A Different Kind Of Merger

Story Info
It’s not just business they want to acquire.
2.9k words
3.7
7.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oumf
Oumf
2 Followers

Brimming with anticipation, she cast a final glance around the hotel suite. Champagne on ice, candles lit and a slow seductive soundtrack playing in the background. She paused as she caught a glance of herself in the full length mirror she'd propped up in the lounge area, right opposite the plush sofa.

She stared at her reflection, tracing the swell of her breasts above the silky black lace before running her hands down her stomach and towards her matching thong. A sigh escaped her lips as she felt how wet the lace was already. She slipped her fingers inside her dripping warmth and slowly stroked, using her other hand to rub her clit. She watched herself in the mirror and stroked deeper, rubbed harder. So close. She was on the verge, she kept rubbing, kept stroking... but couldn't bring herself over the edge. Christ. She knew exactly what she needed, and it was a different pair of hands. With a groan of frustration, she stalked away from the mirror. She had spent the past week in a constant state of arousal, dripping wet and aching to be stroked, fingered, licked, fucked.

When would he arrive? All she could think of was how it would feel to have his tongue teasing her clit, his fingers driving deep inside her and his cock filling her up as she rode him.

Where the fuck was he?

The doorbell rang. She'd been planning to open the door to him in her lingerie, but her sudden anger at him as the cause of her sexual frustration propelled her to quickly pull on a short and strappy summer dress. Her molten legs somehow carried her to the door. Pulling it open, she saw a long, muscular frame fill the doorway. Her eyes collided with a white shirt, chest muscles faintly outlined under the crisp cotton, some dark hairs curling out from the open neck.

She dragged her gaze up, past his pulsing throat and full lips, until she finally met his eyes. They were deep brown and had darkened with desire. They stared back at her wordlessly, the heat pulsating between them, until finally his lips quirked open in a teasing grin. "Like what you see?" His voice came out low and husky.

Furious with herself for revealing her hunger so obviously, she spun around and strode back to the lounge area, grabbing the champagne bottle from the ice bucket. He'd fobbed her off all week, citing work commitments, and damned if she would just spread her legs within seconds of him finally turning up. But she wanted to, god how she wanted to. Raking her gaze down his body, she imagined for the thousandth time how it would feel to have him finally push the entire length of his cock into her...

The champagne bottle slipped from her palms. Suddenly he was there, right in front of her, catching the bottle before it shattered on the floor. "Looks like you need a hand." That infuriating, teasing grin again. He popped the cork and watched the bubbles fizz to the surface before he tangled his fingers through her long, dark hair. Giving a gentle tug, he pulled her head back and tipped the bottle to her mouth. The golden liquid slid down her throat and she savoured the rich, heady flavour of it before realising that he'd slowly begun to pour it elsewhere. The river of bubbles trickled through her dress, between her breasts, over her stomach and into her already-wet centre.

"My turn for a taste," he whispered before languidly sliding his tongue down her neck and over her breasts. One hand still dripping the champagne bottle, he used his free hand to slide the straps of the dress off her shoulders. The flimsy material slithered straight down and pooled at her feet. She could feel the whisper of the cool air against her skin as she stood in front of him in her silky slivers of nothing, dripping wet with the champagne and her own desire for him.

______________________

This, he realised, was going to be harder than he thought. His jaw clenched furiously and he let the bottle fall to the ground, the bubbles flowing uselessly over the carpet. His gaze jerked down her body and he felt his cock swelling and straining against his pants. He'd already been rock hard when he arrived and hadn't thought he could get any harder. Yet again, his need for her was out of control. Since they'd met at the hotel bar and started fucking a month ago, she'd been the one to call the shots, to name the time, place, position. His need for her was so great that he'd happily shown up and fucked her anytime, anywhere on her terms. But now it was time to even the ledger and he'd wrestled his own self control to deliberately leave her hanging this week. He could tell she was pissed with him and was trying to keep her own desire in check. Usually she'd already be straddling him by now. Well, two could play at this game.

Pushing her down on the sofa, he knelt between her legs and began trailing kisses down her neck and over her breasts. He undid her bra with an expert twist, then his tongue flicked over her nipples and grazed them with his teeth. He heard a slow sigh escape her body and remembered the mirror he had briefly registered on his way in. "Open your eyes" he demanded. "I want you to watch me tasting every inch of your pussy." Her eyes flew open and, after making sure she was watching him in the mirror, he spread her legs apart and dipped his head between them. As his tongue flicked across her swollen clit and nudged her wet lips apart, he heard her groan and felt her fingers weave through his thick hair, urging his head further down, his tongue further in. "Not so fast," he whispered and retreated, his tongue flicking across the soft skin where her thighs met her groin. She groaned again and bucked her hips up.

"Fuck me now," she demanded. His eyes glinted wickedly up at her. "No chance you're getting it that easily."

Mewling with frustration, she grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and tried to pull him up on top of her. He hovered over her, planting his hands on either side of her face. He lowered his face down to hers and he saw a spark of victory in her eyes as she pushed her mouth and her hips up to meet him.

He was still fully clothed but could feel his dick pushing against the material, straining to be inside her. He almost lost it but summoned all his self control and straightened up. He strode over to the floor length windows that spanned the entire length of one wall and stood gazing out over the spectacular water view. Drawing a deep breath to collect himself, he clawed a hand through his hair then spun around to face her.

———————————-

That bastard. How could he stand there so smug, so unaffected, still fully clothed... when she was a hot,

molten mess, spreadeagled on the sofa wearing nothing but a tiny, dripping wet thong.

"Nice view", he said nonchalantly. His head jerked at the windows behind him but his eyes were raking every inch of her almost-naked body. He might be acting unaffected but the outline of his cock against his pants told a different story.

Slowly, she peeled the thong off and walked towards him, now completely naked. He didn't take his eyes off her for a second. "I can give you a better one," she murmured as she stood up on tiptoe and wound her arms around his neck. She knew he was playing with her. Fine; if he didn't want to fuck her, she'd make him come another way. She unbuttoned his shirt then slid her hands down his chest, over his stomach. She felt his muscles contracting under her touch, as her hands slid lower and lower. Without hesitation, she unbuckled his belt and dragged his pants and underwear down, pulling his cock free from their confines. She heard him suck in his breath and looked up to see him watching her, his eyes glittering. She reached down and ran her fingers gently, teasingly, up his shaft.

She got down on her knees and, ever so gently, took his balls in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around them and slowly, tantalisingly, began licking them. Licking and sucking, she kept it slow. Then her tongue trailed up the whole length of his throbbing cock and down again, leaving it glistening with her saliva. She heard a hiss escape him and smiled, pleased with his reaction. Grasping her head, he pushed his cock inside her mouth and she finally took him in, wrapping her lips around his bulging thickness. She hadn't known she could get so aroused sucking dick on her knees, but she whimpered when she felt the slick wetness pooling between her legs.

—————————————

Fuck. He was losing control of the situation. If he didn't regain his senses he'd blow straight into her mouth within the next few seconds.

He hadn't made her wait a week so that he could deny her pleasure. He wanted to make her cum all over him before he reciprocated.

He grabbed her hand and yanked her up the full length of his body. Trying to slow the pace down, he plunged his hands into her hair and held her head steady, covering her mouth with his. His tongue slowly delved into her mouth, stroking and tasting her. He grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her astride his hips, then walked a few steps until he'd pushed her up against the window. With a moan, she angled her hips and tried to slide down the length of him.

"Not yet." It took every inch of his self control but he placed her on the ground, ignoring the furious sparks in her eyes. Quickly, he spun her around so she was facing out over the water. The city lights twinkled over the water but she barely registered them as he pulled her arms up above her head. With one hand, he pinned her wrists up against the glass and with the other, he began tracing circles around her breasts, over her stomach, then down to her hot, wet pussy. He slid his fingers inside and felt her clench around him. He stared at their reflections in the window and kept stroking his fingers inside her, teasing and taunting. Her hips arched forward and she bucked and pressed onto his hand. Her eyes closed and her head fell backwards.

"Please, please," she begged.

"What do you want?" He demanded to know.

"You. Your cock. I want your cock inside me. Now. Please." Her voice was choked and her eyes in the window caught his. Her fury was gone and with her eyes she begged for him.

With a groan of surrender, he pulled her hips back until she was bent over, her hands splayed on the glass. "Please," she whimpered again. Finally, grasping her hips, he drove his cock deep inside her. She moaned and pushed her ass against his thighs, taking him deeper, enveloping him in her wetness. He nudged her forward with his thighs, until her body was splayed against the cold glass. Now the entire length of his body was pressed up against the back of hers. His hands reached around to cup her breasts, massaging and teasing her nipples. They travelled lower, past her stomach. His thumb teasingly drew circles on her clit, rubbing and rubbing. Then, slowly, deliciously, he thrust into her, pushing the front of her whole body against the window pane with each driving thrust. He pulled his whole length out of her, teasing her wet entrance with the tip of his cock, then slowly pushed all the way deep inside her again. He clenched his jaw in a monumental effort to stay under control and steadily began to increase his pace. She was panting now, her pussy clenched around his cock. He drove harder and faster, harder and faster, until he felt her whole body shudder and heard her scream of release. Finally, mercifully, he let himself go. He exploded inside her and a low groan tore from his throat.

His goal had been to drive her senseless, make her beg, but he'd just about lost his mind too. Her body made him crazy with lust. All that silky skin, dripping wetness... He felt his cock stirring again.

Sighing, he scooped her up in his arms and dropped her on the bed, flopping down next to her.

—————————————

She sensed something had shifted in him, but she wasn't sure what. Or why. He'd succeeded in their little game, had made her wait and beg, but he wasn't gloating. Instead, he was looking at her with an unfathomable expression on his face. Not a trace of the cocky, teasing man who'd arrived at her door earlier.

"Did you really have meetings all week or were you just playing with me?" she ventured.

"I was playing with you," he batted right back then raked his fingers through his hair again, a habit she was beginning to recognise. "But it did turn out to be a crazy week. Settlement's been delayed," he muttered distractedly.

She racked her brains for memories of their first conversation in that dimly lit bar. He'd said something about being here to close a deal. Beyond that, she had no idea whether he was buying, selling or what. They'd both had full schedules over the past month and had crammed what free time they had with sex, sex and more sex, not small talk.

"Problems with a regulator?" she guessed, citing the most common issue that caused her own deals to be held up.

He regarded her with surprise and a different sort of interest.

"Competition commission? Tax office?" She scrutinised his face closely. "Foreign investment board?" She clocked the slight flare of his nostrils. "Aha! Got it!"

————————————

"Are you a mind reader?" He laughed incredulously.

"No, just an M&A lawyer, remember?" She looked up at him coyly through her lashes. No wonder she'd driven him hard on the terms of their deal. She playfully punched his arm. "Don't tell me you've forgotten all our romantic dinners and endless hours of thought-provoking, getting to know you conversations."

He chuckled because she'd made it clear from the beginning that she was only here temporarily, to finalise something for a client. Calling out the explosive attraction between them, she told him straight up they wouldn't be wasting time on dinners and small talk. And he'd happily agreed. A sexpot who just wanted to have a fucking good time with no commitment? He wouldn't say no.

She chose that moment to say casually, "My deal stalled so I'm leaving this weekend." She grinned impishly at him as she added, "I knew you'd live to regret your week-long hiatus. That's an awful lot of fun you missed out on..."

His jaw clenched at her words. She was leaving this weekend? At the thought he wouldn't be able to see her, lick her, fuck her, touch every inch of her body... his stomach knotted.

What the hell? He'd agreed to her stipulations, had been ecstatic about them, and now he wanted to change the deal? Idiot. Any guy would kill to be in his situation, wave goodbye and be content to jerk off for a few years over the raunchy memories.

And yet. His fingers slid down the curve of her back and settled on her waist. He wanted more. He'd always been decisive in knowing what he wanted and then executing to get it. His hand continued its trail south. With a small whimper, her legs fell open and he traced his finger slowly up one thigh, down another. Her breath quickened as he slipped his fingers inside her, feeling how wet she'd gotten again - or was it still wet from before, he wasn't sure - and skilfully he stroked her until she was writhing in his hands.

His cock was stiff, the blood coursing through it again, and this time he couldn't wait. He covered her body with his and, poised inches above her, watched her face as her lips parted and desire clouded her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down. With a groan, he brought his full weight over her body and buried himself inside her, over and over, driving them both towards oblivion. Suddenly, she swung her legs around and straddled him. Sitting up, he grasped her hips as she rode him, grinding her clit furiously against him until she cried out and bit his shoulder as her orgasm trembled through her body. The blood roared through his ears and he exploded deep inside her.

Their bodies still shuddering from the gentle waves of pleasure pulsing through them, he held her close then rolled back onto the bed, bringing her head into the curve of his shoulder.

He stared thoughtfully at the ceiling. He wasn't one to back out of a deal, ever.

But this deal had to be broken. No way was he letting her go.

He searched his memory for a clue to her client's name and remembered her saying something about a shipping company. The news had been full of rumours about a potential merger between two of the world's biggest shipping lines. It had fallen through?

He looked down to see that she had fallen asleep in his arms. He pulled her closer and began hatching a plan.


Oumf
Oumf
2 Followers