A Different Asian Threesome Pt. 03

Story Info
Fond farewells, and the night of my life!
1.7k words
4.7
6.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During dinner with my contacts there, I was thinking about the previous couple of days.

With the door being closed as I left, I felt it was wrong to interrupt their curious little relationship and assumed that when I left Shanghai during the day tomorrow that would be it.

After dinner they clients were going to a karaoke bar, I feigned an excuse to return to the hotel. I wasn't in the mood to go and meet a greedy local girl with a hairy pussy, flat chest and halitosis and even if there was no action at my hotel with Emmie and Michy, I would simply rest and think back over the action of the last two days.

I managed to get a taxi despite the rain, and arrived back at my hotel. I took the lift to the room, and went in. The door was still closed, but I could see light underneath. As their relationship was private and actually quite sweet, I felt it wrong to interrupt.

I made some noise, turned on CCTV9 the English language 'news' station and went for a shower. I quietly un-locked my side of the communicating doors -- just in case.

I used the bathroom, showered and went back into the bedroom wearing nothing but a broad grin as I noticed on my bed, Michy and Emerald draped across it in matching lingerie. Green lacy bra, matched with panties and a suspender belt, and black stockings.

Sometimes words are meaningless, as they both stood up and walked towards me smiling. Emerald knelt down next to Michy and they took one ball in each of their mouths and started to lick and suck at my full balls, before they released them, stood up and kissed me full on the lips.

One at a time.

Tongues wrestling.

My hands on the cups of their bra's, both of which were front opening, so I released the catches, and Emeralds full dark nippled breasts came tumbling out, and Michy's small B cups

Kissing is so intimate- it gets me incredibly hard especially as I had two sexy ladies, topless and horny in my room!

I knelt down and sucked each of their nipples in turn. With my left hand I started to massage Emeralds pussy through her panties, feeling it soft, wet and wanting. With my other hand I could feel Michy getting hard. There were two hands on my cock also, stroking, squeezing and getting me extraordinarily aroused.

We broke apart, Emerald was panting as she was close to her climax. They indicated that I sit on the bed, which I did and they stood in front of me, shrugged their bras of their shoulders reached down, and in full synchronicity removed their panties. As Michy pulled hers down I could see that the front was a little sticky, and she had a little drop of pre-cum forming. As emerald pulled her panties down I could see they were sodden wet and her lips were slightly open. I shuffled back to the headboard, and Emerald knelt in front of me, as Michy knelt behind her and must have entered her as Emeralds eyes rolled back in her head as she gasped.

I stood up, as I wanted to see what was going on, Emmie was lost in her own pleasure, and I saw, to my astonishment that Michy was actually in Emeralds arse. This turned me on immensely, so I positioned myself in order to watch. Eventually they parted, Emeralds fingers were a blur as she brought herself off to her first orgasm and I wondered if I was going to be a voyeur or participant. I sat back down, her eyes opened, and she leaned over me and put my hard cock into her soaking wet tight pussy up to the hilt.

She leaned lower, kissing me thrusting her bum slightly in the air. Michy then lined her cock up and entered emeralds arse, slowly sodomizing her as I plundered her deepest places with my hard white cock. Emmie was lost in her rapture, Michy was all the way in, and through the thin internal membrane between her rectum and vagina I could feel Michy getting harder and really pounding Emerald's tight rosebud arse.

A loud gasp as Michy climaxed into her arse, as Emerald's fingers flicking her clitoris reaching another climax was followed by a scream of pleasure from Emmie as Michys tongue replaced her cock and licked Emmys arse, and intermittently and deliberately flicking my balls with her cute tongue. I am not a young man and this was too much for me as I climaxed into the hottest wettest pussy I had ever experienced.

So we had all had a welcome release.

We went back to their suite as they had a huge Jacuzzi bath, where we sipped sodas and chatted.

All clean, we retired to their bed, Emerald lay back knees raised with her legs apart, and both Michy and I dived in to lick her pussy. Both of our tongues were inside her, as she squeezed her nipples as she climaxed, covering both of us with her hot sweet juices. Michy was hard again -- she seems perpetually randy and she gave Emerald her cock to suck. I am not averse to partaking in this, so as she leaned over on all fours feeding her hard little cock to Emerald, I started licking her arse, and stroking her small brown nut sack.

She seemed to enjoy this so I sucked her balls one at a time, before she tensed up and flooded Emeralds mouth with her cum. I counted 5 spurts!

I was hard now, and Michy wanted to try again with me inside her, so I reached for some lube, and entered slowly and put about 5 inches in, settled, and then the full 9 inches until my balls were resting against her stretched rosebud. I don't know whether I was bigger than before due to the amazing sights and experiences, but she was so tight I wasn't sure if I could hold on for long. I thought about all sorts of things to distract me, and I managed nearly 50 thrusts before I climaxed inside her arse oblivious to her cries of joy mixed with pain.

As she contracted, I stayed hard, only slowly slipping out. She spread her cheeks showing me her gaping arse, but I couldn't see any cum as I think I was so deep! She turned round and kissed me, vanishing into the shower to clean up. I followed her, then we returned to bed.

We were peckish, so I slipped on some jeans and a polo shirt, went down to street level walked a couple of blocks and found an ALLDAYS to buy some snacks.

The fresh air cleared my head and I stretched my limbs wondering about the last encounter. I didn't want to assume anything, so I returned back into my room, but as the interconnecting doors were both open, I wandered in. They were relaxing naked, which was nice, and we sat on the bed eating, chatting and having some laughs.

I decided that I should get undressed, so I did and sat joining in the banter.

We finished up. Cleaned our teeth, and went back to my room. Emerald and I were leaving the next evening, so we turned off the light and slept.

During the early hours, one of them went to visit the toilet, and then climbed back into bed, pushing the quilt back and started sucking my cock. It was Emerald. She licked, sucked and inexplicably I became rock hard again- it's not so normal at my age to constantly get hard on demand, but the whole situation was a bit surreal and I was visually and physically stimulated.

She lay back, opened her legs, and pulled me to her. I'm not sure is Michy was awake at that point, but she soon woke up and started playing with her cock as I entered Emerald again and again. After she climaxed, I hadn't yet cum, so she raised her butt off the bed and got some lube, putting two fingers inside her. She passed the lube to Michy, who also used some. At that point I didn't know what was going to happen. Emerald guided my rock hard cock into her arse. She rested it against her rosebud, leaned up, kissed me and pushed my cock inside her tight hole. She winced, I stopped but she indicated I should carry on. Michy gazed in amazement as my cock stretched out her arsehole as I slowly eased myself all the way in.

I stopped, then Emerald encouraged my to plough her arse. Being a gentleman I did that, slowly and then harder as her fingers worked her clitoris in a frenzied manner. The smell of pussy emanated from below me as she climaxed for one of many she would experience during this session. As I have already cum, this was taking time, so I felt this was too much for her, but when she said....

"Please cum in my arse my love, fuck my arse seed my tight arse"

I climaxed deep inside her arse, I'm not sure how much cum dribbled out, but she was not finished.

I felt Michy behind me and she pushed her cock inside my arse, all the way, and started to fuck me very hard for nearly ten minutes. Emerald slid down and started to suck my cock, which whilst hard was a little bit tender.

Michy spurted inside me, then slid out licked my sore arse, and as I felt her stimulate my prostate as she inserted two fingers, I started to cum in Emeralds sweet mouth. We all lay together, panting, and dripping, sleeping till dawn.

Years later I still think about this strange threesome with fondness and with pride.

We parted company after lunch; I was on a different flight back. No numbers were exchanged, no plans to meet up were made, emerald and Michy were so in love and I did get an invitation to their wedding in Hainan, a beautiful Chinese tropical island a few hundred miles south of Hong Kong, but as the pandemic was on I didn't want to travel. They sent me pictures of a beautiful daughter they had achieved together, and we exchanged emails, IM's for a while, but I never met them again, and they proffered no plans either.

Sometimes the best times are consigned to the memory bank, I am not sure if we could ever achieve the level of discovery and spontaneity again, and I think it was a one off magical occasion of a chance meeting and adjoining rooms.