All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Love'

by smallncute

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Helen_WheelsHelen_Wheelsalmost 16 years ago
So lovely

So lovely, the long deliberate seduction, the attention to character and to detail, the delicate and the profane, like all of your stories

Also so flattering ...

linlynnlinlynnalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

I can see this story is really heart-felt and I happen to know that you put a lot of time and effort into it.

Well done, it was all worth it Lynn xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

That was actually quite breathtaking...well done Miranda - Selena

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get the language right

I very much enjoyed the story. But there are no 'different kinds' of love; there are, however, different ways of loving. Do, please, think about this and use your langauge more carefully. I love my mother, I love my wife, I love God, I love my dog, I love my teddy bear, I love ice cream - these are all LOVE, not different kinds of love, but different WAYS OF LOVING. Remember Gertrude Stein: 'A rose is a rose is a rose.' In the same way, love is what it is, whether it is for my mother, my wife, my God, my dog, ice cream, my teddy bear - love is love. It's what it is, and it doesn't exist in different kinds, only in different ways of expressing it. Freddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cecile's thoughts

incredible...sensitive....very impressive...about time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
beautiful

fantastic story hun! your pacing is excellent as ever. please keep them coming.

-Nicola

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very sensitive

Nicely put together, thoughtful and sensitive. Your construction and delicacy of phrasing is an object lesson to us all.

Please don't make us wait for too long before your next submission. It will be worth the wait.

Brenda

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

As usual, well written, words can't describe how well written. Keep up the good work and waiting for next instalment. Lots of love, Rachna

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First Rate Erotica

I think it's safe to say that this story is one of your best for its surprising sensitivity, charm and pure eros.

I'd also like to leave a comment for Freddy: I hope you never become confused, after all, you might have intercourse with your ice cream cone and lick your dog!

Leah, your gal in Texas!

RellyRellyabout 14 years ago
extremely sexy and beautiful

i was constantly aroused while reading this story. the intense sexuality of both women was contagious. it's not that i didn't "see" Angela as being in a wheelchair, but that fact was not a barrier to her sensuality and sensitivity as a person. great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Arousing and Erotic

I really love your stories, they are so sensuous and erotic. I look forward to reading all of them.

Keep up the good work.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Grammer or nicht grammer - isn't the most important thing.

What is, is that you've tackled a difficult subject and come up with not only an original story but an erotic and very believable and touching one.

More power to your fingertips (The pun wasn't intentional, honest!).

R.

Dicksmall69Dicksmall69over 12 years ago
Disabled sex

As a bisexual disabled man I was thoroughly aroused by this story. It captured so many of my own frustrations and desires. We disabled persons are still very sexual and able to enjoy sex and pleasure our partners as well. Please continue educating everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL

I'M AN 44 YEAR OLD MALE DISABLED AT BIRTH. I COULD ONLY DREAM OF MEETING A GIRL THAT WOULD SEE ME HOT AND HAVE SEX WITH ME. THIS IS A GREAT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you for writing this story :)

Amazing...Being disabled myself it is wonderful to read about a disabled person...to have someone view someone for who they are instead of a person in a chair...I wish everyone viewed disabled people the way Miranda sees Angela

This story gives me hope...Thank you for writing it...

P.S. I hope you continue with the story between these 2...I'd love to read more

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WOW, SO HAWT!

What a hauntingly beautiful story. The dialog is awesome and the slow sensual desire that burns between Miranda and Angela, is DAMN HOT!

** I LOVED IT! **

***

Thanks to the author for highlighting the plight physically challenged woman face everyday and for making us understand that just because they are in a wheelchair, it by no means impede their ability to enjoy physical interaction, albeit to a certain extent

* I admire writers such as yourself.

Tippy69Tippy69about 9 years ago

It was wonderful story. Thanks for the remainder that people who are disabled are just that people, and that they have feelings and needs just like the able body person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

While I can admire your taking the leap and writing about an affair with a woman with a physical disability (not a "disabled woman"-- her being a woman isn't disabled), I have some issues. The first is that I think you were disengenuous at best, claiming that your protagonist hadn't noticed that Angela was in a wheelchair, seeing only her beauty and grace. Um... she hadn't noticed the shiny chrome chair, the large wheels, or that Angela's head was at the level of her waist? "Hardly noticed she was in the chair when confronted with her beauty" I might almost buy, or "Her beauty completely eclipsed for me the fact that she was in a wheelchair," but to not notice the chair at all is, well, silly. No one with a disability will believe that-- I have a serious disability (that currently doesn't require me to use a wheelchair, thank God, but will again), and I know people in the disabled community, and you can trust me on this.

The business with the dildo was insulting. Miranda, her thumb caressing Angela's clitoris (which Angela couldn't feel) insists that she wants to use it-- to fuck Angela "in every sense of the word"-- and Angela allows it. However, what Miranda has conveniently forgotten, again, is that Angela has no feeling from the waist down. She gained no benefit from the exercise, which could only serve to remind her of her loss-- she didn't even feel it as Miranda got herself off, using Angela as a masturbatory device. I suppose "selfish" is 'a different kind of love', but it's not a good one.

Finally, the painful incompetence of your description of their first kiss almost kept me from reading further (unfortunately, not quite). You have their lips almost touching for the first time, then touching, then back to nearly touching for the first time, and even Miranda suckling on Angela's lower lip, before their lips touch (how, without using her lips?). In the next paragraph, you have their lips brush each other's before their lips touch. Huh? You really need to go back and read what you've written, making sure it follows logically, before sending it off to be published.

Editing issues such as those are easily fixed-- if only by asking someone to edit your work. The issues regarding people with disabilities are not so easily addressed. They require some serious soul searching about your own feelings and insecurities regarding disability, and the willingness to adjust your desires to meet your shared capabilities. Until you've taken that step, perhaps you should limit your erotic writing to people with abilities with which you are more familiar. I'm not saying this to hurt you, but as a person with disabilities myself, to help keep you from inadvertently causing hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sorry anon, totally disagree with you, at a guess I would make an assumption that you are male and have absolutely no idea of a females capacity for expressing and sharing her love and affection for her partner, and the lengths that she will go to ensure her partner is totally fulfilled. Do you not understand that a female will not climax every time she's made love to, but will still achieve a level of sexual fulfilment despite this. The editing could have been better I agree, but having a paraplegic partner that has taken absolutely no offence from this story but actually applauds this author's attempts at describing the love that exists between 2 women, albeit one of whom has a disability, I would cordially suggest that you get off your pc correct high horse, as the only one who is being offensive is you, and embrace the love.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Touched ...... So so wonderful so sensual so full of passion but not raw no so soft so fine so like a airy feeling in the beginning warming sommer time touching the skin amd given you shivers ...... This was pure perfection pure inner light feelings ...... Simply divine

Thank you so much amd ten hearts 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous