A Devoted Wife

Story Info
A Devoted Wife Falls For Her Husband's Friend.
2.3k words
3.82
46.5k
47
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

I love my husband. I really do. He is my soulmate, my love, but I confess I am attracted to another man. I know it would hurt him to know, but I am so conflicted because I yearn for this other man to hold me, to kiss me, and to fuck me. I have never used that word before, but I am obsessed, and I am so aroused when I am close to him that I can hardly breathe. I masturbate now every night to visions of him inside of me. I dream of taking his penis in my hand and guiding it to my mouth, to suck and kiss and lick. I have never been with a man besides my husband, but if I don't fuck this man soon I may go crazy.

I cannot think of anything these days but sex with this man. His name is Julian and he is beautiful. We were camping with him last year and the three of us skinny dipped together at the lake in the Desolation Wilderness and--when I saw him nude--I almost swooned. His penis was beautiful. He is tall, muscled, and with wide, broad shoulders. I know it is simply a silly crush, but it is a sexual infatuation that I cannot resist. I had never been nude in front of anyone before, not even my husband except under the covers, but when we were nude with Julian I wanted him to see me naked, wanted him to want me, wanted him to see my husband's wife naked and available/

In our house when I was growing up sex was never talked about. It was a naughty subject we didn't bring up. I was a Virgin when I was married and I was taught sex was dirty and only done by women because it was our wifely obligation. We allow ourselves to be 'available' to our husbands because as women we are required to be the mother of their children. We were taught that for men to see us naked was a sin, unless it was our husbands for sex to reproduce and have his children. We were also taught that sex should not be pleasurable. But I began to like it and I felt shameful and guilty. I married my husband because he proposed to me, but I fell in love with him because he is a good man who cares for me and he is respected and well liked by our friends.

When my husband met Julian, he brought him to the house and I was dazed at the sight of him. My knees got weak and my vagina actually throbbed when he was around. I know the feeling is wrong and I should be a faithful and obedient wife, and not have desires for another man, but thoughts of Julian being inside of me haunt my nights. I want to be a good wife, but I am tormented by desires for Julian.

When I masturbate I picture him above me, or as I read in a magazine I shouldn't have read, above me as I ride him "cowgirl" and come around his penis, holding him tight with my vagina muscles. I found that magazine at a garage sale. It was a woman's magazine with articles about sex, and it described what it called 'cowgirl with the woman on top. I should probably call it a cock, not a penis, although I have never said that word out loud.

Okay, I want his cock inside me, pushing into me like a jackhammer, coming in me and letting his sperm look for my eggs. There, I said it. I have never had my husband come inside of me, he usually wears a condom but normally pulls out anyway. I didn't like sex very much when we were first married, but I got so I did. I really do like it now. In fact I want it everyday, but we don't do it as much as I would like.

Now I don't know what I will do if I don't find a way to get Julian to fuck me. Everyday I think about it, and it has gotten so I find myself masturbating at least once a day, sometimes twice. Today my husband came in and told me he was being sent to Chicago for two weeks.

"Don't worry, though. Julian will be here while I am gone," he said, sending my heart into overdrive, pounding like a hammer. "If you need anything he will get it for you," he said. If only you knew, I thought.

Now I had to find a way to let Julian know what I wanted. I thought all night how I could let him know, and I wondered, if given the chance, would he fuck his good friend's wife. I had to let him know it would be all right for him to do it for me, because I wanted it so much that he would be doing a favor for his good friend's wife.

Julian came the next morning and set up in the guest room. My husband told him, as we stood at the side door before he left, to do whatever I wanted him to. I hope he heard that, I thought to myself.

Julian listen and nodded that he would see to it I got whatever I needed. After my husband left, I invited Julian into the backyard for some lemonade. He thanked me and followed me to the back. I knew I had to go slow, and not be in too big of a hurry. I wanted him really bad, but I had to be careful not to ruin things by getting too impatient. I was, after all, a married lady. Somehow I had to get Julian to believe he was doing what I wanted. He had to know it was the right thing to do, and that he was doing what I wanted.

Whatever she needs, I remembered him saying. I wondered if he could possibly know what I wanted was to have his penis, er, I mean his cock in me. That night I dreamed of Julian coming into the bedroom and taking off his clothes and crawling into bed with me and asking me if I wanted to be on top or bottom. I imagined me saying, "I want to go cowgirl." I hoped he knew what cowgirl meant, but of course he knew what it meant. He is surely not a Virgin as I was at his age.

The next morning he came into the kitchen as I was cooking breakfast. I asked if he was hungry and was glad to hear him say he was. For some reason I thought a woman who was going to fuck a man should feed him well. After breakfast I asked if he wanted to take a swim.

It was Saturday and there was nothing scheduled for our business, so swimming was fine. I wanted to tell him how much I enjoyed skinny dipping the summer before. I decided the best way to say that was to just get naked when we went swimming. I came out of the house wearing a short robe and I took it off and tossed it to the side as he came outside.

Julian didn't want to insult me by wearing a suit so he slipped it off and dived in. We sunned for a while, then we began to chat and we talked about the weather, the latest news, and about our trip the summer before. I made sure he saw a lot of me, strolling around the pool nude to skim the surface with the skimmer pole and we chatted as I did. He offered to do it but I said it relaxed me and I liked being in the sun. What I really wanted was for him to see me naked as much as possible.

We went inside that afternoon but I kept my clothes off in the house and Julian showed respect for my feelings by keeping his clothes off as well to show me he did not judge me by getting dressed inside. I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said no, that he'd had one but they had broken up recently.

I said it must be hard to be single after being with someone for awhile, but he smiled and said it "was okay."

I decided to be direct, so I told him I was a virgin when I got married. It surprised him, I could tell, but he recovered well and said he wasn't all that experienced himself.

"You do like sex, right?" I said, being more direct than I had ever been with anyone before, and I apologized for being so audacious. He looked at me as if he was surprised I would use such a word. "I mean forward," I said. He said he thought I was being just fine, and I must have blushed because he said he didn't mind talking about sex.

"I do like sex, yes," he said. "I like it very much."

"I do too," I said, almost a little too eagerly. "When I was young I was taught it was bad, but I don't think so anymore." He said he was glad I liked it now. "I really like oral," I said, hoping I wasn't going too far. He looked surprised that I would talk about oral sex with a man so openly, but he smiled and nodded.

"Yes, a lot of people don't appreciate good oral sex," he said. "It is a skill," he said. "To pleasure a woman with your lips and tongue is a real art. Too many people just take it for granted." I could tell he liked the freedom to be open and talk about sex frankly and like an adult. "Too many people are afraid of sex, afraid to even talk about it."

I told him I was so glad he felt that way. I said people should be honest about sex. "If people are attracted to someone they should feel okay to tell them," I said. He smiled and said he agreed. "People should just be truthful and let those they are attracted to know," I said. He again agreed. "Like a wife who is attracted to another man," I said. "Like us," I said. "For example, I am very attracted to you, Julian." He looked very surprised, but then he thanked me for being honest.

"I am, since we are being honest, very attracted to a married woman who is very beautiful and it is difficult for me to control myself around her."

"Tell her," I said.

"I just did," he said smiling.

"I would like you not to control yourself so much," I said.

"Your husband said to give you anything you wanted," he said.

"I heard him," I said. "He did say that, didn't he. Well, can I show you our bedroom?" I asked, being really bold. He stood up and came over to me. He kissed me and asked if I would like him to show me what he knew about giving good oral sex. "I would love that," I said.

Since we were already nude, there wasn't much to do to get ready. I took him to the bedroom and he said what a nice bedroom set we had. I asked him if he wanted to try it out and I sat down and I bounced on the edge of the bed. He sat next to me and took me into his arms and we kissed. He helped me stretch out and he opened my legs and put his head between my thighs. Julian put a hand on each thigh and opened me up, putting his tongue on my clitoris and wagging his head back and forth slowly. It wasn't very long before I felt an orgasm coming on and held him away to slow it down.

I had never had anyone at my pussy except my husband and I simply loved Julian's tongue on my clitoris. He was, as he had said, an expert when it came to oral sex. He ate me until I came with a shout and I put my hand on his head to hold him away from my very sensitive pussy.

After he ate me to two orgasms, Julian entered me and fucked me wonderfully until I came again. "You are not only good at eating pussy," I said, using a word I had never used or said to another person. "You are also wonderful at fucking married ladies in their beds," I said, kissing him and tasting my own pussy flavor on his lips.

When my husband got home he asked how Julian and I got along. I said, "Of course we got along. Did you expect us not to get along?" He just smiled, then he said he expected Julian to teach me a few new things. Then he kissed me and asked if I fucked Julian while he was gone. It was such a direct question that it floored me for a minute.

I was stunned. "I knew you were sweet on Julian," he said, "it was as clear as horns on a snake, so I asked him to treat you really well when I was gone. I told him to do anything you would let him do," he said with a big grin. "So, he eat your pussy while I was away?" he asked. I leaned into him and put my arms around his neck. I kissed him in a very long and passionate French kiss.

"So, you set me up?" I asked with a smirk.

"I gave a horny young guy the chance to fuck my very horny and beautiful wife," he said with a wide grin. "Learn anything useful?" he asked.

"I'll show you" I said. "Follow me into the bedroom. I will show you everything new that I learned."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers