All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Family Pt. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LustHoseLustHosealmost 17 years ago
Interesting to see how this plays out....

Very good texture to the characters; looking forward to more. Kinda curious how contraception issues are going to be handled (or not). BTW, Chon would likely be a Korean name, not Chinese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well Done

Lots of nitpickers will leave comments complaining of issues of contraception or nationality but forget it ia a fictional story with fictional characters. I personaly thought it was a good story well written. Well done to the auther I hope to see more of their work

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 17 years agoAuthor
I know...

Regarding contraception, that definitely comes into play in Part 2. Regarding the "Chon" name, I'm Chinese and I know it's used by both Korean and Chinese families.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

This would not involve a Korean because very few Koreans in the USA do farmwork, in that they normally come to America with enough education to get better jobs. They sorta despise labor like farm work--that has been my experience married to one and having grown up on a cattle ranch. She disdains any kind of living "nowheres".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Five for you

This first time i give five, not because of sex but because of story, excellent story, maybe next time make it more hard core. Yes how about another chapter. it happens in farm maybe animals be included next chapter. Maybe female bisexuality, semen eating with food, sex orgy with the Taylors, nuns, female cops, etc. include also. Also what happen to Chon's sis or i read wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brilliantly written

I came back to this story after having got my jollies off, and from there in realised how well written and well plotted this story is. If you removed the erotic sequences you'd still be left with an incredibly engaging story. Well done! I recommend you write a longer, more detailed version and submit this for publication as an erotic fiction novel - men and women are crying out for printed erotic fiction that has a sustainable plotline to it.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Getting Down on the Farm & Getting It Up

This is a MARVELOUS love story of two little foster kids growing into true devotion to each other & learning with each other all about HOT-HOT SEX as virginal young adults. Both of them are darlings. The subtleties of their life path are beautifully written. I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

excellent

greytoyotagreytoyotaalmost 14 years ago
Great Job!

this is one of the best stories i've read on this site! i love the intimacy, the innocence that that the two obviously have.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Brings back old memories...

I was raised on a farm, my parents never had any foster children but from the time I was about five years old onward they were always taking in children from broke homes or homes where they were getting mistreated. The first one that came when I was five stayed about ten years, maybe longer and is still a family friend. The others came and went. We all worked hard out on the farm. My parents were strict religious fanatics but treated all of us fairly except they were cruel to my six year older sister. End of story, she was screwed up for years and I was a rebellious,

always into trouble kid. She got married at sixteen just to get away from and I did about the same. I have never belonged to any church, I had enough when I was a kid. But I digress, I did not think I was overworked at all, I loved it. I would not ever want to farm for a living but I would love to own a big one. I live out in the country on 2 acres with a three acre lake, that is pretty good. I am sure I will enjoy the next chapter or chapters, too. Keep writing. I will get back to my plowing, HAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

this story was amazing, you didnt abuse the genre and you made it long but not a boring story. i hope to see more like this

jacko33jacko33almost 12 years ago
What a story!!!

I couldn't stop myself reading it. I love it a lot. You are an amazing writer. Looking forward to reading chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

I love the story devolopment, the love shared between Johnny and Katie, the passing of master was sad. I am looking forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic read!

That was a very enjoyable read!

Add more meat and then you should think about publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Inconsistent level of sexual innocence

I just kept wondering throughout the story how ignorant of sex they really were. It was implied that they knew almost nothing about sex, but used terminology that was fairly advanced. I can see that the narrator is looking back and was more experienced when he was telling the story. But even the acts they practiced were too advanced for innocents exploring sex without any guidance. This dichotomy distracted me greatly and soured my experience. Sorry only 2 stars "i didn't like it much". Loved the Billionaire series and book of David, and the sequals to both, all chapters got 4 or 5 stars!

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
uhh, farm?

Dear anononny. Evidently you have never done farm or ranch work? Maybe never had any pets that were not neutered? Cause, even if it's just chickens, sex happens, regularly throughout the year.

Children may not understand 'why' sex, but in that environment, they learn the mechanics of sex. And I know that most people have convenient memories, filtering out their childhoods. But kids talk to each other and listen to the older kids talk and they all snoop and spy on the adults.

tytheslytytheslyover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story..... I'm at a loss of words lol

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10almost 3 years ago

Excellent! Romantic, sexy, nice twists to the plot

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Like the characters you've created, and glad there are more chapters...

Also realize this is all fantasy, and for sure they never got a birds&the bees talk, BUT, me having been cautious all my life, thinking about the tsunami of splooge swamping Katie's cervix every time they get down...suspect their new neighbors will clue them in....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank God there is a next part.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hate abuse, especially of the vulnerable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lost me when they were 14 and he was checking out her breasts.

UmraojiUmraojialmost 2 years ago
Great work

Exactly the kind of writing that I love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Overall, a good love/sex story. Growing up, the experimenting, all to a point where Katie and Johnnie consummate their love for each other. However, all the sex leads to the question of WHY she had not gotten pregnant with all that sperm floating around inside her. I vacillated between rating this story as a 4 or a 5. Story is much better than most, but still could have used a little more fleshing out. The end of the story would have been just as good if "The Master" had just died peacefully in his sleep. His suicide with a gun just wasn't credible to me. I do want to see where Chapter 2 goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES