A Different Asian Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2, more revelations
1.5k words
4.52
7.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As dawn broke over the murky skyline, I looked to my left and saw two sleeping beauties. At some point in the night, I got up and washed and cleaned my teeth, and when I got back into bed I noticed Michy and Emerald were entwined and were sleeping hugging each other. I didn't want to get involved in their sweet embrace, as clearly they were long-term friends and lovers. There was no sign of stirring, I got up and went through the connecting doorways back into my own room to leave them sleeping.

At that point I was trying to process what happened the previous evening, and I didn't want to outstay my welcome. I dozed off having checked my emails on my Blackberry and slept for another two hours.

I awoke to the unmistakable sounds of sex, amplified by the fact that the interconnecting door was ajar still.

I listened, it seemed that Michy may have been fucking Emerald and that they both appeared to climax at the same time.

Actually as it turned out I was right, as shortly after Emerald called me in, and still naked I walked in and discovered hot white cum oozing out of Emerald's glistening pussy, with Michy struggling to get her breath back after a momentous climax.

We exchanged greetings, and obviously I was hard as a rock when Emerald said to me...

"My pussy is so wet, why don't you fuck me again?"

I didn't need a second invitation, so I walked the short distance to the bed, only to find Michy springing up and burying her face into Emeralds pussy, licking all her cum up and then kissing Emmie full on the lips before laying down her head on her arm and watched me raise Emerald's long legs, spread them wide and plough straight in to her hot, wet cunt. I went in right to the hilt, she gasped and grabbed my head to hers and kissed me deeply and I could taste the salty cum from Michy as we tongue wrestled. I wasn't sure about that, but it seemed to turn Michy on, as when I glanced over, her eyes were closed, her hands were squeezing the life out of her beautiful brown nipples and she was hard again.

I didn't last as long as normal, as this scene was awesome, and as I felt Emerald was close, I put one finger inside her arse, which made her eyes open, as big smile emerge on her face and she roared to a thunderous climax, which pushed me over the edge, my jets of hot cum filling her glorious cunt, mixing with the remains of Michy's cum from earlier.

Emerald lay back sated, I shrunk inside her, and as I pulled out I could see that my cum was dribbling out of her, between her legs and on to the sheets.

Michy was staring at the amount of cum, and immediately went and lapped it all up again.

She was hard again, I didn't think I could get hard so quick, but Michy is in her mid 20's and the hardness of youth prevailed as she gained full mast. I wasn't sure where this was going, but she used her fingers to scoop out the last of the cum from Emeralds cunt, and licked them dry. She sat up against the pillow and Emerald turned her head, and in one gulp she took Michy's hard cock in her mouth and sucked it till she climaxed.

We lay together for another hour, chatting, touching and stroking each other before we decided to get ready for breakfast. I went towards the dividing door to shower but we all decided to shower together, then after we were clean, with lots of mutual soaking we retired to the huge Jacuzzi bath to ease any soreness.

Emerald got dressed first and went to the lobby where she had to report for a crew briefing and this left Michy and I alone.

As she left she said ...

"Have fun- but not too much fun- see you in 2 hours"

We dried off and sat in our robes, having decided to order breakfast in the suite. We returned to my suite, as the other bed was sticky and stained from our nocturnal and early morning adventures.

We chatted, she told me that she had always been a 'soft' boy and her strict Chinese parents had thrown her out when she was experimenting with make up and boys, but that her Auntie who lived in Suzhou, (a beautiful city quite close to Shanghai) and had taken her in and helped her develop into the woman she is today. She had met Emerald on a flight, same as I did and that Emerald, whilst generally straight, also had a thing for girls with boobs and a cock. She had been married to a very abusive man, physically and verbally but on divorcing, she started to experiment more and Michy and her were an item. Emmie had experimented with genetic females, but she did like the feel of a cock inside her so Michy was an ideal partner. They had a relationship whereby although it was exclusive, then occasionally allowed someone to join them.

Emmie liked cock, as did Michy, and Michy needed cock inside her and Emmie although they had experimented with toys, wasn't into the whole strap on dildo scene. Or so I thought..........

We ate, and started to get dressed, Michy did her make up wearing just a pair of black panties in front of the bathroom sink. I was just in looses boxers and socks. Not a great look but I would have got dressed but for the fact that seeing Michy lean forward in those lacy black panties got me rock hard again. I went into the bathroom, pulled them down and started to kiss her arse cheeks, she carried on regardless, only putting her eyeliner down when she had to grip the sink with both hands when my tongue entered her arsehole. I saw some lube inside her wash bag, so I lubed up my cock, and two fingers and began to stretch her hole, determined that this was going to be pleasurable for her also.

I entered slowly, building up my rhythm, never going in fully.

I had forgotten how tight it was and thought I would cum too soon, so I slowed down, and reached around stroking the underside of her balls, gently kneading them as the first sticky patch appeared in her panties. Suddenly she pushed back engulfing my huge cock to the hilt, as she did this she climaxed into her knickers, and shortly after I exploded 5 jets of cum deep into her bowels.

Weirdly I was still hard, as she clenched so tight at the point of climax. I kissed the back of her neck, and as we stood there relaxing, I withdrew but before I could see the creampie, she pulled her knickers up, sticky and full at the front and the back.

I wiped my cock with a washcloth, continued dressing, and shortly after, a vision of beauty, with small hard nippled breasts and perfect make up came out of the bathroom.

She sat down, flinching, and thanked me for treating her like the woman she was born to be.

" Normally people treat me badly, that's why I love Emmie but I know it's not for ever, she is so beautiful and maybe she wants more than I can give her. I want cock as well as I want Emmie, but for now it's fine as we can meet 3 times a month when Emmy's schedule works out for her to be in Shanghai.'

She sat up, I could clearly see that there was cum leaking out of her panties, which were lacy and sheer, so she used the bidet, cleaned herself up, and put on some more sensible panties and matching uplift bra, before donning a sweet yellow sundress and ordering breakfast.

"If you are wondering how I can afford this suite, I invested very early with some property in PuDong, the financial hub of Shanghai and now receive a nice income from western tenants, so my time is free to pursue my art appreciation as I have a small gallery in Hong Kong which I supply with work by up and coming Chinese artists. "

We ate quietly chatting about our lives then after an hour Emerald walked back to the suite and joined us.

The rest of the morning and early afternoon passed quickly, as we went to The TV tower in PuDong to take in the view, although it was an overcast day, and we ate a late lunch there before returning to the hotel before dinner. I went to focus on some work, and then took a taxi to my lawyer which was the primary reason for my visit. As I said goodbye through the interconnecting doors, I could see that they were in bed, Emmie was sucking Michy's cock and I thought I would leave the lovers to it.

I returned around 19.00 and I noticed the doors between the suites were closed. I could hear them chatting so I left them to their own devices, I had already told them I was being entertained for dinner, so I changed and left the room quietly hoping that I could continue our strange liaisons later.