A Different Kind of Family Ch. 10

Story Info
Thierry and Vixa No Longer Have to Wonder.
4.6k words
4.53
2.6k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thierry was nervous. As unexpected as the last two days had been, where it was going now was so far off his radar, he wasn't sure how to react. His mom was upstairs right now getting Vixa ready for him. How would he be with her? And she with him? Raquel looked at her brother with worry. He seemed unsettled. Last night and earlier today, he was so confident, so sure of himself. She wanted to say something but was not comfortable approaching him. She decided it would be best to go speak to Lovie. She walked up to Lovie's door and knocked.

"Mom?'

"Yes Raqi, come in."

Raquel entered and was pleased with what she saw. Both Lovie and Vixa were dressed in tasteful but very sexy lingerie. She wanted to jump both! But now was not the time.

"V, excuse us for a moment I need speak with Mom alone, go wait in my room. This won't take long."

It wasn't said as a request but more authoritative. Vixa understood it as a command and without hesitation did as instructed.

"What's up Bay, we were just about to come down?"

"I'm worried about Thierry. He seems a bit unsure of himself. He didn't say anything, I was reading his face and his movements. He seems anxious."

Lovie paused before she spoke, weighing what Raquel told her and thinking of the best action to take.

"I wondered if he would have concerns about Vixa's dual sexualities. I have no question she would never do to him anything he did not expressly want. This has always been the most sensitive wildcard in what we have begun. You and I because of our experiences with both men and women have no issue adjusting. In fact, if I hit my mark, you enjoy the diversity of what V offers as much as I do."

Raquel nodded.

"No doubt, being with her is so exciting!"

"Good. I think, given what you have told me, the best course of action is to show Thierry how truly submissive V is and wants to be. You can help with that. Please go and send V back to me. Change into the most business like but sexy skirt outfit you have. I will do the same. V can come dressed as she is. Together will create a more favorable environment for Thierry."

Raquel felt her pussy quiver and her nipples harden. Enthused and excited she responded,

"Absolutely, I love where you are going!"

When V re-entered the room, she saw Lovie changing and was at once concerned.

"Momma is everything okay?"

"Yes baby, just a slight change of plans. Did you happen to pack your collar and cuffs?"

"Yes Momma."

"Good. Take them out and lay them on the bed so I can put them on you before we go downstairs. Also, change those shoes and put the red bottom stilettos on instead. Don't worry, I have no doubt you will enjoy everything that will happen tonight."

V smiled. While she was not into pain, being restrained was one of her favorite things and no one did that for her like Lovie! It was more about the foreplay, the anticipation and delayed gratitude that drove Vixa to her most powerful orgasms. Knowing that her Momma, her new Mistress and Thierry would be involved caused her cock to throb. She didn't think her pussy could get any wetter than it was a that moment! Oh, how she hoped she was wrong! When Lovie finished dressing, she also went to her closet and pulled out her camera. Somehow, she felt it would be good to document this experience. She also had a feeling her sister Allie would find it quite exciting. Allie knew about V but didn't know of her true situation and this would be a clever way to introduce her to the new family dynamic. Raquel entered the room and Lovie was impressed. Her daughter was stunning! A black skirt suit with slits on both sides of the skirt, just above knee high. Silk thigh highs that he could see because of the slits and stilettos like the ones she and V were now wearing. She had on a semi sheer blouse that clearly showed her hardened nipples. With a light touch of make-up, her hair pulled up into a bun and glasses. Raquel did not wear glasses or contacts, but it was a nice touch.

"Damn girl, look at you! If you came into my office looking for a job, we would have a challenging time getting through the interview!"

"Glad you approve! You are looking quite tasty yourself Lady!"

Lovie was attired in one of her longer sportscoats, light grey with a herring bone pattern with nothing underneath but a visible push up black bra, silk grey thigh highs and grey, red bottom stilettos. Lovie never wore makeup; she never liked it. In fact, she never needed it. Her hair was untied and flowing down, a definite contrast to Raquel she felt Thierry would enjoy.

"Before we go down to Thierry, just a few things to keep in mind. This new family dynamic is new to all of us, so patience is the most important thing. Don't rush anything, be as natural as you can be, and we will all receive the most pleasure. Thierry has had both Raquel and me but V you add an extra dimension that he will need to adjust to. Follow the instructions you are given without hesitation. I have no doubt he wants you, and we will ensure you benefit from that want. Now V, sit on the bed and hand me your collar."

V didn't hesitate. This raised an eyebrow for Raquel, but she said nothing. After Lovie had applied the collar she pointed to the cuffs, black leather with a thick silver chain between them.

"Now stand and let me look at you."

Standing V waited as Lovie inspected her closely. In a black bow mesh open cup crotchless play suit, with the red-bottom stilettos, V was a vision. She always wore her hair in pixie cut, lightly faded on the side as Lovie told her it really showed how beautiful she is. Lovie chose this outfit with all of V's genitalia exposed as she felt it would show Thierry just how excited V was and dispel any concerns about how much she genuinely wanted this evening. Her pussy was already glistening, and her cock was semi hard. A perfect look.

"Are you ready V?"

"Yes Momma!"

"Raquel, just follow my lead and let things take a natural course, everything will be fine."

Again, Raquel nodded. She was speechless. How could this get better she thought to herself as she felt a trickle of pussy juice slowly make its way down her leg. She felt she would come right there!

"Time to go downstairs and give ourselves a night none of us will forget!"

Taking the cuffs gently by the chain, she told Raquel to go first and led V down the stairs behind her. For V's part, her legs felt weak, and her anticipation built with each step. Calling down to Thierry before they got to the bottom, Lovie said,

"Thierry, please come into the living room and have a seat on the chaise."

Lovie left V on the stairs and went down to set up the camera. She surveyed the room to find a place suitable for catching all the activity. Once she had done so, she set it in place and place and pressed record.

"Mom, a camera?" Thierry asked.

"I will explain that later son. For now, just trust me and try to relax, okay?

Thierry nodded. He thought to himself, relax? I am about to explode.

The chaise had a direct view of the stairs and would allow for an entrance he would not soon forget. Hearing them come down, he quickly moved to the chaise, making himself comfortable, which wasn't easy because he was rock hard and felt he would bust any moment! When Raquel appeared, he was awed. He had never seen her like this. Thierry had a thing for legs and hers were magnificent. Then he saw Lovie. Oh man, how could anyone say no to her! His mother had no idea how many times he had pulled one off after she left to go to work just because of the way she dressed. When he saw V, he was floored. She was led by his mother in cuffs, with a collar clearly visible around her neck! He understood she was submissive but never in his wildest dreams expected the view before him! With her hands out in front of her, he could see EVERYTHING! Her pussy lips looked swollen and wet, her cock like his was now rock solid. V's cheeks were flushed, and she was breathing heavily. He noticed her breasts and realized he had never really paid attention to them. Smaller than Raquel's but slightly larger than Lovie's, the areolas were a deep brown with long hard nipples. He felt his mouth water as he thought how good they would taste in his mouth. His cock jumped and not missed by anyone.

"Son, you must be uncomfortable in those clothes. Take them off while we put on a show for you."

Thierry could not undress fast enough! Throwing clothes wherever they landed, he was naked in record time. Placing his tee shirt underneath him, he plopped back down on the chaise, legs spread wide. His cock bobbed back and forth, and the head glistened with pre-cum.

Lovie spoke,

V, do you see the pre-cum leaking from Thierry's hard cock?"

"Yes Momma", V responded almost breathlessly.

Lovie led her over to Thierry and stopped.

Looking back at V, she instructed,

"Knees"

V dropped down with pleasure.

"Tongue that beautiful cockhead and lick the pre-cum from the cock you will get later."

V moaned loudly and slowly licked. The smell and taste almost made her come! She knew she couldn't as she had not been given that instruction. Thierry's eyes widened as V's tongue slowly danced around the head of his cock.

"Ummmm, yesss."

V heard that and wanted more but dared not disobey. Raquel was fascinated by the scene unfolding before her. She so wished she were V! Resisting the urge to rub her pussy, she squeezed her legs together feeling the wetness on her thighs build. Lovie pulled on V's chain, showing that was enough for now but not saying a word. Walking V over to where Raquel was standing.

"Raquel, V has pre-cum dripping from her cock, would you like a taste?

"I sure would!"

"V, beg your Mistress, to taste your pre-cum.

"Mistress Raqi, please, please lick the pre-cum from the head of my cock as I did your brother! If it would please you I would be so eternally grateful!"

"Are you sure that is what you want from me, pet? I am not certain there was enough need in your request."

V smiled internally and knew juice was dripping not just from her cock, but her pussy as well.

"Oh Mistress, your pet will do anything you ask if you would grant this one request. I know of nothing I want more at this moment than for you to taste how much I need you! Please Mistress! Please allow me to share this with you!"

"Very good, pet!"

Raquel walked over to Vixa slowly. Knowing that she had eyes on her that were intrigued by what they were seeing. She did not drop to her knees, she felt that would be submissive. Instead, she simply bent over making sure Thierry could see everything and lick the head of V's cock. The taste was incredible, and the smell filled her head causing her to moan ad she felt her own pussy spasm. V was in heaven! Not only was her mistress tasting her but at that moment, she felt like the most important person in the room. The was a euphoria in submission that went straight to her brain. She moaned and trembled as Raquel's tongue washed over the head of her cock repeatedly. Her knees began to buckle. Sensing this, Raquel stopped. Looking V in the eyes, she kissed her fiercely forcing her tongue into V's mouth. V tasted her own precum on Raquel's tongue, sure it had never tasted sweeter and groaned into her mistress's mouth. Her body enflamed, her mind totally enthralled, it took every ounce of control she had not to come. Raquel broke the kiss and backed away slowly, making sure the watchers saw her tongue exit V's mouth.

"Now go to the Ultimate Mistress of the House for further instruction."

"Yes, Mistress Raqui."

Lovie smiled; V could not wait. This was everything she wished for.

"Crawl to me V."

As if a dream V, slowly dropped to all fours and crawled to her Momma. Thierry watched intently. He could see the juice leaking down V's thighs. While V crawled to her, Lovie slowly unbuttoned her sport coat exposing her body and wet pussy for all to see. The bra she wore had a clasp in the front that she opened releasing her breasts for all to see. Her long nipples went unnoticed by no one in the room. Thierry thought to himself that his mother was the most seductive woman he had ever seen. It was more than her looks. She was confident, and powerful. He was beside himself with need for her.

"Lick Momma's thighs slowly V. There is pussy juice all over them. You are not to touch my pussy. Understood?"

At a whisper, V responded.

"Yesss Momma."

Thierry and Raquel were just as enthralled by what they were about to see as V was with what she was about to do. Lovie wanted in anticipation, keeping her authority at this moment was harder than she expected. There was a palpable excitement in the air that even she would be foolish to try to deny. When V's tongue first softly touched her thigh, it was difficult to keep a groan from escaping her lips. Instead, she licked her lips and looked over at her two children now seated side by side anxiously awaiting what would happen next. Both were breathing heavily, Thierry slowly stroking his cock, while Raquel did the same to her pussy. Both thought of touching each other but were so engrossed in what they were seeing, decided against it. As for V, every lick made her tremble. She was quickly reaching that state where she was lost in lust. Though her eyes were closed, the trembles and mews were not lost on Lovie. She needed to release V's pressure.

"Thierry, son, come to me."

Thierry stood like a man on fire and walked to his mother. She kissed him gently then turned his head and whispered in his ear.

"V needs to orgasm, or she will be lost in lust soon. Like this, she will miss the pleasure she so desperately craves. I want you to get behind her and slowly enter her pussy. Once completely in, I want you to remain still. Your cock will throb and then she will come. Once she does, then you can begin to stroke her pussy however you like."

"Raquel, come to me, but first remove your clothing."

Not one to miss an opportunity like this, Raquel burst into action. Jacket off, blouse discarded, shook out of her skirt. With just thigh highs and stiletto's, she eagerly walked to her mother who kissed her fiercely.

She turned her ear as well and commanded.

"Thierry is balls deep in V's pussy by now. I want you to slide under and start to suck her cock. She needs release or she will explode. Suck her cock and let her come in your mouth, then bring it up here and share it with me."

When Thierry entered V, she thought she would lose her mind! He was so thick! So hot! As she felt every inch enter her, she knew she couldn't take much more. Through the haze she heard her Momma's voice.

"V, look at me."

V looked up just in time to notice her Mistress Raqui lie down on the floor and slide under her.

"V, eat Momma's pussy. Time for you to know the pleasure only family can give you."

V's tongue dove into Lovie as if possessed. The passion of it surprised even Lovie. She closed her eyes and threw her head back.

"Now Raquel, suck that cock! Thierry, fuck V however you want! V, make Momma come with you!

V was beside herself. She felt Raquel take her balls deep. Thierry began to fuck her. Moaning loudly, she started to devour Lovie's sweet pussy with everything in her. Raquel pulled back until just V's cockhead was in her mouth. Thierry began to stroke with more urgency. As he did V's, cock was forced into her mouth. It was as if he was fucking them both! Spreading her legs widely, Raquel began to fuck her own pussy. First two fingers, then three. It was not enough! With that she began to fist herself! Lovie opened her eyes and the scene she saw before her was beyond erotic. It was beautiful! They were all wrapped in the throes of passion. What the participants other than Lovie did not know was that the camera was transmitting live to Allie, who was on her own bed, working herself furiously with a large vibrating dildo! Good the girls were out to dinner with the neighbor next door! When she saw Lovie's message, she at once looked at it and called the neighbor who was happy to oblige. Now the video was being broadcast from her phone to the TV in the bedroom and was the most amazing thing she had ever seen! Damn Lovie you are good, was what flashed through her mind as the second orgasm made her moan and tremble. Back at Lovie's house everyone was quickly reaching that magical moment.

V's pussy had already come repeatedly. Thierry's cock was touching places not explored before. Her balls were beginning to boil, her cock was so close. Thierry stroked hard and deep, smacking her ass occasionally as his every movement was pure instinct and passion. V was tighter than his mom and sister had been and was milking him more quickly. He felt his balls tighten; it would not be long now. Raquel was on fire. It was as if every nerve in her body was engaged. The cock in her mouth tasted so good! It was covered in her saliva as she refused to remove it from her mouth and was breathing heavily through her nose every time it was pushed into her throat. Never had she felt anything like it! Surprisingly, Lovie came first! Overwhelmed by the sight before her, she simply couldn't take it anymore. V's tongue was deep in her pussy and the hot breath on her clit was driving her crazy. She grabbed the back of V's head and moaned loudly. V knew what that meant. She had been here enough times to know Momma was about to flood her mouth with sweet pussy juice. With that, she pulled her tongue back, and quickly began to dance it over Lovie's clit until she felt the familiar rapid trembling, she knew meant she had pleased Momma to a sweet orgasm.

"UH DAMN, I'M COMING!!

As that sound was heard by everyone the explosions began. V came next. You could visibly hear her pussy as it belched and squirted around the thick rod that was now pounding it. Her own cock got thicker. It throbbed and exploded. Raquel did not have time to adjust, V's cock was deep in her throat as it began to come. Spurt after spurt depositing straight to her belly. She grabbed V's thighs and held on for dear life as Thierry pumped so hard, he almost knocked V down. He howled.

OH SHIT!!! COMING SO HARD IN THIS PUSSY!!!

With that he exploded! Rope after rope splashing V's womb, causing her to have yet another orgasm. Never had any of them felt so much! There were no words for it. Only mindless moans and groans, bodily convulsions, and waves of pleasure. As they began to wind down and catch their breath, their minds re-engaged, and all were shocked by what had just happened. It was staggering to realize what they had just done. There were no mixed emotions. Only the sincerest appreciation for how well they had pleased each other. As they began to dislodge from each other there was no need for words. Remembering what Lovie had said to her, Raquel slid her mouth back until only V's cockhead was in her mouth and she pumped that last of V''s come from her. Going to Lovie, she kissed her, slowly sharing V's seed. They moaned into each other as they shared a moment neither would soon forget. Theirry and V were still dealing with the aftermath of the powerful orgasms they just experienced and did not see the kiss. They simply sat together working to regain their individual composure.

As for Allie, she had just seen something that she KNEW had changed her life forever. She now had a longing for her niece and her nephew! The idea of what she could do with V made her smile. But first, she was going to thank her sister! What Lovie had just given to her had to be reciprocated. The idea of being with her sister again, knowing what she now knew pushed her over the edge and she came loudly. What Allie did not realize was that she had left her blinds open and the window slightly ajar. She also did not realize that the couple on the other side of her house had a clear view to her bed and upon seeing her in action, began to fuck furiously doggystyle so they could both see her. They had often wondered about her and now had more reason to want to know her.

12