A Different Kind of Penance Ch. 01

Story Info
Father John changes the dynamic of a marriage.
7.1k words
4.51
8.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned."

"How long has it been since your last confession, my child?"

"It has been two weeks, Father."

And with that well-practiced introduction, so began yet another confession for Father John Sullivan; the lone, fifty-two years young priest at St. Ann's church. Of course, the female voice asking forgiveness was no child and the priest knew that well, even in the darkness of a confessional. He is, after all, the voice of the earthly presence of God, for the devout Catholic woman.

It was he alone who took on the task of healing the faithful in the Lord's name at St. Ann's. And it was he who would ask the questions necessary to clarify exactly which of the Ten Commandments had been broken by the confessor that required forgiveness from God, and penance for the sinner.

Father John can absolve the sins of the confessor in any way he sees fit. The priest could free the woman of her sins by having her recite an Our Father or a Hail Mary; or he could impose whatever act of contrition he felt the Lord would require of the sinner.

"And what sins are you here to confess?"

"Father, I am married, but have had impure thoughts of another man," came Carol's whispered response.

"I see," began Father John, in the darkness of the cubicle opposite the female, through the woven wicker mesh that separates penitent from priest in the confessional. He toyed with his rosary beads.

"And who is this man to whom you are not married?"

"Father, he is the brother of my husband," she replied shamefully, sure that even her whispered admission was echoing into the church beyond the draped doorway of the confessional. The priest remained silent for a time, allowing her to appreciate the gravity of speaking of the taboo nature of her sin against God.

"I see. And what brought about these impure thoughts, my child?"

This would be difficult for Carol, as she needed to find the right words to keep from uttering the sordid details of her act. "Father, while I was flirting with my brother-in-law. I..."

Father John interrupted with, "Were you two alone when this happened?"

"Um, no. My husband was there as well."

"And did he witness your sinful act of flirting with his own brother?"

"Well, it was his idea, Father. He had asked me to be playful around his younger brother and to show him things he needed to learn. I knew it is against God's will for me to do such things with a man I am not married to, yet I didn't have the strength to say so to my husband."

"Understand, my child, you did take a vow to love, honor and obey your husband. God cannot blame a loving wife for obeying her husband's willful command." Of course, the drivel of the centuries-old patriarchy of the church came naturally to the priest of over thirty years. "So, why do you think your husband would ask you to be sinful with his own brother?"

"Mike's brother..." began Carol, who realized too late that she had just offered information that might identify her to the priest. After all, Carol learned in grade school that confession was meant to be anonymous and that a priest does not concern himself with which parishioner is speaking. Therefore one wasn't supposed to self-identify when confessing.

She went on, "Well, my husband's brother just came back from college and hasn't yet been with a girl. My husband wanted me to help him feel more comfortable around the female sex, so he asked him to come stay with us for a while."

"I see. And your conscience couldn't bear the thought of something so taboo? Even if it was at your husband's bidding?"

"Yes, Father. He and I have talked in bed about how dangerous it would be for me to be caught being sinful with his brother. But he did ask me to show him ways to be intimate with a woman. It was these acts that caused my mind to be snatched up by the devil." She bowed her head in shame.

Father John smiled to himself. This had to be Carol Braun, that vivacious twenty-five year old with the wondrous swaying D cups, and delicious rounded ass. This is the same woman who always sits in the front pew at mass with her socially uncomfortable husband, Mike. A temptress for the priest, and now ready to become his prey.

Mike Braun, he thought. A bastard child born out of wedlock to a horny 18 year-old at the time named Bernadette, who couldn't be satisfied with one cock; she had to experience many of them. He recalled many late night trips to "counsel" this horny mommy when Mike was just a young boy. And of course, no one will ever know the identity of the father of Mike's younger bastard brother, Eric. Except, of course, Father John and the Bernadette herself.

She just couldn't get enough "counseling" from Father John and he was more than happy to give it to her. Her second pregnancy, he supposed, was inevitable, but brought about an end to their illicit play.

"I see," offered the priest, quietly. The next five seconds of pure silence was to exaggerate the gravity of her sins. Then, Father John said, "Well, it seems that the only way to address this sin is for God to speak with you and your husband - through me, of course. Do you think that you could ask him to accompany you to the rectory so we could explore this dire situation more?"

Carol gulped out loud. "Do you mean, like, marriage counseling?"

"Yes. God is more than happy to assist both of you in dealing with these sinful acts. I can help you to be better Christians through guidance from above. So, I would like you to tell your husband that Father John wants to meet with you both this evening - say, eight o'clock?" As the priest said that, he wondered if hearing the priest's name uttered by his wife would trigger Mike to remember the decadent noises made behind his mother's bedroom door so often, when he was such a young boy.

"Uh, yes, Father. I will do that. Thank you, Father."

"Go in peace, my child." And so ended the confession. The young woman got up from the kneeler and parted the curtains of the confessional. Father John knew that the religious couple would listen to anything he would offer, and he had a wonderful plan to see much more of Carol than he had previously.

* * *

The rectory doorbell chimed just as the clock in the living room struck eight, where Father John had just downed a double of scotch. He adjusted the white collar of his standard issue cassock, a flowing robe of black that has been worn for centuries, and opened the door to the couple standing nervously on the stoop.

John scratched his full reddish yet graying beard to hide his knowing smile as he greeted the two. Carol, at 5'6", and her slight husband of barely 5'3" and maybe 130 pounds soaking wet, stepped inside. She was dressed quite demurely in an almost knee length grey skirt and white blouse that was, unfortunately, both buttoned up properly and not sheer enough for her nipples to been seen through.

Her husband wore pleated, dark grey slacks and a grey buttoned-down shirt. The young man looked as bashful as ever, and could not keep from blushing in the acceptance that the parish priest was about to admonish both of them for his wanting to see his wife sexually active with his twenty-year-old brother, Eric.

"Hello Carol, hello Mike," said Father John, and shook Mike's hand firmly, then delicately accepted Carol's soft, warm fingers in his hand. The priest led them in to the living room where he offered, "Would the two of you like some sherry? I had the bishop bless it for just such occasions. I don't imbibe otherwise." The priest was pleased at how earnest he sounded. If only they knew how much wine is blessed in the diocese every month for personal consumption.

Both responded with only a nod, likely desperate to avoid saying anything that might make things more humiliating.

The priest poured two glasses and set them down in front of the couple. "Mike how is your mother? I haven't seen her since you were quite young." Mike's face changed at John's remark. John considered that question might have triggered vague recollections of his mother escorting the holy man into her home and bedroom so many times, while the toddler played in his playpen. John felt his cock pulse in response to those fond memories.

John recalled last seeing Bernadette in his favorite position - missionary - where he enjoyed the painful pleasure in her sweet face each time he shoved his massive cock into the tender flesh of her young and willing vagina.

"Oh, she is good," the young man said quietly. "She and her boyfriend live about an hour away."

"Does she have any more children?"

"Um, no." said Mike. "She got her tubes tied right after Eric was born."

"Please tell her I was asking about her. She may remember me." He knew she would. The priest wondered how many more illegitimate brats would have been calved by that horny teenaged, unwed whore had she not done the right thing and got her tubes tied after their counseling ended. This occurred just before Eric was born.

It would have been fun to carry on with her, but Eric looked so much like John that he did not want any talk going around town of he being the father.

"I will, Father."

"Now," he offered as he sat in the fine leather chair opposite the two twenty-somethings that he had sharing a love seat. "Having heard Carol's confession this morning, I wondered if you might like to elaborate on what it is that you asked of your sweet and devoted wife."

John took the opportunity to peer unabashedly at the luscious thighs exposed below the hemline of Carol's skirt. When she nervously crossed one leg over the other, he savored the sight of the creamy skin of Carol's upper thigh, and hoped in vain for a glimpse of Carol's panties. John then glanced at the heavy mounds haltered by the bra beneath Carol's billowing blouse. Many times he has used images of Carol's sexy body to get himself off when there were no better options.

Mike began, "You see, Eric is just too shy to be romantically intimate with a woman, and I just wanted to let him experience what it would be like to have, you know, relations with a real woman. I know Carol will always be faithful to me so I trusted her to help Eric out."

"Ah, so this was solely for your brother, and not for some carnal lust on your part?"

Mike began to stutter, as he dared not say it out loud, yet he could not lie to a man of the cloth. "I, errr, it just, I, I,... I mean..."

John knew what he was dealing with so he needed to force the answers needed to proceed.

"Did you bring your brother into your marital bedroom?"

"Yes, Father," he replied in a barely audible tone. Carol became flushed once more and began to subconsciously rub her thighs together.

"Did you direct your wife to perform sexual acts with Eric in front of you?" Mike could only nod.

"It wasn't just flirty things that you begged Carol to do, was it?"

"Yes, er, I mean, no. It wasn't just flirty things."

"Did you instruct Carol to do things with your brother, using her hands and her mouth?" Carol began rocking back and forth while her thighs ground against each other, in a naturally masturbatory way to soothe her recollections.

Her husband hung his head in shame. The word, "Yes," was barely audible.

"And, Mike, did you masturbate while Carol did pleasing things to your younger brother?"

"Yes, Father. I am so sorry." He hung his head, not wanting to see the contempt that the holy man might have for him.

"Carol, was it during these acts that you had impure thoughts about Eric? About being alone with Eric to do things you should only do with your husband? Maybe even some things that you would never allow with your husband?"

Carol nodded and whispered, "Yes."

"And, was Eric allowed to penetrate you in front of your husband?"

Carol nodded.

"This is when you had those impure thoughts, isn't it? Tell me what made you think such sinful thoughts, Carol."

Carol placed a hand on Mike's thigh to comfort him as she confessed, "He filled me up so well, Father. It was like nothing I had ever experienced with Mike. Because Mike is, well..." The young girl hesitated, trying to say it kindly.

"Because your husband lacks the size that you need to be satisfied sexually? And Eric's ability to satisfy you made you desire him all the more, didn't it?"

"Yes." She turned toward Mike. "You understand, right? You saw how hard I came when he..."

Mike nodded quietly, his eyes looking at the floor. The priest saw the telltale tent in Mike's pants before his hands covered his crotch, as well as the indignity his face displayed at Carol's words.

The description of Eric's prowess was no surprise to Father John. The younger brother now doubt hung as well as his father. "And, Mike, it was during these times that you realized your place in life, true? A man truly unable to satisfy the woman of your dreams."

"I know that now, Father."

Enough questions, thought John. Time to sum this all up. "Relax, my son. Mankind is human and it is natural for a man like you, who has married so far above his means, that he should fantasize about sharing such a beautiful bride with others who are better bred for such things."

Carol's fair face had turned beet red from John's comment. "And you must understand that Carol can't unsee nor unfeel such an extraordinary experience from a more capable man. It doesn't lessen the love that God allows her to have for you in so many other ways, though. Carol will always love that you work hard to give her what she needs, because she knows how important her pleasure is to you."

He let those words ruminate; there was no denial on Mike's part while his wife nodded in agreement.

John continued, "It is just very dangerous to involve family in such an endeavor. Families can have falling outs, and if such whispers were to spread, your neighbors, family and friends could question your faith in God. Other parishioners might start whispering about Carol's unfaithfulness, and your lack of manliness." The couple looked bewildered as both of them expected to be chastised for such godless activity, instead of reasoning that it was something normal.

"When any man looks at Carol, of course he would be sexually aroused. Look at your wife right now!" The simpleton turned to see Carol blushing at the priest's comment, and then back to the priest as John continued. "She exudes sex in everything she wears, in how she speaks, and even the scent she gives off of her excitement, as we sit together to discuss your woes. Can you smell those wonderful pheromones emanating from your wife right now?"

Mike looked shocked and turned to his wife. "No, I don't." Carol nodded, having already smelled her own arousal listening to the priest, and re-crossed her legs as her panties had become even wetter.

John sat at the edge of his seat to lean closer to the couple. "Mike, Carol cannot be faulted for looking for a male who has more manly traits. After all, God put man on this planet to procreate, and the role of the woman is to seek out a strong male with which to ensure a formidable bloodline to please the Lord. It is natural for Carol to seek out the seed of the alpha male. A hunter of prey if you will; not a weak, pathetic beta who could only offer weak offspring. That is exactly why she desires your bigger, better brother, and not you at all."

John felt his cock growing hard as the gullible couple listened intently. He continued, "You understand. Don't you... much like your mother did when you were young, Mike. She needed to find men who could give her an alpha male offspring. Once she bore a son who she recognized as being genetically fit, she didn't need any more children. Mike, Eric will do fine, once he rids himself of the insecurities that you've carried all your life. It isn't his fault; Eric has learned those failures from you."

Carol and Mike listened with intent; never having understood such complicated philosophy as was being described to them. Each had drained their glass while John spoke, and he was quick to refill them.

Mike started to slur slightly on his second glass, and spoke up. "So, I guess what you are saying, Father, is that Carol and I should stop these acts."

"With Eric, yes. But there are other avenues for the two of you to walk down that won't involve family and can keep her needs and your carnal desires from being found out. The needs you both have must first and foremost remain safely in God's hands, and that is why I am here."

Mike looked even more puzzled.

"I think I can offer some help. Carol, come with me." John stood up as did Carol. When Mike began to stand as well, John placed a firm hand on Mike's shoulder and pushed him easily back into his seat. John said, "Be a good boy and give us a few minutes and I will soon make clear how God can help you in this situation." The priest and Carol walked away without waiting for consent, to an adjoining room. Carol looked back and offered Mike a loving smile before she and the priest entered the room, shutting the large oak door behind them. Mike sat once again and looked around the room to keep his mind occupied while the priest and his wife were gone.

"Is this your bedroom, Father?" asked Carol as she surveyed the king-sized bed with ornate posts spiraling up at each corner. She felt as though the priest could tell how aroused she was.

"Yes, it is, Carol." John went to a closet and removed a long garment from the hanger rod. Carol recognized it as a nun's robe. He undraped it from his arm and laid it on the bed. It was a black gown with a grey bib. John moved back to the closet where he removed a crisp, white headpiece and veil, setting it beside the gown.

John lifted the smock and held it up to Carol's body. "Looks like you are a good fit for this. Would you like to try it on, Carol? You can leave your bra and panties on." John sat on the bed and watched as Carol began to strip down to her underwear. Carol had an idea where all of this was going.

Carol's eyes met John's, as the last button of her blouse was undone. She proudly peeled it open and slid the blouse down her arms and onto the bed. She looked at the priest as his eyes moved from her flat belly to the lace bra and her bountiful cleavage. Carol enjoyed that he made no effort to hide his lustful examination of her young flesh, nor hide an impressive bulge that formed at the crotch of his robe.

Blood flowed to her loins as she stood very still to expose her lacy pink bra and deep, rounded cleavage to the holy man. John was given a moment to admire her large bosom before her hands reached for the hooks between its ample cups. Like a vixen, Carol unhooked and separated her bra slightly, allowing her heavy, pale breasts to fall freely from the cups.

While John gazed at Carol's wonderful orbs and fully erect nipples, his prominent erection was much to her delight. Even beneath clothes, Carol could tell that the priest was endowed at least as much as Eric. She drew her lacy bra together and captured her full bosom into the cups once again, before teasing, "Oh, yes. You said the bra could stay." Carol rehooked it with a smile, before unzipping her skirt at her left hip. John loved that young Carol was becoming a willing co-conspirator.

As the skirt dropped to the floor, John admired her bright pink bikini panties through the gauzy mesh of Carol's pantyhose. "The hose must go, Carol," he commanded.

Carol smiled slyly, turned around, and bent over at the hips to pull her pantyhose down. Slowly she peeled the snug fabric off her backside and lowered them to the floor. Carol used the toes of one foot to pin the material of the other foot to the floor, so she could step from them. Carol did not miss the priest's pleased exhalation of air while John took in the sight of her damp cotton panties formed snuggly to her pussy lips so well. He savored Carol's full round buttocks and the stretched elastic of her panties as the gusset disappeared between her thighs.

12