A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 30

Story Info
Many chapters combined, and many fetishes.
19.5k words
7k
6
4

Part 30 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
358 Followers

30. Rising Tensions

Wednesday Morning

Cassie awoke slowly, wondering if she had perhaps taken drugs last night, because surely that was the most sensible explanation for hallucinating Miguel turning partway into a deer and then all of them becoming totally desperate for sex. She was feeling warm and well-fucked, which was very nice, but also a little confined and cramped. The reason for both sensations was explained by the presence of Miguel lying beside her and Dana laying atop both of them. Cassie smiled to see their faces pressed so close to one another, then frowned at the sight of an antler curving up from Miguel's head.

Cassandra scooted until she was sitting up, then gently repositioned Dana until she was no longer pinning the redhead down. Turning her attention back to the impossible bony growth, Cassie reached out a hand and gently prodded it, hoping to discover it was made of foam or plastic or the like. She was hardly an expert but it seemed real, so her last hope was that it was attached to a cleverly concealed head band, or maybe with some kind of adhesive. Grasping the supposed antler more firmly she gave it a sharp tug, and was dismayed when Miguel's whole head moved in response, causing him to snort in his sleep and almost wake up.

Cassie got out of bed and stood staring at her friends. As ridiculous as it seemed, that device from Maddie's room must somehow have been responsible, since it had mentioned being a 'stag man' before she noticed what had happened to Miguel. That probably meant that the contagious arousal or whatever it had said earlier was true for Dana as well, which might plausibly be the reason all three had found themselves insatiably horny until the middle of the night, before finally passing out from sheer exhaustion.

Leaving the bedroom, Cassie took a few minutes to perform some morning necessities and then went to the living room to examine the remote control in more detail. Unfortunately, it seemed that the device was missing, as she could not find it anywhere in or near her bag. A thorough search of the living area followed, equally without luck. Starting to get worried, she checked Maddie's room in case she'd returned in the night and noticed it on the floor, but as far as Cassie could tell no one had been in the room since she grabbed the remote and her dildo the day before.

A final search of her own bedroom confirmed that neither she nor her guests had brought it with them last night when they abandoned the couch for the greater comfort of Cassie's bed. Now slightly alarmed, Cassie messaged Maddie to ask what was going on. Luckily, her roommate appeared to already be up, wherever she had stayed last night.

C: Hey, sorry if I woke you up, but I need to ask you about that remote control thing on your dresser.

M: No worries, I was up. What are you talking about? You mean a remote for a vibrator? I just use my phone app.

C: No, this was an older looking thing with two buttons. I thought it was for a sexy dares game.

M: Not ringing any bells. This was on my dresser?

C: Yes. I went to get my strap-on and it was next to the thing. Pushed the button and it said something about a nudity dare.

M: Sorry, but that doesn't sound like anything I bought at the sex store.

C: Are you sure? Because something weird happened when I tried to use it when my friends came over.

[long pause]

M: Weird in what way?

C: You'd have to see it to believe it. When are you getting home?

M: Actually, Leila and I decided to take a little trip together, we're already on the road. Probably be back on Saturday.

C: Are you sure you don't know anything about this? Or maybe Leila knows?

M: I don't think Leila even owns any sex toys. She says no, btw.

C: Well, if you remember anything later, let me know. Honestly kind of worried, I seem to have lost it.

C: But I guess if it didn't belong to either of you losing it might not matter.

M: Will do. See you Saturday, have a good week!

Cassie frowned as she looked over the messages. It was possible that Maddie or someone else could have entered the apartment last night after she and her friends went to bed and grabbed the device. She'd left the door unlocked after greeting Dana and Miguel, which in retrospect was foolish. It was also possible Madelyn was lying to her about the remote, or at least about her ignorance of it. If it could do what it appeared to do, that would certainly be a strong incentive to try and keep it a secret. But Cassie had her doubts.

Having seen what it did to Miguel, Cassandra was starting to wonder if Leila might actually be the one behind things. After all, she was also part animal and had a hyperactive libido, both traits that the remote apparently bestowed. Plus, Leila was generally mostly or completely naked, in keeping with her hybrid rights, so the first time Cassie had triggered the device it might have been reading her own traits. If Leila had used the remote to make Cassie more animal-like, that might explain why she had abruptly adopted nudism last week, or why she and Maddie were wearing animal costumes and butt plugs to fuck the bunny girl.

The more she thought about it, the more convinced Cassie became that Leila was a villainous manipulator out to turn regular humans into horny, thoughtless, fuck-animals, possibly because she resented the lingering prejudice against hybrids. One thing was increasingly clear, though: the bunny girl had to be stopped, and Cassie might be the only one who could.

~~

Maddie was starting to get seriously alarmed about the events set in motion by the remote, especially after her messaging with Cassie. It was one thing to zap a person and give them some sexy new fetish, and even the alterations to Leila had turned out to be erotic and welcome to both of them. But for a second time now the device had been triggered accidentally, and two more people had been affected. Even worse, it now looked like the higher-level attributes were effectively contagious, at least for some of the traits. Any lingering doubts she had on that score had been eliminated shortly after she had sprayed her reflection with her unexpected but only partially unwelcome breastmilk.

In addition to the three traits she had expected to find when scanning herself, or four if you counted lactation, Maddie had been horrified and terribly aroused to see that she had collected a bouquet of attributes that she had given to others. Her desire for petplay was artificially induced, at least in part, as was her at-home nudity, which she had only been vaguely cognizant of thus far, having not been at home much since her last tryst with Cassie. Maddie had apparently picked up the amateur sex worker trait from Allie as well, but it perhaps hadn't had as much opportunity to present itself yet, overshadowed by so many other kinks. Of course, she had accepted sex in payment from her sister, and let her record them, which suggested she wasn't necessarily completely free of the effects from it.

Leila, too, had picked up an even more severe case of nudity from Cassie, possibly because it was reinforcing a similar trait from her transformation. Oddly, despite already being a bunny girl, she had acquired a bunny petplay fetish as well. Maddie wasn't entirely sure how that was being expressed, other than perhaps making Leila act on her lapine instincts more readily when they were playing animalistic sex games together.

Tina, at least, seemed to be free of any additional fetishes or other traits. That suited Madelyn just fine, as contagious lactation seemed ridiculous enough without adding petplay or naturism or some other kink on top of it. Since it seemed like sexual contact was the vector for transferring these fetishes, all she needed to do was make sure she kept the people affected by the remote as separate as possible. In Tina's case that shouldn't be too much of an issue, but for everyone else Maddie had zapped it was a major problem.

The dilemma had been so daunting that it even overpowered Madelyn's urgent need to fuck or get fucked after realizing just how out of control the situation had gotten, specifically her own situation, since she seemed likely to pick up some degree of whatever fetishes she inflicted on people. She had a dim appreciation that it might be karmically justified, but more importantly, it required action of some kind.

Wednesday Mid-Day

After sending notice to work and school, Maddie and Leila had set off for an impromptu camping trip. Tina's reaction had been a mix of depression and sullen anger that she couldn't join them. She had tried to guilt the two girls into either taking her along or not going by whining about how full her breasts would get without them to suckle her. "Buy a pump and save it, then," had been Madelyn's terse reply.

Maddie had been nervous about going to her apartment, feeling awkward about possibly facing Cassie or her friends, and not sure she could successfully dissemble about her knowledge of the remote if confronted face-to-face. She ultimately followed her fetishes and decided that she and Leila would visit a clothing-optional campground on a lake a few hours away from where they lived. The bunny girl would be naked anyway, and Maddie suspected she would feel perfectly comfortable being naked there as well thanks to her trait. In the end they went by Leila's dorm to pick up a few items, including some of the clothes she no longer wanted or needed but which Maddie could use if necessary, and left for their nude mini-vacation.

The trip proved to be uneventful and they successfully registered at the campground and put their few supplies in the small tent they had rented through Saturday morning. There were only a handful of other visitors, most of whom seemed to be down by the lake enjoying the cool water on a hot day. While they both liked the idea of a nice swim, they decided that getting some food and drink was the first priority, so they headed to a grocery store in a nearby town.

"Well, will you look at that! Bunny-slut finally decided to embrace being a whore and gave up on clothes entirely!" said a sneering voice as the girls shopped.

Stunned at the rudeness, they turned and saw a young woman about their age, who was wearing a vest and nametag labeled 'Ruth,' suggesting that she worked at the store. "What the fuck is your problem, bitch?" exclaimed Madelyn angrily, but Leila just blushed and looked at her feet.

"I wasn't talking to you!" snarled the stranger, "Unless you adopted the rabbit-whore, I guess. Is that why she's following you around? She's your little slut-bunny?"

Maddie growled in turn and shoved the other woman, knocking her into a display and spilling several cans and boxes onto the floor. "You watch your mouth, skank! No one gets to call my girlfriend names like that except me!"

The rude stranger hesitated and looked around, perhaps fearing a physical altercation instead of just an exchange of verbal abuse. With a muttered, "Whatever, bitches," she scurried away, glaring back once or twice with anger and resentment in her eyes.

"Do you know that tramp?" asked a disgusted Maddie as she kept staring threateningly at the woman until she was out of sight.

Leila sighed and nodded, saying, "We were in high school together. I have no idea why she's living here now, it's a hundred miles from where we grew up. Anyway, she never really liked the attention I got from being the only bunny girl in school, or the fact that I could walk around half-naked and not get in trouble. People would stop and stare when I walked by, watching my ass or my tail or whatever, and I guess she just got fed up with it at some point. She always accused me of being a sexual deviant or stuff like that."

Madelyn scoffed and declared, "She was probably jealous thinking that you were having lots of great sex and no one wanted to fuck a mean bitch like her. C'mon, let's get our stuff and leave, I feel like we need to have some deviant sex very soon."

Leila smiled, looking both bashful and grateful, as they completed their shopping and went out to the car. Just as they were about to leave, however, the device in Maddie's purse started beeping. Alarmed at the unexpected activity, she scooped it up and saw the red button flashing. She pressed it and read something that disturbed her.

Congratulations, user, on acquiring eight targets. Unfortunately, this has resulted in an overcapacity charge which will need to be drained. You have 24 hours to select a target for a Maxi-Blast or a target will be selected at random. A Maxi-Blast will instill four traits in a target, randomly selecting any alternatives if applicable.

"Fuck," muttered Maddie, "I wanted to stop using this damn thing entirely, and now if I don't, it's going to give some random person four levels of perversion?!" She tossed the remote back into her bag and yelled, "FUCK!"

~~

Leila looked a little scared as Maddie put her head on the steering wheel and seemed close to tears. Her girlfriend had explained enough about what was going on that she understood more or less what was troubling her. The idea of just accumulating fetish after fetish scared her on an intellectual level, but so far she hadn't been upset with any of the ones that applied to her, once she got used to them. She tried awkwardly to hug Maddie and console her, which is when she noticed her old bully, Ruth, once again.

The young woman was walking to a car parked a few spaces away and had noticed Leila and Maddie. When she saw Leila look up, Ruth made a V with her fingers and waggled her tongue between them, then laughed cruelly at the look of hurt on the bunny girl's face. Without even thinking much about it, Leila grabbed the remote, targeted Ruth, and selected 'YES' when it asked if she wanted to use the Maxi-Blast feature. Maddie looked up at the activity and when she saw what Leila had done, she slammed her head on the steering wheel in frustration, honking the horn and yelling, "FUCK!" again.

Leila wailed, "I'm sorry! She's just always been so mean to me! I couldn't help myself! Please, don't be angry! I'm sorry!" She broke down in tears as Maddie tried to apologize for yelling and console her all at once, and they both watched as the woman drove off. Maddie was muttering details about the car and license plate, presumably in case they needed to find the woman later. When she picked up the remote to see what it had done to the bitch, she hurriedly cranked up the car and started off in pursuit.

"Shit, we can't afford to lose her," said Maddie, "We'll have to try to follow her wherever she's going."

Leila, wiping tears from her eyes, read the words scrolling across the screen.

Attribute Change: Enhanced Submission. The target will become more sexually submissive, dropping two rungs (from 3 to 1).

Oral Sex Fixation: The target will become sexually fixated on performing oral sex. While they may still engage in other sex acts, their principal pleasure will be from servicing others with their mouth, and their performance will be exceptionally stimulating to anyone who receives it.

Roleplay (Family): The target will become obsessed with sexual roleplay involving sex between family members, especially as a daughter being disciplined by a parent or similar situation. Sex partners and potential sex partners will be drawn into the target's fantasy and react accordingly, although all parties will remain aware of the realities. The general public will mostly treat the role-players as if they were an actual family, aside from muted reactions to perceived incest.

Roleplay (Infantilism): The target will gain their greatest sexual satisfaction from being treated as a total dependent and will want a caretaker to feed, dress, bathe, sexually stimulate, and otherwise care for them, subject to certain restrictions related to strongly held taboos; i.e., subjects without fetishes related to bodily wastes will still prefer to independently use a toilet in most or all cases. If an appropriate caretaker is not available, the target will function normally until one can be located. The general public will mostly accept the situation as normal.

Leila was rather horrified to read about what she'd done to her former bully, although she didn't understand all the details. She was ashamed to realize how aroused she got when the thought passed through her head, "Well, at least we'll have something to do with our milk!"

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive/Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: Infantilism)

31. Oh I Love You My Baby Ruth

Wednesday Mid-Day

Maddie was worried and angry, and despite her fetish felt entirely done with the remote. It was just becoming too much to manage, and now it looked like it had completely rearranged someone's life in a way that horrified her even more than it aroused her. It was hard to be sure, but it looked like the girl was going to be stuck as the infantilized slave baby of the first domme kinky enough to treat her that way. She may have been a horrible bitch to Leila in the supermarket, and perhaps for years before, but with her girlfriend's altered memories of growing up as a bunny hybrid Madelyn wasn't entirely sure any of the supposed bullying had actually occurred. Even if it had, it would've been about something completely different.

As their target turned down a gravel road not too far from the campground, Maddie suddenly realized she didn't even know what the victim was called. Leila had been very subdued since Madelyn's frustrated outburst, so Maddie tried to keep her voice level as she asked, "What's this girl's name, anyway?"

Leila quietly responded, "Ruth Bergen. Or it was when I knew her. I suppose she might have gotten married since she moved away, so she could be called something else now."

Maddie nodded and replied, "If she's married, hopefully we can convince her husband, or wife or whatever, that her new kinks are really a plus. God, that'll be an impossible conversation to have." Noticing that Leila cringed slightly at the irritated tone creeping back into her voice, Maddie reached over and put a hand on her girlfriend's naked thigh. "Leila, honey, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the situation. I mean, after all I've done, I can't blame you any more than myself. Yes, I wish you hadn't zapped her, but I'd be a huge hypocrite to give you a hard time about it."

Bamagan
Bamagan
358 Followers