Caught on Date Night

Story Info
Cheating Wife Caught in Real Time - With Revenge.
5k words
4.24
236.5k
199
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,931 Followers

This is a short story about a cheating wife getting caught in real time. Not a BTB but a fair revenge ending.

Caught on Date Night

I never stopped loving her even after I had my suspicions. Several odd things were happening that had not occurred in our 15 years of marriage and my spidey senses were activated. Her outfits and her new look had changed significantly when the new boss took over the office. Our sex life had suddenly changed for the better. She was now actually instigating sex, which she had never done before. More frequent text messages at night, and late meetings after work were now common. Of course, she had perfect excuses for everything but for some reason, my jealous nature wasn't happy.

I told the PI firm not to tell me anything until the file was complete. I didn't want things to change between us and prayed I was just a paranoid husband. After 3 months of investigation, I was given a folder with the news I hoped would never come. After reviewing the video, audio, and photos I told Mac, my attorney, to execute the divorce papers and have them for ready me by Wednesday afternoon. I planned to show up on their Thursday night date, while they thought I was out of town. I planned a nice surprise for the couple.

It still amazed me how she thought she could have gotten away with this. Annie knows me better than anyone, she knows how intuitive, strong-willed, and unforgiving I am. Hell, she'd seen how ruthless I can be when I took over the company and destroyed my competitors unmercifully. I now own the controlling interest in a large trucking company. I'm well respected by truckers and Teamsters and treat them well. I know they have my back if I ever needed them.

I've given Annie everything and always treated her like a queen, and she knows it. She tells her friends and family how wonderful I am, and how it's embarrassing how I dote over her, but she also tells them how much she loves it. This is why the question still pounds my head, even during these last few hours. Why? Why would she jeopardize everything she has for a fling? An affair with her boss for some sex? Why? This was my most troubling question.

Annie had always been a great mother and wife, which really made this hard to understand.. Sex was frequent and satisfying, (not satisfying enough, I guess). She took care of the house and worked full time as an executive assistant for a local technology company. To this day I would never have thought she would have taken a lover.

My name is Luciano Rossetti, and I'm Annie's husband of 15 years. We have two pre-teen daughters who still love their daddy. I'm what you would call an Alpha Male that takes no shit from anyone but treats his wife like the special prize I knew she was. In our relationship I allow her to take charge and feel empowered, to a point. Thanks to genetics I inherited my dad's physical attributes, I'm 6 foot 6 inches tall, 265 pounds of muscle, with an imposing figure but, a gentle giant, until I'm triggered. Annie saw that a few times when we were out together and was hit on by some tough guys. Annie is a sex doll, with big boobs, long sexy legs, a small waist, and an angelic face. Guys are always checking her out and flirting with her, which drives me crazy. One of my flaws is my mean jealous streak, which once activated, is hard to control. Over the years I've learned to keep my rage at bay, but I have not yet mastered this talent.

Anyway, Annie had seen my jealous rage twice over the last 15 years and she knows what I'm capable of. Twice when we were out, some jerks tried to get her to dance after she already told them she was with me. Both times they didn't take no for an answer and pulled her out of the booth as I sat there watching. They must have thought since they were big tough guys, I would just sit there and let them take my wife. Big mistake.

The first time it happened was when we were out discussing our girls and having a fun time together. I was stunned when this guy had the balls to grab her hand and pull her out of the booth. Before he took his first step to the dance floor I was out of my booth and between him and my wife. With a quick move, I dislocated his shoulder and pushed him into our booth where he squirmed in pain as Annie, and I left the facilities. The other time, it was similar, but that guy suffered a broken wrist and a concussion, as we again left the bar. As I said, I don't take shit from anyone, and my biggest problem is jealousy, which again begs the question for this affair since she knows me, why would she do this?

Date Night - Thursday

I had everything arranged. One of my fixers would accompany me and present the folder when I was ready. I was there early and gave the hostess a nice tip, to seat them in a more private location. My brilliant wife knew I was out of town. And on the audio recording, I heard her tell her boss that she was free Thursday night if he still wanted to get together. Of course, this idiot did, and excitedly said he would make all the plans.

The PI agency had set me up with software to add to Annie's phone to get copies of her text messages and emails. The application also had a feature to record any audio and upload it to a private server. On that Monday, I got a copy of the text he sent to Annie, which included the time he would pick her up, the restaurant where they had reservations, and to dress sexy for him. I spit with anger after reading this and how my future ex-wife was acting and the balls on this guy to pick my wife up at my home.

My plan was actually a simple one. Let the lovers settle in with their first drink, then appear suddenly. At that point, I would start my performance, which would end with a small threat and the surprise divorce papers. My anger and need for revenge were rising.

Deep down I knew Annie would not want a divorce because she really did love me and the children. I knew what I was about to do would crush her and change her life forever. I didn't care, and I just wanted her to feel some of the pain she gave to me.

Now some would say I should be forgiving, and let it go for the sake of the children and our 15 years of marriage, after all, it was only sex. Did I mention that I was an immature, jealous, alpha male? No Fucking Way was I going to allow some other man inside my wife, and then keep her as my loving partner. As much as I loved her and how much it hurt, I knew I could never look or touch her the same way again.

I had eyes and backup on the scene, ready to alert me at the right time. So, Thursday night after getting the word that the loving couple was seated and served their drinks, I was ready to meet them face to face. I left my car and walked into the restaurant and smiled at the hostess, took a deep breath, and with my rage locked away I proceeded with my plan.

The loving couple was seated at their table and my heart hurt when I noticed my beautiful wife wearing a sexy cocktail dress, with her perfect breasts on full display. This really pissed me off, as she never dressed like that for me! Why? Why would she do this to me? I couldn't understand this, it made no sense, and it was driving me crazy.

Apparently, she wanted to be his eye candy tonight, and look sexy for her boyfriend, and this putting my rage on edge. I approached them from a side angle and made my way to the table without their knowledge because they were so romantically focused on each other. How sweet.

It was only after I pulled a chair from the adjoining table that they noticed my movement. The look on Annie's face was priceless. She had a combined look of shock, fear, and guilt, which I've never seen before. Her date had no idea what was going on and didn't realize that I was her husband. He just looked at me with an annoyed expression on his stupid face.

And so, it started...

"Hi Annie, are you two having a fun date night?" I asked with a big smile.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here, I thought you were out of town tonight? My boss, Jeremy, invited me to dinner to discuss some changes in the organization. Please join us. Jeremy, this is my husband Luciano," she said in a loving and calm voice."

Man, she was smooth. I had to admit, she was cool and fast on her recovery. The drink I had ordered before I walked to the table arrived, and after ignoring Annie's lies I proposed a toast.

I ignored her question and with a disarming smile, I said, "Pick up your glasses and join me in a little toast. Here's to an interesting night, and a new direction."

After my toast, I smiled and turned to her boss. "Jeremy, do you know why Annie and I have been able to stay happily married for 15 years? Honesty and trust, it's as simple as that. Are you married, Jeremy?" Of course, I already knew everything about him from the report.

"Yes. I've been married for 20 years, and I have 4 wonderful children from 5 to 13 years old and I agree with you, Luciano. Trust and honesty are an important part of our marriage as well."

"I'm so happy to hear that Jeremy. Annie, do you also feel the same way?" I asked knowing that I was putting her in a difficult position.

"Yes darling, it's been important to our marriage," she asserted confidently, after all, she just said they were just having a business dinner. She had no reason to act guilty or nervous.

"You see Jeremy, we have an amazing marriage, and Annie knows how much I love her and would do anything for her, as long as she remains faithful." I saw them both squirm a little as I took another drink from my glass. I continued my game.

"So how long have you two been dating?" I asked casually with a big grin.

Annie was annoyed, tried to take control, and became indignant, "Honey, this is a business meeting, and you're embarrassing me with my boss. Please stop acting jealous, you know me better than that."

Taking Annie's lead, her date took the opportunity to put me in my place as well, "Yes Luciano, this is just a business dinner. I needed to discuss some changes I'm about to make and needed to meet with Annie tonight. I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea, my friend. I would never overstep my professional relationship, especially with a married woman."

I tried to look apologetic and said, "Oh I'm sorry, so you've never been out with my wife on a date, and this is just a business dinner?"

"That's right Luciano, nothing going on between us, my friend."

"Annie, is that right? Just a business meeting and you've never been with him or on a date before?" I asked the question that would determine our future. Honesty or Lies? Which was it going to be? Unfortunately, I already anticipated the answer before she spoke.

"Only business meetings darling, I would never be with another man, especially my own boss, now please stop acting childish. I'm sorry Jeremy, my husband has a little jealous streak, but he knows how much I love him."

I lowered my head acting submissive and said, "Please forgive me, I'm sorry I do get a little jealous. I mean, seeing you in this sexy dress out with this good-looking man, well you can understand I hope."

Jeremy patted me on the back, obviously relieved that I was fooled, and said, "Luciano, no need to apologize. If my wife looked this good and was out with a strange man, well I'm not sure what I would do."

Everyone relaxed and I raised my hand to the man watching us from the bar. He got my signal and approached the table. Everyone looked up at him as he handed me a thick folder, turned, and walked away. I saw Annie and Jeremy giving each other a questioning look as I opened the folder and started laying down photos on the table. Just before I placed the first photo on the table, I turned to Annie and spoke in a quiet sad voice.

"Annie, you know I loved you with all my heart and would have given you the world. You have taken my love, and all our years of marriage and threw it all away. You have hurt me deeply, and I'll never get over those videos and the things you said about me on the recordings. I'll never be able to get them out of my mind, for the rest of my life. Thank you for that."

The first 8 x 10" photo I put down was of Annie on her knees with Jeremy's cock in her mouth. The next one was a photo of him shooting his cum on her face, and then several of them fucking in different positions.

Annie gasped and put her hands up to her mouth. Jeremy was pissed and wanted to know where I got the photos and I just told him to shut the fuck up. After I laid out the photos, I took time to look at them and make comments on each one. I said things like, 'Annie, you look so sexy with his cock in your mouth,' and 'You look very happy in this photo Jeremy, it looks like your cuming in my wife's pussy. Did you enjoy her? Annie was now openly sobbing and begging me to stop. Other tables were looking our way as I tried to keep the volume down, so as not to disturb the entire restaurant.

Annie realized how bad this looked and only had one way out, "I'm sorry baby. Can we just leave, and I'll explain what happened? It's really not what it looks like."

I looked at her with an amused expression and asked very slowly, "It's not what it looks like? Are you going to continue to lie to me, whore? Before you do, both of you should know that I have hours of video, audio, text messages, emails, and photos. Annie, I must say, that after seeing those videos, I never realized that you could be that slutty, you never shared that side of yourself with me, and that hurts. I've spent a fortune over the last 3 months to get this info, and it's all legal. So, believe me, I understand everything."

Removing the documents he said, "Now let me explain why I'm here, and what's going to happen tonight."

I then handed Annie the divorce papers and said, "Annie, you and I are done. You and your boyfriend destroyed our marriage and my love for you. You have hurt me to a level I've never experienced, and I will never be with you again. Now, you're going to sign this tonight, and my associate at the bar is a notary and will attest to your signature. If you don't sign tonight, I will expose all of the XXX videos and audio, to your parents, all of our friends, and your children will find out what kind of mother you are. I've treated you fairly in this divorce, but the girls will live with me. There is no way my daughters will live with a cheating slut, whore, like you.

Jeremy my friend, I suggest you convince your girlfriend here to sign this before I leave, otherwise, I am going to deliver a copy of all the evidence to your wife and your executive team at work. When I'm done, you will not have a job, and I'll be sure to convince your wife Sara, to kick your ass out and ruin you financially for a very long time. Now, I don't want to do any of that, so just convince her to sign the divorce papers, and then my future ex-wife is all yours. I want nothing to do with this whore, ever again."

The words slashed her heartstrings. The thought of losing her daughters was something else she could not live with. Tears were flowing from her face and her boyfriend looked panicked. Annie begged me to stop and reconsider. She gave me the usual bullshit lines, 'It's not what it looks like, let me explain, I'll make it up to you, it was just a mistake, please forgive me, blah, blah blah.' She ended with, "Luciano, I love you and I don't want this. Please give me another chance."

Ignoring her pleas, I stood up and said "I'm going to the men's room, and when I come back I want the papers signed. If they are not signed, I promise that both of you will not be able to comprehend the amount of Hell I will bring into your lives." He left Annie crying and her lover in a state of shock. He knew Jeremy would do whatever he could to get her to sign those papers to save his own ass.

While I was gone Jeremy spoke up quickly. He knew that there was no way he could have his wife and his work see those videos and would do whatever he could to prevent that. He had to convince Annie to sign the papers, "Annie, just sign them and then ask him to hold them for a week to give you a chance to talk. You need to convince him that you love him. Tell him you'll go to therapy, whatever it takes, but make him wait a week. Tell him it's the least he can do for 15 years of marriage for just one mistake. It's the only chance I see for you right now. I can tell he isn't fooling around and if he has the videos and audios, we're both screwed."

"I don't want a divorce," she cried.

"Trust me, if you get him to wait I'm sure you can save your marriage. Think about the children. You don't want to lose the girls, do you?"

The tears started up again and after a few minutes, Luciano returned to the table.

"Well, have you signed them yet?"

With the saddest face I'd ever seen, she looked into my eyes and said, "Honey, I'll do whatever you want, including signing these papers but, will you please give me a week before you do anything. Please let me come home with you and give me at least that much? After 15 years, please give me one week to be with my girls and talk? Please give me that much."

I sat silent and looked into her eyes for a long moment and considered her request. I gave in and said, "Even though you deserve shit from me for what you've done and how you threw away our marriage for this asshole, I'll give you that. You can come home, and you can have a week before I turn the paperwork into my attorney. You will stay in one of the guest bedrooms, I don't want you near my bed during this time. Now sign them so I can get out of here."

She signed the papers and I put them into the folder then stood up to leave. Before I left I took her hand into mine and she smiled until she realized I was removing her wedding rings. I put them in my pocket and then removed the ring I had worn for 15 years. I held it up as she looked at it, and carelessly flipped it into her glass of wine. The look on her face gave me only a small amount of satisfaction, but when she started crying again it made me smile just a little because I knew she was starting to feel my pain.

I turned to Jeremy and said, "Well Asshole, she's your date, do what you want with her. I'm leaving, but remember this Jeremy, you fucked my wife, ruined our marriage, and jeopardized so many things including my children's love for their mother. Your ass is mine, and I have your balls in my hand. Don't fuck with me, you're lucky I didn't follow through on my original plans for you. It's not over between us, ass wipe. You will be hearing from me soon. Got it?"

Jeremy nodded quietly as I towered over him. It looks like I may have ruined their plans for the evening. I wonder if they still want to fuck, after I leave.

As I started to leave Annie grabbed my arm and said, "Luciano, can I please come home with you? I just want to be with you. Please."

I pulled my arms away as if touched by a hot iron and said, "Fuck you! I don't want to be seen with a whore. You're his slut tonight. I'll see you after he's done fucking you, tonight or tomorrow. Makes no difference to me anyway, you have 1 week. You disgust me, I'm embarrassed to have been your husband."

Ok. Yes, I was a dick. But I really didn't care. I felt as if I kept my jealousy and anger in check. I was proud that I was able to suppress all the built-up rage. I did give her a week. Let's see how what happens.

The next morning

I heard her come home about an hour later that evening, and to her credit, she went directly to the guest suite. She realized there was no way I was going to speak calmly to her that night. We met the next morning in the kitchen when I came down for coffee.

I was still in a revenge mood, and I continued my dick persona and said, "Good morning, whore. How's my slut wife today?"

She cringed and looked down into her coffee and said exactly the words every cheating wife that gets caught and wants to save their marriage says.... "Honey we have to talk."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,931 Followers
12