back, grabbed her ankles and pushed them up to her ears (almost) and plunged my cock back into her swampy cunt. It took only a few more strokes for both of us, at which point I locked eyes with her and spewed what felt like all the cum in the world into her sodden gash. Oh, my God, if I've ever had a more wonderful feeling up to that point of my life, I can't remember when! It was fantastic! She was writhing and gasping under me in a frenzy, growling out her pleasure as her orgasm overtook her. The whole thing was nothing short of marvelous!

As all good things must end sometime, eventually our orgasms came to an end. I hung over her for a few seconds and then, spreading her legs wide to make room, I collapsed on top of her and engulfed her mouth with mine. I don't know how long our tongues were entangled, but it was a most pleasant time, however long. Eventually I rolled off her, freeing her leg from under me and cuddled her on the couch, kissing her face and lips and telling her how much I loved and worshipped her. It was quite pleasant.

Eventually our breathing returned to normal, and we both relaxed a little, legs tangled together, and our sweaty bodies pressed to each other. "Do you feel sufficiently punished?" I asked.

"Oh, my God," She said, "I thought you were going to kill me. After that first orgasm, my clit was so sensitive, and you kept smacking it. You're getting sadistic!"

"Well, it was supposed to be punishment, after all, but why didn't you say, 'red light'?" I asked. Ellen's eyes drifted away from mine, and she kept moving her lips, but not saying anything. "Well," I pursued, "answer me."

"Well, um, uh, I didn't want to," she murmured.

"But, but, if it was so horrible, I insisted, "I would have stopped if you'd said, 'red light'."

"I know," she said, softly, "but I didn't want to say it. I wanted that second orgasm because I knew it would be incredible."

We looked at each other for ten seconds or so and then I planted a huge kiss on her lips and our tongues battled for a while. After breaking the kiss, I pulled her to me and hugged her tight. "So, you are a slut, after all, then aren't you," I chided her, with a big smile on my face.