A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 41

Story Info
Cassie & friends ambush Maddie, hoping to steal the device.
4.5k words
3.2k
8
0

Part 41 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

47. What Were You Thinking?! Part 1

Saturday Mid-Day

The light in the short entrance hallway to her apartment didn't respond when Maddie flicked the switch a few times, and the other rooms she could see were unusually dark as well. She made a noise of confusion as she walked in with Leila behind her, saying, "Leave the door open while I go look at the breakers, babe." She started to rummage around in her purse for her phone, wanting to use the flashlight mode, when her arms were suddenly pinned against her sides by a strong grip.

Moments later, Leila let out a yelp as the door was slammed shut, leaving them in darkness. Maddie caught a glimpse of two people jumping out from behind it as it closed, at least one of whom had grabbed her girlfriend. "Leave her alone!" she yelled, struggling against the arms encircling her.

There was the sound of loud scuffling and then a male voice Maddie didn't recognize cried out, "I've got her, but she's really strong!" The last word stretched out into a kind of yell as the strange man fell to the ground with Leila, who was clearly struggling to get away despite her lack of vocalization.

Another voice, feminine and sounding slightly accented to Maddie's ear, said, "I don't think she's got it on her! She's naked, nowhere to hide it! Did she have a bag when she walked in?"

Maddie stopped struggling abruptly when Cassie's voice rang out loudly, almost in her ear. "Okay, come check Maddie's bag for it instead!"

Suddenly grasping what the assault must be about, Madelyn shouted, "Trigger trance!" angrily. When she felt Cassie's grip slacken she easily disengaged herself and scurried toward the living room. There were sounds of confusion from the two strangers, probably because they didn't know why Leila had given up fighting, nor why Cassie had stopped responding to them.

Finally locating a light that worked, Maddie noticed that the windows had been covered with blankets to increase the darkness. She was a little surprised to see that both of the other attackers were nude, and thought she recognized the girl from school. The man was sporting a pair of antlers, which delayed Maddie's realization that she actually knew him slightly from college as well. These were clearly the friends Cassie had accidentally used the remote on, and probably she had spread her nudism to them as well.

Thinking quickly, Maddie pulled the remote out of her purse and pointed it at the naked pair, who were blinking against the light and looking toward the entranced Cassie with concern and growing alarm. Their eyes went even wider when they saw the device being brandished at them, and Maddie snarled, "Get the fuck away from my girlfriend or I'll use this to turn you into a couple of piss-drinking sex slaves!" She shook the remote a little to emphasize her threat and was pleased to see her adversaries quickly retreat from Leila's prone body.

"Stay on the ground!" Maddie ordered as she approached the couple, trying to remember if Cassie had mentioned their names to her. Too frazzled to concentrate on such details, she made her way cautiously toward Leila and leant down to whisper her awake, keeping the device trained on the terrified pair that were now hugging each other for comfort. Madelyn found her power over them almost intoxicating, and it took all her resolve and restraint to avoid zapping them punitively.

Once Leila had been revived and gotten a brief explanation, Maddie handed her the remote and said, "Keep an eye on those two while I deal with Cassie." Looking scared but determined, the bunny girl nodded and did her best to be intimidating as she stood guard. Her nervously twitching cottony tail betrayed her anxiety, but her girlfriend was the only one in a position to notice that at the time.

Madelyn eyed Cassie speculatively, wondering how to protect herself from her roommate now that the secret of the device was out, or at least some of its secrets. Any triggers she gave people had to be sexual, she remembered, so after some thought she stood on her toes to whisper into the redhead's ear, "If you try to use the remote on me, my friends, or my family without my permission, you'll be completely unable to orgasm unless we forgive you." She was relieved that the trigger was accepted quickly and without fuss, and told Cassie to awaken, stepping back quickly just in case.

Cassie blinked in confusion for a moment or two before taking in the drastically different situation. Her expression went from confusion to panic and then to a kind of angry despair. "Well, fuck," she muttered, noticing the bunny girl pointing the device at her lovers. "I guess this means you win, bitch," she said coldly, glaring at her.

"What did I win?" asked Leila, appearing completely baffled. Maddie wasn't entirely sure what was going on either and stared at her roommate in confusion.

"Us, I guess, you monster!" shouted the angry redhead. "I don't know why you're trying to turn people into your naked sex-pets or whatever, but I guess you have some kind of power to make us black out or whatever, so there's not much hope in resisting you, is there?" she sneered.

Leila looked even more bewildered than before and turned to her girlfriend, hoping for an explanation. Maddie thought she had a glimmer of the misperception Cassie seemed to believe, so she asked, "Um, why exactly do you think Leila is behind everything?" The picture got increasingly clear as her roommate explained her reasoning and the changes she was aware of. For the most part it seemed plausible to connect everything back to Leila, but Maddie saw one glaring mistake in Cassie's conclusions.

"I kind of get why all the nudity and petplay and animal features seem like they're linked," Maddie offered, "But you hadn't even really met her yet when you adopted nudism, remember? That happened basically right after you got back from your softball camp, and you didn't even know I had a girlfriend until later that night."

The look of shock on Cassie's face was rather comical, right down to her mouth forming an 'O' of surprise as she realized her mistake. "But that means... you!" she finally managed to gasp out.

Feeling just a little smug and aroused at the reminder of her power, Madelyn nodded and confirmed, "Yep. Me. I used it on you, and you became a nudist. I'd already used it on Leila at that point, and she turned into a bunny girl."

"But... I have so many questions, now!" Cassie said loudly. "Where did you get it? Why did you use it on us in the first place? Did you pick what it did to me, or was it just random like with Dana and Miguel?"

Maddie held up her hand to interrupt her roommate and said, "It's kind of a long story, and not all of it is nice. I feel guilty about a lot of it, and I promise I'll explain, but first I need to pee. Are we done with the fight scene? Are you and your friends going to be civil?"

Cassie glanced over at Dana and Miguel, who were still somewhat cowering in a corner with the remote being pointed at them, and nodded her head. "Yeah, as long as you promise not to use it on us, or make us black out again, we'll call it a truce."

"Good!" said Maddie, taking off her dress and sighing in relief. "I hate wearing that in here. Leila, let's go dump our things in my room."

The girlfriends walked down the other hallway to the bedrooms, cautiously keeping an eye on Cassie and the others in case it was a ruse. Fortunately, all three seated themselves on the couch and made no hostile moves, although they began whispering to one another as soon as they sat down. Maddie whispered to Leila, "Keep the remote with you for now, just in case," as they deposited their bags on her bed and went to get cleaned up.

"What are you planning to tell them?" Leila asked while they took turns peeing and washing up a little. "I mean, it's your call obviously, but it feels kind of like an invasion of privacy to spill the beans on everyone else you used it on. Well, actually, I guess I mean 'we used it on,' since I'm the one who zapped Ruth. Definitely not my proudest moment, although I'm happy she's not so mean anymore, but it doesn't feel right to give other people the details, even if I'm sus for being embarrassed about my responsibility."

Maddie kissed her girlfriend to break off the stream of consciousness, then replied, "We won't tell them about all of that. I'm not going to go into details about my mom and sister, either, other than to say how I got accidentally zapped in the first place." Leila smiled and nodded before puckering up for more kisses, which Maddie couldn't resist giving. A few minutes later they carefully peeked out of the bathroom, just in case there was another ambush waiting. Confident that the coast was clear, Maddie led Leila back toward the living area.

Cassie and her friends looked up, also somewhat nervously at first, but appeared relieved when the remote was not brandished at them and the girlfriends merely seated themselves in the two mismatched chairs near the sofa. "I guess we should make formal introductions," said Cassie, probably trying to ease the tensions the five nude people were still feeling.

Once that was taken care of, Maddie launched into a summary of the events surrounding the remote and her activities. She started with how it must have been used on her and how it made her almost unable to resist using it more. She mentioned zapping her family but not anything about their traits or the fact she had fucked them, and made vague references to Tina and Ruth as simply, 'a couple of other women we know' who had also been affected. Questions about the nature of the remote followed, so Madelyn gave her best guess about how it worked and the fuzzy limits of its power, to the best of her understanding.

"But..." Cassie interrupted, "The remote didn't say anything about nudism when I used it on Miguel and Dana. Is that normal? Does it make everyone want to get naked?"

"Ah. That's not quite it, but it's definitely related," said Maddie. "Something I didn't realize at first is that some of the higher-level traits can be transferred to others, mostly by having sex with them. That's why we're all sitting around in our birthday suits. It's your trait, Cassie, but we've all fucked you and caught it, to varying degrees. I don't think it can spread from me to someone else, for example, but I can't rule it out." She frowned, wondering if Tina's toplessness was related to their sexual escapades or merely a coincidence, and wished she'd thought to scan her before leaving.

"Oh!" said Cassie in surprise. When everyone looked at her she blushed slightly and admitted, "I had sex with one of my teammates the other day, in the showers at school, and after we were done she didn't get dressed again. She's been sending me naked selfies occasionally, from the grocery store and other places. I guess now I know why."

Dana looked ill and asked, "I can't remember what it said about me, but when I get... that way, everyone around me gets the same way. Are they all spreading my 'contagious libido' or whatever to everyone?"

"We can actually use the remote to learn that," Leila said, speaking up for the first time in a while. "If you're okay with it, I mean. I can understand not being comfortable letting Maddie do it, since she just told us she's kind of addicted, but I promise I wouldn't do anything to you if decide you want to hear the details again."

Maddie smirked and gave her girlfriend a slight side-eye but nodded her head and confirmed, "Yeah, it's probably a good idea to check, and I'll give it to Leila if you're willing to risk it."

After a little consultation they agreed to try it, so Maddie removed the device from her bag and handed it to her girlfriend, reminding her how to operate the buttons to display traits. She kept her attention focused on the guests, hoping to show that she wasn't about to lunge over and grab the remote. They successfully confirmed that Dana's libido was not contagious in the sense that no one became a carrier for it. Leila noticed that the expected nudity fetish explanation was scrolling across the screen and mentioned that as well. Not expecting to see anything else, however, she lowered the device to seem less threatening, so no one observed when it went on to explain that Dana also had sex worker and pet play fetishes.

"Is there any way to reverse or cancel the effects?" asked Dana, looking less sick but still fearful.

Maddie was already shaking her head before the question was complete, and answered, "Not as far as I know. At least, not by using the remote. I don't know if they're permanent, of course, so there's a chance that they'll wear off eventually. It even says that's true of some of the traits we can pick up from each other, that they require continued contact." Giving the girl a weak and apologetic smile, she concluded, "But I think you're stuck with the contagious horniness, at least for a while."

Dana sighed and nodded her head, looking at her hands clasped in her lap. Both Cassie and Miguel hugged her from opposite sides, and the redhead murmured, "I'm sorry. But it's not all bad, right? The sex is pretty amazing!" Dana smiled tremulously in response and nodded her head again.

With a somewhat defiant look in her eye, Cassie turned back to Maddie and asked, "Will you let me use it? I want to try to reverse it, or maybe see if it will let us swap traits out or something."

Maddie gave a skeptical look to her roommate, but after a few seconds of deliberation she shrugged and said, "I guess so, if that's what it takes to convince you. But I should warn you, while you were blacked out I made it so that you couldn't use it on me, my friends, or my family without permission. You won't be able to cum again if you try." Cassie looked understandably horrified at the announcement, but seemed unable to think of an appropriate response, so Maddie concluded with, "If one or both of them agree, though, I'll let you borrow it to test."

Cassie appeared to struggle making a decision for a little while, or perhaps was simply appalled at the realization of how much power Maddie already held over her. She turned an inquisitive look on her friends, silently asking for permission, and finally Miguel nodded. Trying hard to sound confident, and perhaps chivalrous, he said, "Okay, but try it on me first. I've got the more obvious condition, anyway."

At Maddie's nod, Leila handed the remote to Cassie and sat back, nervously expectant. "The green button is for targeting, and the red one is the activator or trigger or whatever," she reminded her roommate. "Then, if there's a choice, the color of the text indicates which button does which."

Taking a deep breath and nodding her head, Cassie aimed the device at Miguel and pushed the green button. Once it confirmed a target, she pushed the red button and scowled, asking, "It's flashing between 'body' in green and 'behavior' in red. What does that mean?"

"In Leila's case, it was asking which thing I wanted to change," replied Maddie. "Give her more physical changes or make her act more like a rabbit. I noticed Miguel doesn't have a tail yet, so that's probably pretty likely if you pick the body one, and more fur. I'm not sure what deer behavior is like, though; maybe rutting and staring at headlights?" Miguel's face crumpled fearfully at the remarks, and his blank look at the redhead did remind Maddie somewhat of an animal stunned into paralysis.

"Well, I don't want either of those!" exclaimed Cassie. "Is there a back button or a cancel or something?" she asked while examining the device from all angles.

"Not that I've ever discovered," responded Maddie, trying hard to keep her tone light.

Frowning, the redhead pushed both buttons simultaneously and held them down for about five seconds, which caused the device to beep. "Ha!" she shouted triumphantly, "Now it's flashing the words 'intensify' and 'diversify' instead! What do those mean?"

Maddie herself was now staring in shock and unable to articulate a response at first. She'd never thought to try that and was feeling a little stupid, which was especially galling since she had been feeling a little smug and self-satisfied about not crowing, "I told you so!" just moments before. She finally cleared her throat and replied, "In my experience, the 'intensify' command means strengthening an existing trait. It's what I used to make you go from at-home nudist to all-the-time nudist to contagious nudist. I guess that would just send you back to the body/behavior menu."

"And the 'diversify' command would pick something new?" Cassie inquired.

"Yeah, it made me a lesbian instead of giving me a stronger mind control fetish when I got my second trait," Madelyn confirmed. "As far as I know, that's as random as what it picks when you target someone new."

"Well, let's try backing up again and see if that works," commented Cassie, repeating the procedure until the device beeped again. Frowning a little, she admitted, "It's still saying the same thing, and there's a little icon that kind of looks like clock hands that just appeared. Is there a time limit?"

"Uh, yeah, the one time I decided not to pick something it picked for me, although I didn't notice a countdown. You'd better make a choice soon," Maddie said.

"Miguel? Any preference?" Cassie asked her quasi-boyfriend.

"Don't make me any less human!" he blurted, which caused Leila to frown a little.

"Okay, diversity it is, then," said Cassandra as she mashed the button. "Fingers crossed!"

Everyone waited with bated breath until the remote stopped its animations, then Cassie read out the text as it scrolled across the screen.

The target will gain superhuman sexual endurance. Although they can be mentally satisfied as per normal by sexual encounters, they can become aroused at will and physically ready to perform at a moment's notice. The intensity of their orgasms is increased and does not appreciably diminish no matter how often they occur.

"That actually sounds really amazing!" said Cassie, beaming at the young man. "Why don't we test it? Get hard!"

Miguel continued staring in confusion for a moment, then gave his redheaded lover a skeptical glance. His expression changed to astonishment in a flash, however, when his dick suddenly swelled to a full erection in a matter of seconds. Cassie continued smiling happily, and Dana's blushing face also indicated interest and slight arousal. Leila gasped and reddened, at first staring openly and then averting her eyes in apparent shame. Maddie felt slightly queasy at the sight, although she could still admit it was an unusually impressive specimen of maleness. She wondered idly if Miguel had gotten that appendage enhanced rather than a tail before she turned her eyes away also, giving her girlfriend a tight, apologetic smile of reassurance.

Without waiting for permission, Cassandra turned the remote toward Dana and targeted her. "It's giving me the same diversify/intensify options as before," she remarked, causing Dana to gasp in surprise at the abrupt announcement. Before she could respond, the device beeped again and Cassie said, somewhat apologetically, "It looks like I still can't back out of it. You don't want to intensify, right?"

Looking angry, Dana almost shouted, "Of course not! I don't want to be a slut that turns other people into sluts!"

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad!" exclaimed the redhead. "And there's nothing wrong with having lots of sex and partners! Don't try to make that out to be a bad thing!"

"That's not what I meant!" said Dana, frustrated. "I just hate not being able to control it, and I'm terrified what might happen if it strikes when I'm with my family, or on a bus or something. The only time I know I'm safe is for a few hours after an episode, and that's going to make life really difficult!"

Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers
12