A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AllieCat was mewling and moaning, clearly loving the feeling of being pounded while wearing the tail plug. Jenny was a novice at using a harness and wasn't herself receiving the full benefit of the pleasure it could give the one doing the pushing, but the scenario was so hot she was on the edge of orgasm anyway. She spanked Allie's ass again and gasped out, "You're not going to forget your tail again, are you, kitten?"

"No, mommy!" wailed Allison, crying more from lust than the small amount of pain the slap caused.

"I think you need a little more discipline to make sure the lesson sticks!" growled Jenny, who started spanking Allison much harder than she ever had before. Indeed, she had only rarely resorted to physical punishments when her daughters were growing up, finding that a single swift swat was usually enough to make them fall in line, at least while their mother was in sight.

Allie clearly loved the physicality of their new game, theatrically yelling, "I'll be better, mommy!" or some similar refrain after each blow. After about the tenth or twelfth smack on her ass, AllieCat wailed, "Mommy, you're making me cum!" The last word turned into a guttural groan as her orgasm shook her from head to toe, and Jenny was a little surprised to feel a small amount of squirt sprinkling her legs; most of it had been blocked by the dildo buried in her daughter's snatch and was dripping out to the sides or down the shaft.

Jenny waited until Allie's quivering had mostly subsided before grabbing her hair and gently but insistently turning her around, presenting the dildo to her daughter's mouth, and saying, "Be a good kitten and lick your cream off mommy's dick, dear!" Allie tiredly swallowed the cum-coated cock, gazing up at her mother with a look of dazed satisfaction. Jenny was hoping to get Allie to return the favor but her phone sounded an incoming message, which reminded her that she needed to leave for work very soon.

Jenny scowled and petted her daughter's head, grumbling, "Mommy has to go to work now, so she needs her tail back. If you're a good kitten, maybe mommy will let you fuck her next time, instead!"

--

Dana yawned and stretched, feeling unusually relaxed, and warm on some sides but cold on others. As she snuggled up to a breast, she dimly realized that the warmth was from other bodies, which reminded her that the relaxation was no doubt due to all the sex she'd had with Stacia and Elena last night. Suddenly wide awake, she shot up and looked around, seeing that all three girls were piled up on Elena's bed, as naked as newborns, and that the coldness she was feeling was from the large wet patch they were laying on.

Dana started trying to climb out of the pile, but only succeeded in waking the other two girls, as both were entwined with her and each other. They likewise seemed confused at first, but that quickly gave way to screeches and screams as their brains booted up and reminded them of the events of the previous day. The other two girls scrambled for pillows or blankets to conceal their nudity, disentangling themselves from each other in the process. They all stood on different sides of the bed, staring at one another.

Elena just seemed shocked and unsure, but Stacia was beside herself with rage. "Bollera! What did you do to us?! Did you drug us?!"

Dana was crying and shaking her head, repeating the word, "No," over and over again. As Stacia continued to hurl verbal abuse, Dana finally cried out, "I don't know what happened, I swear! I just came home and felt like I should be naked, and then I got really horny, and then you two seemed to get horny also, and we all just started fucking! It doesn't make sense, I know it doesn't make sense, but I promise, it's nothing I did!"

Stacia had stopped yelling long enough to listen to Dana's tearful protestation of innocence, but she clearly wasn't buying it. Before Stacia could resume her tirade, however, Elena finally spoke up to say, "I think she's telling the truth, Stace."

Stacia glowered and snarled, "Why are you taking her side? Are you gay, too?"

Elena blushed and chose to ignore the second question, simply saying, "She couldn't have drugged us because she'd been gone all night. Whatever triggered the... stuff, happened almost as soon as she got here. She didn't give us anything, there was no chance. If we were drugged, it was in her water bottle, which came from the supermarket, and in our food, and that was delivered."

Stacia fumed but couldn't immediately think of an objection. She finally growled out, "I'm going to go get a blood test to see if I've been drugged. I think you two should do the same."

Elena called out, "That's no good, it's already been too long!" but their roommate stomped away, unheeding.

"Thanks for believing me," Dana whispered, still crying quietly.

"That's okay," replied Elena, blushing. "I think we should probably dump everything in the fridge, though, just to be on the safe side. Would you take care of that? I need to... uh, wash my sheets."

Dana blushed and nodded, padding out of the bedroom and wondering just how the whole thing had happened.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: Infantilism)

34. To Muse and Moos

Thursday Morning

Although she had very confused feelings on the matter, Maddie had needed to get Leila away from Ruth yesterday, so she had reluctantly told the submissive, infantilist girl to carry on with her normal life for the rest of that evening, and that they would come back the next day. Ruth had pouted and whined but obeyed, and Madelyn had taken Leila back to their campsite to comfort her and give her a chance to recover. Maddie got extremely irritated when she realized she still had lingering mental impressions from the familial roleplay stuck in her head, eventually figuring out that she was feeling anxious about leaving the baby home alone.

Neither had been much in the mood for sex after the revelations of what Ruth had gone through and what she had to look forward to now, thanks to the device. Maddie's guilt had been building up and receding ever since she found the remote, like waves in advance of a storm. She had gotten almost acclimated to her desire to use the damn thing to satisfy her urges to warp and control people, which faded whenever she was reminded that she was using it on people she cared about, only to come roaring back when their cooldown periods ended. Leila, on the other hand, was subsumed by a tsunami of guilt all at once, exacerbated by the knowledge that she had acted on vengeful impulses, which wasn't who she wanted to be.

Maddie had spent most of the evening just holding her girlfriend, who was uncharacteristically unwilling to ramble on about her thoughts, and spent much of the time quietly crying. They finally felt into fitful sleep, waking often during the night and listening to the chirp of crickets, alone with their thoughts and guilt. Toward morning Maddie's guilt began to fade once again, as her dreams were filled with images of her and Leila keeping Ruth in a crib or a high chair, breastfeeding her, and keeping her naked save for a diaper. She unconsciously squeezed her thighs together and her hips thrust subtly against her lover's ass as they spooned in their sleep.

Both girls got up when the sun rose and wandered out of their tent toward the restrooms and showers, carrying their caddies and towels. Maddie had been right in guessing that she felt perfectly at home being nude in such a setting, and got a small thrill each time one of the other early-rising campers gave them a wave or a greeting. Most were older than the college girls by a considerable margin, and although many clearly appreciated the sight of the attractive young women, no one allowed their gaze to linger too long or said anything awkward. Maddie reluctantly admitted she would have welcomed such attention at the moment.

They had the facilities to themselves and chose to share a stall, taking advantage of the privacy to drain some milk from each other. Maddie used her fingers to milk Leila's lower teats while she suckled from her breasts, and between the nursing and the playing both girls were soon hot and bothered, guilt forgotten temporarily as their lust made demands. They had barely started getting serious when other people entered the shower room and began their own morning rituals. Reluctantly, the two lovers pulled apart and finished cleaning themselves in a hurry.

The walk back to their tent gave Leila's remorse time to reassert itself, and as they entered their temporary shelter she finally broke her relative silence to ask, "What are we going to do about Ruth, Maddie? I can't stop thinking about her. I know some of it is because of that mother-daughter roleplay thing we were doing, and some of it is because she suckled from me, but I feel responsible for her now. Well, I mean, I guess I feel like I need to help deal with what the remote did to her when I used it. It's all so confusing! I mean, it's not like she's a real baby or anything, and it's not like we're ready to be parents regardless! She lives too far away to make anything other than occasional weekend visits plausible. I suppose there's not much reason she'd want to stay here, but we can't exactly invite her to move in with either of us."

Leila finally ran out of steam for a moment and collapsed on the ground, sad and disgruntled. Maddie sat down a little more gracefully and hugged her girlfriend, responding, "I've been thinking about all of that as well, and I'm sorry to say I don't have any answers either. I was thinking, perhaps we should bring her with us when we go back Saturday; maybe we can help her ease into things a little more. I was kind of thinking that my mom might let her stay at her dad's house for a little while, although I'm worried that would wind up with Ruth picking up a fetish for some kind of petplay."

Leila laughed bitterly and muttered, "The fact that the idea of her as a pet turns me on makes me angry and kind of sick."

Maddie chuckled ruefully and said, "Welcome to my world. Last time I checked, I'd picked up more fetishes from my friends and family than the remote gave me directly. I get turned on thinking of her as a baby, or as a pet, or as my personal pussy licker, or my triggered sex slave, or forbidden any clothes except diapers and a bib, or having her suck my titties." By the end of her recitation, Maddie's voice had a dreamy quality as she was clearly picturing the scenarios in her head, and Leila groaned with arousal at most of them as well.

Madelyn gently pushed Leila back down on their air mattress and kissed her, as both lovers were ready to resume what they had started in the shower. Leila whimpered but obeyed, and Maddie's gentle hands caressing her teats and ears soon had her blood boiling. Maddie's fingers drifted lower and entered the bunny girl's cleft, finding it open and soaked, more than ready to welcome an invader. Suddenly, Leila's head rose and she gasped, "Do you think Ruth turned into a baby because she was sad about the one she lost?"

Maddie pulled back from their kissing, bewildered, and asked, "What in the world are you talking about?"

Leila's hands continued caressing her lover absent-mindedly while she explained, "I was just thinking, maybe we were wrong about the remote being completely random. Maybe it just, like, amplifies something we wanted anyway. Ruth was feeling alone and abandoned, no friends and no family and no baby, and now she's regressed into a baby persona and people are inclined to go along with it and sort-of adopt her, at least for long enough to have sex. It seems like a weird coincidence, if it's all determined by chance."

Maddie frowned, trying to concentrate through her lust. "If that theory is right, it suggests you secretly wanted to be a rabbit and I was a closeted hypno-fetishist or something. Among many other things related to my mom and my sister and my roommate."

Leila started licking and sucking on Maddie's neck, speaking between caresses. "Yeah, it's hard to say. I mean, I don't exactly remember a life where I wasn't a bunny girl. I have memories that don't fit sometimes, but if it was a former secret wish it probably got overwritten or whatever. But the remote knew I was gay before I did, so whatever magic or science rules it, I expect it could know our other hidden desires."

"That's something to think about," conceded Maddie. "But as long as we're talking secret desires, are you sure your hypothesis isn't just a way to assuage your guilt?"

"What?" asked Leila, startled out of her lust for a moment. "I don't get what you mean..."

"Well, if Ruth's traits are a result of the remote more or less granting her secret wishes, that means what we did isn't so bad by comparison, right?" replied Maddie, beginning to kiss her way down Leila's breasts and teats.

"Fuck!" whispered Leila, obviously stunned at the prospect that she might just have been rationalizing her anguish away. "God, this is infuriating! I mean, it still seems far-fetched that it's random, but damn, you might be right, too."

"Let's put a pin in the issue for a little while, babe," purred Madelyn. "Guilty or otherwise, I still love you and want to make you happy, even if that means forgetting the rest of the world for a little while. That's kind of why we're here, after all!" Maddie dipped her tongue into Leila's damp folds, both of them moaning at the sensation. The bunny girl grasped her lover by the hair and held her close, letting go of everything except their passion for one another, if only for a short spell.

Thursday Mid-Day

Jenny was fidgeting at her desk, edging with her bullet vibrator but not really fully enjoying it. She'd gotten so horny topping Allie that morning that her usual tricks weren't cutting it. Jenny had always been content to let others take the lead in the bedroom, even when it was her own daughter, but something about asserting her parental prerogatives with a strap-on just made her get all buttery. It was a novel sensation, and she admitted to herself that she wanted to explore it more. Hoshi would be a great option as a submissive partner, but Jenny didn't think she could wait until she got off work.

People were starting to take their lunch breaks, and Jenny remembered that she needed to check in with human resources before she finished the project today, in order to confirm they had her information correct. She stood up and adjusted her short skirt, making sure her tail was propping it up enough to show some of her ass off, then prowled away toward Ms. Davidson's office. Kara Davidson was the local firm's HR director, and Jenny was already pretty confident that the woman had a petplay fetish of her own, or something close enough to it.

Kara was a little taller than Jenny, and looked to be in her mid-40s with broad shoulders and very dark hair that was starting to show some gray. The woman had an impressive bust, which probably contributed to an impression that she was overweight, but a lack of flab on her arms and calves suggested she was reasonably fit, just very thick-bodied. The overall package, plus some je ne sais quoi element Jenny subconsciously perceived, told her that this woman was a cow, or wanted to be one.

"Hey, Kara!" called Jenny, poking her head around the door. "Do you have time before lunch to finish up my paperwork?"

Kara waved and nodded, replying, "Sure thing, Ms. Berman, come on in and shut the door."

Doing so, the cat girl offered, "No need to be so formal, you can call me Jenny."

Kara gave a polite smile and said, "Thank you, Jenny. Would you like to have a seat?"

Deciding to push the envelope, Jennifer climbed up on the chair and squatted, spreading her legs to show off her pussy, the faint noise of her vibrator becoming more audible as her lips spread slightly. Kara blushed a little as she stared, but cleared her throat and looked back at her computer, trying to concentrate on work. "Just let me print out the forms for you," she said in a distracted voice.

Jennifer waited patiently while the machine spit out a few papers, playing with her nipples through her thin shirt, making Kara blush even more. The embarrassed woman gathered up the small sheaf and tapped them into a neat pile, stapled them, and handed the packet to Jenny, saying, "Just look these over to make sure the information is correct and then sign and date the bottom of the last page."

Jennifer purred as she took the papers, making sure that their fingers touched in the process. She flipped through the packet with one hand while the other teased her pussy, making wet noises as she dipped the tip of her digit in and out. She was aware of Kara's breathing getting heavier and smiled mischievously when she saw the woman's eyes locked on the show in front of her. "Do you have a pen I can use?" purred Angel.

Kara fumbled on her desk, her eyes unable to tear away from the sight of Jenny's needy crease, and she knocked the pen and several other items to the floor accidentally. Jenny reacted on instinct, pouncing at the pen and swatting it toward a corner of the room, yowling excitedly as she gave chase. She could hear Kara gasp and groan as she flashed her tail at the woman, almost accidentally, in the course of her play.

Giving it up a minute later, Angel crawled back to Kara and mewled questioningly, noting that the older woman was holding her skirt in a tight grip, appearing torn between moving it up and holding it down to preserve her modesty. Her ragged breathing and flushed cheeks told the true story of her feelings, however, to Angel's acute feline senses. The kitty crawled up into the woman's lap and wrapped her arms around the trembling lady's neck, whispering in her ear, "You want to play, too, don't you? I can tell."

Kara groaned and nodded her head slightly, making Angel purr in satisfaction. "But you're not a kitty, are you? No, not a kitten at all, I'm afraid. But that's okay! The world is full of wonderful animals you can be!" The kitty paused to lick the woman's ear and knead her breasts, alternating from one to the other, moving her hips slightly against Kara's leg.

"I know the secret in your heart, dear one! You long for sun and fresh air, crawling in the tall grass of the meadow, your heavy udders swinging beneath you. Mmm, yes, my beautiful, blushing, bovine! You know I'm right! It's okay, I want you to embrace your secret identity, your deepest desires! You know what to do, how to tell me I'm right!"