A Different Kind of Revenge fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do that," she patted his arm and smiled "You do that and get your clock cleaned. Oh, by the way, I had my friend in our IT dept use your phone number to find out a little about you. So I know where you live, and where your wife works. Tiffany, a receptionist at Scharn Co? Maybe I'll find myself in her office by 'accident' and let her know what we were going to do." she smiled, patting him on the arm and walked back to her lunch. She wanted to snap her fingers in a Z, but she was happy to strut her sexy ass away from him

**********************

She wanted to tell Stanley, but she couldn't risk how he might react. It was still a touchy subject she was sure, since they had not spoken about it since. She wanted to share with him how she had handled him. In confronting her, he had revealed what she hadn't seen before. While he could be charming, and was certainly easy on the eyes, his ego was easily shaken. That was the moment when she truly appreciated Stanley's stability, and not financially but emotionally. When she had agreed to her 'interlude' she had grown tired of his almost absent sense of passion and life. She no longer doubted the depth of his emotions anymore. Oh no, how things had changed that day.

Friday came along like always. The kids were going to have a sleepover at their aunties house and play in the pool the next day. Tabitha had been following the anal starter kit to the letter. It had been 6 days of wearing a butt plug for as long as she could bear it. She was up to the medium size and had only had the large inside her once. She was itching to give Stan what he wanted. And for herself, she wanted to earn some forgiveness, and that meant her bottom would be nice and red! Just thinking about it made her shiver in anticipation.

Stanley came home from work and immediately picked her up and walked her into the bedroom. He tossed her on the bed, as she giggled, she had unleashed an animal. To her shock and arousal; he started tearing off her clothes. "It's Anne Klein!" she protested.

"We'll go shopping and get you new ones, baby!" he responded.

He kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants, when Tabby dropped to her knees and started sucking him. His eyes closed as he felt her tongue and lips surround his 'stanley'. Her mouth pulled away momentarily, when she returned, he felt her middle and ring finger on his anus, circling the outside of his hole. It didn't feel half bad. He grabbed her hair, tight and matched her pace as she bobbed back and forth. As she reached the bottom of his shaft, he pushed her head down some more.

"Ah," she gasped as she came up for air. "Take me, fuck me!" she said wanton with lust.

He picked her up again and tossed her on the bed a second time. As she landed, rear end to the sky, he saw the butt plug. A shiver passed through his body. He grabbed her and pulled her towards the edge of the bed, raising her hips. He stepped aside, and returned with both paddles.

"Get my vibrator," she asked. He did so promptly.

She licked it and got it wet and inserted the buzzing sex toy into her kitty, pulling it up away from her bottom. Shortly after, the first blow landed.

"AH!" she let out, smiling and closing her eyes.

She continued to pleasuring herself, as he smacked her ass again. And again.

After the fifth paddle, and with the help of her vibrator, she orgasmed. "Don't stop!" she said. Stanley reached and got his phone, and took several pictures of her crimson derrière. He even propped up the paddle in some of the pictures. Then the punishment continued. This time with the wooden paddle. It was heavier and rocked her body. She was still pleasuring herself but at a faster rate. So Stanley increased the paddle as well.

"Oh gawd! Oh yeah! Fuck my ass...please!"

He removed her butt plug and obliged. The sensation was different, as her cheeks were raw from the abuse. As his hips landed against her bottom, it teased her very sensitive flesh. She squirted shortly after his entry. She climaxed several times by the time he shot his hot cream into her.

"Next time, you gotta tie my hands baby!" she cooed as her body shuddered.

**********************

Tabitha was daydreaming at work, it had been a month since the incident. Her sex life was better than ever. She was absentmindedly smiling at her desk when her boss walked by.

"Someone had fun last night," he remarked.

"I'm not sure that's proper, nor a professional thing to say Mr. Melcamp." she stated in simple terms.

He looked startled, and walked off without a word. Tabitha didn't show it, but she was jumping with joy inside. He was known for making off the cuff remarks that were suggestive or improper, but none of the women in the company had said anything. Despite being a modern corporation, much of the 'boys will boys' still permeated the culture. Once again, she was somewhat surprised by her self confidence and assertiveness.

Her neighbor crept over after he left and gave her a high five. "Are we going to lunch, the usual?" her friend asked.

"No, that guy that interrupted us that time might go back. Sorry, but I'm going to avoid that spot for a bit. I'm going to try another place today, hope you don't mind." she replied.

"Okay, tell me what you think." her friend left it at that.

At lunch, Tabitha went to a mediterranean place, they had outside seating and on a sunny day why would anyone want to eat inside? Because she was solo, she was able to grab a small table for two and started enjoying her chicken shawarma. She looked up and saw a girl that looked familiar but couldn't remember from where. The girl saw her, smiled and walked over.

"May I take a seat?" she asked.

"Of course, I'm by myself," Tabby replied.

She gave the girl a good look, trying to place her. She was wearing a long black sleeveless dress that wrapped her body nicely. It had a long slit that ran all the way up to the top of her leg. As she crossed her leg, the slit opened showing the long legs underneath. Then she noticed her nipples were pierced, also realizing she wasn't wearing a bra. Then it hit her; the young gothy girl from where they bought their sex toys.

"I'm glad you like what you see," the girl teased her with a wicked smile. "So, how's your exploration going?" she asked unashamedly.

Tabitha blushed. She wasn't used to being so open about sex, but she was discovering any number of things.

"Aw, that's cute!" the girl continued. "You blushed! I think you like me," she said suggestively.

Now Tabitha was really flustered. She had never been with a woman, not even in college. Yet this girl was stirring her pot, and her loins were responding.

"You have me at a disadvantage, I remember you now. Yes, I like what I see and we are 'exploring' just fine, thank you for asking." she leaned forward, dropping her voice "I'm not sure if I like you yet, but I'm well on my way. By the way, how did you get a job at a sex shop?" Tabitha tried to get the upperhand in the conversation.

"I applied for it, and I love sex so it's a natural fit. Have you and your husband tried a threesome yet? If not, I might be interested" the girl said without lowering her voice.

Tabitha just looked at her in shock, mouth slightly open.

"I have the afternoon off if you want to sleep with me." the girl pushed the subject.

Tabitha picked up her phone, and autodialed Stan.

"Take the rest of the day off, meet you at home," she said as he picked up and promptly hung up.

The girl smiled from ear to ear. They both stood at the same time. Tabitha put her purse over her shoulder, and called her office, letting them know she was taking the rest of the day off for a 'family emergency'. She replaced the phone in her purse, and was mildly surprised when the girl took her hand. They walked the rest of the way to Tabitha's BMW holding hands.

When they arrived at the house, they barely walked through the door before the girl slipped off her dress. Her perky breast defied gravity, benefits of being young. She stood there braless, in a red g-string, matching knee high fishnets and combat boots. She had a large Japanese tattoo that covered her left torso and ended in a koi fish half sleeve. Taking a step towards Tabby, she pulled her face towards her with both her hands, and kissed her deeply. Tabitha reached up and her hands found her breasts, her fingers massaging them and ran over the piercings.

Stanley arrived, and entered the house. When Tabitha had called him, he had barely caught what she said before she hung up. His root had got the message clearly. He wondered where this had come from, what had sparked Tabby's sudden need. He walked into the bedroom and saw his wife on the bed being kissed by a young woman. Her legs were open, and the girl was running her fingers over and in his wifes beautiful womanhood. She would alternate from kissing Tabitha to kissing a line to her breasts. Tabitha had her eyes closed, enjoying the moment, enraptured by her sapphic attention.

"I'm sorry Stanley, but I'm cheating on you again. I think mommy needs to be punished, I've been bad again!" she moaned, her eyes still closed.

**********************

Stanley and Tabitha were at the beach, the kids running around in the surf, both with their sunglasses absorbing the sun. They both had a slight smile on their faces. Both were remembering how Stanley had 'punished' Tabitha after she broke her vow never to 'cheat' on him again. But this time Tabby had her face stuffed into Roxanne's magnificently shaved pussy. As Stanley had taken turns fucking both of Tabby's holes, the leather paddle had rained down its discipline upon her.

Eventually, the two ladies had tied down Stanley and it was his turn to be punished. Roxanne protected her new girlfriend by lashing Stan's torso with her latex 'cat of nine tails', paying particular attention to his nipples and his rod. The pain had exhilarated him, he quickly understood Tabitha's new found joy at it. They also had taken turns riding his face and his meat, average as it was.

They heard someone walking by, then stopped. A shadow hovered over them, before Roxanne leaned over and kissed both of them "Hiya lovers!" she said.

Stanley never expected where his sex/love/married life was going to go after catching Tabitha with another man. He was just happy they had found a mutual trust and understanding. Tabitha, for her part, was very happy with their new found sexuality and sensuality.

Roxanne was introduced to the kids as a babysitter and a friend of mommy and daddy. She would continue to see the couple and her other lovers for the foreseeable future.

12