A Different Kind of Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up her phone she texted, I SURE HOPE YOU RECORDED THAT AND NOT JUST LIVE STREAMED IT. Lovie did not have her phone but as soon as she did, she was certain to be happy to report that she did.

Catching their breath, Thierry and Vixa looked at each other and without hesitation began to kiss. As their tongues danced, Thierry could taste his mother and resolved at that moment to taste from the source again as soon as possible. He began to harden. Vixa reached down and began to stroke his cock. Her hand could not fit around it and it amazed her how much her pussy had stretched to accommodate him. Almost fully hard, she determined to taste him. Getting on her hands and knees, she took him into her mouth. Her pussy tasted so good on him! The head was larger and stretched her jaws. She wanted all of him. Taking in as much as she could, she stayed there until she began to drool causing him to be slicker and she could take more. Try as she might she could not get him all in. She then started stroking him with both hands up into her mouth. It was glorious. She wanted him to come for her and would not stop until she had his seed. Thierry reached under her and found her pussy. He slid two fingers deep inside and began to fuck her. As he did, he could not help but feel her cock hardening. It felt hard, but soft at the same time, much like his own. Both Lovie and Raquel saw the interaction and Raquel started to move toward them, but Lovie stopped her. Lovie looked into eyes and saw the longing. She kissed Raquel's lips, her throat, her ears and then she whispered.

"Let them have this moment. It is so natural, and Thierry is coming to her on his own terms. Raquel was disappointed but nodded anyway. Seeing this Lovie had Raquel sit in her arms, her back to Lovie's chest and Lovie played with her nipples and stroked her pussy as they watched the couple in front of them meet each other on their own terms.

V was giving him the most amazing blowjob. While not as skilled as his mom or sister she was just enthusiastic. He didn't know why he did it, but he pulled V's head up, long enough to kiss her and look into her eyes.

"Do you like sucking your new Master's dick?"

V answered immediately,

"Yes Master!"

"Do you want your new Master's juice?

"Yes Master!"

"When you get it, you are not to swallow. You are to share with your Mistresses, understood?"

"Yes Master!"

"You are to worship my dick; I don't want a quickie. Your work should curl my toes, and make me explode into your mouth is that understood?

"Yes Master!"

With that he put her mouth back on the head of his dick and said.

"Now worship for Daddy!"

Lovie and Raquel stared on in silence. So much for nervousness! He had found his voice with Vixa, just like he had with them. They watched with pride as he clearly took charge of the situation. He was clear in his commands and was confident in making sure she knew what expectations he had of her. Then he did something else they did not expect. He reached between her legs again but this time, he began to stroke HER cock! Vixa moaned loudly around his dick, she had not expected that either. While he had never stroked another dick other than his own, he felt if she could blow him, the least he could do was stroke her. He did not know that he would ever suck her, but he was sure he would eat her pussy. His mother and sister were even more amazed! Allie watched in full attention. No longer pleasing herself, she was fully focused on the new scene unfolding on her screen. She could see everything Her sister and her niece in a position familiar to her as they as sisters had done that many times. Her nephew and Vixa! Wow, the surprises just kept piling on! Vixa was not only a hermaphrodite, but also a submissive! She had never encountered either and possibilities swirled in her mind and almost made her come again without even touching herself! Back at Lovie's place, Thierry was getting closer to coming. V felt him get thicker in her mouth. Pulling back until just the head was in her mouth, she stroked him faster. Thierry moaned.

"V, Master is close. I want you to come with me. You are to release you juice when you feel mine hit your tongue, understand?"

V could not answer, only moan. Her mouth tightly attached to a tasty dickhead, her hands full with thick shaft. She stroked the largest vein, something she knew always helped her to explode. She wanted it, needed it! Lovie and Raquel had stopped touching each other, drawn to the scene before them. Thierry stroke V faster and lurching forward announced,

"Here it is pet, here is my nut! Tak mine and give me yours!"

He exploded in her mouth! Immediately her cock convulsed and with a loud moan began to cover his hand with hot nut sauce. She held as much in her mouth as she could. It started to overflow her expanded cheeks and Lovie and Raquel jumped at the chance to have some. They each took a side and eagerly consumed the excess that V could not hold. Lovie took V's face and kissed her first, consuming a fair share before turning her toward Raquel to do the same. Thierry watched in fascination, but he was not alone. Allie watched, mouth agape, her mind reeling. How long would she have to wait before she could be a part of the family festivities she had just witnessed?

12