A Different Asian Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
I meet an air stewardess and her ladyboy friend.
2k words
4.58
16.2k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this goes back many years when aircrew used to have a layover -- now it's a lot shorter.

I was travelling to Shanghai from the UK when I spotted this very nice member of cabin crew, tall, long hair, albeit tucked away at the time, and looked super fit. She was Chinese and I offered a few words in Mandarin, which I had picked up from an ex, although her English was pretty good.

Just general catering stuff, tea/coffee meat / fish, but I noticed she hung around my seat a lot. She was from a northern city which explained to me her height and curves as people there are of Russian heritage and are bigger generally which is useful as temperatures can plummet to the minus 20's or even 30's in the early part of the year. I had a couple of meetings before I travelled to Hong Kong where I lived at the time. In the 2 and half hours we nodded, smiled and that was about it.

I departed, went through the immigration, and my last glimpse (I thought) was of her sashaying through the airport with her colleagues all similarity attired.

I got a taxi to The Hilton, where I had not previously stayed, and headed to the roof top bar to grab a snack and a beer.

It wasn't crowded, and I noticed a small group of friends in front of me. I watched for a short while and focused on catching up on emails etc. on my blackberry, when I noticed someone hovering in front of me.

I looked up, and was pleased to see Emerald -- the air stewardess I had been chatting to earlier. She said

'Hi -- are you stalking or following me?'

Shocked -- I stuttered something, and then noticed her face and that of her friend who was hiding behind her had convulsed into deep smiles and behind the hand giggles.

It turned out her friend was visiting Shanghai and was based in Hong Kong. We discussed HK for a while realizing that in fact we both lived in a similar part of The Island, not far each other as I owned a villa in Stanley down the road, and she was close to Aberdeen Harbour.

We chatted and we were all tired- so I retired to my suite and made loose arrangement to meet the next evening.

Emerald's friend from Hong Kong was called Michy -- so we all took the lift together and alighted at the same floor. Michy was an investment banker and her company paid for a large suite. I did wonder why Emerald wasn't in her crew ' shared' room but as it wasn't my concern I didn't care much.

Emerald had her long hair down, almost reaching her navel, and seemed curvier in a loose cotton sweater and a long gipsy style skirt. Michy was in a short leather mini skirt, and I caught a glimpse of stockings as I followed her up the corridor, they were arm in arm and stopped at the room next to mine.

We said our goodnights and I went to my room to catch up on my writing and just relaxing with a mug of jasmine tea.

After an hour, I took a leisurely bath, and went to bed. The suites actually were adjoining, the connecting door, firmly locked was next to my bed. I read some more and turned my light out.

I could hear some talking, quietly, then a gasp, and as I eavesdropped, the unmistakable sounds of sex. I assumed that Emerald had left and Michy was there with some hunk of America muscle as she was clearly educated well and gorgeous in a petite Asian way.

As I was dozing off I realized that there were two female voices there! Just my luck, Emerald and Michy were clearly lesbians- Ah well- good luck to them. I would find some company the next night at one of the countless KTV bars in the vicinity of my hotel- there was also an Irish pub over the road, where I could be certain of some good possibilities.

The unmistakable sound of orgasm came through the walls, and as I drifted off, there was a knock on the door in between the suites.

'James..... James -- are you awake?'

I always sleep naked- so I walked to the door, and replied in the affirmative. I heard the key their side turn in the lock, and on autopilot my hand turned the key my side also.

Michy was there in just a pair of black lacy panties, and stockings, her small brown tipped breasts were on show and her nipples were rock hard.

I asked

'What's wrong Michy' as she looked worried.

She said Emerald wanted to talk to me, so I was willingly dragged in and was rather self conscious as I was stark bollock naked, (I am very well hung), and the room smelled of sex.

She said Emerald is in the lounge -- I should go straight in- I should explain that I am a doctor, so I assumed something was wrong.

This was bizarre, there I was in a mirror suite to mine with a half naked stocking clad Asian girl and was let to the lounge area.

Emmie was there on a couch, in a white oversized toweling robe, and it sounded like she was crying. She actually was laughing and covering her eyes as despite the chilly air conditioning I was semi hard! Now, fully aroused I am nearly 9 inches, and blessed with a huge girth also.

So Emmie said Hi and threw her robe open, and at the same time two small hands reached around me and stroked my hips.

She was unusually heavy chested for a Chinese girl, I would guess DD at least. I looked down, she was also wearing stockings, this time paired with a white suspender belt and see through white panties.

As I wondered what to say, I felt two small hands close around my cock, and Emmie stood up.

'Turn round James'

I turned and Michy was there naked now, legs crossed with her tiny hands over her groin.

She reached out to cup my balls and as she did so, where I expected a neat tight pussy out sprung a cock, completely devoid of hair, and it was aroused and staring at me.

'Turn round again James'

I turned round and there was Emmie, a beautifully trimmed pussy, glistening and dripping with natural lubrication and I could also see evidence of Michy's cum there. This was such a sexy sight.

The next few seconds were a blur as we stumbled into the bed, which was unmade up and still warm, and Michy kissed me on the lips- tentatively- as she clearly had a cock and not a pussy. What she didn't realise is that I am very attracted to ladyboys as well as genetic girls so she had nothing to worry about.

I felt a pair of lips on my cock, and looked down to see Emmie sucking away determined to get me to full mast. I could see my cock midway down her throat and she was struggling to contain me and this felt so amazing I was worried about cumming there and then- It had been a while since I was intimate, my ex wife who was nearly 60 had given up on sex years before, so I was about to cum- when suddenly she stopped sucking. This girl could really suck cock.

She looked at me, her lipstick smeared on her face, stood up and kissed me deeply.

This was all in front of Michy who stood aghast at the size of my cock as it vanished down the throat of Emerald.

Michy led us to the bathroom where the standard swimming pool size Jacuzzi was filled to the brim with scented water. I sat on the top shelf, and Emmie sat down on top of me, my massive cock sliding straight into her well lubricated pussy. She kissed me, her arms went around my neck, and moved up and down.

Michy entered the water, her smaller cock at full mast, and she presented it to Emmie to suck, who looked at me sucked it before invited me to share this Asian hairless cock. We kissed and sucked while my cock was buried in the wettest and surprisingly tightest pussy I had enjoyed for many years!

Emmie withdrew, sat in the edge of the bath, and spread her legs while Michy buried her face between her thighs. Her arse was facing upwards invitingly, so I knelt behind her burying my tongue inside her tight arse.

I decided this was way too tempting, and as I lowered myself I lined up my cock between her arse cheeks. I think all this was pre-planned, as in her left hand, Emmie passed me a bottle of lube which I liberally applied to my cock and Michy's arse as I thrust straight up to the hilt inside her tight waxed arse. Michy gasped, simultaneously Emmie pulled Michy's face tighter and reached a screaming climax over Michy's sweet face.

As I pounded her deeper and deeper, she jerked, and spurted her orgasm into the water, the stringy white cum floating to the surface. She held up a hand and asked me to stoop for a minute.

She was out of breath, as was Emerald who joined us in the water, sliding in her lips finding mine. Michy went to the shower to wash her body, her make up being removed by the hot jets. She used the shower head so sooth her sore arse.

Emerald and I showered after more kissing and chatting. In the shower the kissing continued and really not a lot had been said as we drifted from a casual chat into intimacy of the most intimate manner!

Whilst I hadn't cum yet, I really wanted to take things slowly, so we dried off, and went back to bed where Michy was lying face up, her hard little cock sticking up. She opened her eyes and smiled. Emerald lay back, her amazing pussy opening up, and she invited me to kiss her between her legs. I knelt in front of her, licking and sucking, as she gasped and pulled and squeezed her huge brown nipples. I felt the bed move as Michy knelt behind me licking my ass, which was wonderful. I felt something cold as she slipped a lubed finger inside me. This was followed by her hard hairless cock, which entered me smoothly and started to fuck me. Emerald quietly climaxed biting her tongue and she wriggled out from under me and knelt in front of me presenting me her arse and cunt to admire, lick and touch.

I started to rim her, getting her arse very wet, whilst I fingered her cunt keeping her on the edge of another orgasm. As she climaxed, her arse squeezed my fingers and she collapsed in bed again. Meanwhile Michy was building up to her orgasm, cumming deep inside me before withdrawing, kicking her cum and then kissing Emmie hard.

This was too much for me so I laid back and observed my two new best friends and softened slightly as I was on the verge of cumming without even stroking my huge white cock.

The two girls caught their breath, and as lay still, they both sucked me to what was a very quick yet very powerful climax. Michy had two fingers inside me and sucked my balls as Emmie sucked me as I climaxed into her mouth.

We lay there panting, hot and sticky despite the cool air from the air conditioning unit above us, and we slowly went to shower off, towel dry, Emmie removed the rest of her makeup, and I slept between them, arms around both, with their long hair draped over my chest until dawn broke over the murky Shanghai skyline.

The next day was Saturday..........more to follow in part 2.