A Different Kind of Facial

Story Info
Matt has a day at the spa, not knowing WWE is in town...
7.3k words
4.37
10.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt had never been to the spa before, but at 22 his Christmas gifts came only from one or two dedicated relatives, and this year a gift card for here from his kooky aunt had been among them. He wisely decided to cash in. Maybe a clearer complexion would help him out at the show tonight. You can always look better, he thought as he stepped into the spa.

"Hey there, welcome to Solus Sauna and Spa." The woman behind the counter was a totally fuckable Asian babe, Korean by the size of her tits, if Matt was any judge. She was wearing a tight white golf shirt that was straining against the sweet pressure of her swelling breasts. Her bra was either very thin or nonexistent: Matt could just see wide brown nipples if he cared to look, and he did so quickly.

"Hi, I have this gift card." Matt gave her his very best smile, hoping for the best, but the smile she returned was professional only.

"Ooo, I am afraid there is an issue." The Korean woman said with a tiny lift of one of her cute eyebrows. "This gift card grants you access to our private areas. They've been reserved for a few hours."

"Oh, that's not fair," Matt said, trying not to be a dick about it, but coming across as more whiny. "This is the only day I have this week to go, plus I have plans tonight. A wrestling show. Do you like wrestling...?"

"No, I do not." The Asian woman smirked. "But maybe you're in luck. I think if I tell the private party that a fan needs to use the areas they have reserved they'll be OK with it. They're wrestlers, I think."

"Wrestlers are here?!" Matt couldn't believe it. "Which ones, do you know their names?"

"Nope, the reservation is just made under 'WWE.'" The front desk woman said. "Give me a moment, I'll go ask."

"You'll ask their names?" He asked hopefully.

"I'll ask if they mind you coming back there," She said matter of factly, and left him.

Eagerly, Matt pulled out his smartphone, and checked to see who was wrestling in his hometown tonight. Same old, same old. Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Buddy Murphy, and so on. It would be amazing to meet them or anyone else, he thought, so it didn't really matter.

"They said that that was fine." The front desk woman said when she reappeared. "Please follow me."

He was led to a locker room. She instructed him to wait until she had left and then undress and put on flip flops and a towel.

"When you're done follow the signs for the facialist, pedicure and the entire package. Enjoy!"

What followed for the next hour was one of the strangest experiences of Matt's life. The facialist scraped at the skin next to his nose so painfully he nearly cried, and when the woman doing his pedicure first touched his feet he almost kicked her reflexively. When he left both of them, feeling oily, slick, violated, he wondered what awaited him in the sauna.

"...so good to just be able to lie here," A voice was saying. "Especially before tonight."

"Its going to be a lot. A lot of work."

"Always is, isn't it?" Was that the first voice, or a third? All the steam and woodwork made it hard to tell, Matt was closing in.

"Can't believe--hey!" A woman's voice rose in alarm when he walked into the sauna.

"Oh god, sorry!" Matt said, clutching the only thing he was wearing, his towel, tighter around his slender body.

Inside the steamy interior of the sauna were Mickie James, Carmella, Bayley, Naomi, Alexa, and Charlotte were all lounging about, in various stages of goddess-like repose, like tumbled statues, with their towels variously wrapped around their chests, or laying on them, naked. That is, until he had entered. Now they were hurrying to cover themselves.

"Wait!" Mickie said. She seemed the least embarrassed, though she had thrown her towel over her sublime form. While the younger women flailed about to protect their charms, the former women's champ and country girl sashayed to the center of the sauna, cloaked in steam.

"What balls on you," She said with a note of approval in her voice. "We didn't know a man was coming back here. We assumed a female fan. But here you are."

"I can go," Matt said quickly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you all."

"No, stay. It's fine. We're practically circus folk, so we have no shame." Mickie said with a soft smile. The steam had softened her hair against her head, the better to show off the hard lines of her face, every wrinkle and age mark earned and worn with pride. "What do you ladies think?"

"I think you'd know best," Carmella said carefully, pursing her plump lips.

"I mean, he looks harmless." Alexa giggled. "Just another mark. He can stay and watch."

"He isn't going to be watching anything," Charlotte said firmly. Though she wasn't the oldest in the room, she had won the most straps, and she came from wrestling royalty. When she spoke the other women listened. "He's a fan so he can stay, but that's it."

"Now now," Bayley almost needed two towels for her sublime form, so curvaceous was the figure that was busting the seams of the flimsy sauna towel, just like her ring gear. "Let's be nice. Him and his money are the reasons we are able to have this day of luxury."

"Him and millions of other horny fuckers like him," Naomi said with a soft smile. "Look at that, his towel is about to fly off!"

"Well, can you blame him?" The Latina beauty wanted to know. When she walked towards her friend Naomi her towel threatened to fly off itself, so full of movement and life was her ambulation. "You're looking hot, Naomi."

"You two with this!" Carmella fumed. "In the hotels, in the locker room, in the cars!"

"You both do need some self control," Alexa said and then chuckled. "Can't blame either of them. They're so hot!"

"Maybe that's the sauna," Mickie said with a smirk on her face. "Either way, our friend here seems to like it. Just look at the look on his face."

"Just look at that cock!" Alexa said with her innocent smile.

"She's right," Naomi was soft spoken in volume, and she had a breathy, womanly voice. The black woman stood. Her body jiggled fluidly, in all the right places, barely contained by her towel. "It definitely likes what it sees."

"So let's go for a ride on it," Bayley had thrown a leg up on the sauna's wooden bench, hand crudely busy between her legs. "I'm already warmed up!"

"Maybe that's the sauna," Naomi joked gently. "Still...Mickie? Charlotte? Can we?"

"Hmmm," Charlotte said, crossing her arms over her perfect breasts.

"Aww, come on!" Carmella cried out. "Let them!"

"She's right," Alexa said. "At least it will give me some peace and quiet! Those two bitches can't keep their hands off of each other every night in the hotel room."

"Or other parts." Mickie said and then giggled. "OK, do it. But tease him first, at least. We have hours before we have to leave. Let's take advantage of this private area."

Naomi took off her towel in a ritualistic gesture, as if she was tossing away all of her modesty, her sense of decency, in one smooth movement that bared her in all of her statuesque perfection. Her breasts were large and did not sag appreciably after she had removed the only thing restraining them. Her hips were generous, wide, setting off the flat plane of her toned tummy. Matt tried not to look in too many places at once.

She caught him and didn't seem to mind. "Bayley, come over here and help me. Anyone want to help her out?"

"No," Mickie said in a throaty voice. The Attitude Era diva had taken a seat and opened her towel as she laid back, spreading her legs. Her body was different than those of the younger women, more lissome, leaned out with age, hard work in the ring and bearing children, but no less beautiful. She was also playfully flicking between her legs, not in as much of a carnal frenzy as Bayley, but still clearly enjoying the show. "Reckon I'll just watch."

"Enjoy," Naomi said simply. Bayley had stopped playing with herself long enough to walk over to her friend and plant a kiss right on her mouth. It was anything but a sensual, teasing kiss. Apparently the Latina woman had no subtlety, only hunger. It was a full, open lipped, splash of tongue and slightly slobbery kiss that made both women sigh sensuously and automatically deepen.

"Mmmm!" Bayley cooed, and she wriggled, shaking her hips and the towel fell off her body. Matt goggled through the steam, rubbing sweat away from his eyes. Her bum was wide, round and seemed to spring forth from her hind quarters as if to seek touch and attention.

Nami wasn't one to resist its call. Turning her friend so that her back was to the audience, the black woman knelt, rubbing her hands down the length of Bayley's entire sublime form, her ribs, flanks, hips, and finally the sides of her wide, fat ass, grinning at them all as she rested her chin on the edge of one cheek.

"Like what you see?" Carmella shouted boldly.

"Who wouldn't," Charlotte said with cool reason.

"Can you...ahh, yes," Bayley hissed. Naomi had anticipated her needs and had placed a soft smooch with her big lips, squarely in the middle of one fat cheek, then the other.

"Look at that!" Alexa said, eyes wide, mouth in a tiny O of surprise. "She could kiss that all day and not hit the same spot twice!"

"Best ass in the business, and don't you forget it," Bayley said, mock angrily.

"Now, now. You're going to make Naomi jealous," Mickie said with a motherly smile. "Let's play nice."

"That feels nice," Bayley purred and bent over even lower, sticking her Latina ass out for them all to view as Naomi worshipped.

"Don't be greedy," Charlotte said in her firm tone. "Bayley, you need to be giving too."

"I'm OK with this," Naomi said softly.

"She can be so childish and greedy," Carmella was shaking her head disapprovingly. "She just has to get hers and doesn't think of anyone else."

"Ugh, fine!" Frustrated, Bayley helped Naomi up and after a few kisses, suckled and nibbled on the other woman's dark nipples, causing her to tilt her head, run a hand through Bayley's short black hair and moan.

"He likes that, but I think he liked the ass worship even more." Charlotte said.

"I think he's probably obsessed with asses," Alexa had her elbows on her knees, chin on her hands as she took in the whole scene. "And he's got two of the best here."

"They're right," Mickie was stroking her clit with one practiced finger between her legs. "Naomi, why don't you twerk it in Bayley's face?"

"Little hot in here to be doing all this exercising," The black woman muttered, but she set out to do as she was told. The sweat and steam clung to the curves of her body, making her glimmer. She bent just a bit at the hips, as she didn't need to do much to emphasize her rear end.

Bayley's face was a mask of sexual hunger as she inspected the black bum being so presented for her. She nuzzled its crack with her nose, and then, grinning like a kid in a candy store, dove right in with her mouth. Naomi's cheeks drew her in deeper than Matt would have believed.

Naomi began to rock her hips, and Bayley's face was pressed so far into her that the latter woman needed to brace herself against the muscular gyrations. Bayley put her hands on Naomi's hips as her head was tossed back and forth. To her credit she didn't let go and didn't pull her face from between the other woman's perfectly fat ass.

"Jesus, look at her head flying around!" Alexa said.

"She's almost headbanging to a Mickie James song," Carmella cracked.

"Hey! ...well, as long as people are listening." Mickie said with a throaty laugh.

"Slow down, Naomi. You'll break her neck," Charlotte ordered them in the easy tone of those who are comfortable with command.

"Not my fault she can't take it," Naomi said in a rare tone of snark, but her smile was kind as she shook her hips and her luscious butt. Bayley said something that was muffled in flesh but seemed to indicate that she could handle the best anyone could throw at her.

For the next few minutes Naomi clapped her cheeks onto the other woman's eager face, much to the delight of their friends. The former Orlando Magic dancer's athletic prowess was incredible: she shimmied and shaked with the quick grace of a temple dancer.

"I bet you he's wishing he brought some one dollar bills," Carmella said as she enjoyed the show.

"Doing ok in there, Bayley?" Alexa wanted to know, peering through the steam.

"Let's give her a breather," Charlotte said firmly.

"Or a chance to breathe," Mickie said gently, the so called "good" cop of the two dommes.

"Hey!" Bayley said when she was freed. "I wasn't complaining!"

"Neither was I, but now I do want my pussy ate," Naomi said with a shrug. "Any takers?"

"I'd say I'm hungry," Matt piped in, bravely.

"Eh eh eh," Mickie chided gently, wagging a finger. "Not yet. You just watch."

"You haven't been properly teased yet." Charlotte told him. "Bayley, on your knees."

Bayley was a defiant, blissed out and cunt craving whore at the moment, but her habit of obedience went deep. She fluffed out her towel so as to be as comfortable as possible and knelt. Naomi sat on her own towel, languidly stretched her legs, and casually slipped an elegantly manicured hand down through the thicket of curly public hair. Between her thighs her sex was already nearly dripping wet, and when her finger found her clitoris at the summit of the lips the black woman blew out air in a happy, mellow sigh.

"Look at that honey pot!" Alexa had a big grin on her face, and her big blue eyes were wide and amazed. "She's almost dripping already!"

"I do get really wet," Naomi giggled shyly. "Especially for Bayley."

"Then let me taste it," Bayley nearly pouted, and leaned her face forward to do just that.

Naomi removed her hand from her pussy to let the other woman go to work, and when Bayley did the gentle noises of pleasure that had been emerging from her lips deepened, became more ragged. Her breathing changed as well, her heavy breasts rising and falling with more regularity, and the taut, defined abs just beneath them flexed. Bayley's head was busy, tongue fucking Naomi's gushing wet slit, and then gently and less intrusively sliding her eager and wet tongue along the clit and lips without entering them.

In moments the black woman's throat was issuing increasingly plaintive, sensual cries. Bayley's fingers helped her keep her thighs and lips spread, as Naomi was nearly shaking spasmodically at the attention being lavished on her sensitive cunt. Naomi bucked even harder, and so Bayley held her legs apart and down with all of the strength she had.

"She's going to cum!" Carmella yelled out in a jolly voice, and Alexa soon joined in the shouting, followed by Mickie and then reluctantly, Charlotte.

"MAKE HER CUM! MAKE HER CUM! MAKE HER CUM! MAKE HER CUM!"

Goaded on by their chanting, Bayley mashed her face where it belonged: deep into her friend's dripping wet pussy. Gossamer trails of slaver and Naomi's juices coated her face, cheeks, lips and chin as the Latina relentlessly drove her friend to orgasm, heedless of her protests and taps and gyrating hips.

"Fuck!" Naomi said loudly, and from the resulting cheer it was a rare thing for her to lose control and curse. Instead of pushing Bayley away or tapping her shoulders urgently, her long nails wove their way into the soft black hair as she clutched her friend's mouth even deeper between her muscular legs. "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Bayley made a happy but indistinguishable sound as she kept lapping and swirling. Soon Naomi was moaning at the top of her lungs, cursing, and lifting her hips to bring her pussy into deep contact with her friend's open mouth. The other woman rode it out expertly, never missing a beat or breaking contact, much to the joy, shouts and clapping from the people watching.

"Mmmm!" Bayley said, sitting up, stretching her neck and grinning. "You always taste so good, girl."

"Exemplary work, Bayley," Charlotte said with a small smile. "I take back what I said, you have matured."

"Very giving. In fact," Mickie said, shifting herself on her towel, splaying her legs again. "I think its time for you to receive!"

"What do you mean?"

"You like having your ass worshipped, don't you?" Mickie wanted to know.

"I don't know anyone that doesn't."

"I think it tickles," Alexa opined brightly with a smile.

"Bayley, bend over." Charlotte ordered. "Naomi...you know what to do."

"Look at that ass obsessed drooler," Carmella said in her bitchy, adorable way. "He can't get enough!"

"Ah, but can you blame him?" Mickie asked meditatively as she watched Bayley get into position. "She's like a work of art."

"I'd like to commission a Renaissance statue of Bayley for my backyard," Charlotte said in a rare moment of levity.

Naomi had been cupping the Latina's jiggly cheeks in her hands, curling her fingers into them, then her nails, making the other woman hiss and arch her back.

"Stick that fucking ass out for her," Mickie called out as her big brown eyes drank it all in. "She's got to worship it, so make sure she can!"

Naomi began by planting soft kisses on each of the raised cheeks, and the steam and the chatter in the sauna was just quiet enough that the smack of big lips on smooth flesh could be heard, along with both women's soft "mmm" sounds.

Then the bites began. Naomi sank her teeth into the soft fat and the toned muscle just underneath, making Bayley hiss again. The Latina's lips parted and she made a softer sound, one of delight.

"Take the pain," Charlotte advised, eyes never wavering from the pair. "Makes the pleasure more worth it."

By the time Naomi was done Bayley's soft brown skin was mottled red with bite marks, from pinches, and a few hand prints. Naomi knew her stuff and had taken her time, never giving the other woman time to recover, constantly pressing her lips or teeth or palms against her soft, smooth skin, so the marks would show vividly.

Bayley had gone almost brain dead at the pleasure being lavished on her fat bum. Her tongue stuck out, eyes crossed, drool spotting her cheeks and chin. When Naomi stopped her worship she regained some measure of her composure and grinned big at them all, looking drained.

"So sensual," She croaked in a voice hoarse from moaning. "God, that's just what I needed."

"Maybe not all of what you needed," Carmella said,and smiled, making her eyes light up. "There is one thing that none of us can do to you."

Bayley looked puzzled, but Mickie got it.

"She means ain't none of us got dicks," The Southern Belle said with an unrestrained but femnine laugh. "I think we need someone to step in..."

"A stunt dick?" Alexa said and giggled even more. "I like it!"

"Not yet, you don't," Charlotte said sharply. "Besides, we haven't asked him if he'd like to be our stunt dick yet."

"Just look at him, he's practically flung that towel into the rocks six times since he started watching us." Bayley had gingerly sat, as her bottom was still tender.

"Still, if we're going to--"

"I'll do it!" Matt's hand shot up, as if he were in class and he had the right answer to a question that had stumped everyone else. When he did so his towel fell from his waist, dangled on his hard on for a moment and then fell to pool around his ankles.

Six pairs of eyes watched it happen, followed by six mouths opening wide in surprise at what they saw. Some of them rubbed their eyes of sweat, as if they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Oh my god, Bayley!" Alexa broke the silence.

"Damn," Charlotte said, who didn't impress easily.

"Fat cock on him for such a skinny guy." Naomi said, eyes glued onto it. Matt shifted and reflexively covered himself. "No, don't do that."

The black woman knelt on the towel before him, and with one hand, using her thumb and forefinger, gripped his member right at the base, hard. Matt's eyes rolled in his head, exulting in her rough touch. Naomi smiled, pleased, and looked up at him with big dark eyes. At the sight of her happy expression Matt somehow grew even more hard. His cock pulsed in her hand, making her laugh.