A Different Kind of Penance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carol peeked upside down at John through her slightly parted legs, he asked, "May I?"

Before Carol could nod, the priest was on his knees behind her, licking the sodden gusset that had black pubic hairs sprouting from either side. After a good long tongue bath, the priest's large fingers plied apart Carol's firm buttocks, pushed her panties aside and peered at the sight of her pretty pink pucker. John leaned back on his haunches and offered, "Heavenly."

Carol stood back up and turned so John could enjoy her beauty from the front for a moment. There is something very arousing for a married woman to have another man feast his eyes on her, and more so to have that person wear the crisp, white collar of a man of God.

She felt his heated breath on the front panel of her panties. John grasped each of the back Carol's thighs and drew her clothed pussy into his face and breathed in her scent. The horny girl looked down at the graying and balding head of the priest. Then, Carol reached out to the bed and rolled up the long robe and tucked her head beneath, allowing it to spill down her body. Her arms pulled through the armholes and Carol checked out how her breasts filled the grey bib nicely.

John was standing now and retrieved the headpiece, which had a short black veil sewn to the back of it, and delicately placed it upon Carol's head. He slid two bobby pins through her hair to keep it in place, and her hair hidden beneath. "What do you think?" he asked, directing Carol to a full-length mirror beside the bed.

The habit had the desired effect. With her ears pinned beneath and her long, flowing hair hidden, Carol's pale cheeks, chin and nose gave her quite an angelic appearance. "I like it," she said, in a trance-like state. As Carol spoke, the priest surprised her as he reached around her waist to secure a cincture of white, wooden beads whose end dangled near her knees. A white crucifix adorned the end of the beaded string.

"The white beads tell all of the world that you are a woman of chastity, that your body is dedicated only to God, and to no mortal man. In time, I will allow you to venture out in your holy garb, with me as your guardian. For tonight, your husband will see you in a new light, and learn to adore you as he should." Carol fully understood John's intent, yet kept her pleased and horny thoughts to herself.

When Carol turned away from the mirror, her jaw dropped, seeing that Father John had taken the liberty of lifting his long robe. He wore nothing beneath it. The priest's long and thick cock was fully hard, and made even Eric's proud member pale in comparison; she guessed that the entire shaft neared eight inches and its circumference was formidably greater. Carol admired the twisting matrix of veins that coursed his length, and the sizeable spongy mushroom that adorned its tip.

"You see," began John, "hours ago you were pining for your brother-in-law, and now..." Carol moved to him so she could take hold of the compelling organ. She admired its girth, not able to touch thumb and finger when they wrapped around the solid and pulsing shaft. While Carol's hands fondled the veiny process from tip to root, John urged, "Perhaps you would like a blessing from the Holy Spirit, my child."

Carol peered one more time at her innocent face in the mirror, and then lowered herself before Father John and his perfect dick. She lapped up the dollop of precum that pooled in the slit of his very rigid tool. Carol kissed her way from tip down to the soft reddish curls at his nuts, and suckled one of his balls into her mouth. She gazed into John's eyes while she licked his hairy nut sack, before returning to his blood-engorged helmet.

The older man's face contorted in ecstasy while Carol brazenly fellated him with sloppy licks and sucking noises, while her husband sat nearby. She wondered if her husband could hear what was happening from outside the heavy door. Carol imagined her husband on his knees, looking through the keyhole at Carol as their priest fed her his big, fat dick.

Carol's own juices leaked down her thighs while John gently held her headpiece in place with both hands. The sight of the willing and depraved girl kneeling before him and sucking his dick like a wanton whore was too much and in only a few seconds he uttered, "Oh, God!"

With that, John filled Carol's waiting mouth with copious spurts of his warm semen. She hungrily downed his holy syrup until it flowed no more. Carol lapped up globs of goo from the priest's softening tool, all the while gazing up at John for approval. John quickly zipped back up, not mentioning that Carol's grey-colored bib sported an oblong sticky stain on it. A tendril of his sperm that had hung from Carol's lower lip when he came so abruptly had fallen onto the holy garment and would be left to dry on its own.

"That was amazing, but we should get back," he said with an approving smile, and took Carol's hand in his, helping her to her feet. When they returned to the living room, Mike was in the same seat he had been left in, waiting obediently. His jaw dropped when Carol walked in wearing the flowing habit. She couldn't hide her joy at wearing such a taboo outfit, nor for what she had just done in the next room.

Carol twirled and the ankle-length hemline swayed when she stopped turning. "Do you like it, baby?"

"Carol, you look so beautiful!" Mike wanted to stand up, but was too caught up in the moment to move. His wife reminded him of the beautiful nuns who taught him in grade school.

"Alright, let's have you both sit," suggested the priest. Both obeyed and sat straight up, fully attentive to the priest's words. Carol put her right hand in Mike's; he felt how warm Carol's hand was but had no idea it was from the friction of the manly cock his wife had just played with and sucked to completion.

"I want the two of you to work with me for the next week, in order to work through a proper penance for your sins. I think you will agree that your actions require something much more intensive than a few prayers."

Mike was stone-faced, while Carol bit her lip, as she expected that Father John's penance was likely to be very unusual and very titillating, for her at least. Carol would not be wrong.

"Mike, there is a reason that I have asked Carol to wear the holy clothing of a Catholic nun. We know that in order to wear the veil of our Lord, a novice nun must take a vow of chastity. So, do you, Carol Braun, take a vow of chastity to your husband at this time?

Carol, being eyed closely by Mike, uttered in a calm and assertive tone, "Yes, Father. I will take a vow of chastity so that I may receive the Holy Spirit as much as it is offered to me." It was John's turn to keep a straight face, as Carol added a wink when her husband turned his attention towards the priest.

"And, do you, Mike Braun, take a vow of chastity at this time?"

"Yes, I do."

"You may kiss your wife."

Carol still tasted the remnants of the priest's salty cum in the back of her mouth when she leaned toward Mike and offered an open-mouthed kiss. But Mike was so entranced by Carol's innocent look, he had no idea that he too would be receiving John's gift of the Holy Spirit.

John observed intently as the two kissed. Carol raised a hand and cradled the back of Mike's head as her tongue darted into her husband's mouth. Carol felt empowered as she boldly and excitedly delivered John's first gift to her husband. While she knew that her actions were extremely erotic, Carol was too naive to understand that these actions would send the two of them down a dark rabbit hole of the depraved.

Her husband felt his cock respond as his young wife offered her tongue in front of the priest, and he felt a strange electric charge pulse through his body while they kissed. Their tongues flicked and each swallowed their share of saliva and cum that built up from their kiss, although only one of them would know the source of that wanton flavor.

When their long kiss ended, Father John offered a blessing as his hand made a sign of the cross. The couple mimicked the sign of the blessing and the priest stood up. "I will be right back."

He returned from the next room soon after, carrying an oversized jewelry box. He sat in his seat across from the couple and opened the hinged lid. Inside laid an assortment of metal contraptions; some in silver, some in gold.

All of them had similar characteristics where metal wire was formed into a spiral of varying lengths of one to four inches, but were closed off at one end. A number of various sized rings lay next to the coils and beside them were a few luggage-style padlocks.

Mike looked on inquisitively. "What are they, Father?"

"These are chastity cages, Mike. We need to ensure that while you serve your penance, you are unable to spoil your vow through a lapse of willpower. Men are natural masturbators; especially those with a wife as sexually charged as Carol," said the priest, and to Carol he offered, "It is time for you to choose one of these for Mike."

Carole pointed to a gold one, about four inches long.

"Now, Mike, we need you to slip your pants and underwear down so Carol can put this on you." The slight young man got up and unzipped his pants, letting them and his underwear fall to his feet. His cock was stone hard; a slim, finger-wide thing of just about four inches in length. "No, that four-inch one won't work," said John. Mike is far too small for that. The cage must ensure that he is unable to get an erection."

"Oh, I see. Then, this one?" She pointed to the two-inch coil that was much smaller in diameter. Mike trembled as he felt the humiliation of being told that he is too small for a normal cage. Father John recalled his own cock being that small when he was still ten or eleven years old, before it developed to its prominent size in his early teens.

Mike was red-faced in shame as the priest shook his head.

"Here is the next problem, Carol," said John. "He can't be hard or his little thing won't fit in the cage. You will need to jack yourself off, Mike." A look of horror took over the lad's face. He made a feeble attempt to move his hand along his cock, but was too humiliated to proceed

"I know!" exclaimed the priest. "Carol, raise up your habit and take off your panties." As Mike's eyes widened in disbelief, Carol quickly obeyed and raised her gown until her obviously wet, pink panties come into view. She hooked her thumbs and slid them to the floor before stepping out of them.

The priest bent over while Carol kept her hairy pussy in full view, and picked up the sopping wet panties, offering them to Mike. "Here. Wrap these around your little cock and look at your wife's magnificence," John commanded. Mike obeyed and began to stroke his cock to the sight of his wife showing her most private place to both he and the priest.

When John ran his right hand over Carol's silky soft pubes and parted her moist labia, causing Carol to moan, Mike asked, "But isn't Carol supposed to be chaste as well?"

Father John let out a hearty laugh and said, "Only to you, Mike. Don't you remember? She must be chaste from you." Carol stifled a giggle and Mike's response to the insulting comment was to begin an ever-increasing frenzy of strokes on his little dick while the man of cloth slid his large middle finger into the slippery folds of Carol's labia. "Wouldn't you like to please your wife like this?" asked Father John, as he used his middle finger to play with Carol's prominent clitoris.

Carol watched in glee as her husband jacked off on command. "Just cum in my panties, baby. Make sure you don't get any of that stuff on Father's carpet or you will have to clean it up!" Carol's mouth gaped wide while the priest's middle finger made delicious circles around Carol's tender clit. In seconds, Mike groaned heavily and unraveled the pink garment from his cock. He cupped Carol's panties around the tip of his penis and immediately shot his load into them.

"Oh, that was fast," said Carol, and when Father John removed his finger from her slit and tasted Carol's honey, she simply let her habit fall in place. Mike looked down at his cock as it immediately began to shrivel to its modest form. Carol reached over and took her cum-covered panties from Mike and placed them securely into a pocket in her habit.

"You can fit the ring on now, Carol. Just pull his little balls through it." Mike just stared as Carol held the ring against Mike's balls and delicately slipped one nut and then the other, through the metal ring. Next, Carol took the spiraled cage from the box and slid Mike's soft dick inside while he watched helplessly.

Her touching him made his boy cock semi-hard at best, which meant that his wife would have to cram the diminutive cock into an equally small opening. Dribbles of cum drooled from his piss hole, as his dick was forced inside his new confines.

The priest waited to speak until Carol took the lock and affixed it to the cage, locking Mike up tight. With a look of satisfaction, Carol pointed at Mike's feet and said, "Pull your pants up." Her husband reached down and pulled up just the underwear and hauled them over his new appliance.

Carol looked at the bulge that the cage made in his underwear and added, "I don't think I've ever seen your undies bulge like that before." Mike blushed, and reached down to pull his slacks up over his underwear.

"Okay, are you both ready for the next chapter in your paths to redemption?"

"I think so, Father," said Carol, excitedly. Her husband remained silent but nodded his head.

A look of surrender came over his face and Mike answered, "I guess so."

"Alright, Carol. Lift up you habit once more, and sit on the loveseat, next to Mike." She did as told and exposed her hairy pussy, then sat down. "Lean back and push your hips to the edge of the cushion." The priest stood between her splayed wide legs, and began to unbuckle his pants.

"The next lesson here, Mike, is that you will better understand what a wonderful gift that cage can be for you. You see," John went on while he pulled his imposing cock from his pants and began slowly stroking it. "Because you just ejaculated, you are about to experience what is known as 'post nut anxiety'." The priest knelt down between Carol's knees where he stroked his semi-erect cock only inches from her now wet pussy.

"Everything you witness here will play games with your brain, making you doubt Carol's love for you, or that she might truly fall in love and leave you for a bigger man." John pushed his tool between the slippery folds of Carol's pussy and claimed some of the slime excreted by her willing pussy.

"But tomorrow night," he continued while he fisted his cock more intently and slapping it against the tip of Carol's exposed clit, "your cage will prevent those horrible thoughts from happening. Can you feel the tension in your chest?"

"Yeah. My heart is beating like a drum!" said Mike. His face exuded the terror he was feeling while the priest slid his very thick cock head into Carol's sopping pussy. While the priest eased his heavy tool in and out of Carol's ever so tight opening, he went on.

"Tomorrow night, you will shave all of these curly hairs from your wife before you present Carol to me in another fine pair of undies. Do you understand?" He accentuated the word "understand" with a deep thrust that brought about a quick intake of air into Carol's lungs as her body attempted to accommodate the priest's formidable size. Only a few inches made its way inside Carol.

The look of pain on Mike's face was palpable. "Yes Father."

With only a few more thrusts, Carol's snug pussy began to relax around the girthy rod. As John looked from Mike's face to Carol's and then to his thickness penetrating her, he felt an incredible urge. The priest withdrew his sword from within; his cockhead was an angry purple as he jacked his cock all over the surface of Carol's vulva, leaving trails of precum in her pubes and inner thighs. As his fist increased its pace, he said in a grunt, "Where do you want me to cum, Carol?"

His huge cock felt dizzying and had Carol in a lather. Without thought, she blurted out, "Inside me, Father!" Mike's face went ashen while he awaited more deep stabs of the priest's hefty dick into his wife's sopping pussy.

The priest pushed just the head into Carol's tight orifice and then pulled back and called out, "Not tonight!" He let out a most guttural groan and immediately Carol's curly pubes became drenched in streams of his silvery goo; three more volleys spewed up her belly and onto the grey bib of Carol's robe and all down the front of her hiked up gown.

Father John turned to Mike, who could only stare in disbelief at what he saw. The priest placed his cock back inside his pants, and said, "Put Carol's panties back on her. We are done for the evening."

Carol handed Mike the soggy pink underwear that was stained with his own ejaculate and he uncrumpled the gooey fabric. He knelt between Carol's legs while the priest sat down, and slid them up each foot, along her smooth calves and thighs, and stretched them past Carol's wide hips and into place. John looked pleased as did Carol, who was oh, so close to cumming from the priest's ministrations. She felt the cold of her husband's ejaculate as it mingled with Father John's thick, warm cum.

Carol slid the gown down over her; the dark stains of priest cum evident in the darker hues of her clothing. Father John spoke once more. "You two have some work to do. First, for the next week, Carol needs to be satisfied by you, every day, Mike... and in any way that she desires. And that begins tonight when you get home. Obviously, I will keep the key for your cage here until I am sure Carol can be trusted to keep it on her person. Make sure that she achieves orgasm tonight, before she takes off her habit."

The two listened in silence as Father John continued. "Mike, it will be up to you, after work tomorrow, and before you have your dinner, to wash my stains from Carol's holy cloth. Carol, you will dry and press the garment and then give it to Mike so that he may dress you in it before your return to the rectory. Feel free to buy some sexy undies that Mike can present you to me in. Wait until dark before coming here so that you won't be recognized. Do you both wish to continue this road to redemption?"

Mike fumbled with his contraption through his pants, clearly indicating that his little rod was trying desperately to expand into the metal confines from the carnal instructions of their priest. Carol answered, "Oh, yes. Thank you Father, for all you've done already. I think we both need this."

"And you, Mike? Are you willing to leave Carol in God's hands?"

Her husband nodded softly, and said, "Yes, Father. I trust in the Lord."

"Good boy," said the priest with an approving smile. "Now, go into the next room and retrieve Sister Bernadette's other clothing. She will be wearing her habit home tonight."

As soon as Mike disappeared into Father John's bedroom, Carol said quietly, "This is going to be so much fun."

"Oh, you have no idea, my child," was the priest's reply. Mike soon returned with Carol's blouse, skirt and pantyhose neatly folded in his hands. As Father John ushered the couple to the door he added, "Oh, Carol, feel free to reward your husband with some touching, but he is not allowed to ejaculate without my permission. In time, I will turn that permission over to you."

Father John stood in the doorway, watching Mike and Carol make their way down the street. He expected that the following week should be very interesting.

12