The Good Wife

Story Info
Kelly's marriage takes a turn when Joe moves in nextdoor.
4.9k words
3.75
78.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inaux
Inaux
57 Followers

The first four years of our marriage were the best that I could have hoped for. In that time my husband got promoted twice, we had 2 beautiful children, and we moved into our dream home. I had always thought of myself as a pretty good wife; I took care of our children, cleaned, cooked, and did my wife duties. Although my husband had a decent sex drive, his idea of sex was quite dull. The most exciting thing that we had done was switch positions more than two times. I did not mind though, I loved him dearly and loved the fact that he was a good father and husband. Everything was great.. or so I thought. As the years dragged on the only thing that was declining was our sex life. Besides that, he was perfect in every other way, but I couldn't help but want more in the sex department. My husband had an average-sized penis, body, and personality. I had grown to accept these things about him and they didn't bother me, they were just things I noticed; that is until our neighbors moved in, Joe and Jessica.

As a stay-at-home mom, I have nothing but time on my hands, and I have used that time to perfect cooking and baking. I also took up yoga, karate, and the guitar. When I heard the news I was delighted, we got along well enough with the other couples in the neighborhood but we had never really hit it off. I was determined to become good friends with Jessica and hopeful that my husband got along well enough with Joe to ensure we could all get along. I baked a dozen blueberry cupcakes for our new neighbors about a week into their arrival, I wanted to give them some time to settle in before introducing myself. Now, my husband and I are well off, to say the least, and we live in a pretty nice neighborhood so imagine my surprise when a woman who looked no older than 20 opened the door.

"Hey.. Jessica, right?"

"Yes! Hi, you're..."

"Kelly," I smiled.

"Hi, I thought I'd bring you two some welcoming cupcakes."

I couldn't believe that such a young woman could afford to live here, as hard as I tried not to, I could not help but think she was a gold digger and just waited to see the man she reeled in with her charm. Well, if seeing her was a surprise, it was an even bigger one when I saw Joe.

"Well, aren't you just the sweetest neighbor. You're actually the first to come over, we were beginning to think there were no friendlies here. Joe! Honey! Come down and meet Kelly, she brought cupcakes!" She screamed out.

When I laid my eyes on him, I was stunned. He was maybe 25 if that. He had long combed back hair, blue-green eyes, a sharp jaw, scruff, about 6'0 at least, and he had a light tan. I couldn't believe both of these.. kids, had been able to afford this house in this neighborhood. "Maybe they won the lottery?" I thought to myself.

"Wow. These. These are amazing. Thank you so much, Kelly. Come on in, we're just figuring out where to put this old thing."

When I peaked in, I saw a huge grandfather clock that was in the middle of the living room. I still couldn't believe it. Mid-twenties, grandfather clocks, amazing house, great neighborhood, and MID-TWENTIES. It took my husband his complete twenties, and halfway into his thirties to secure his job and another decade to be moved up into the position he was in now, and this couple has all that we do in half the time.

"Oh no, thank you but I need to pick up my kids soon; maybe another time?"

"Absolutely," They both said in sync.

We said our goodbyes and I headed back home with a mind full of questions. It turns out he had made an app that quickly blew up, it was one even I had used. A simple messaging app for photos to put it simply. They didn't share the details of how much it was sold for but seeing how it got them to where they are now, it must have been in the hundreds of thousands at least. Over the next two years, we got to know each other a lot more, and despite our age differences, we got along extremely well. Joe and my husband, Chris, had similar careers so they hit it off and Jessica and I were practically the same person, personality-wise. Jessica had a slim body, ample breasts, a petite body, and blonde hair. I on the other hand was voluptuous. At 5'2 my 33C breasts complimented my big round ass and fair waist, and they paired well with my brown hair, hazel eyes, and cream skin. I had hated my ass for most of my twenties, it was a time when everyone wanted a slim girl and I was anything but that; now though, my body was what most men wanted and even at forty-two I still turned many heads wherever I went.

It wasn't long before Joe and Jessica had a baby together, it was less than a year after they moved in. That's when the stress started to get to both of them. Many times, either Joe or Jessica would come over for cookouts or get-togethers on their own with their son Michael. It was always an excuse, either the other was tired because of work, catching up on a project, or feeling ill; my husband and I knew better than to pry. It was around this time that I had caught Joe checking me out from time to time. Of course, I had caught him on occasion in the past, but that was normal for me, and I thought nothing of it. Now though, it was happening more and more often. They would regularly bring Michael to play with our son Jacob; they were both about the same age, close enough to be able to enjoy playing together. It was during these times that Joe would be watching me when he thought I wasn't watching. Whether that was when I had just finished yoga and was walking around in my yoga's or when we all went for a swim in the backyard; even when I was in my pajamas or slacks. Strangely enough, I didn't mind, I did at first, and even wanted to tell my husband about it but if I did things would surely change; I decided to keep that to myself and over the next year Joe kept at it, and I kept playing the clueless part, acting as if I didn't notice. It excited me, more than anything had in a long time. Many times after our pool get-togethers I would jump on my husband, he would have no clue why I was so heated up and ready; the poor man thought it was all for him. Little did he know it was because the young man next door was eyeing me up all night when his wife and my husband weren't looking.

While I rode Chris, I would be thinking of how Joe played it all so well. Earlier that day Michael and Jacob had been playing and one of them screamed out. He subtly let Jessica know that he wanted her to go check up on them and while my husband was busy looking for something on his computer that he was going to show Joe; he took the opportunity to look me up head to toe. I had my sunglasses on and had been sunbathing for quite a while without moving or saying anything so I'm sure he thought I had my eyes closed or was taking a quick nap. Chris was so clueless; he had no idea what Joe was doing and didn't even catch on that Joe didn't care about whatever it was he was showing him.

"Mhmm. Ohh nice. Perfect. Me too. Yeah, I agree." Were all things that Joe would say while he watched me. My favorite part that night was when we said goodnight to each other. As always we hugged goodbye and thanked each other for the fun evening. I was still in my bikini, it was nothing crazy, just a simple two-piece but I loved the attention I was getting from Joe. When we said goodbye and he hugged me I felt his hand tug on my waist and bring me in. I couldn't feel him so he must not have been hard but what if I had done some teasing.. what if I had done enough to make him hard? Would I have felt it? Would he have pressed it up against me? These thoughts were flooding my mind as I rode and moaned away on my husband's cock.

The next couple of months Joe seemed to be getting bolder, maybe that had to do with the fact that I had not said anything to his very subtle advances. Why would I though, he was only being friendly; it's what I would tell myself to make it all 'okay'. Every chance he got he would check me out or find an excuse to put his arms around me. Many times he needed to get past me and despite there being enough room he would get behind me and slide by; he was always the gentlemen and excused himself but it got to a point where we both knew what he was doing and we both said nothing and acted as if everything was normal. I would catch him looking and sometimes we would lock eyes before I would shyly look away. One night when Jessica and Chris were in the living room with the kids watching some PG movie; Sarah and Daniel were a bit older and preferred to stay in their rooms a lot of time so it was just my youngest, Jacob, and their son Michael. Joe came into the kitchen to see what I was up to.

"You know, I really can't stand watching that movie again. Jes and Michael have watched it at least five times."

"Only five? It was Sarah's favorite movie, which made it Daniel's favorite, and now it's Jacob's! I can write the script out by now!" I half-joked with him.

"Oh, you poor thing.. come here. Let me cleanse that beautiful head of yours," Joe said before walking over to me. He grabbed my head and gave it a little playful shake.

"Joe.. oh my goodness. I can't believe how better I feel!" I playfully told him.

What he did next was something I wasn't expecting.. yet. I knew if we kept at this game something was bound to happen, but I never thought it would be with my husband and his wife sitting a couple of feet away from us.

"It's my pleasure Kelly," he said while he slid his hand down my waist and rested it on my ass. "I'm glad to help," he whispered in my ear after leaning in.

"Hmmnnnhn yea...." I barely managed to say.

After that he went back over and acted as if nothing had happened between us; like he hadn't just groped a married woman with three kids while her husband sat a couple of feet away with his wife. The rest of the night went as normal as it could, and when we said our goodbyes that night he groped me again. He was so smart about it; not only did he make sure to hug me in sync when his Jessica hugged Chris, he did where it would be impossible for them to see where his hand was.

"Goodnight Kelly, thanks for the good time."

Like most nights after our little games, I jumped Chris the second I got the chance. I didn't wait for him to settle in bed, once we were in the room I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him while I guided his hands to my ass. I wanted him to grope me just as Joe had earlier that night.

"Baby. Baby what has gotten into you?"

"Shhh. Shut up and take my clothes off!" I desperately needed him to take me that night. I didn't want to have sex, I wanted to be fucked.

Chris tried his best; he always did when I got in these moods. I wanted him to be rough with me and even told him what I wanted but he just didn't have it in him. He took my clothes off in his version of rough and then placed me on my knees so he could fuck me from behind. For some reason rough sex to him was always doggy, and could he fuck me hard that might have worked but he always kept the same tempo, and tonight he couldn't hold out. He came in less than five minutes and left me wanting more. He tried to eat me out and make me cum but I pushed him away and told him that it was fine. I fell asleep thinking about how Joe would probably have no problem ripping my clothes off. He would have peeled my yogas off and pushed my thong to the side and fuck me how I wanted to.

This went on for quite some time; it started as simple looks and now Joe was full-on groping my ass when he had the chance. One night Chris and I had taken our kids over to his parents and we had a date night. It went well enough, he went suited up and looked as handsome as ever and I wore a dark blue dress with strappy black heels. Before leaving I saw that Joe had been mowing his lawn and was in a white tank top that was visibly dirty and wet with sweat. He was no bodybuilder but there was definition in his arms and torso. We all waved at each other before heading off. That little while that I saw him was all I could think of on our date. I let my husband lead the conversations and pretended to listen to all he had to say about work and his coworkers and upcoming projects; all while I had only one thing on my mind, Joe.

I thought of where he was standing when we saw each other and there was no way he couldn't have seen my whole body. I wondered if he had watched me step into the car. If he had his eyes glued to my ass that he loved to grope or if he wished that it was him I was going out with.

"Is that a no... honey??" Chris asked.

"I know it's a while but there's another promotion if I close the deal and then we could send Sarah to that school you've wanted to. Please just consider it. Tops one month and I'll be back, I promise"

"I'm sorry baby. I.. it will be hard but I think it's a good idea. Just one month though, okay?" I replied half knowing what I was talking about.

He had mentioned another business trip coming up and something about a promotion so I was able to put it together. He had me at being away for a month, maybe it's what I needed. Some time away from him to realize how much I would miss him and then maybe I wouldn't rely on my Joe situation to keep me excited about anything. As we were finishing up our dinner and exiting the restaurant I got a call from Jessica.

"Heyyy Kell. So Joe and I thought it would be a good idea to have a nice relaxed evening together, maybe by the pool? I asked my mom to watch Michael so no kids! What do you think?"

I glanced over at my husband and he gave me an approving shrug, "Should be fun," he said.

"Sure! That's perfect. We're actually heading back so we'll be there in about.. thirty."

"Perfect! We'll take the drinks. See you there!" Jessica said before hanging up.

That night I noticed Joe had been pouring away shots for Jessica. My husband had called it quits after three and had been sipping on his beer for about an hour, he was never much of a drinker so his tolerance wasn't too high. Before long Jessica was a drunken mess talking about all her bitch friends in her hometown. Chris was nodding along as was Joe and I was simply sipping on the fruity drink Chris had given me, I was never much of a drinker and refused to take shots or drink beer. The only things I could drink were those drinks that were doused with sugar to cover that strong alcohol taste.

Around 1 am my Chris decided to call it a day. He apologized but said that he didn't want to pass out on the couch and snore away as we all hung out. He didn't even make it to our bedroom upstairs, he decided to sleep in Jacob's room downstairs. It was just Joe and me, Jessica had long since knocked out on the recliner. Her head was thrown back and she was lightly snoring. I wasn't surprised by it, it wasn't the first time she had drank way too much and passed out, the only difference this time was that she was wearing a cute little skirt with a crop top. There was no doubt she was out for the night, she wasn't the type to spread her legs and let people get a look at her panties, yet there she was.

"How about a refill Kelly?"

"Um.. sure. I guess I could use a top off." He headed to the kitchen and quickly called me over to help him find the mix for my drink. I knew that wasn't why. He couldn't miss it, it was bright red and on the counter with all drinks, but I went anyway. I pointed out which one it was and he topped off my drink.

"Thanks Joe, you're too kind."

"Anytime Kells, I don't mind at all," he said before wrapping an arm around me and sliding it down my dress.

"You don't either, right?"

"I-I don't.. it's jus-"

"No. No. You don't mind at all." He said as I felt his hand pulling up my dress. It didn't take him long to pull the fabric up high enough so that he could grab my bare ass.

"Ohh..my... This feels much better than your yogas."

I couldn't get any words to come out. I wanted to tell him to stop but I couldn't bring myself to. I wanted to push him off and tell him to go home like a good wife should in that situation but I couldn't. Instead, I stayed quiet and let him have his way with my ass. He soon used both of his hands and he kneaded both of my cheeks desperately. I felt him spread, caress, and squeeze them. At one point he lifted me up off my feet and massaged his hands into me. It had been years since I felt a man take what he wanted and be so rough with me. He didn't ask me if it was okay or continuously ask 'is that okay'. No, he just did what he wanted to.

"Kelly fuck. You have such an amazing ass. I've missed having a big ass to play with."

I then felt him slide his thumb under my thong and pull it lower.

"Joe.. no.. please..." I begged him.

"It's okay. Really, we're not doing anything crazy right? It's just a little bit of touching."

Why was it so hard to say no. Although what I had been letting him do was not what a good wife, besides that I was never bad; I never dreamed of going through with something like this or even thought it would be something I did. I thought I was doing light-hearted teasing but that turned into groping, and I thought that wasn't so bad because he was a good friend and if anything they were just really friendly gestures. I couldn't get around this though, he was full-on groping my ass under my dress.. and I was loving every moment of it. Even as I felt him violate me and both of our marriages I could feel my pussy ache and want more. I concluded that I wasn't the one pushing for this, I wasn't the one touching him, I wasn't the one committing adultery.

"See, not so bad right?" Joe said to me as he reached down my ass. His fingers brushed past my asshole and reached the underside of my pussy.

They rested there a bit while his other hand continued on my ass. I thought maybe that he was having second thoughts, but he wasn't, he was waiting for my reaction. Had I been more reluctant about it maybe he would have stopped, maybe it wouldn't have happened, but I wasn't. I had my face buried in his chest and was holding back moans.

"Hohhhh. My. God. You're soaked.." He shuddered as he pressed his fingers deeper into me.

This was it; this was the breaking point that he probably had been seeking out. He slowly got into a rhythm of inserting and rotating them; it drove me crazy.

"Haah...Aaah... Joe... St-" I couldn't bring myself to say it. I got a knot in my throat and just could not get the word stop out.

Joe eventually made me cum and I convulsed in his arms as I rode out my orgasm. When I came down from my high I felt him start kissing my neck and he slowly worked his way up to my lips. This somehow felt worse than what I had just done. A random sexual encounter that only involved a hand and my genitals was bad but to share such an intimate act with someone that isn't my husband was somehow worse to me, despite that, I didn't flinch at it; I embraced his kiss and even wrapped my hands around his neck to keep it going longer. As we kissed I felt one of his hands slide up my back and tangle itself in my hair while his other hand brushed up against my butthole and come up to my face. He pulled back from his kiss and brushed those fingers on my lips. Knowing that they had just been in my pussy, just made me cum, and that they had all my cum coated on them, thrilled me.

Chris had never been one to do stuff like that and I had never wanted to do it so there wasn't an opportunity to do so, but at this moment knowing Joe wanted me to clean them and knowing that he didn't ask me to but instead just did it, made me long for him that much more. I didn't hesitate and after he brushed them against my lips I opened them on my own and took them into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around both of his fingers while sucking them as well. I would have kept doing this for as long as he wanted but he had other plans. The hand that was tangled in my hair twisted my head a bit and brought me into his chest. He slipped his fingers out of my mouth and placed that hand on my shoulders; with both hands, he pushed me down and again, I knew where this was going.

Inaux
Inaux
57 Followers
12