A Different Kind of Facial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes!"

Naomi somehow climbed off of him, his turgid member pulled from her warmth and pressure, and smoothly clasped it in one hand as she knelt before him all in the same fluid motion, aiming him. First Bayley appeared, eyeing up his cock hungrily, but when Alexa joined the pair Matt was pleasantly surprised. Carmella had to hang over her friends shoulders and lean in. Then gentle, motherly Mickie James and even Charlotte sat on either side of him.

"Jerk it for us, stroke off that load on all of our faces," Naomi said throatily, mouth and tongue open. The other women all followed her lead.

Matt grasped his dick in his hand, taking in the sight of the women supplicant and full of encouragement, all the slick, sweat stained faces, glistening skin, wide eyes, perfect breasts and every eager little tongue.

His climax swept over him like a mammoth storm, first tightening his asshole and flexing his testicles closer to his body, and then crescendoing in a symphony of excitement and swelling in his hips, prostate and pelvis. Matt's perfectly white load rained down upon them, shooting over the assembled three kneeling to hit Carmella, making her giggle. The second and heavier stream erupted onto the faces of Naomi, Bayley, and Alexa. The women all moaned up at him, eyes wide, faces coated in his seed.

"Not bad for a mark," Charlotte admitted, face read, arching an eyebrow. "Not a bad load at all."

Only when the women beneath him stopped coquettishly fighting over his semen, kissing and rubbing it on one another, did Matt realize his time as a stunt dick was over.

"Job well done," Mickie said with a saucy wink. "See you at the show tonight."