A Different Kind of Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final scene in Kelly's book was interesting. Again, I'm quoting her directly:

After a couple of years in Atlanta, Adrian and I were earning good money. We wanted out of the small apartment we had rented when we first moved to town. We were not yet ready to tie ourselves owning, so we rented a nice two-story townhouse on Atlanta's north side.

Adrian thought himself a "rising star" at his agency. A few weeks after we moved to the townhouse, Adrian decided we would host a cocktail party/buffet dinner for several of his work colleagues. I was not enthused. Socializing with people to advance your career rather than because you enjoy being with them, seems manipulative and hypocritical to me. Adrian was adamant so I vowed to make the best of it.

I was also frustrated about Adrian's lack of involvement in my exhibitionism. While Adrian got off looking at my pictures, he never went with me to my shoots, even to just watch. I wanted my lover to share my adventures. As I thought about it, Adrian's party seemed to offer an opportunity.

Adrian spent a small fortune on food, wine, and booze for the party. His anxiety grew and his fuse got shorter as the Saturday evening of the party drew near.

Adrian had invited six work colleagues and their spouses/dates. Adrian had instructed me to dress what he called "expensive sexy." That translated into sandals, tight black slacks, and a clingy beige blouse. When our guests arrived, Adrian's anxiety was evidenced by his loud voice and rapid speech. I played dutiful hostess, waiting until our guests all had a few drinks to execute plan.

After everyone had eaten, they were having more drinks and talking. Adrian went into the kitchen to open another $ 50 bottle of wine. He opened he drawer where we kept the elaborate new corkscrew he bought for the party. It wasn't there. I had moved it.

Adrian got everyone's attention by yelling from the kitchen, "Kelly, where the hell is the corkscrew?" In as sweet a voice as I could muster, I replied that it was in the cabinet to the right of the refrigerator. Adrian found the corkscrew, opened the bottle, and came back into our dining room. As he did, he said, "Kelly, why was the corkscrew in the cabinet? You know we always put it in the same drawer."

"I'm sorry Adrian," I replied. "I forgot."

Adrian, played into my hands, replied brusquely, "please do

not do that again!"

I faced him, putting my left hand on my hip. "You should give me some reinforcement," I said.

"What do you mean?" Adrian asked.

"I should be punished for my mistake," I replied.

Adrian was not sure where I was headed, but, as I expected, he took that as a challenge. I knew Adrian would not back down from a perceived challenge in front of the people he was trying to impress. "Ok," he said aggressively, "what do you think is an appropriate punishment?"

"Well," I said, pretending to consider it, "I should be spanked, in front of the people whose drinks were delayed by my error." Looking around our guests, I saw some people who looked uncomfortable at my suggestion and some who seemed eager to see where this would go.

I think Adrian saw an opportunity to show we were sexy and unconventional, both supposedly positive qualities in advertising. He pulled a chair away from our dining table, sat in it, and said, "Come here!"

With head bowed, I walked to where Adrian sat and stood by his right side. "Get over my knee!" he directed.

"Shouldn't I take my slacks down first?" I asked.

One of Adrian's male colleagues loudly said "Yes!"

Emboldened, Adrian said, "Of course, pull your slacks down."

I unbuckled my slim belt and undid the hasp in my slacks. Anticipation of my next move made my nipples hard. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my slacks and panties and pushed them to my calves. Exposing my ass brought a whoop from one of the guys. I lay over Adrian's knees, letting my slacks and panties fall to my ankles. I spread my legs as far apart as I could to give maximum exposure. I sensed that most of our guests had moved behind me.

Adrian was, I think, shocked, but things had gone too far for him to stop. Adrian brought the palm of his hand down on my bare ass. A voice said, "you can do better than that." Adrian swatted me again, harder.

Adrian's spanks stung, but I was getting off on being exposed and barely noticed. When the same voice called out, "she's nice and red," Adrian decided to stop.

"Ok, enough," he said softly "get up."

"Make me stand in the corner with my pants down," I whispered.

As I stood, the same voice, sounding a bit drunker, said, "that was over too fast."

Thinking he was playing to his audience Adrian took my suggestion. Pointing to a corner of the room, he instructed, "stand with your face in the corner. Twenty minutes. Leave your pants down." I kicked my sandals off, stepped out of my pants and panties, and walked away from them. I stood in the corner wearing only my blouse, which stopped just above my ass. I could sense people walking past me. My ass burned some, but I was having a great time.

That was an arousing ending for Kelly's book. I hoped it was true. I wondered why she was back here in Cambridge by herself.

Saturday a week later, Carol and I were in our outdoor shower after our workout when our front doorbell chimed. I said, "I'll get it," and grabbed a towel. Carol and I never dressed to answer the door. Our attitude was, 'if you come to our house, you get us as we are.' The pizza drivers loved us, and we'd not had Jehovah's Witnesses around for years.

Kelly West was at our door, wearing white mid-thigh shorts and a sleeveless dark blue top. She looked delicious. She ran her eyes over my nude body, smiled, and asked "Is Carol here?"

"She's in back," I replied. "Follow me."

As I led Kelly through our house, she said, "I love your outfit."

"Thank you," I responded. "It's what Carol and I both wear most of the time at home."

"My kind of home," Kelly replied.

I led Kelly out to our patio where Carol was standing naked. I could see from Carol's face that she was as struck by Kelly's beauty as I had been. Glancing at Kelly, I sensed that Kelly shared my opinion of Carol's nude beauty. "Carol," I said by way of introduction, "you remember Kelly West?"

"Yes, I remember you" Carol told Kelly, "I'd forgotten how beautiful you are."

"Thank you," Kelly said. "I've changed some in the years since we last saw each other."

We sat at a patio table in the shade. I brought beers out for all three of us. Kelly took a sip of her beer, then said, "you two look so comfortable, do you mind if I take my clothes off?"

"Please do," Carol replied.

Neither Carol nor I had seen Kelly nude in about seven years. While she was a beautiful woman clothed, she was much more beautiful nude. Carol's facial expression once Kelly had undressed said clearly that Carol was very impressed. I'm sure I had a similar, if not awed, expression. Kelly seemed to appreciate our admiration. She did a quick spin to show us her front and back. Every bit of her I saw was a "wow!"

Kelly sat back down and said, "I stopped by to see if you've read my book and what you think of it."

"You have a talent for arousing writing," I said. Kelly's smile broadened. "It's all true?" I asked.

"I left a lot out," Kelly said, "but what is in the book is true."

"You've had fun," Carol commented. "I'm envious."

"Are you still with Adrian?" I asked.

"I hoped that the spanking would convince Adrian to participate in my exhibitionism," Kelly said. "Instead, it ended our relationship."

"What happened?" Carol asked.

"I thought Adrian's colleagues would forget about our performance," Kelly said. "I was wrong. Instead, someone dug up a bunch of my pictures online. When I pose, my face is usually in the shot, and I insist on using my real name. I'm proud of my body and want people to know whose it is."

Kelly took a sip of her beer. "Someone told Adrian's boss about the spanking and gave him my pictures," Kelly continued. "His boss called Adrian in and told that it would be too embarrassing for the agency to have an employee whose partner was a 'blatant sexual exhibitionist.' Adrian told me his boss gave him a choice to dump me or lose his job. Adrian chose the job over me. He wanted me out of the townhouse and, preferably, out of Atlanta altogether."

"What a shit!" I exclaimed.

"It hurt," Kelly said, "a lot. It still does. I was in shock for a while but realized I had to go on with my life. I'd studied to be a writer in college and had the book largely written. Bruce put me in touch with a small publisher who agreed to do a small printing. Once that was arranged, I left Atlanta. I travelled around for a time and decided to come home. Mom and Dad aren't enthused about how I live, but they are tolerant."

"What do you think is next for you?" Carol asked.

"Well, a second printing of the book is coming out and I'm starting another," Kelly said. "Beyond writing, I want to surround myself with people who share my love of exhibition."

Kelly stayed for dinner. The three of us talked about may things. Kelly was an impressive young woman, and not just physically. By the time she dressed and left that night, Carol and I were both smitten. "We want that girl as a very close friend," Carol opined. I agreed.

We decided to host a pool party a week later. We invited Kelly, of course, and her parents, Tammy and Jack West. We invited Sarah and Aaron Weiss and two close friends whom Kelly had seen in the show but didn't know, LaTonya Rice and Derrick Willis.

It was clear and warm for our party. LaTonya, Derrick, Sarah, and Aaron arrived and stripped. Tammy and Jack arrived a few minutes later. As they were undressing, Carol asked if Kelly was coming. "She had to do something," Tammy replied. "She'll be here in a few minutes."

We were sitting around a table sipping drinks and talking when Kelly came through our back door onto the patio. It was a flashback moment. Kelly was wearing a green swimsuit identical to the one she had taken off in front of us seven years before. She had looked good in the suit at 18. She looked fantastic at 25.

Kelly left her suit on while I introduced her to LaTonya and Derrick, and she re-introduced herself to Sarah and Aaron. She continued to leave her suit on while I got her a beer. Everyone chatted for several minutes. I thought I knew what was coming and I was looking forward to it.

After a few minutes, Kelly said, "I see I'm the only one wearing anything." She paused, lowered her head a little, and said "Mom, Dad, may I take my suit off?"

Jack and Tammy pretended to think about Kelly's request for a moment. Then Tammy said, very solemnly, "Yes, you may."

Seven years ago, Kelly had stripped out of her swimsuit very matter-of-factly. This time, Kelly took her suit off very slowly. As her suit hit the concrete, LaTonya, a beautiful woman herself, uttered an almost reverent "damn!"

Kelly used her foot to push her suit behind her along the concrete. She smiled at us, turned, and bent from the waist to pick her suit up, exposing her asshole and vulva to us. Kelly held her exposed position for a moment before straightening and turning back to face us. We all applauded.

Everyone was in the pool later. Carol and I were standing side-by-side in water up to our necks to keep cool. Kelly came up. She asked, "May I touch you both?"

Carol and I looked at each other. We knew each other so well that we usually knew what the other was thinking. We both thought this was a positive development. "Our pleasure," Carol said.

"I hope so," Kelly replied.

I felt Kelly's hand on my dick. She had her palm underneath it and was rubbing her thumb over my head. Looking in the water, I could see her other hand moving between Carol's thighs. When I got hard, Kelly wrapped her thumb over my shaft and began rubbing the underside of my head with her index finger. I heard Carol draw a sharp breath. I saw Carol had spread her legs and Kelly's hand was deeper between them. "Don't look down Will," Kelly said. "Look me in the eyes. Carol, you please look me in the eyes too."

Carol and I looked at Kelly. Kelly shifted her gaze back and forth between Carol and me. No words were spoken but an agreement was reached. Kelly, Carol, and I would share each other's lives. I didn't know for how long, but it promised to be great while it lasted. The agreement was sealed with the orgasms Kelly brought us to. After Carol and I came, the three of us hugged and kissed each other.

We were not as surreptitious as we'd thought. When Kelly, Carol, and I broke our embrace, the other three couples were looking at us. With a grin, Derrick said, "I guess this will be a fucking night." LaTonya kissed him. Sarah and Aaron and Tammy and Jack were in shallower water so I could see that both couples had started playing with each other. I looked back at LaTonya and Derrick in time to see them kiss. They boosted themselves up and out of the pool. "We're doing it our here where everyone can see," LaTonya announced as she wiggled her tight ass at us. Soon, LaTonya was on her back on a cushion on the pool deck and Derick was mounting her.

Sarah led Aaron by his dick up the steps at the shallow end of the pool. She tossed another cushion on the concrete and pushed Aaron down on his back. Aaron's erection was lying on his belly as Sarah straddled him. She reached down, lifted his dick up, and guided it inside her as she lowered herself down. Sarah began riding her husband with the energy of a younger woman. Aaron, I thought, had chosen his mate wisely.

Tammy and Jack were still in the pool. They had their arms around each other but were looking at Kelly, Carol, and me. Tammy said something in Jack's ear. Jack shrugged, then nodded. Tammy looked back at us and smiled. She led Jack up the steps out of the pool.

Kelly, Carol, and I got out of the pool. Carol, Kelly, and I stood naked, holding hands, as we watched our friends fuck.

After everyone had come, laughed about it, and had a couple more drinks, the party broke up. "I'm staying with Carol and Will tonight," Kelly told her parents. Our friends dressed for their drives home, thanked us for the party, and left.

As the last car drove off, Carol smiled and said, "Kelly, its time you came." She led Kelly upstairs. I followed behind Kelly's magnificent ass. Carol had Kelly lie on her back on our bed. Carol spread Kelly's legs and got on the bed between them. Carol lowered her face to Kelly's vulva and began to lick. Rather than be useless, I got on the bed beside Kelly and sucked one of her nipples. I focused on Kelly rather than what Carol was doing. Whatever it was worked. Kelly began breathing harder and squirming on the bed. Her hips started bucking and she began to moan. The moans got louder and the bucking more violent until Kelly finally gasped loudly then relaxed. Carol moved from between Kelly's legs to beside her on the bed. I swung around and lay on Kelly's other side. Kelly kissed Carol, then kissed me. I leaned across Kelly and kissed Carol. Carol ran her tongue inside my mouth, giving me a small taste of Kelly.

We all knew, without saying it, that Kelly's stay was permanent. Kelly gave us two reasons why she preferred staying with us to her parents. First, she was working on a novel and her parents, both published authors themselves, couldn't resist looking at Kelly's drafts and commenting. Second, Kelly said she wrote better when she was outdoors nude. Her parents' property was overlooked by neighbors at least one of whom had complained when Kelly had been nude in the yard. While those were valid reasons, Carol and I thought, and hoped, there was a lot more.

Kelly had been with us about a month when she asked over dinner one night, "Carol, Will, would you like an opportunity to go nude in close contact with clothed strangers?"

"What is it?" Carol asked.

"Bruce or Meredith keep calling me," Kelly said. "I'm not going back to Atlanta, but they need some models to be servers at a private cocktail party in Miami."

"Why is that interesting?" I asked.

"First," Kelly replied, "because the servers will be nude throughout while the guests will be clothed. Second, the party is being held by a company that sells 'erotic jewelry;" cock rings, butt plugs, nipple clamps, things like that. Bruce says this company sells very expensive stuff made from gold, silver, and platinum with real diamonds, and other gems. The servers are there to model the jewelry to a group of very wealthy customers." I looked at Carol. She looked interested. I was too.

"I have to believe I'm older than what they're looking for," I said.

"No," Kelly replied. "I discussed that with Bruce, and he talked to the company's marketing people. Bruce says the company affirmatively wants some older models to show that their jewelry appeals to all ages. Did I mention that they'll pay each model $ 1,000 plus roundtrip airfare to Miami and give us that night at a five-star hotel?"

"When is this?" Carol asked.

"A month from Friday," Kelly answered.

Carol looked at me. "Interested?" she asked.

"It could be fun," I replied.

The company sponsoring the party wanted to see pictures of the potential servers before it agreed to hire them. Bruce had hundreds of pictures of Kelly but needed pictures of Carol and me: full length nudes, front, back, and sides. Kelly took those and sent them off to Bruce. A few days later, we heard from Bruce through Kelly that the company was "thrilled" and wanted us.

Kelly, Carol, and I flew to Miami that Friday morning. We took a cab to the address we'd been given. That turned out to be a "boutique" hotel in South Beach (I think it was South Beach. I don't know Miami well). We arrived at the hotel a bit after noon and were met by the company's reps, a pair in their late twenties named Maria and Jerry. Maria was eye catching with light brown skin, big hair, and large tits on an otherwise slender frame. On closer inspection, though, she was, at best, just pretty. Jerry was medium height, slender, and heavily jelled his short black hair. Both wore tight silk tops and leather slacks. Both had New York/New Jersey accents. Despite this somewhat unflattering picture, Maria and Jerry were both very nice to us.

We also met the other two servers. Fiona and Colin both appeared to be in their late twenties to early thirties. Fiona was a full-figured redhead. Colin was about six feet tall, around 175, and featured broad shoulders, narrow hips, and a square jaw. Both sounded educated when they spoke. I soon concluded that Fiona and Colin were a couple in real life.

After introductions in the hotel's small lobby, Maria and Jerry took us to a meeting room with a table and some chairs on the second floor. An open door along an interior wall disclosed a small but elegantly appointed bathroom. "Ok," Maria said, "clothes off." The party was over six hours away, but we were being paid to be naked, so we stripped. Colin was not bulky but had well-defined muscles and an impressively long dick. I thought Fiona was pretty in clothes downstairs. She became beautiful when she got naked, not quite Carol or Kelly though. You couldn't help noticing her copper-colored bush which almost matched the hair on her head.

Once we were nude, Maria and Jerry led us out of the room and down a long, wood-paneled hallway to a solid wood door. Jerry opened it and Maria led us into a large, windowless room with a bar along one wall and high-top tables around the room. "This is where we'll do the party," Maria said. "It has separate entrance from the street and its own elevator. Our guests will come in that way."

"We've got 50 coming," Jerry said. "The was not publicized, invitation only. The guests are big money people with whom our company has a prior relationship. About half are European or South American."