A Different Kind of Family Ch. 08

Story Info
There is so much to learn.
4.2k words
4.5
5.1k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not bothering to gather their clothes, Raquel took her brother's hand and led him upstairs to her room. Thierry followed behind his sister watching her sway. The curves of her body were different from Lovie's. Lovie had a slender, more muscled tone. Raquel had a sturdy thickness that was just as alluring. As they climbed the stairs he looked up and could see that her pussy lips were puffy and moist. The aroma that was released each time she took another step seemed to touch him physically as well as mentally. How could he be just as attracted to Raquel as he was to Lovie when they were so different? Is this what his mother meant when she said there was much, he would learn from and about each different woman? He made a mental note to ask that question later. When they reached Raquel's room, Thierry turned to close the door, but Raquel stopped him.

"No more secrets here T. When the little ones aren't here, my door will stay open to you. Now what we just did was not completely unexpected. After last night and this morning, I am certain we both knew it would. It was incredibly good Bro, but you can do better. I am sure we can teach you things you don't know right now. There will be time for that. Right now, my guess is you are rock hard and need some attention?"

Thierry didn't say a word. Standing, he lowered his pants in answer to her question. He was more than hard, he was throbbing. His massive cock bounced upward every time he took a breath. Stepping out of his pants he stepped toward her, dick in hand.

Raquel saw this and knew she needed to slow things just a bit.

"Wait, T. We have some time before Mom and V get home. Let me get you off first. I promise what we do after that will be worth the wait."

Thierry looked disappointed. He wanted to FUCK HER.

"But Raquel, I need to be inside you!'

"You will T, and when you are, I bet I won't want you to leave. There is still something you must understand. As wet as I am, I am also extremely sensitive right now. If you just put it in it will feel good, but not as good as it will feel once my nerves calm down a little bit. The other thing is I want the kind of fuck you gave to Mom this morning. As excited as you are right now, it will be good, but you won't last long."

"So, what do we do?"

"Come to me."

Thierry lay down on Raquel's bed, his hardness beginning to hurt a bit.

"Sis, please don't tease me. I'm so hard it hurts.'

With that Raquel crawled between his legs, gave the head a lick and without hesitation swallowed half of him in one motion.

"OH MY GOD!"

Thierry's eyes rolled back, and an involuntary twitch caused another inch to disappear in Raquel's hungry mouth. Raquel slowly pulled up, leaving his dick soaking wet with drool she let slowly cover his hardness. Licking down the larger vein underneath, she did not stop until she got to his balls, she was sure were full. She licked each one before putting them each into her mouth and rolling them around.

Thierry pleaded with her,

"Please Sis, you are driving me crazy!"

Taking that as a cue, Raquel slid her tongue but up feeling his dick throb as she got closer to the head. Taking deep breath, she took in as much as she could in one motion and began to suck noisily. This was the thickest dick she had ever blown. The head was large, and the most prominent vein was more than visible. She could feel it throb each time she went back down.

"Mmmmph"

Raquel was not going to let that stop her. She had watched in utter amazement as her mother swallowed it whole. Nothing short of that would do. She inhaled through her nose and went deeper, taking two more inches in her mouth. Thierry was in heaven. Raquel knew her way around a dick! That was another question he was going to have to remember to ask. But that can wait. Right now, he was convinced his sister was doing her best to eat him alive!

"Damn Sis, what are you trying to do to me?"

Raquel pulled back long enough to respond.

"Swallow you whole, of course!"

With that she went down slowly. Relaxing her throat as she relentlessly took inch after inch, she moved her hand exposing what she believed to be the last two inches. Raquel closed her eyes, inhaled heavily and drove her head downward, forcing the last of Thierry's impressive meat into her throat.

Raquel's mind was screaming, I DID IT!

She purred on Thierry's dick and the vibration added a sensation he had never felt.

"Uhnnn, I don't know what you just did, but please do it again!"

Raquel purred again then started a slow deepthroat purring each time she had him balls deep. Thierry began to throb harder and could feel the familiar stirring in his balls. Raquel wanted him to come for her. She knew if she drained his balls he would last longer when they did finally fuck. She could not recall wanting anything more. Bobbing faster on slightly less than half his length, she began to fondle his balls. Knowing this would coax him to come quicker she stayed with this technique. Looking up at him she pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and made fast circles around it with her tongue. Between that and manipulating his balls, she felt him expand. He was going to come! She gripped him with both hands and began to jerk upward toward her mouth. She wanted it, she needed it. So did Thierry. Gripping the sheets, Thierry thrust his hips upward. "Sis, Sis...I'm COMING!"

Thierry exploded. Raquel thought she was prepared. She wasn't. It shocked her how hard his dick shot come. The volume was just as impressive. Raquel swallowed as fast as shew could but simply could not keep up. Eventually she stopped trying and just savored the taste. It was obvious to her that Thierry still did not drink alcohol as his taste was pure, there was almost a sweetness to his ejaculate. The more she tasted, the more she craved. Her tongue danced over the head sending shivers through Thierry.

Thierry trembled. His sister was amazing. Opening his eyes, he watched her cherish his hardness. Her tenderness was as welcome as her passion. Every action of her tongue convinced him she loved what she had just done to and for him. How could he express that gratitude? He felt confident over time he would. For now, he just reveled in what he was feeling. As he went soft, Raquel slid up his body. Stopping at his chest, she remembered what her mother had told her last night and softly licked and kissed his nipples. Bringing him down slowly but not so much that he was not still somewhat aroused. Doing this for him influenced her in a way that Raquel had not expected. The more she did it the more sensual it began to feel. She moaned as she did it, a sound that was not unnoticed by Thierry. As she moved from one to the other, he too began to feel an arousal in his loins. He pulled her up to him and kissed her. Deeply. Exploring her mouth with his tongue, they moaned together. The longer they kissed, the more urgent they became. Thierry rolled her to her side and gripped her ass as their need for each other began to build. He wasn't sure why he did, but Raquel responded by pressing herself tighter to him. Much like this morning need was dictating him to be bolder, with a strength that surprised Raquel, Thierry rolled her on to her back. Sucking on her earlobe he asked,

"Do you want me, Sis? Do you want to feel what I learned about myself with our mother this morning?"

With that he kissed down on her neck, wanting to suck hers like he had with his Queen.

"Yesss, Thierry! I want to know what you know! I want to feel what it is like to be with you deep inside me!" Thierry didn't need to hear anymore. As Raquel spread her legs wide as she had seen Lovie do this morning Thierry drove half of his throbbing manhood into her.

"Oooof" was all that Raquel could utter as the wind was taken from her. Raquel felt her walls being stretched as they never had before. The feeling was incredible. She was not full, so she knew she did have all of him yet. In anticipation she wrapped her arms around him. Taking a deep breath, Raquel whispered in Thierry's ear.

"Take me T! I want to feel every inch of you. Work my body like only you can baby. Let me feel the man mom made you this morning!"

Thierry heard the urgency of her need in her voice. Reaching beneath her he realized there was more of her to grip. Muscular but softer than Lovie, he pulled her up and drove his hips down, filling her with every inch.

"Ooooh, OH MY GOD!! I have never..."

Before she could finish Thierry pulled back and pounded into her again. By the way she moaned, he knew he had done something right and began to work her pussy in earnest. For the next few moments, he pounded her with everything he had. He did not slow down; he did not know anything about finesse. Thierry fucked his sister with pure youthful exuberance. Slowing his pace just slightly, he began a long stroke, making sure to feel hi balls rest against her ass on every stroke.

"Sis your body is amazing!"

Raquel heard that and her pussy convulsed.

"Take me Baby, it's ALL yours!

Raquel had no idea how many orgasms she had that afternoon. She only knew she came repeatedly, sometimes in rapid succession. Thierry seemed he would never stop filling her. While he was possessed by what he was doing he remained conscious to that fact that he didn't know if his sister was on any birth control. Biting his tongue, he announced,

"I'm going to bust, Sis, I'm going to bust a major nut!"

Raquel could not respond; she was in an orgasmic state she had never experienced. She did not hear a word he said. Thierry pulled out and stroked himself once before exploding all over her. Long body racking spurts erupted from his cock, covering Raquel's stomach, her breasts, her face. Never had he been so physically drained. He lay on top of his sister, both covered in sweat and come.

Neither cared. Both were euphoric. No words were spoken. They simply held each other and dosed off.

Sylvia arrived 10 minutes early for her first appointment with Dr. St. James. When she entered the reception area and announced herself, Vixa had to maintain her composure. This woman was stunning! Statuesque, well-appointed, and frankly beautiful. Vixa had learned over time not to judge a book by its cover but could not help but wonder what would bring her to see the doctor. This was her first appointment so there were no transcribed notes, no information to review. Those facts only served to heighten her intrigue.

Sylvia spoke first.

"Good afternoon, Sylvia Colvin here to see Dr. St James."

"Good afternoon Ms. Colvin, the Dr. is finishing up with her current appointment and will be with you shortly."

Taking a seat Sylvia replied, "Thank you."

As she sat, Sylvia surveyed the room. Tastefully done she thought. Most times, offices like these are minimal with canned artwork and the standard array of foliage. There was a distinct difference here. Sylvia had not seen this artwork before. The color schemes were vibrant and seemed to lend themselves to African and Moroccan themes. The furniture was plush, more suited for a home than a doctor's office. Sylvia pondered that the room had been decorated by a woman. Pulled back from her thinking, Sylvia heard.

"Can I offer you something to drink?"

"Water would be nice, thank you."

Watching Vixa walk by reminded her of a cat she had seen. Lithe and effortless, with no discernable sound, her movement was stealth incarnate. It made her smile. She hoped that was what people saw when they watched her move. She doubted it but, it was nonetheless, a nice thought. Silvia knew she had a nice body it was only a question of whether she still had the confidence to believe that she was that beautiful. Being here today made her feel a little bit more comfortable that she made the right decision to get the help that she needed to get back to the woman that she knew she was and wanted to be. There was no doubt reliving the past, and the hurt would not be easy. It wasn't the work that concerned Silvia. It was the memories, the sense of loss that she needed help releasing. For the longest time, the thought was, it would pass with time. It hadn't. A part of her was missing, as if it had died with Rod. Try as she might, Silvia simply could not reconcile the love she lost. The passion she had become accustomed to with Rod. Rod understood her in ways she still didn't, to her, that did not make sense. Not that she felt manipulated. In fact, it felt far from manipulation, it felt like love. Rod anticipated her needs, nonphysical and physical. His instinct for when she needed to be heard as opposed to conversed with was only matched by his understanding of when she needed to be held. One thing she deeply missed was how masterful he was at foreplay. Notes to insinuate pleasures to come. The light touches, the aggressive moves that promised excitement long enough to light a fire in her only to turn passive for a time then ignite her again. Oh, how she missed that man!

Deep in thought Silvia did not hear the receptionist.

"Ms. Colvin the Dr. will see you now."

"Oh, oh pardon me. I was lost in thought for a moment."

"No problem, right this way please."

Silvia followed Vixa down a short hall that led to Dr. St. James' office. On the way she saw more artwork that she found impressive. Upon entering the office, she had no doubt the Dr. had much to do with the ambience of the surroundings. Rising from her desk, Silvia was greeted by a woman with a regal nature and a presence she herself worked daily to exhibit.

"Ms. Colvin, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Dr. St James."

"Nice to meet you. It's Mrs. Colvin but please call me Silvia."

"Certainly, Silvia, please have a seat wherever you are comfortable."

"Thank you."

Surveying the room, Sylvia saw several seating possibilities. She took a seat on the oversized loveseat nearest the window.

Looking back at the doctor with a smile, she replied.

"This will do nicely."

Taking a singular yet comfortable looking seat close to where her new patient sat, Lovie spoke.

"I appreciate you coming in today Silvia and look forward to helping you in any way I can. Before we start, I want to remind you that your session will be recorded. With exception of my receptionist Vixa who transcribes for me, no one else will hear of or know of these sessions whom you do not tell yourself. Are you still comfortable with that?"

"Yes, Dr."

While Lovie prepared her recorder and settled in for the session, Silvia noticed the photos on the wall. She was a bit surprised by what she saw. Thierry. In what appeared to be a recent photo with the Dr. and three other young ladies. One appeared to be Thierry's age or older. The other two were much younger. This unsettled her a bit.

"Excuse me Dr. Is that your family in the photo?"

"Why yes, those are my children."

"Before we start anything, I should tell you I am your son Thierry's Professor at the College. That won't cause any kind of confidentiality issue I hope."

Lovie looked at the picture then back at her patient.

"Nothing we discuss in session leaves this facility. Discussing anything related to your sessions with anyone other than my receptionist would violate doctor patient privilege and confidentiality. That includes my children. I would never entertain the idea of discussing my patients with my children."

"Thank you for that clarification. My privacy is important to me. I am sure you can understand why as his teacher I would be concerned."

"Silvia, I absolutely understand and value the privacy of every one of my patients. You seem a little nervous, could I offer you something a little stronger than water to calm your nerves?"

"What did you have in mind?

"Tell you what, if you would walk to that cabinet behind you, you will find a selection to choose from."

As Silvia rose from her seat, Lovie could not help noticing how stunning this woman was truly. She was voluptuous and sensual in a way that was captivating. Silvia upon opening the cabinet found airplane bottles of varying spirits and wines. She selected a Rose' and after pouring it into a wine glass she returned to her seat.

"Thank you, Dr., I do believe this will help."

"Okay Silvia, shall we begin?"

"Yes, please?" "So, tell me Silvia, what brings you to seek assistance today?"

Silvia takes a deep breath and begins.

"When I lost my husband Rod, I lost more than my spouse. I lost my passion, my drive. Throwing myself into my work helped for a while but now even that lacks fulfillment. To date everything I have tried to fill the void of Rod has failed. Some of them failed magnificently. It has taken me a while to admit to myself that professional help was needed to understand why I can't move forward. Right now, I just feel stuck."

Lovie nodded. She had seen this before.

"The loss of a spouse especially unexpectedly as you have with the loss your husband can cause a trauma. Have you given thought to what you miss the most?"

Taking a sip of her drink, Silvia frowned.

"Rod was the spontaneous one in our relationship. He had a spark that challenged me daily. I simply marveled at how easily he took me out of my comfort zone."

"In what ways Silvia?

"Dr., honestly in every way that mattered. When I met Rod, I was career driven. My life up to that point was about accomplishing goals. Set one, achieve it. Set another, achieve it. I thought I was happy living that way. Then I met Rod. At first, I thought we had similar ambitions and career goals. Over time Rod showed me there was, well, more than one way to skin a cat. My goals were always achievement driven. Not that I was closed to life. I have had other relationships. Rod was the agitator I did not know I needed. He challenged me, in a good way, on everything. Books, food, life, music. You name it, Rod had a different perspective on how to find enjoyment in it."

"That's good Silvia. Let's explore that a bit. Tell me about a time where his spontaneity changed you in a way you didn't think possible?"

"Wow, we're just going to rip the band-aid right off?"

"You can be as general or as specific as you choose. I have helped people in one session, many people take longer. Based on our phone conversation I was under the impression you didn't want to lose any more time than you had already. As a goal setter, I assume you had one coming into this. What was it?"

Finishing the last of her wine, Silvia to a deep breath and sighed. She had come here to find a way to move on. The Dr. was right. Wasted time was something she was determined to change. It had taken her weeks to decide on Dr. St. James. To waste more time now that she was here made no sense. Gathering herself she spoke.

"As I said earlier it is time for me to live the life Rod awakened in me. The life he would want me to have. That was the purpose for me reaching out to you and that is my goal. Rod was a very sensual person. He derived the most pleasure from seeing me in ecstasy. Rod loved foreplay as much as the act of sex itself. He frequently went out of his way to make sure I was pleased to the point of a memory etched deep in me. We had been dating for about two months but had never really had sex. We'd make out, fondle, kiss and such but were determined to make our first time memorable. After days of notes from Rod about the date he was looking forward to the coming weekend, we went and enjoyed an amazing dinner at a Jazz Club downtown. Rod wooed me. He charmed me. Flowers, wine, slow dances...the whole nine. We left the club and went back to his place. I had only been there once but upon arrival immediately I knew something special was afoot. The fireplace was already lit. soft music was already playing. Rod shook hands with a young man I had never met. They spoke briefly, the young man smiled at me and walked away. I motioned to speak to ask Rod who the young man was, but Rod put a finger to my lips and whispered, "All will be revealed in time." With that he ushered me into his home, up the stairs to the bathroom where a scented bath awaited me. Rod undressed me. No one had ever done that before. He took his time; it was apparent he was savoring me. I didn't know why but it made me feel... beautiful. By the time he was done, I was wetter than I ever recall. He placed me in the tub, handed me a glass of wine and turned off the light. The scented candles illuminated the room and coupled with the wine and the music; I was euphoric. That he had done this just for me meant everything. He smiled. He kissed my hand and told me to relax, he would be back. I do not know how long he was gone; I only know when he returned, he had changed into lounge pants and a wife beater tee shirt. He helped me stand and slowly toweled me dry. Lifting me from the tub, he let me down slowly kissing me with a depth I had never known. That kiss felt like, like love. He dried my legs and feet then carried me to the bedroom and lay me on the king-sized bed. Rod never removed his clothes. He gently opened my legs and began to kiss his way upward. He was patient, like he was stoking a fire. In fact, that is what he was doing. I was ablaze. My body responded to every kiss. It responded to every touch. While far from being a virgin, it felt I had never been touched this way before. He was deliberate as if using each moan or sigh that came from me to determine his next move. By the time he reached my sex, my orgasm was imminent. I don't remember his technique. I can't tell you if what he did to me orally had ever been done to me. I only know on that day it all felt new. He pleased me orally so long that when he finished, I was exhausted. When I woke up, Rod was asleep next to me, still fully clothed. No man had ever been satisfied with just my orgasm. We did not have intercourse that night or the next day. In fact, it was a week later before we finally coupled. "

12