A Devil's Wage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony led the girls in, extolling the deliciousness of Neapolitan ice cream which, apparently, was his favorite dessert while growing up in his Italian family.

"I think these ladies are ready for some dessert, Mom," he boomed to Ellen, stepping aside to give the girls access to their mother. Ellen reached up to the cabinet to get five bowls down and I saw both girls' eyes flash to her obviously freely wobbling tits. Their eyebrows did the "Groucho Jump," but nothing was said. Amy handed Ellen the container of ice cream from the freezer and Ellen began scooping it out into the first of the five bowls.

"Oh, none for me, Ellen," Tony said, "I need to be going."

He interrupted her serving to take her hand, kissed it with exaggerated suavity and thanked her profusely for the meal which, he swore, was as good as anything his Italian Mama ever made. Her then performed the same gallantry with each of the girls, Brittany practically creaming in her shorts as he kissed her hand, and Amy coolly accepting the homage with a curt, "Nice meeting you, Mr. Conte."

He turned towards me and, grabbing his suit coat off the back of the chair he'd been in he headed for the door, saying to me as he went by, "Mind coming outside with me, Frank, I had another thought about that deal we were working on."

"Sure," I retorted and followed him outside wondering what this was all about.

We walked out to his car, where he turned around and said, "Beautiful family, Frank, thanks for the invitation and the dinner. I'm sure Art and I would love to see you and Ellen again at his house, I can promise you that you would both find it exciting."

"I'll have to talk to Ellen about that first," I answered.

"Yes, I understand that, he said, "Just so you understand where we're at in our relationship though, Frank, how about a final kiss to wish me "goodbye?" I stared at him for a beat, not really grasping what he was getting at. At that moment he stepped towards me, inside my personal space by a bit and deftly lowered his zipper and pulled his impressive cock out to its full length, at least it's non-erect length. My cock responded immediately, becoming hard as a rock. "Kiss it, Frank," he purred, "That's where we're at. When you and Ellen do come to us, if you do, you will both be sucking cock and getting fucked. Just so you understand that."

I stared at him for a second and then down at his cock, which had already been in my mouth twice that evening. There was a short but very intense internal debate inside my psyche at which point the little voice in the back of my head reminded me that:

  1. You've already sucked his dick twice tonight and
  2. Actually, it was pretty enjoyable and
  3. Your cock is hard enough to be used by a diamond cutter and
  4. Why the hell not?

I looked briefly back at the windows to ensure nobody was looking out and dropped to my knees. I fully intended to do what he'd asked for, quickly kiss the tip of his dick. As soon as my lips encountered the smooth surface of his glans, however, I found myself taking the whole head of his cock in my mouth and sucking it while slavering my tongue over it, still tasting the residue of the cum and cunt juice that I had cleaned off it before. I don't know how long I sucked his cock.

Time seemed to stand still but, eventually he said, "That's enough." and gently pushed me away. He put his cock away and I stood up, wiping saliva off my chin. Glancing at my tented pants he smirked, slightly, "Looking forward to seeing you guys again," he said and stepping into his car he closed the door, backed into the street, and drove off, giving the horn a little "beep", like you'd do if you were driving away from your family after having dinner with them. I stood there for a minute, reliving the whole evening, and wondering how we got on this track and then turned and walked into the house.