Love at Waffle House

Story Info
She added something to the menu.
3.5k words
4.56
30.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,821 Followers

LOVE AT WAFFLE HOUSE

JOHNNY

I love Waffle House breakfasts. I go almost every morning. My wife doesn't like to eat breakfast until about ten o'clock. She says the smell of breakfast cooking makes her sick. So, I go to breakfast by myself. But I am never alone.

I am a regular. I have a meal named after me. Being a regular means I know all the waitresses. I flirt mercilessly. I get away with it because I tip well, and I am old, bald and fat enough to be considered harmless.

I try not to have a favorite waitress. You'd be surprised how nasty they can get if they think you like one more than the other, especially when tipping. I have a favorite though: Deidra. She is almost six feet tall, two inches taller than me. She is thin, but not skinny. Decent breasts and ass but not traffic stoppers. Pretty face. She is bi-racial. Reminds me of Marilyn McCoo of the Fifth Dimension. (If you never heard of them, that means I'm a lot older than you.)

We have a special connection because she has a son who is autistic. I retired from a program that helped families and persons with disabilities including autism. I was able to help her get some Respite services to give her and her husband relief periodically. Her current husband is not the father of the child. The fact that he married her knowing she had an autistic child puts him up on a high esteem shelf in my estimation.

The incident that changed our relationship occurred when I observed she seemed sadder than usual. I asked her if something was wrong with her son. She said no, it had to do with a bill they we unable to pay because Social Security messed up her son's monthly SSI check. Unfortunately, in my experience, that happens far too often. I told her that I had a proposition.

She looked at me strangely when I said that. It was like I could read her mind. Deidra was well aware I thought she was sexy. She was thinking I was going to offer money for sex. Although she stared at me, she didn't say anything. I went on to offer her a no-interest loan. Deidra looked relieved but said she would have to talk to her husband about it.

I gave a lot of thought about her reaction. On one hand, I was glad that I was considered a sexual threat to her. Hey, it was something for me to be considered sexual in any way to a beautiful young woman. Would I have offered her money for sex? If I knew she would be interested, Hell yes! If I knew she would be disgusted by it, 'I'm not that kind of guy.' Yep, I'm that big an asshole.

When I saw her the next day, I asked her to come over since there was no one else seated near me at the low bar, my 'assigned' seat. I told her of my assumption of her assumption when I told her I had a proposition yesterday. I said I would not offer her money for sex for several reasons, but the one I thought she should be aware of is that I could never have enough money to offer that I thought would equal the worth of being able to make love with her. Then I got up, paid my bill, and left.

I was scared that I may have messed up my friendship with her. The next morning, she was not working the section where I was sitting. She did not look my way or join in the usual "JOHNNNNNY" greeting I get. I ate my breakfast and was beginning to gather up my stuff when Deidra came over and left a note where I was sitting. I picked it up without looking and made my exit.

Inside my van, I opened the message: "2:15, Starbucks." I looked back into Waffle House and saw her looking at me. I gave her a thumbs up. Then I started worrying. I had never met one of the waitresses outside of WH before. Oh, I had seen several by coincidence at Walmart, but I had never had an appointment with one. I wondered what the significance was to her. I wondered even more about what I wanted the significance to be. I was prepared to listen and accept a wide range of possibilities.

I was nervous as hell waiting for her that afternoon. Deidra came in about 2:20, saw me, walked over and sat down. I asked if she wanted some coffee. She said she didn't have time.

"Johnny, I cried after you left yesterday. It wasn't so much what you said, but what it unleashed about what I was feeling. I decided that I have a proposition for YOU. I would like you to seriously consider it. Whether you agree or not, you must, repeat MUST not tell anyone what I said, not even your wife. Probably, especially your wife."

A little shocked, I responded, "I agree. I will not tell anyone."

She looked around as if to check that anyone was close enough to overhear. "I know we've been friends, but there's something I need that normally you don't ask a friend for. Johnny, I want to make love with you."

In my mind, my reaction was "Holy shit. Jackpot. Don't blow this asshole." I shut up and listened.

"My mother was white and my father black. I was raised black. I was teased by both blacks and whites growing up. I couldn't wait to leave home. I didn't care who I dated in high school. I just wanted to find someone who could take me away. I didn't mind putting out for any guy I thought might be a possibility. I finally found a white boy that had a good part-time job as a carpenter. He would have a good paying job after high school no matter where he lived. So, I let him get me pregnant. Taking responsibility won out over his family's objection about marrying a nigger, so we got married. Soon after graduation, we moved.

Our son was born. He was handsome. We were a happy family for a while. I began to sense something was wrong when our son was about a year old. My husband didn't know enough about babies to notice. By age three, we had the diagnosis: autism. I don't know which affected my husband the most: having a 'defective' child or having his family telling him that the child was God's punishment for having married outside his race. Whatever the reason, I no longer had a husband and my son no longer had a father.

"In my family whenever a lot of shit happens, you head to church. In our case, it was Freeman Chapel, C.M.E., typical evangelical black church. I didn't find God there, but I found JaQuan.

"The church nursery tried to keep my son during the service, but that didn't last long. He was out of control. I kept him with me in the congregation, but often I had to take him out. One Sunday, he was particularly bad, I took him out and I just started bawling. JaQuan came out and asked if he could help. I found out that he was an aide in the autism class my son was in at school. He almost immediately calmed my son down.

"I asked him how the hell he did that. He said, 'Your son and I are buddies. We do things for each other.' I was instantly in love. We started dating and six months later we got married. I thought my life was turning around for the better. Before long, I found out that it had only taken a side road.

"JaQuan was what my son needed which filled a major need in my life. The area that was not filled was my love life. JaQuan is not a good lover, but thinks he is. Bring a handsome, well-built black man, he gets a lot of offers from white women who want to try a big, black cock. He has taken many of the offers. Since it's so easy for him, he doesn't worry about pleasing a woman in bed. Evidently, he gets plenty of praise just for having a larger than average penis and being black.

"He knew I wouldn't divorce him because of my son. My husband does not make love to me as much as he just fucks me. He fucks me mostly doggie style and likes blowjobs best. I am not allowed to ask him to go down on me or try anal sex. Too dirty. Anyway, I need love besides sexual satisfaction, but I cannot lose a man who not only tolerates my son but also helps him learn things. I guess it's a contradiction to say 'I cannot risk' while asking you to have an affair. Maybe it's more accurate to say, 'I want an affair, but I want to be very, very careful.'

"I want to try you as a lover because I care about you and I think you're cute. Most importantly, I sense you would rather make love than just fuck. Hopefully, you've learned a lot about love making in all the years you've been alive. I hope you see me as someone you could make love with. I also believe that you would be careful because you have a wife you've been married to for almost 50 years. In addition, since you're retired, I figured that would make it easier to you to meet me at the times most convenient to my schedule. I'm talking about once a week, maybe.

"If I sound desperate, I am. I want you to think about it. My proposition is for us to try each other out a couple of times then decide to continue or not. It will be important for us not to act differently when you come to Waffle House. The waitresses there pick up on stuff like staff having affairs. Anyway, the offer is open for a couple of weeks. Please give it careful consideration and let me know what you decide."

I sat stunned while I watched her walk away. I looked around, praying that no one here could read lips. No one seemed to have paid attention. She said to think about it, like I could think of anything else. I had been 'faithful' for almost 50 years, but I must admit it was the lack of a willing woman more than it was a case of good morals on my part. I have had women flirt back, but I had never had a flat out offer of sex before.

My only source of ejaculation for recent years had been my hand. My wife's plumbing made it too painful for regular intercourse, but she would do oral sex. Well, she used to do it until one time I didn't tell her I was about to cum and I shot off in her mouth. She gagged and then vomited. She was really upset. I haven't had a blowjob since. Since then, I have been able to satisfy her at times with my tongue or fingers. She has tried jerking me off, but it never seems to work. As far as having an affair, I'm not sure what she would do if she found out. We're not just husband and wife, but we are best friends. I don't want to lose her. But I get an erection every time I think of Deidra and what I think her naked body would look like.

Why kid myself? I'll never have an opportunity like this again.

Deidra let me know the time and day for our first rendezvous. She had me get a room in a motel in the town eleven miles from our city town. We had a four-hour window. I was shaking like I was freezing.

We stood looking at each other, not knowing where to start. She smiled and came towards me. Deidra put one hand behind my head and pulled our faces together. It was electric for me. Her lips were larger than my wife's and seemed warmer and softer. Just as I was enjoying the initial kiss, she opened her mouth slightly and started using her tongue. I probed her tongue with mine and I was soon lost in the kiss. We continued probing, testing, licking, and sucking with tongues for quite a while. I was in a daze.

She started unbuttoning my shirt. That's when I became scared. "She's going to see my flabby body and either laugh or walk away in disgust. Oh well, there's no way to develop a six pack with a few seconds of exercise." I stood still and prayed she would continue.

Deidra said nothing as my shirt came off and she threw it on the floor. Next, she reached for and started undoing my belt. "Now, she will really get disgusted." I was almost in tears waiting for her judgment on my poor condition. I doubted that she would last long enough to look at my penis which was another likely source of derision. "Why did I agree to do this?"

I was surprised that she kept a smile of satisfaction on her face was I was more and more unveiled. So far, no disgust was evident. I closed my eyes as my pants and underpants came off. She could see all of me now. I felt her take my aching, erect penis in her hand and start moving it back and forth. I opened my eyes in relief. I had made it through the first test.

Deidra said, "It looks like just the right size. I have a bad gag reflex. I have never been able to deepthroat a man, but I think I can with you." Now, you may think I would have been insulted that a woman just said, in effect, that my dick was so small that I was the first man little enough to take into her mouth. I saw it as 'I'm going to get a blowjob!' And what a blowjob. The familiar buildup in my balls increased rapidly and I soon told her I was about to blow. That only sped up her bobbing up and down. She stopped and started swallowing quickly. Even after I was spent, she kept me in her mouth and didn't stop until I was clean. If I had died right there, I would have died happy.

I looked down at her face. She was so beautiful. Deidra asked, "Was that good for you?"

"I can't think of anything better."

"Maybe I can." She arose and started taking off her clothes. Again, I stood in awe as each part of her magnificent body came into view. My erection soon appeared again. Her breasts were still pert and pointed out and not down. Round with a dark areola and prominent nipples. Just above a mouthful in size. Her slim torso was next revealed, and I could see the scars from the C-section she had. They were mostly faded. Her belly button was pierced.

As she slipped her pants down off her hips, I began wondering what amount of bush she would have, if any. I also wondered if her piercings would continue. I soon had my answer. She had bush, trimmed but full, black and curly. No labia piercing.

"You like?"

"Does the Waffle House have waffles?"

"You ready to take it to the bed?"

I was in a dream. I nodded and backed her onto the bed. I did not allow her to scoot back off the edge. Instead, I had her back on the bed and her legs up in the air as I kneeled on the floor directly in front of her. Her legs were soon on my shoulders. Her glistening vagina beckoned to me. It was time for me to pay her back for my blowjob.

I started rubbing my thumb around her lower lips. I then focused on the area around her clit. Starting with slow circles, I watched her reaction to my location, speed and amount of pressure. When I calculated the best formula, I concentrated on pleasuring her clit. Deidra began to moan, "That feels so good. Don't stop."

She must have been really ready because I sensed she was about to cum. It only took one lick to her cunt and she exploded. It was the fastest any woman had ever cum for me. I let her ease down from her high and went back to work. I moved my tongue around and flicked her clit at different speeds. Her second climax was building. "Please, baby. Make momma cum again."

I added a finger that stroked in and out with speed and force that were elevated with each passing minute. When I inserted finger number 2, the second climax arrived. It wasn't as strong as the first, but it kept going in waves as I did not halt my manipulations.

Deidra was sweating on the outside and secreting juices from the inside. I gave her no rest as I added a saliva-lubricated finger in her anus. I was very slow and careful to make sure she felt no pain. It must have worked as climax 3 shot out in a few minutes. She begged for a break.

I brought her a water and spoke, "I don't know about you, but I think you have passed the audition. As far as I'm concerned, 'You're hired.'"

And so began my affair with Deidra. We met once a week. She told her husband that she had to work late one day a week. I told my wife that I worked out at the Y that day. As the months went on, the joy of my time with Deidra prevented the guilt I felt with my wife from bothering me that much. I was content to go to my grave with my secret.

My affair did get me to re-evaluate my relationship with my wife. After so many years of marriage, a certain amount of boredom and taking for granted was sure to occur. She didn't do anything to deserve a cheating husband, but she had one. I tried to up my gang in doing things for her, especially in bed. She seemed to enjoy the extra attention. I saw no signs that she suspected anything.

CHERIE (Johnny's wife)

I waited in the receiving line for viewing Johnny in his casket. He had died in bed in his sleep, lying next to me. That was the way he wanted to go. He had continued going to the Waffle House until the day before he had died. It was not surprising to me to see a uniformed crew from Waffle House come and stand in line to pay their respects. Johnny was such a regular that we used to joke that they required a two weeks notice from him whenever we went on a trip so that they could lay off a waitress for the same amount of time.

When the tall, beautiful tanned woman came over to me, her eyes were full of tears. She said, "I am Deidra, a waitress at Waffle House. Your husband was a special man. I will miss him."

I replied, "He will miss you too. I want to thank you for all you did for him. You gave him a lot of pleasure in ways I could not. Bless you for that."

She looked puzzled at me. "You knew?"

"Oh yes, my dear. Probably from the very start. You don't live with someone that long and not be able to read their faces when something changes in their life."

"How did you know it was me?"

"Whenever he would mention your name, there would be a special sparkle in his eye. Plus, you're the prettiest girl there."

"And you didn't mind?"

"Heavens no. Now if I had still been able to satisfy him like I used to, I would have scratched your eyes out. Him having you cancelled out my guilt for all the times I was unable to bring him to climax. As it turned out, he was much nicer to me in bed and in general after he was with you than he was before. I didn't get as much out of your relationship with him as he did, but I did get a definite benefit. On behalf of my husband and me, thank you."

DEIDRA

After returning home

"Wow! That was totally unexpected! After all these years of worrying about getting caught, she knew all along. Bless her heart. I guess we will both miss that man. At least he made it until my son was able to live on his own, with some supervision. All I need is a little more money saved up, and then I can now think about moving out and finding a husband for me without having to find someone who can deal with my son."

She laid her purse down on the coffee table. There was a part of an envelope showing. "What is that?" Deidra looked and saw her name written on the envelope. She opened it.

There was a letter and a check made out to her for $25,000. The letter simply stated, "For all you did for him from his grateful wife."

Deidra sat down and cried.


Skippy47
Skippy47
1,821 Followers